Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Gregorian Bivolaru Yoga Sex Crimes Franchise Cult
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 22, 2011 08:13AM

Friends, for the benefit of the Italian website, here is an article published in the US. It is well worth the effort of translating into Italian, as it will place MSIA in context.

[webspace.webring.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: sici ()
Date: December 19, 2011 12:59AM

Guys, that's really serious what it's going on in this movement (if it's true, of course). But what did the authorities do about it? I mean I don't understand, I searched the internet for the subject and I found out that Gregorian Bivolaru was declared innocent in one very big penal trial, which was also related to a public scandal. I makes me think there are two possibilities:
1. He is a super hot criminal who lives no traces or
2. He is innocent and the things written about him are completely bullshit...
If you have any proofs about these guys, put it here "on the table". This way the authorities will see it and take into consideration. Or if there are proofs on his behalf we can laugh at the false newspaper articles and make ourselves a big story out of it. :-)
Anyway, it's interesting to research about this because there are a lot of exciting things about this story.

Posted by: OurLightHouse33 ()
Date: February 08, 2021 11:23PM

Having left this cult I’m hoping to find out more about the school and the impact it has had on people. Please get in touch if you’re willing to share your experiences and concerns about the Tara Yoga school in the UK

Thank you

Posted by: OurLightHouse33 ()
Date: February 08, 2021 11:24PM

Having left this cult I’m hoping to find out more about the school and the impact it has had on people. Please get in touch if you’re willing to share your experiences and concerns about the Tara Yoga school in the UK

Posted by: Hans7 ()
Date: April 06, 2021 09:06PM

The Misa/Atman/TThe Misa/Atman/Tara yoga cult based its world philosophies on “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion”. Just like the Nazi’s did.
And actually the similarities are not funny. Both are obsessed by the occult. Both belief the world is corrupted by Jews, free masons, illuminati, etc.
Both are lacking empathy for people with other ways of life. Especially people with disabilities, people from the lgbtq+ community, even people of colour. Lack of empathy is one of the main characteristics of fascism in general.
Their ideas of their own superiority, unquestionable worship of their leader. Fear mongering to threaten people not to leave the sect. And of course their patriarchal, even misogynistic ideas.
People should first study yogaesoteric.net to see what these people are really all about because in the first year of yoga and tantra course it doesn't become very clear yet.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 08, 2021 10:28PM

Google grigorian bivaloru and fascism. Do this in different languages and see what you get.

See too if bivaloru utilized any of the teachings of Julius Evola. JE was a Traditionalist Fascist who was neo Pagan, and too purist for even the Nazis. Evola also created his own version of hyper masculine sex magic.

Languages other than English are more likely to generate search results.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.