Chris Butler talks Mind Control Programming
Date: September 15, 2015 11:45AM

Mind Control Program Yourself by Chris Butler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjfxnzdefjo

Chris Butler says "if I chant the names of God, you say I am programming myself. well, that may be, but at least I am doing it to myself!"

Yeah! Power to the programmed!!! Right on, Chris!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2015 11:46AM by Rama Das (slave name).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chris Butler Cult videos now PUBLIC
Date: September 15, 2015 04:08PM

Satyagraha Das, I think your assessment on Pam Ho not being affiliated strongly with either ISKCON or SOI seems accurate to me, and given the amount of hours they have put into public comments on the Tulsi articles I think it's well worth discussing them and continuing the conversation if anyone sees fit. I've had my fill but I encourage them to respond to you.

Glad you analyzed the Butler lecture. It is strange revisiting these with such a different perspective from when I was a kid.

New Video Channel - The Real Chris Butler
Date: September 16, 2015 03:31AM

Bravo, Rama Das (slave name)! Your New Video Channel - The Real Chris Butler is an awesome piece of work. I have just linked to your YouTube videos from my blog. The claim of Fair Use should hold up since your purpose is educational and not-for-profit.

Chris Butler is as relevent today as shag carpet.
Let's hope that his followers sneak a peak at these moronic videos.

Flash

Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: CarlFig ()
Date: September 16, 2015 04:10AM

I know I've seen a video where he had on a pink sweater.
I'm sure they've buried that one deep!

The Science Of Being Total Dicks Foundation
Date: September 16, 2015 02:14PM

Transcendental Sound/SOI now using "impersonalist" chants and techniques after being total dicks about "impersonal" meditation to us in their cult.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTlz5nJRxUg

My parents were so bummed in 2005 I had a "Krishnamurti" book and I would be doing closed eye silent meditation.
My parents were so bummed out and had such a shitty attitude even about me doing that.
Because of how Chris Butler brainwashed us to think about "impersonal" spirituality, like they (the SOI cult) are so much better and fully understand that inferior tradition.

Now this super manipulative over produced "mantra" is just blatant "Om" meditation rip off, that most well known impersonalist mantra.

The super HD and color manipulated/exaggerated feel good imagery they pump into all their videos is even more dissociative than anything so far. This subconsciously reinforces the presumed purity and goodness inherent in this imagery is the nature and intention of the destructive mind control cult they exist within.

Re: The Science Of Being Total Dicks Foundation
Date: September 16, 2015 02:21PM

Be sure to DISLIKE that video by transcendental sound. 2 likes, 1 dislike. YOU can make a difference!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2015 02:21PM by Rama Das (slave name).

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: September 17, 2015 10:47AM

In one of the video posted by Rama ji ...Butler says that the actual words of Jesus in the new testament are no longer ..."THAN ONE OF HIS OWN 2 HOURS LECTURES"
Now that a funny and troubling statement to me .
The words of Jesus ...and the words of a 2 hour lecture by Butler .
To me Butler look like he put himself on the level of Jesus ...
And the ignorant brainwash disciples just have to accept what he says .
What can they say or do they have already pledge their life by being INITIATED
by this maniac ...and probably never read the bible anyway .And only the chosen one are admitted to the televise program.
There is just a few words from the new testament that keep coming to my mind
listening to those Butler videos
LOVE THY NEIGHBORS AS TYSELF...
To demonize the gays and lesbians ...to call anyone that his not a devotee of Krishna ...KARMIS (one who is producing karma instead of devotional service to the guru )...that as nothing to do with the universal love of the Jesus that I have read about

Posted by: CarlFig ()
Date: September 18, 2015 01:25AM

The pink sweater - right on the SOI website.

Is Chris simply man enough to wear pink?
Or...

Attachments: pink.jpg (12.8 KB)  
Date: September 18, 2015 02:33AM

Hawaii Senator Mike Gabbard brought along some hempcrete, hemp oil, and hemp seeds to show the group.

I'll bet Mike learned a few things about hemp back in his hippie days.
Mike Gabbard Outs Himself

Flash

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.