Current Page: 14 of 19
Re: Is "Ki Health [aka Innersound, Qi Wellness...]run by Criminals"?
Posted by: anhonestman ()
Date: February 01, 2013 12:00AM

I received a myriad of false promises from the masters. I was told very specifically that I would only get better if I did the ancestor healing. I was given various written accounts of people who had done ancestor healing and how their lives had improved quite dramatically. I was also told about masters who had health problems before they joined Innersound like Master Hae but had got better once they had completed the ancestor healing. Master Oh and Master Jin both said to me in the past that ancestor healing was the only thing that would fix my health. This was after a treatment so I was told in private so it's essentially my word against their word.

People go to Innersound/Qi Wellness because they've been suffering from a chronic/terminal health condition and they're desperate to get better. While ancestor healing might sound a bit left field people would be willing to give it chance because the masters make fake promises and put people under so much pressure they feel they have no choice. One thing I can guarantee you is that ancestor healing does not work. As soon as you've finished ancestor healing the Masters will then come up with something else that you have to do. The one thing that is consistent with Innersound/Qi Wellness is that you will be asked to part with money and lots of it and you will get little in return apart from being strung along with promises that your health is going to improve but it never actually does.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Innersoundwatch ()
Date: February 01, 2013 02:26PM

Ahhhhh Innersound, gone quiet, nothing left to say?

The big secret is that the masters aren't actually healthy either- its just an act.

Anhonestman- it doesnt matter that it's your word against their word, because there are so many people saying the exact same thing- in instances like that either a) its true or b) it is a co-ordinated conspiracy. Now Innersound will undoubtedly claim b) but its gonna be a bit tough to prove since there is nothing connecting a lot of these people together- most of them have never met or spoken to each other.

I think it is pretty close to the end of the line for them, they aren't willing to take any steps in the right direction, and so crtitical mass has now built up against them. They think the cultnews story is the end, but its just the beginning.

Date: February 02, 2013 04:20PM

Anyone interested in joining Class Action Litigation against Innersound to get the money they gave refunded please email Janet on innersoundfiles@gmail.com. There are currently 3 people on board- the more the better because of costs of litigation etc, if the aggregate amount is high enough the lawyers could take the case on contingency.

Posted by: Peter Daley ()
Date: February 03, 2013 07:56AM

Korean news report from 2000 some pretty cool weaponry. Does the London branch stockpile weapons?

[www.youtube.com]

Date: February 03, 2013 09:51PM

Youtube has a translator. see those little images on the right hand side under the video. click on the last one on the left. then turn closed captions on, then click on translato, and select english. it isnt perfect but you can work out what its all about. I think it is saying the weapons are for the bodyguards. With that big safe they probably were at a lot of risk? Crossbows are a nice choice. Also mentiones suicides etc

Posted by: Wishwash ()
Date: February 04, 2013 08:29AM

OK Innersound and your trainees, this is how things are going to move forward from this point. Everyday something is going to be posted online: trainee's name's , your grandmaster's speeches, your chants, your book of heaven- until everything is online- if you want to make it stop we want a video of Master Oh making a public apology to everyone the organisation has hurt. Now trainees you will see that this man's pride comes before your interests or "Heaven's" interest.
You have 3 days before this begins. To show we actually have the trainees names, herewith a few of the trainees first names- some of you most senior ones.

Clare
Vanessa
Rose
Ann
Francine

Posted by: Peter Daley ()
Date: February 04, 2013 03:09PM

Wishwash
OK Innersound and your trainees, this is how things are going to move forward from this point. Everyday something is going to be posted online: trainee's name's , your grandmaster's speeches, your chants, your book of heaven- until everything is online- if you want to make it stop we want a video of Master Oh making a public apologye

Please include me in that apology. I'd be happy to refresh their memory if need be.
And personally I'd rather see that material online regardless. And that book of heaven sure sounds interesting. Could you send me a copy?

I have some more from Korean news sources, this one is a summary of a video report from SBS (Seoul Broadcasting Service) made in July 2008... a year after Ki Health invited the female leader described below to London. I haven't seen the actual video, but reports aired by the same show on other cults run around 50 minutes a piece. And it's particularly interesting because it is the only report I've come across since the conviction of the leaders 8 years earlier.

A summary of the report in Korean is online at the station's site at:
[news.sbs.co.kr]

Here is an English translation:

'돌아온교주' 그를따르는이유는
Why they follow the “returned leader”

An episode of “I Want to Know about That” (directed by Choi Sam Ho) broadcast on the 5th at 11:20 PM and entitled “Why the follow the ‘returned leader’” highlighted the true nature of the pseudo-religion and the latest damage caused by its swindling in the “Cheon Jon Hoe” incident, which took place in January of 2000. It also analyzed the social and psychological mechanisms of people who were unable to escape from their blind trust of the pseudo-religion.

Last May, the “I Want to Know about That” production crew received information from a Mrs. A, who said, “I was attacked indiscriminately by an armed assailant”. Information showed that the armed assailant belonged to a religious group led by a Ms. Park, the previous leader of Cheon Jon Hoe.

The Cheon Jon Hoe incident occurred in 2000. The leader of Cheon Jon Hoe and his wife were arrested after receiving over 150,000,000,000 won from followers believing the world was about to end. The self-styled Heavenly Father (Mr. Mo) and Heavenly Mother (Ms. Park) claimed to be the reincarnated representatives of the supreme deity on earth. They collected large sums of money from believers, encouraging donations under the pretext of building a shrine to remain after the end of the world. Meanwhile, most believers went into debt, lost jobs and homes, and were forced out into the street. The couple received eight years and five years prison sentences, respectively.

According to information collected by the production crew, Ms. Park was released from prison in 2005 and gathered former Cheon Jon Hoe believers again and changed the story to suggest that she alone was the supreme deity’s representative on Earth.

Once again there were victims. The victims were compelled to give over 10,000,000,000 won to the leader. Believers offered all their assets and went into debt in order to pay the leader, while the leader was riding in a sedan chair, eating high-quality, multi-course dinners, and living a life of luxury.

Pseudo-religious group leaders are sentenced and serve out sentences, or corruption surfaces and religious groups are on the verge of collapse, however, leaders occasionally reappear, gathering strength again, and groups resurface.

The production crew wished to highlight that, “believers who have already been harmed are very often harmed again the same way by leaders” and that “because believers can’t escape from false beliefs, leaders seek out ways to make believers trust them.”

Posted by: JCrossik ()
Date: February 04, 2013 03:24PM

Well SimonB hasn't bothered to respond to me, not privately either, so I say burn them all - they just don't care.

Date: February 04, 2013 06:45PM

They just get worse and worse as more information comes out- attacked by an armed assailant- Peter you better be careful, especially if you see anyone with a crossbow.

Blackmail is one thing- but physical assault while armed- there are only 2 things left on the list for this organisation- sexual abuse- which I have heard has occured on occasion but not often- so that makes one left which is first degree murder-they don't seem to do this one- just prevent people from getitng medical care- much more innocent of course, but hey what are cross bows for, I am sure they will shoot someone soon.

Date: February 04, 2013 07:22PM

The book of Heaven is a really something- you are going to enjoy reading it, but you might have to be Korean to get it because I don't- the grandmasters to prove they were gods punished a woman for making fun of their children, they made her urinate all over herself and the floor, but there was too much urine much more than normal so that is how everyone in the village knew they were gods. Jesus turned the other cheek but these guys make you piss yourself???? Maybe you can get someone to explain it to me when you read it.

Current Page: 14 of 19

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.