Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: jaggedguru ()
Date: September 10, 2015 09:03AM

having watched the videos again and hearing the lectures, i am now at the age where i can decipher real intelligence from bullshit.
I am almost the same age where my parents were when they decided to surrender their life, family, and minds to the sick and abusive cult leader, Chris Butler.

I cannot tell you how enraged i am that they so easily took this to be the ABSOLUTE Truth, and all I can think of is how STUPID they are/were.
surely by NOW everyone has figured it out that Chris Butler is talking out of his ass. yet they STILL they continue to WORSHIP this guy.
Any 12 year old will call him out on his bullshit nowadays. I Cant believe he still has followers.
this is mind control and straight up IGNORANCE.
for the followers to not accept the facts laid out before them, that this man is a JOKE. what a waste of LIFE. I feel sorry for you, at the same time angry that you REFUSE to SEE the REALITY of the Illusion you are trying to free yourself from in this world. stop drinking the Kool-Aid.

Tulsi Gabbard is the biggest WASTE in congress and I am ashamed to have to even have thought that this was anything spiritual and the truth.
She spouts the SAME bullshit we grew up with. Tulsi is literally retarded.
its 2015, not 1987. WAKE UP.

sPam Ho(e). your verbal diarrhea is not going to stop us. you will be decimated.
wait, there's more. the tape lectures of Chris Butler (Memebers Only) from the indoctrination schools where he is raging about GAYS SEX will surface SOON.
His describing with gusto (frothing at the mouth) the way gays have sex, will be brought out to the public, and everyone will see how much of a pervert he really is.

Options: ReplyQuote
SpamHO nailed down
Date: September 10, 2015 10:42AM

My conspiracy theory on PAMHO's identity was not QUITE right, but we got him her it nailed down now for sure.

Stay tuned for the great reveal!

LOL PAMHO = 100% Fail

Hey "Pam" do you still think that Michael Jackson is or was an incarnation of Lord Krishna, information perhaps garnered from lengthy LSD experiments?

Sounds awesome, I'm in, it's a lot better than Chris Butler's shtick.

Who is the crazy one now, Vraja? Do you enjoy posing as a woman online for any reason beyond that brilliantly utilized acronym?

More to come.

Posted by: Pam Ho ()
Date: September 10, 2015 11:58AM

Well, I guess I right, some people here refuse to be rational, dredging up conspiracy theories and whatnot simply for disagreeing. I have better things to do then read what I just read. So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: September 10, 2015 01:24PM

I just hope Pam Ho alias Vrajabhumi devi dasi, alias Shiva Haridas, alias Chapati das, alias Jimmy the Uzbekistani, etc. is not discouraged posting here. This forum needs some comic relief. Besides, Guru dev Chris the Butt discourages his brainless minions to engage the public -- for obvious reasons: They are an embarrassment, are incurable morons and constantly give Da Dude a heart attack. Remember the idiot Mike Jones? The world, especially Washington DC needs to know what types of people are into this Krishna crap. How this greatest country in the world is actually very vulnerable to ideologues and nutty fanatics like The Modi-Tulsi Team.

Pam, we will let Civil Beat and Bart Dame, your nemesis, know who the super-troll really you are.Tulsi must be pulling her hair out. Haha. Idiot!

Does Chris Butler enjoy Playgirl magazine and "Muscle Men Magazines"?
Date: September 11, 2015 08:58AM

Does Chris Butler enjoy Playgirl magazine and "Muscle Men Magazines"?

I ask this question in my new article

Chris Butler Displays Homosexual Proclivities

https://ramaransonvsthecult.wordpress.com/2015/09/11/chris-butler-displays-homosexual-proclivities/

Also another unearthed Chris Butler Lecture "Everybody Worships Somebody (so why not worship Chris)" 18 minutes long, here Chris discusses Playgirl and Muscle Men magazines. Hilarious!

https://soundcloud.com/chrisbutlercult/everybody-worships-someone-so-just-worship-chris

I delve into the latest fashions amongst New Zealand female cult members:

An anonymous cult cutie sports a knee high combat pant available at various mercenary outfitters, intimidating black top, the current style from Hanes Men’s T’s since WWII. Sunglasses by Black Flys. Anonymously intriguing with the bland and identity dissolving logo free tan cap, available absolutely everywhere. As seen in the Prana+ youtube video.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2015 09:01AM by Rama Das (slave name).

Chris Butler Cocaine/God Complex Freudian Slip?
Date: September 11, 2015 09:26AM

Check out this strange quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtC7dCx5HnE

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="[www.youtube.com]; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Date: September 11, 2015 11:03AM

Rama- Dabcult-
Extremely accurate information.
There is no doubt in my mind at all, that Butler is a hardcore
serial misogynist of the HIGHEST order.
You called it, Rama!

The underlying cognitive dissonance within the male members of this cult is enormous.

It translated to many of the men, acting out their repressed and twisted "idiot-ology" by tormenting their wives and female children.
The classic lecture by Butler illustrated this very well- the tale of the bull elephant having been caught (lured) by the female elephant, expressing anger/hatred at the female elephant, because now “You got me caught”.

[soundcloud.com]

THAT was the mentality of some of the married men.
It was actually a form of self-hatred and loathing; that they would rather marry than burn!
And then, once married, that hatred began to be directed towards the female, and by extension and also by Butler’s lectures, soon came to be directed at the children.

Dear readers, please understand that all these lectures, were given to the children to listen to 24-7.
They were put to bed with headphones on every single night.

It was okay to slap the wife around- keep them in line, per Butler.
And of course according to A.C. Bhakitivedanta, why not use Rape to control as well!
Rampant adultery, wives having affairs to escape a cold and emotionally vicious arranged marriage, just an enormous amount of failed relationships and always the ones who suffered the most were the children.
It was always Butler, lording it over his devoted slaves, constantly demeaning them at every turn.
This translated to the men going home and degrading the women and children.
All the while, Butler was stoking the flames of hatred- first for people who wanted to marry, referring to one devotee as a “dog in heat” and later directing the hate to the gay community.

You see with Butler- the hatred never ends.
Neither does his greed for power, control and money.

He wants to put a devotee in the White House.
We cannot let that happen.

How it works
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 11, 2015 09:27PM

Don't forget the patronage networks that develop when a person is elected to any high political office.

They can appoint their choice of staff members.

Those appointees can hire other devotees or give them word
of mouth about valuable government jobs that are available.

Even if the devotee is voted out of office, he or she leaves a behind
a cluster of devotees in various government positions.

Over time, some of them may get jobs in the school board, state tax board,
IRS, FBI.

As for the White House, one can get in there as an advisor if one plays
the cards right.

Date: September 11, 2015 10:33PM

Good point, Corboy.
But given Butler’s penchant for keeping the girls and boys out of regular mainstream schools, it would be dubious if any one of them could
qualify for "government employee", given he stringent background checks
meted out to prospective FBI, IRS positions.
That does not account for Tulsi’s sister getting into the U.S.MArshall’s
office, however.
At best they might be able to be appointed assistants.
But your point is valid.
They are all brainwashed.
Manchurian Candidates.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: September 12, 2015 09:53AM

Thank you so much to Rama to post these lectures

Ignorance ...homophobia ...sexually explicit rant by the maniac Butler

and kids were put to bed with headphones on every single night listening to that

shit !!! Sweet Jesus its amazing that some kids like Rama...Engenerherr and

Jagagedguru are still able to fight there way trought life ...and survive sane

Heart and soul trying to deprogram themself...even as their own parents still think that Butler is as good as GOD even more amazing that they are trying to

expose the maniac...and maybe wake up a few of the kids that where raise in the

cult ...All I can say is BRAVO .
Its so sad that people like the brother of Rama (who nearly jump on me when I trepass Butler proprety )have drank the kool aid and are now braiwash to DA MAX

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.