Re: Ole Nydahl and Diamond Way Buddhism
Posted by: pS1bY8pG2l ()
Date: September 06, 2012 03:53AM

Sceptic Watcher,

that´s a good idea. Kate, I will tell you my e-mail by private message and you give me the URL of your blog if you like.

My blog marte-micaela-riepe.blogspot.com was taken down as well as my new opened website: the URL I published here some weeks ago. As you know Nydahl achieved an interim injunction against me and I am forbidden to say this and that. Now they use this injunction in a way of illegal methods: The host got a copy of it and the laywer compiled some quotes out of any context to pretend an infringe of the interim injunction. And the host has to take down the blog because he is convinced to be liable to prosecution if not. I have some strategies against it ,but it takes time and I don´t want to speak about before its running.

That can happen to everyone here. So Kate is right to be careful. This interim injunction is like a "licence to kill" critical blogs, given into the hands of a lawyer of a cult. That is the situation for the moment, Adrienne.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dariusb ()
Date: September 08, 2012 06:10PM

Have any one come a cross this blog?
[diamondwaynotcult.blogspot.co.uk]

Would you read this and share your opinions please.

Posted by: ~*~ k a t e ~*~ ()
Date: September 09, 2012 03:41AM

Hi everyone.
I have spent a great deal of time and effort over my time on this website and others to expose the Diamond Way group for the cult it is. I feel this has been successful. Despite the cult's attempts to shut down any criticism it is becoming well known how abusive this cult is. When one puts in 'Ole Nydahl' or 'Diamond Way' into Google, one of the top suggestions is the word cult. Can you imagine that even a year ago? I couldn't have. We have made great strides in exposing this cult and we should all congratulate ourselves for successfully raising public awareness.

Anyway, the reason I am writing is to say that it is now time for me to hand this fight over to others. Some may have noticed me participating less in this forum lately. Well, I have a busy life and I refuse to give this cult too much time... ;)
The time has come for me to move on with this part of my life. I left Ole Nydahl's cult more than 1 and a half years ago now. Although I will visit this forum from time to time to see how things are going, I have decided that I have achieved what I wanted, and now it's time to move on with my life.

I wish all of you well, and I wish especially that those trapped inside this cult will one day manage to break free, as so many of us here have done.

Posted by: ~*~ k a t e ~*~ ()
Date: September 09, 2012 05:25AM

One last thing I forgot to add: My documentary is now complete, and will be released online and elsewhere at the start of next month, after post-production.

Posted by: Misstyk ()
Date: September 09, 2012 12:34PM

~*~ k a t e ~*~
One last thing I forgot to add: My documentary is now complete, and will be released online and elsewhere at the start of next month, after post-production.
Please share the link with us when you have it up.

Date: September 09, 2012 04:12PM

Hi Kate
good luck with whatever you do next and hope to see your documentary soon. So now as you achieved what you wanted would you share your blog with others? Ok maybe I have to wait till your film is fully finished? By the way don't trust your serch engines they collect all info on your searches and than give results as close to your search history as possible it is called information bubble or something like that .
All the best DariusB

Posted by: Sceptic Watcher ()
Date: September 10, 2012 02:23PM

Hi Kate, I'm happy that you are finished with Diamondway. A small question, though: I trust you are aware that Google results are personalized, and the fact you got those results don't mean other people also get them? Have you tried the search on a computer you don't use regularly? It might yield different results.

Date: September 13, 2012 08:16PM

Hello
earlier i posted a link to this blog [diamondwaynotcult.blogspot.co.uk] , guess what it has been removed. Funny think is that the guy who wrote his thoughts on DW and Ole is quite pro DW and he likes the ideas what Ole propagates. But even that is not enough . They made him to remove his blog. What kind of secrecy is that. Some kind of paranoia.
That guy openly expressed his opinion why Ole is good for him which is unusual from DW member.Are they becoming more and more secret organization? If yes it shows that they becoming one.From cult-like organization, DW becoming some kind of freak "church" . If Karmapa and Shamarpa will continue pretend that there is no "elephant in the room" DW will transform it self to the proper cult.

Posted by: pS1bY8pG2l ()
Date: September 14, 2012 01:24AM

Hi dariusb,

that´s an interesting information. They managed to take down the blog. It was quite insightful, a lot of informations about Nydahl´s biography within tantric-tibetan Lamaism, his connections to the so called high incarnations and the basics of his point of view were represented.

So I think Nydahl wants to uphold the leading definition about his work with the result even a biased blog had to vanish. Just another prove for secterian behavier.

Posted by: suenam ()
Date: September 14, 2012 06:56AM

karam-mudra
Hi dariusb,

that´s an interesting information. They managed to take down the blog. It was quite insightful, a lot of informations about Nydahl´s biography within tantric-tibetan Lamaism, his connections to the so called high incarnations and the basics of his point of view were represented.

So I think Nydahl wants to uphold the leading definition about his work with the result even a biased blog had to vanish. Just another prove for secterian behavier.

I noticed it had been removed very quickly too - there was a message from DWBUK Legal on 12 Sept.

I suspect that officially, she was not authorised to speak on behalf of Nydahl. Unofficially it was a bit embarrasing for them because what she had learnt from DWB was a confused mess and only went to show just what kind of confusion results from listening to Nydahl... A few basic dharma ideas which go nowhere intended to make you feel good and be guilt-free and the "warning of the threat of Islamic" which when examined, is founded on thinking which completely contradicts any genuine Buddhadharma.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.