Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: TheTruthAsItIs ()
Date: January 15, 2007 07:26PM

If you want to find a lying hypocrtical liar, then look in SOI!

I can tell you from first hand experience, these are the worst hypocritical liars in the universe!

They like to blame all of their shortcomings on Cult for this whole goddamn estravaganza?

They have no idea who is really at the bottom of this expose? It is not cult it is someone within their own organization who was initatiated withing the first 10?

He or she initiated this whole thread ...

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: TheTruthAsItIs ()
Date: January 15, 2007 07:36PM

you have been misled .... by materialistic liars .., in the highest echelons of your ranks .... look to the *** initiated ...

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: January 15, 2007 07:55PM

TheTruthAsItIs
"The best prophets lead you up to the curtain and let you peer through for yourself."[/color:9f24ff93cf][/size:9f24ff93cf]
~The Stolen Journals, God Emperor of Dune

Wonderful quote. A lightening rod to distinguish a real teacher from a phony one. "Dune", by Frank Herbert is a sci fi classic.

In an interview with 'Omni' magazine Frank Herbert spoke about his book, 'Dune', "I had this theory that superheroes [think also fake gurus] [/color:9f24ff93cf]were disastrous for humans, that even if you postulated an infallible hero, the things this hero set in motion fell eventually into the hands of fallible mortals [think SOI slavers]. [/color:9f24ff93cf]What better way to destroy a civilization, society or a race than to set people into the wild oscillations which follow their turning over their critical judgment and decision-making faculties to a superhero [Praboofraud][/color:9f24ff93cf]?"

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: January 15, 2007 09:35PM

TheTruthAsItIs
you have been misled .... by materialistic liars .., in the highest echelons of your ranks .... look to the *** initiated ...

You are back Truth! I have been thinking about you lately wondering where you might be after Egypt and if we would hear from you again. Maybe when you get on a reliable computer again you might check out my new site - I would like to know what you think of it. I would be really happy if you would send me an email or a message so maybe we could chat again. Cool if you don't want to - but the invitation is always there.

I know for a fact that the cult is none too happy about me digging around, I hear from them now and then and have their prescence in their own little ways. It is a huge threat to them just for people to come together and be talking about them. I am totally swamped atm with so many things to do - but feeling pretty confident that the truth will be told eventually. There is deinitely dissent from within - I know it is ok for me to say that btw - they would be shocked if they only knew :lol: No way is it my ksatriya - he is a good little storm trooper for the dark lord.

Poor Bren has certainly copped it on the forum - I know that he would be realy embarrassed and that it would get to him quite a bit. It is a shame that he doesn't realise the effects that his actions have on others tho. Of course it is not his fault. I am sure that he would have been perfect if not for the company that he keeps. I know that they blame him because I have said that I started out researching SOI and wanting to expose them to try and get him out. Sure he treats me like s**t but that doesn't change a thing with me. Never will. Love and what is based on love will always prevail, I am sure of that much.

I certainly hope to get to New Zealand for research, trying to make that happen. Hawaii is of course my first choice, although much less achievable Australian dollars being what they are there, NZ is not that far away. I'll definitely see what I can do. Thanks for the hints Truth, I always appreciate them. Hope you will write again soon.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: January 16, 2007 03:34AM

Harver Cohen (intiated as Haridasa in Jan 67) an artist who had offered ACB the artist's loft in NY early 1966, shortly after his arrival in the US, had become a regular visitor, like Allen Ginsberg, at ACB's chants held in his home and later in the shop front. Also like Ginsberg he had travelled to San Francisco at some point in later 1966 and Cohen had plans to open the SF RKd temple.

Allen Cohen (relation?) had moved to SF from NY in '62 after reading a Kerouac book - beat generation) and made contact with Micheal Bowen (co-founder of the SF Oracle)who was well connected with members of the Beat Generation including Ginsberg and also knew Leary.

On the 6th of October '66 Cohen organised the Love Pageant Rally protesting that LSD had become illegal on this day. Ken Kesey attends and Janis Joplin and many other bands attending Mantra Rock. Twenty days later he publishes the first issue of the SF Oracle which publishes a wide variety of beat gen poetry, writings by Leary and other LSD advocates including Ken Kesey and spiritual writings by Richard Alpert (Leary's Havard colleague [both of whom had been given a grant to research LSD effects] who was kicked out at the same time as Leary for giving LSD to students at the University).

Allen Cohen together with Ginsberg arranges the Human Be-in concert for the 14th Jan '67 which was to be attended by a number of the bands that attended Mantra Rock, Leary and Ginsberg are in bold on the advertisement and other beat gen poets and well known LSD advocates, Hells angels, Richard Alpert show up.

[en.wikipedia.org]

It is estimated that 20 000-30 000 people turned up and "Owsley Stanley provided massive amounts of his "White Lightning" LSD to the gathered masses." At sunset Ginsberg led the crowd in chanting "Om sri Maitreya".

In this interview Ginsberg describes his involvement in organising the event and his relationship with ACB at the time.

[www.escapefromwatchtower.com]

Three days later the Mantra Rock concert is held welcoming ACB to SF and he had arrived a couple of days before.

Here is some letters by ACB describing meeting Ginsberg and Harvey Cohen at the airport and the press reporters waiting for him in his appartment.

[bn.bhagavata.org]

As previously mentioned the Mantra Rock concert comprised of many of the same bands and personalities as Human Bein on a smaller scale. As described in 'Chant and Be Happy' Owsley is there and around a thousand or so young people on LSD. Ginsberg introduces ACB and credits the RKd temple as offering the commuity a place to come down from LSD in the mornings where the chanting stabilizes ones consciousness upon re-entry.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 16, 2007 04:58AM

TheTruthAsItIs

They have no idea who is really at the bottom of this expose? It is not cult it is someone within their own organization who was initatiated withing the first 10?

He or she initiated this whole thread ...

The first top ten people who posted or the first 10 pages?

The thread started off in 2004 from a request for information about the group from a family whose young, female child had been associating with devotees and was told that her parents were not her real parents, only Krishna was, and other indoctrinations that disturbed the family. An underage child was being recruitedy by some devotees. I learned more details thru PM's. It wasn't clear to me if one of the child's parent was a CB disciple or this may have been another case mentioned on the forum.

At any rate, MANY other ex devotees have contributed from all over the world adding their experiences and complaints. There is no ONE person behind this expose. CB and his different enterprises have pissed a LOT of people off! The truth is that most of us found the site by 'googling' our old guru's name or old friends just to see what they were up to. Bingo! This was the only non-ISKcon site that I could find where we could freely discuss our experiences and express our opinions.

Cultr is visibly compiling the research and doing more digging. If you know something more Truthy, why don't you contact Cultr off the board.

As far as SOI and it's leader CB getting destroyed, I am cynical. It will more likely morph into an even smaller cult or more secret society. Members involved in illegal activities will get exposed and busted. Recruitment activities will suffer greatly. Many followers will leave, but some will stay at his feet.

It's not illegal to be a religious or strategy advisor to an elected official. The people obviously knew the rumors about Gabbard, but overlooked it for other reasons. They voted for him anyway. That's the way our democracy works, like it or not.

If CB has been involved in illegal activities it will take an "inside man" to expose him and testify with documents and evidence. Otherwise it is all chaff in the wind.

The most important thing that this forum and Cultr are doing is letting others know that the group and it's leader are a fraud and to avoid the lies.

Current members who have been mislead and did not know the background can also be free to leave without fear. They need to know that their life does not go to peices when they leave. No one is cursed or doomed to live a horrible life of delusion. They will discover that they were already in that state as long as they remain in the cult, unless they enjoy a life of being comfortably numb. Unfortunately, this state is imposed on the children. So the best benefit of this expose is for the children. Some will be brave enough to leave and some will stay the rest of their lives. It's all a choice, but now everyone has all the information they need to make an informed decision or consent to denial.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 16, 2007 08:59AM

:lol: Item from the Onion, a satire magazine:

[u:0595834f2d]Judge Orders God to Break Up Into Smaller Dieties[/u:0595834f2d]

[www.theonion.com]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 16, 2007 09:06AM

MORE HIDDEN CULTS IN OUR MIDST!

[www.theonion.com]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 16, 2007 09:12AM

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

[www.theonion.com]

THIS ONE IS FOR MIKE AND TULSI GABBARD

[www.theonion.com]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 16, 2007 11:24AM

More Cult Aide Performances![/size:68808edf65]

[b:68808edf65]The Pretenders (Chrissy Hinde – ISKcon) – “I’ll Stand by Guru” and “Back in the Chain Gang Kirtan”[/b:68808edf65]

Don't forget the rest of the stellar line up!
Boy George (ISKcon) "Do You Really Want to Hurt My Cult?"
Eddie Hansen (SOI) doing a Prince version of ‘When Doves Cry’ "When Crows Cry" (dedicated to Cara)
Madonna (Kaballah Center) will sing "Like a Celibate", “Non-Material Girl” and "Justify My Cult"
Beck (Scientology) performs “Junk Cult” and "Think I'm in Lust"
Donovan (TM) “Wear My Cult Like Heaven” and "Sunshine Guruman"
Issac Hayes (Scientology) “Hot Buttered Cult Shaft’s You” medley
Michael Jackson (Nation of Islam) “We Are the World of Cults”

[b:68808edf65]And the finale will be Siddha[/size:68808edf65]performing his hit single "A Very Gentle Farce" and new release "I Love Me Guru, I like You Money"[/b:68808edf65]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.