Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: January 09, 2007 09:39PM

[en.wikipedia.org]

Timothy Leary may have had a connection with CB's father or grand father as Leary was a psychiatrist doing studies on LSD and also believed the drug to be a cure for alcoholism. The Butler's thought marijuana to be a cure for alcoholism.

Timothy Leary Like Willis Butler Jnr. attempted to legalize marijuana.

He had been to India several times and studied hinduism and had become a member of a hindu sect in 1962. His hindu sect involved marijuana which he had smoked on the ganges in order to reach a level of meditation. While in the US he had to use LSD instead of pot and formed his own religion in ordered to keep LSD legal.

--

Transcendental Meditation was brought to Hawaii in 1957 by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. He practiced 'deep relaxation' which maybe has a conection to pychic sleep?

--

Ginsberg had travelled throughout India in 62-63 searching for a guru and to experience mind-expanding meditation assisted with lsd. He met with the Dalai lama and many other gurus.

During the 50-60s he was involved in politics and lobbying for marijuana (like Butler) was a gay rights activist.

--

AOS (Stanley III grandfather) gov of ky and late US senator.

Augutus Owsley Stanley III (not II as Chant and be happy stated.) LSD Chemist supposedly produced 2 million hits of the drug. The Grateful Dead were financed by him and he recorded the other mantra rock bands. He gave lsd to the Beatles and Hendrix. Went to Jail in late 67 and now lives in Qld Australia. Possibly in Brisbane or the Gold Coast. Most other places in QLD are rural towns. Since 1959 he has believed in a completely meat diet and that vegetables are toxic. He would be 72 this year.

[en.wikipedia.org]

This guy refered to here knew ACB before coming to America I think was a god brother of ACB:

"While Swami Bon Maharaj...he offered a systematic teaching on emotions and a beautiful liturgy to reach a 'transcendental high', to 'stay high for ever' and

to become permanently 'God-conscious'. "

More later.

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: January 09, 2007 10:38PM

Wow, that's an interesting history of how the LSD cult is closely connected with the Krishna cult... but who else would believe in a religion that teaches things like an ocean of milk, ocean of yogurt, gods with four arms, gods with four heads, God riding on the back of an eagle, etc etc? The spaced out, starry eyed LSD freaks thought they could find a way to get high forever that was legal and cost free! I suppose after they got famous, the more religious fringe of society were the ones that stuck with the religion.

:wink:

[b:1909169d10]THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE CORNY[/b:1909169d10]

Starring A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami, Kirtananda Swami, and Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa.

:lol:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 09, 2007 10:55PM

So, Rasha Kishka das, what do you think of your spiritual master who seems to be condoning the war in Iraq???

Don't you think it is strange that the USA has quite an interest in the crude oil reserves in that part of the world???

Don't you think it strange that your spiritual master is also from the USA but also teaches that we are not American, Moslem, etc etc and at the same time profits greatly from the American machine by living such a luxurious lifestyle???

Tuco says: There are two sides to every war... The Americans see the Iraqis as terrorists... The Iraqis see the Americans as stealing their resources. Tuco wonders why J. Guru can only see one side.[/size:a7b951fdaa]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: atheist ()
Date: January 10, 2007 12:06AM

Yesterday I went to the Hawaii State Library in Honolulu and took out a copy of Dr. Willis Butler's book: "Barbara: Memoir of a Love Affair." (Published by AuthorHouse, 2006. ISBN 1-4208-6091-7 (sc)

I can tell you that this book is going to be of interest to anyone who is studying this cult.

Interestingly, in the book, Will Butler sometimes spells his youngest son's name "Chris" and sometimes spells it "Kris."

The family is not a warm and loving, close and harmonious "Father Knows Best" type of family. As of the writing of the book Will Butler is estranged from his oldest son, Kurt. Older sister Penny also had her ups and downs with the family.

Willis Butler's own family had problems, as well.

The book is an account of Barbara Butler's (Siddha's mom) 17 year battle with throat cancer. I believe she was a pack-a-day smoker until near the end.

Chris didn't attend the memorial service (Barb died October 29, 2003). Dr. Butler called Chris and left a message with a secretary. Will Butler writes: "He [Chris] called back: 'I probably won't come, I'm not much for partying.' [His word]."

The book mentions that Chris "wandered for years between Asia, Australia and the Philippines." If you are wondering where Chris is. I don't think he spends much time in Hawaii. If he does, he does it very quietly.

There's a chapter in the book that mentions Will Butler's purchase of the Quonset hut on the beach at Sunset Beach. They built four additional A-frame houses on the property and rented them out to surfers.

The Quonset hut was torn down and replaced with a duplex where brothers Kurt and Bruce lived.

From my brief reading of the book it seems that Siddha's brother, Bruce, still lives at Sunset Beach with his with his wife Ethelia and his children Radha, Gopal and Rama.

Will Butler gave the properties at Sunset Beach to his four children in 1993.

It's an interesting book. Barb and Willis Butler were progressive activists and not into religion. They were active in the civil rights movement in the South and in the anti Vietnam War movement in Hawaii.

Will Butler writes that the there were five people at the first anti Vietnam War protest in Hawaii. One of them was atheist Madalyn Murray O'Hair, who was just passing through.

Dr. Will Butler was one of the principals involved in setting up the Kaiser Permanente Health Plan here in Hawaii. This is a major health care provider here.

Barbara Butler had drinking problems. Interestingly, so did Dr. Willis Butler's mother.

This book is a must read!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 10, 2007 12:16AM

I have been to Katayani's home in Laguna Beach, It is in a gated community on the east side of PCH, almost directly across fronts Strands Beach. Other than that I have no more info on her, and I am not interested in sharing info about her on this forum. I want to know about people's abuse issues with SOI, I know there are numerous, and I believe this forum should be a means for people to network this information together, so that folks have a legitimate resource to use.

As far as the picnic thing, I was just given this information 3-4 days ago, so I don't think it was very old, it came from a source in Hawaii. I have heard CB state in the past he would not speak for a lenght of time, and then he did, which confirms what you said. I have no details what the intoxicated individual which stumbled upon the picnic said.

Does anyone have any information of a women named Shannon? She lived in Hawaii for a while, and then New Zealand. Was supposedly arround when CB was asked to leave, she had a journal the police found which talked about eating CB toe nails. CB basically told everyone not to associate with her. I am wandering if she is involved again or not?, and where she might be, she would have lots of pertinent information related to abuse by this group.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 10, 2007 12:43AM

Dr. Butlers book can be bought online at Borders Books.

Atheist mentioned that in the book Dr. Butler spelled CB's name Kris a few times. I was told in SOI that this was the way his name was suppose to be spelled, with a reference that is is similar to Krishna, and that Butler is one who servesm, so they concluded that Kris Butler, must be one who serves Krishna.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: January 10, 2007 01:09AM

om shanti shanti shanti
Does anyone have any information of a women named Shannon? She lived in Hawaii for a while, and then New Zealand. Was supposedly arround when CB was asked to leave, she had a journal the police found which talked about eating CB toe nails. CB basically told everyone not to associate with her. I am wandering if she is involved again or not?, and where she might be, she would have lots of pertinent information related to abuse by this group.

'the police' are you referring to New Zealand police/Hawaii police/FBI/ASIO ??? If in NZ was this in relation to the TiLeaf investigation?

If you have knowledge of this diary and that it contained points of interest did you obtain this through the police or some other source? I would like to know if it was taken into evidence since if so it may be part of a file being kept somewhere.

Any connection relating to the police is likely to be easier to trace through them than trying to locate an individual to see if they want to talk about SOI, which chances are that they probably don't.

With regards to him travelling it was said often among the followers that I associated with that he does not travel anymore. There is a lot of back and fourthing to Hawaii which would seem to confirm this and several close relationships among disciples with family over there that used to claim personal viewings of him on a regular basis. That said this is what I heard his disciples/followers 'knowing' and it is pretty obvious that they don't really have much of a clue what he personally gets up to.

There is a lot of information already here, when you talk about documenting and having a source of information it sounds to me that you would like to see a credible source that is capable of confronting SOI with some impact. Seriously that is my life's work. I don't get the impression that they take it all that seriously although I would forgive them for having the impression that I am just fooling around with a blog. Again I would have to say that they don't really have much of a clue what he personally gets up to. They have not much of a clue what I personally get up to either :wink:

At the moment I know they are just sitting there and watching me and occassionally having a stab in the dark at getting me to shut up. It is obvious there are quite a few people with an interest in exposing them though and really it is only a matter of time.

Something has to happen to bring more attention to Siddha and raise the profile of the effort to see him exposed. I think media is the direction to go in and soon. Just my humble opinion.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 10, 2007 07:18AM

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti, you clicked on "new thread" instead of "reply" - your post belongs on this thread, so I have placed it here for you!... :wink:

Some new information I received.

The chants at Bellows, are no longer called gatherings, but now have to be called "a picnic".

At a recent "picnic" someone from the public strolled through who was intoxicated, and started asking questions. CB got so upset that his security let that individual through, that he is going to not speak publically for 1 year.

Anyone have any info what is happening on the Sacramento scene for CB's group?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 10, 2007 07:22AM

Gee willickers! No-one can hear from God for one year because of one drunken person!

Tuco sez: I wonder why they have their gatherings in public parks if secrecy is so important?[/size:20b77685b8]

:?:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: January 10, 2007 07:29AM

Could it be so easy to bring down Siddha's cult by downing a few and wandering into 'his' park? :lol:

If he wants to keep the commoners from staggering in unawares maybe he ought to build a temple? :wink: That mansion really ain't doing as much as it could be for Krishna is it Chris?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.