Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: September 28, 2007 05:03PM

quotesman

Was Purusottama a good man? I think so. But I do believe he was also deluded and illusion about many things including seeing Krishna in the park, which he claimed to have seen and was chastised by fearless leader for saying it.

This episode reminds me of the phenomenon of people seeing statues weeping, or seeing blood coming out of the body of Jesus on a crucifix. Apparently there have been some cases of [b:d8320bc039]mass hysteria [/b:d8320bc039]- many religious people who claim to have seen these things at the same time.

I heard that there was at least another of Sid's followers who reached this stage -- telling people they had seen Krishna in the park! I wonder if this hysteria is due to the hyper-religious state of mind that many devotees get themselves into?

:?:

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 28, 2007 05:11PM

Dassi

A lot of us who were "initiated" were asked to put on programs
in our neck of the woods.
This meant that we serve cookies,
play a few chords on the guitar, give a talk,
get people to chant.
No videos when I did this - only audio tapes.
Awful audio tapes...
...Sidd putting down old people, Christians, Bhuddhists.
This predates the homo-phobo-robot stuff.
People would walk out of my classes after hearing a tape.
Happened a few times.
I thought it was my singing and guitar playing
or gritty, healthy cookies!
Nope. It was Sidd's nasty world view.

Oh yeh ... I was in this boat as well:

I felt very guilty that I was unable to "convert" people to our way of thinking!

I felt guilty that I was unable to get people to bow down to this man... for giving us "G0d" and all that!

[b:f85f17a13d]FINALLY GOT SICK OF ALL THAT SENSELESS GUILT![/b:f85f17a13d]

:o

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 28, 2007 05:32PM

terrenaut

Either JG is wrong, in which case Vaishnavism is also wrong, or JG is right and Vaishnavism is a terrible thing. JG HAS to address this. It is a mess.

And where are the local disciples on this? What has happened to their spiritual vision that they are also upholding too many aberrations? Again, either they are deliberately turning a blind eye or they actually agree. Both of these responses also indicate that the method just doesn't work.

:arrow: [b:983b0fb51b]Now this is getting to the heart of the problem. [/b:983b0fb51b] :D

I have also wrestled with this question a lot in the past decade or so...

I, for one, believe that I have SINCERELY and seriously followed the method to achieve "love for G0d" for many years, yet the desired goal seems to remain eternally out of reach...

Why am I not satisfied just to sit in the corner and chant the Names of God with a huge smile on my face and radiating "white light" because I would be communing with God and "seeing Him face to face" ??? Has anyone reached this stage??? the Fearless Leader? all the big swamis from ISKCON?

Judging by their antics, I doubt it ... and doubts are normal.

:mrgreen:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: Akhenaten ()
Date: September 28, 2007 07:05PM

Both of these responses also indicate that the method just doesn't work.

The method works[b:8f64b43d11] perfectly[/b:8f64b43d11] as history has proved over and over again. Set up a cult. Make money. Cultivate slaves. Put fools to the yoke. Place your favourites in power. Build Pyramids. Build Castles. Build Mansions on beach front. Get the best looking women!

Go with the times and set up little businesses all over the show to make more money so that you and your favourites can enjoy more (in this day and age unfortunately you have to be a run of the mill capitalist whereas in the past you could simply round up the peasants and string them up by their balls if they didnt hand over their meagre belongings to you).

What the hell: Different times, Same principles: Divide, Pillage and Conquer.

Old TIMES: Kill someone who doesn't agree with you. New TIMES: Preach that ignorance is a virtue to further entrench your power, and make sure they agree with you even if they don't realise it.

There is only one constant: the truth will eventually prevail.

There is only one other constant: the ignorant are very happy being ignorant and do not want to know or seek out the truth even if you hang it up in front of their noses with red neon washing pegs.

Voila!

I iniated myself last week by sneaking over to a big fat black garbage bin in the middle of the night: one on wheels and chucking all my beads, books, tapes, photos and other cult crap and trap of these phony Vaishnava twits into a pile of garbage which included stinky old McDonalds burger wrappers.

The only people who are demons are these lazy frauds, who support themselves and their lifestyles on the sweat of the meek with low self esteem and worse still, the deprivation of the basic rights of their children, rearing their kids to be just as stupid as their parents, even the Supreme Guru recognizes that the kids, and has said many times, the kids (most of them), are nearly as stupid (but not quite as stupid) as their parents.

One exception is Rama, because he is intelligent, he has been thrown out of the group. A smart dude just don't fit in here! Its like throwing a panther in a group of bleating sheep. They just ain't going to march to the same beat!!! His parents should be ashamed for not recognizing their flesh and blood is a revolutionary among their kind who is committed to the truth.

Cult leaders dine on the best, live in the fanciest houses, on the plushest side of the coast, travel first class, ski on the lushest snow fields, sunbake on the Riviera while their slaves toil in the sun, as have all of their kind done for centuries before them.

Love live the king! His subjects make him what he is! Love live his slaves!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 28, 2007 07:50PM

Where is Diana the Huntress who pointed a conspirational finger at everyone here except for herself.

She tore down the integrity of Mr Z, accused everyone of being a conspirator, dominated the board for weeks, and bullied everyone away.

Then she herself, dipped out, bowed out, and said that she wanted nothing to do with her own agenda or the website she herself started.

Her whole agenda was about herself and her personal relationships.

I hope that Mr Z comes back, as we all know, he was the one with the most informed knowledge, the most level headed information. He was a man of integrity.

Everyone knows that for a fact. She made this board dance like a wind up ballet doll! Then when she had her fill, she threw us down the toilet!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: quotesman ()
Date: September 28, 2007 08:17PM

just-googling
terrenaut

Either JG is wrong, in which case Vaishnavism is also wrong, or JG is right and Vaishnavism is a terrible thing. JG HAS to address this. It is a mess.

And where are the local disciples on this? What has happened to their spiritual vision that they are also upholding too many aberrations? Again, either they are deliberately turning a blind eye or they actually agree. Both of these responses also indicate that the method just doesn't work.

:arrow: [b:61574fa2ac]Now this is getting to the heart of the problem. [/b:61574fa2ac] :D

I have also wrestled with this question a lot in the past decade or so...

I, for one, believe that I have SINCERELY and seriously followed the method to achieve "love for G0d" for many years, yet the desired goal seems to remain eternally out of reach...

Why am I not satisfied just to sit in the corner and chant the Names of God with a huge smile on my face and radiating "white light" because I would be communing with God and "seeing Him face to face" ??? Has anyone reached this stage??? the Fearless Leader? all the big swamis from ISKCON?

Judging by their antics, I doubt it ... and doubts are normal.

:mrgreen:

I also sincerely feel I have followed the process. But I did not get much out of it with FL. I now know what it means to have a proper connection. Connection and concept is everything.

Am I happy chanting the holy name and rendering service? Yes.
Do I regret my life as an aspiring devotee? NO.
Have I seen Krishna in the park? No.
Have I seen the deity dance or wink at me? NO.
Does Krishna come to me in my dreams? No.
Have I seen Krishna face to face? No.
Have I perceived Krishna even the slightest bit? Yes.
Have I perceived Krishna in my heart? Somewhat.

Am I happy chanting? Very much.

Do I think I will see Krishna face to face in this lifetime? NO. NO> NO.

But I think I am on the right path and happy about it so I will continue on.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 28, 2007 08:18PM

Akhenaten
Where is Diana the Huntress who pointed a conspirational finger at everyone here except for herself.

She tore down the integrity of Mr Z, accused everyone of being a conspirator, dominated the board for weeks, and bullied everyone away.

Then she herself, dipped out, bowed out, and said that she wanted nothing to do with her own agenda or the website she herself started.

Her whole agenda was about herself and her personal relationships.

I hope that Mr Z comes back, as we all know, he was the one with the most informed knowledge, the most level headed information. He was a man of integrity.

Everyone knows that for a fact. She made this board dance like a wind up ballet doll! Then when she had her fill, she threw us down the toilet!

Are you another incarnation of Zelig or his spokesperson?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 28, 2007 08:22PM

"just-googling"
quotesman

Was Purusottama a good man? I think so. But I do believe he was also deluded and illusion about many things including seeing Krishna in the park, which he claimed to have seen and was chastised by fearless leader for saying it.

This episode reminds me of the phenomenon of people seeing statues weeping, or seeing blood coming out of the body of Jesus on a crucifix. Apparently there have been some cases of [b:eb141b6fcb]mass hysteria [/b:eb141b6fcb]- many religious people who claim to have seen these things at the same time.

I heard that there was at least another of Sid's followers who reached this stage -- telling people they had seen Krishna in the park! I wonder if this hysteria is due to the hyper-religious state of mind that many devotees get themselves into?

I know of more than one case of this happening in the group. This is a sure sign of sahajiya mentality. Once FL came to the beach with his deity of Krishna and everyone was claiming the deity was moving etc. I heard that through the grapevine. This is sahajiyaism pure and simple. Just imagination and sentiment.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 28, 2007 09:05PM

I do not know Zelig and I have never met him.

But anyone who has a brain between their ears can read between the lines. He is a good old tinny!

I wish the rusty bugger would come back and post. I loved his posts, somewhat intellectual, somewhat emotional, always sentimental, and very smart.

I wish the old bugger would come back and post his rambles! Everyone here who has at least one brain cell, knows Z is a good old tin soldier!!@!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 28, 2007 09:07PM

Akhenaten

Both of these responses also indicate that the method just doesn't work.

The method works[b:d41c7d6c7e] perfectly[/b:d41c7d6c7e] as history has proved over and over again. Set up a cult. Make money. Cultivate slaves. Put fools to the yoke. Place your favourites in power. Build Pyramids. Build Castles. Build Mansions on beach front. Get the best looking women!

Go with the times and set up little businesses all over the show to make more money so that you and your favourites can enjoy more (in this day and age unfortunately you have to be a run of the mill capitalist whereas in the past you could simply round up the peasants and string them up by their balls if they didnt hand over their meagre belongings to you).

What the hell: Different times, Same principles: Divide, Pillage and Conquer.

Old TIMES: Kill someone who doesn't agree with you. New TIMES: Preach that ignorance is a virtue to further entrench your power, and make sure they agree with you even if they don't realise it.

There is only one constant: the truth will eventually prevail.

There is only one other constant: the ignorant are very happy being ignorant and do not want to know or seek out the truth even if you hang it up in front of their noses with red neon washing pegs.

Voila!

I iniated myself last week by sneaking over to a big fat black garbage bin in the middle of the night: one on wheels and chucking all my beads, books, tapes, photos and other cult crap and trap of these phony Vaishnava twits into a pile of garbage which included stinky old McDonalds burger wrappers.

The only people who are demons are these lazy frauds, who support themselves and their lifestyles on the sweat of the meek with low self esteem and worse still, the deprivation of the basic rights of their children, rearing their kids to be just as stupid as their parents, even the Supreme Guru recognizes that the kids, and has said many times, the kids (most of them), are nearly as stupid (but not quite as stupid) as their parents.

One exception is Rama, because he is intelligent, he has been thrown out of the group. A smart dude just don't fit in here! Its like throwing a panther in a group of bleating sheep. They just ain't going to march to the same beat!!! His parents should be ashamed for not recognizing their flesh and blood is a revolutionary among their kind who is committed to the truth.

Cult leaders dine on the best, live in the fanciest houses, on the plushest side of the coast, travel first class, ski on the lushest snow fields, sunbake on the Riviera while their slaves toil in the sun, as have all of their kind done for centuries before them.

Love live the king! His subjects make him what he is! Love live his slaves!

Do you have some information about Chris Butler you would like to share?
Were you a follower or student?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.