Dont fall for the distraction
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 09, 2015 09:11PM

Readers:

I speculate that Madame Ho is not providing new information, but utilizing old information.

Utilizing old information to distract us from Chris Butler and Tulsi Gabbard in 2015

What Madame Ho is flashing us is flabby, sagging news.

Old news.

Chris Butler's teacher, Swami P., is DEAD.

Chris Butler is alive.

Persons born into Butler's cult, who have escaped and who
are telling us their ordeals -- they are alive.

Tulsi Gabbard is alive, active -- and is running for re-election in 2016.

Do not let Madame Ho dance us into the past by flashing some of
Chris Butler's teacher's naughty words.

Focus on what is happening now

My guess is that the moment a distractor appears in a discussion, this is the part of the discussion they do not want us to look at.

The private parts of Chris Butler's empire they do not want us to examine.

Options: ReplyQuote
P.A.M.H.O.
Date: September 10, 2015 01:29AM

P.A.M.H.O. Please Accept My Humble Obeisances (not) please at least tell us the address of your blog but perhaps your actual name as you represent yourself as a person named Pam Ho on facebook. On facebook you are supposed to display your real name if it is a personal profile, not a page.

Please provide links and quotes to your supposed information that Radhika uses in her videos, published by you.

I just want to say for the record I do not think Ashram Yoga of Ohui, NZ is connected to Chris Butler. I was convinced it was as it's location is on an ULTRA remote area that happens to border a beach property owned by my grandfather that I grew up on. George and Jan Ormond have lived downstairs in my grandparents house for 20 years. The phone number listed for Ohui yoga retreat is one digit misplaced from the original and still operational land line of my grandparents house, formerly my childhood home. Often they give you a similar phone number for a second line and it seemed that number would have been the landline to Jan and George Ormond's downstairs portion of my old house.

JAN ORMOND and GEORGE ORMOND of Whangamata, New Zealand are hardcore Chris Butler disciples

If you encounter them at any Whangamata/Ohui/WENTWORTH VALLEY Kirtan or "Bhakti Yoga" gig, RUN! The same goes for Rangi Gauranga Ormond, Nanda Ormond, Prahlad Webb, Devaki Gibbons, Nimai Van Den Boss (or his mother and sister) Patrick Bowler (literally, he may show up! lol), Chris Clements and Jiva Muncie. These are all hardcore Chris Butler worshippers.

Pam Ho, you are pathetic as fuck, you blocked me on Facebook, I didn't go on your page or your posts, just what I reprinted here which was threaded off my own post. You expect me to engage in your bullshit here after that? fuck off. Just wanted to make the point about Ashram Yoga clear, but be wary of them.

On their website they require 36 hours of free labor to stay at the Ashram, they do kirtan and call the work "Bhakti Yoga". Stay away!

I got zero interest in responding to you, P.A.M.H.O. but I will on this:

Now, I get that he had some issues growing up with the cult, hey guess what, your life was still better then most of the rest of the people in the world. Am I supposed to constantly treat you like a child who needs to be patted on the head and be told, good boy, well get those bad guys yet? Or else you will throw a tantrum and go on and blame the illuminati, the space lizards, or the cult of the big bad guru and his whiny emails to his followers?

Once and for all, FUCK YOU you are an absolute piece of shit, on behalf of all victims of abuse, you still never did a goddamn thing but completely dismiss every aspect of Chris Butler's ongoing 40 years of abuse currently destroying the lives of hundreds if not thousands of kids and young adults around the world.
Suicides, Sexual Abuse, Rape, Child Abuse, Medical Abuse and no end of ignored psychological maladies.
You are WHITE WASHING all of this every time you dismiss the level of abuse in public, acting like you know all about everything, and that there is nothing of concern. Sick fuck.

To say I had it better than most the people in the world is something only a follower of Chris Butler would say.
I could not picture that turd dropping from anybody on this planet's mouth besides some super creepy brainwashed knuckle head schooled on nothing but the absolutely mind numbing dogma of Chris Butler peppered with the even more disgusting Bhaktivedanta Swami, all the while convinced they are superior and know all you need to know.

Also, FUCK YOU at what point have I "blamed the Illuminati or Space Lizards?" I have read these books, perhaps entertained some of the outlandish notions in my early exit from the cult, but this is all because of the insane shit I was raised under surely? You are going to blame a 21 year old kid who just got his mind free of Chris Butler for buying into some David Icke? I know for a fact that in the context of all my work since returning, and everything about the cult for that matter I have never blamed space "reptilians". Never even blamed the Illuminati.

Show a quote of me doing this, all you did is base it off Nanda Ormond accusing me of it, based on his brother Prahlad Webb seeing me with the David Icke book in 1999. That is the extent of your basis for this.

Do not forget, as I pointed out in my article on Nanda Ormond's e-mail, both yourself and Nanda adhere to a religious tradition which teaches of or at least condones as valid, as in the Vedas they describe the Nagas, a race of serpant/human hybrids. David Icke extensively referenced the Vedas as part of his evidence of the "reptilians".

So like Nanda Ormond, you attempt to character assassinate me because I read a David Icke book, while both of you adhere to a religious system that claims this is true! More directly the stories of the supernatural demons Krishna battles like Agasura, the 1000 mile long snake who was so tall his head and upper fangs were covered in clouds and Krishna or the cowherd boys thought it was a cave.

You believe this literally happened on this planet 5,000 years ago, and I'm supposed to look like the crazy one.

Chris Butler cult members taught us this was literally true. They are currently teaching their kids this is literally true.

I was told in full seriousness by my mother Robyn Ranson that dinosaurs did not exist, that the dinosaur bones are just the bones of all the enormous demons that Krishna had killed. They all literally believe fucking insane shit like that because Chris Butler or Bhaktivedanta Swami said it.

Illuminati is an offhand term that, to me, refers to secretive power that exudes massive influence and control in the world. It's pretty naive to argue against some form of Illuminati or another. The central banks at the very least are an illuminati. But never have I suggested their direct influence in Chris Butler's little cult, perhaps wondered how Chris Butler was so damn good at mind control from the very beginning, and if he was trained or programmed to be so good at that. But I do not know the answer to that question.
If I ever say Illuminati, I do not mean literally the "Bavarian Illuminati" founded by Adam Weishaupt in 1776.

P.A.M.H.O. take your acroname and shove it up your ass. Cheers, you got a response out of me, but you deserve absolutely nothing.

Tulsi Gabbard will go down in flames, she is ensuring it. Thank you P.A.M.H.O. for posting that unlisted Tulsi Gabbard video to your facebook page, That is how I found it, may it expose her for the mind controlled Chris Butler acBS zombie that she is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU7Zfyn-Xns

Ha Ha I hope that Harsha "Harry" Brennan got a little visit from the CHRIS BUTLER SECURITY TEAM"did you e-mail the Tulsi video to Rama?" "No, no, I hate him, tell Chris i'll give his feet 10 extra kisses"
CB SECURITY, headed by a bunch of dinosaurs, headed by the idiots who joined Chris Butler at the start and probably still run by Mark "Mahabhagavat Das" Fergusson, he runs the Down To Earth natural foods chain in Hawaii, probably forced my dad to hand over Westside Natural Foods for free to appease Chris Butler around 2003. this is the Mahabhagavat Das from all the internal Science Of Identity letters.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2015 01:42AM by Rama Das (slave name).

More Gabbard Family Lies
Date: September 10, 2015 01:53AM

This video clearly shows Tulsi Gabbard's parents Mike and Carroll Gabbard who claim to be christian attending a Chris Butler lecture absolutely loving it. This is clearly at least a decade before Tulsi claims she independently became a Hare Krishna Hindu under this same cult leader Chris Butler "Srila Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa"

Now for the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3eTIllbJwc

Note that Mike and Carroll are absolutely dying laughing as Butler does a comedy routine making fun of the Christian concept of God!

Mike Gabbard, what a terrific "Christian" you are, a bald faced lying Hare Krishna cult member is all you EVER were

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2015 01:59AM by Rama Das (slave name).

Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: CarlFig ()
Date: September 10, 2015 02:42AM

Okay, I don't understand why I should care (much less get riled up) about Pam Ho and his/her crush on Tulsi Gabbard.
There are going to be lots of people in Hawaii who think "Tulsi is doing a great job" and "Tulsi cares about Hawaii" etc. That's okay.
What we should be trying to do is enlighten everybody in Hawaii who are electing Tulsi just who she is with relation to Chris Butler and his CULT.
Pam Ho claims expertise and experience with ISKCON and Butler's SOI cult.
So what! She is not utilizing that experience/expertise - that is Pam Ho's problem.
There has been an ongoing denial by all the Gabbards of any relationship to Butler for YEARS. Now Tulsi acknowledges her gurudev and we are supposed to call that transparency. I think not. It is methodical and deserving of further investigation. So let's get the investigating going.
I want to see a reporter ask her what she would do if the wishes of her guru were contrary to the best interests of the electorate of Hawaii. Who would she serve?
I want to hear her answer to the question of why all those around her (including her Chief of Staff and her new husband [not to mention her old husband] ) are all cult kids - people with the same indoctrination as she.
Let's not waste any more time with outliers like Pam Ho.
There are enough intelligent clear-thinking voters in the 2nd District of Hawaii who, when they hear the details of Gabbard-Butler connection, will make the correct choice in the voting booth. And I believe there have to be some higher-ups in the Democratic Party in Hawaii who, when they consider the baggage that having a crazy guru entails, will make the choice to start removing their support from Tulsi, regardless of how "electable" she has been up to now.

Love is … a pair of gurus bickering article
Posted by: limoa ()
Date: September 10, 2015 03:48AM

I have another problem with having that article “Love is … a pair of gurus bickering” posted on this forum. A lot of us have been saying that Chris Butler claims he’s the exclusive guru and there are no other gurus in the world besides him who are bona fide, God’s sole representative on earth, etc. But what Chris Butler says in the article contradicts that where he says “… there are no limits to the number of gurus, or teachers. Anyone who is a master of his senses and a lover of God can become a guru.”

So in a number of ways, I think having this article posted here is counterproductive. That’s just my opinion.

Embarrassing Video of the Gabbards
Date: September 10, 2015 04:08AM

Many thanks to Rama Das Ranson for locating a copy of an old TV program and posting it to YouTube “Is God Really Lovable?”

I have been looking for this program for some time and wrote about it here on the CEI Forum:

“In the ’80s and ’90s, Butler appeared in a series of locally filmed shows, titled Jagad Guru Speaks, in which he sermonized on spirituality. In one episode, titled “Is God Really Lovable?” Butler mocks the Bible and the Christian interpretation of God, calling them nonsensical. “These Christians don’t know God,” Butler says. His comments summon laughs and nods of agreement from the room full of listeners. Mike and Carol Gabbard are shown sitting just a few feet away from the charismatic guru, laughing along with the audience.
[www.honolulumagazine.com]

This YouTube video is only an excerpt of the program and qualifies as “fair use” in critiquing the anti-Christian rhetoric of Chris Butler and his Science of Identity Foundation. Many Christians will be offended by Butler’s insulting and blasphemous description of their God. More importantly, there is no better proof of the deceitful public images of all the Gabbards: Mike Gabbard, Carol Gabbard, and now their “God Loving” daughter, Tulsi Gabbard.

Flash

Story with more links and more photos:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2015 04:20AM by flashlight_on_roaches.

Daily Conspiracy Theory
Date: September 10, 2015 06:38AM

Daily Conspiracy Theory:

P.A.M.H.O. is Radha Krishna Das from Australia, the man who used to post on this forum and admitted to having ingested his Guru Chris Butler's toenails and being proud of it.

Radha Krishna Das is also the man who sued the shit out of Cara James.

Just a theory... like Pam Ho is one fricken' Shape Shifta, bu, one fricken' lowa fouat dimensional fricken parasite, bu, I read dis one book, braddah. I let 'chu borrow da kine.

Re: Daily Conspiracy Theory
Date: September 10, 2015 06:42AM

Based on very little.

Chris Butler Lecture "sera" (?)
Date: September 10, 2015 07:54AM

This is a 35 minute Chris Butler lecture, also

Cult Members Only!!!

A little slower but what he is talking about is pretty awful, basically telling everyone not to bother with a single act of kindness or charity or improvement in this world outside of serving his agenda within his cult. Always phrased as "service to Krishna" but believe me, going down to any rival Hare Krishna temple does not qualify as service to Krishna under this cult leader.

Surely also not meant for public consumption.

https://soundcloud.com/chrisbutlercult/sera

Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: September 10, 2015 08:22AM

What I know for sure...
I saw with my own eyes in 1971 Butler using "psychic sleep "to control the mind of unsuspected sincere devotees (now I know it was hypnosis...as i am a certified hypnotherapist that as work with 10,000 clients ) I am the one who reported BUTLER psychic sleep activities to Swami Bhaktivedanta ...who was horrified and he gave orders for Butler to immediatly stop the process of having devotees lay down on the floor of the Hare Krishna temple rooms to listen to the commands of his words instead of chanting Hare Krishna mantras.
My sister Marjolaine also witness Butler doing the psychic sleep in Laguna beach California to about 150 to 200 in one session.A month latter Butler ran after me in the street near the temple of Los Angeles ...angry that I had denonce him to Swami Bhaktivedanta .I remember telling him that Prabhupad was the ultimate authority ...and the guru said it was wrong ...he just stood there
silent and looking stupid .
He knew that what he was doing was wrong ...but he did not care
because in his delusions he always tought he knew better than his own guru
he was doing this "psychic sleep " right under the nose of Gaursundar...the then president of the Honolulu temple ...who on one side was chumy with Butler and eventually ran away with Butler with the money of selling the Honolulu temple...and abandoning the Tulsi plants...Gaursundar who is now dead was an hypocrite letting Butler do his thing in Mauii...and writhing letters (that I have read while in New Zeland ) that Butler did not understand the phylosophy of Krishna conciousness ...and that Butler was mixing elements of the other yoga training he had received at the Shivananda ashram....but at the same time never revealing that Butler was doing the "psychic sleep" in Hawaii ...Funny guy this Gaursundar who was quite upset that I had made my way to Butler temple in Mauii without asking his permission.
The ultimate hypnosis tecknique in my book now is INITIATION in the hands of a false teacher.
We have seen that as soon as Bhaktivedanta was dead ...as in the case of Butler disciple "Paramahansa" Butler got to work initiating and getting those promises of total surrender to the guru ...body ..mind and soul..where the disciple have to repeat day after day mantras on how dear is the guru to Krishna
and making sure to implants deeply in the subconscious mind that only by the grace of the guru will this amazing transformation will happen ...TO FALL IN LOVE WITH THE BLUE GOD ...as the sanskrit says NASTEVA NASTEVA NASTEVA
"there is no other way "....and this created fanatics like the parents and brother of of Rama ...Mike Gabbard and many of his famaly members (I visited Bhakti Gabbard when he was in jail in Las Vegas in 2013 and in our conversation it was clear that his drug problems where due in part to the fact that he did not want to worship Butler as other of his famaly where doing )
Only a stupid fool would say after readings all the facts and sharings on this forum ..."That Butler is just a little bossy and not so bad after all "

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.