Current Page: 78 of 858
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: December 01, 2006 10:13AM

I know this is off topic, but it is too funny not to share with all of you; googling, cultr, kid rama, quotesman, emnk (sp?), truthiness, et al.... 8)

[howtoprankatelemarketer.ytmnd.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 01, 2006 02:51PM

cultreporter
I found this footage of ACB which I think is relevant as we have talked a lot here about the impact on children.

I find it sad and unnerving to see these children at a kirtan and hear ACB saying "You must spread this cult throughout the world" and "Everyone of you can become guru"

[video.google.com.au]

This link is down, at least for me...

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: December 01, 2006 04:43PM

quotesman
Praboofrauds cheif disciples cannot even sneeze without the sanction of the Lord of SIF. Anything of importance comes from the top. Such a huge fine would not be imposed without his sanction. PERIOD!!!

You are probably right, it is hard to tell when the man himself is not about and seems to be so far removed from his Australian followers. Like I said I saw no evidence - but then that is not particularly relevant in that world -one has to have faith :roll:

Just wondering if any of you guys would have an interest in writing/collaborating on a script for a short documentary to go up on line about SOI. We have had a bit of fun making satirical jabs with 'Guru in a Can' and the remix video but a short documentary would help to educate about SOI, share the knowledge a bit.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: TheTruthAsItIs ()
Date: December 01, 2006 08:35PM

Yooooooooo Da, its down for me too.

I think about Rama a lot, and of all the posts in this forum, over 52 pages long, his strikes me the deepest. Cult strikes me for pure strength of character whereas Rama makes me reflect on lifting your head above waters in tsunami circumstances.

Yeah Cult, you suffered some deep cuts but they were short, over a period of two years or so. What makes you stand out, is that you are willing to put your head on the line to make a stand. Your incredible tenacity, in the face of sickness, and even without sickness, is very unusal. You are prepared to go to extreme lengths to expose what you feel has wronged you. Sicilian type mentality. I salute you. You are without doubt an exceptional person. But you need to give some serious thought as to why you forked over $ 8,000 so easily? Sweets that a bit questionable, I mean for Gods sake, thats a lot of dough to part with so easily? Where are your priorities? What is truly important to you? Think it through? With Rama, he has put his integrity above family love, something that is exceptionally hard to do and very painful. I know that from personal experience, and it is the bravest of the brave who venture forth into this dark and isolated territory.

Anyway I was also reflecting on Zelig's post and pulling the rabbit out of the hat as to where Dorothy stood in relation to her red shoes and other matters. Goody Two Shoes Zelig did not take too long to poke his finely tuned snout down the rabbit hole, and arrive with the exactly correct answer:

The ultimate power of the red shoes (silver in the book) is that they had no power at all until Glinda the Good Witch pointed out to
Dorothy that she had the power with her from the beginning. It was Dorthy who had the ability to wish herself home all along. She just never realized it.

In fact, Zelig even had the audacity to read through and refer to the original source, and actually think it rationally through, arriving at the logically correct and source accurate conclusion. Obviously he was not with SOI long enough to realise that it is highly illegal to apply your intellect to rational and intelligent thoughtful processes.

For Zelig: logial end play question: Where does the Wizard derive his power from which gives him the power to rule his kingdom, and under what authority does his kingdom accept his rule?

Emtk tadpole says that

"many intelligent and influencial people are also harvested by the cult"

Name one intelligent and influential person, please?

I am sorry if you feel I have judged you wrongly but you were twice given the option to correct me and it was stated that it was my opinion. I am not the only person who held that opinion either.

No you are not sorry at all. You are just trying to pacify me, with some meaningless explanation. I don't care how many people you have to back your barking up. Please can you explain to me exactly how you are sorry? Give me a concrete example please, as to how sorry you are? An accusation without foundation is totally different to an

"opinion".

I am sorry if you feel I have judged you wrongly but you were twice given the option to correct me and it was stated that it was my opinion. I am not the only person who held that opinion either.

You should use your intelligence where you can find it to understand that I will not be drawn into an argument with you, even if you give me the chance "two times", or even "100 times" saying that you are sorry when you are not sorry at all. I know your type, give them an inch, and they take a rope, just practically orgasmic for an argument and will dive head down into a bicker festival, which leads exactly to bugger all, except a clash of intellectual egos, specfically designed to give the propagator (eg yourself) a satisfied feeling about himself or herself.

This is a thread for people who do not need the opinion of the majority to make them feel "right". If you support "freedom of thought", then do not trip over your lead hooves to be the first to light the fire at my feet.

I have been thinking this week (and spent a lot of time considering this), what if Siddha had to die, we all have our time. What would his flock do? It has taken me years to realise that his flock would not change a fucking thing, they would go on exactly the same as they have done, whether he is alive or whether he is not, my own family is cult stricken, on both sides, I mean, I have a family that is riddled with zealots not only Krishna devotees but other faiths as well for centuries. I was born the outcast.

I now KNOW they do not need a charismatic leader to be fanatics, the fanastiscism is borne within their own hearts, if their leader were to die, they would just find another substitute to replace him or her. It is their own desire to find the answer (at any cost) to the question as to why they are here? To settle the mystery as to their own final destination? Even within my own family who are riddled with cults from beginning to end, whatever faith they have, it is a common goal to avoid eternal damnation. I have moslem, christian, jewish, hindu and other blood running through my veins: everyone wants to fucking avoid the burning fires of eternal damnation or circular reticulation, whichever way they prefer to articulate it!

Do not defeat freedom of thought amongst your allies, with one hand, whilst pointing your other heavy paw at the authoritarian behaviour of others.

So I was borne of a cult, not only by birth but by heritage, my own family is riddled to the damn core with cult worship, and I know now, finally that their worship is not dependent on a charismatic leader, but is given life by the own hungry desire within the blood pumping through their veins. Not only my mother, but my father, and my grandparents before that. You think you have a family that is born of a cult, my family gave meaning to the word "cult".

Do not forget who the real wizard is: the quiet creator of this site who by his or her blue fire provides luminescence to the false spell of others!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 01, 2006 09:04PM

emntk

prick

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 01, 2006 09:47PM

On the video which is titled Srila Prabhupada Chanting Hare Krishna With His Dancing Spiritual Children. I don't know what is up with the google link sorry, it is still working for me. :?

I have found a link to it on YouTube which I guess would be a lot easier to access. [www.youtube.com]

OKies on the fine it was Dharam that said that I paid it. I paid some, not all of it. I don't mind talking about how it came about etc, but at the moment I really can't get into how the payment went down and all the shady stuff that happened. I will say the money that I did hand over was not handed over easily, there was a lot of manipulation involving Bren and also his child. Knowing that something is wrong and trying to smooth it over for the sake of protecting two people that you care very much about is two quite different things in my honest opinion.

I will admit that I came into this forum and talked about my personal issues and I am very grateful for all the contact that I have had through coming here on and off the forum. At the time I came in I felt like I was a total idiot and that either I had had the 'wrong' experiece/perceptions of SOI, as everyone I knew in the cult tried to convince me was the case, or that I had just been taken by a single bad person and was just a bad judge of character - thinking maybe what he did was no reflection on the rest. Now I have a far better understanding that this is the cycle that is involved and this is simply the sort of thing (and much worse in the cases of other people) that happens to those that venture into Siddha's cult.

Yes Truth I am lucky that I was not involved in it for a long time, next to all the people I have met that were ex-followers/ex-disciples and Rama who was born there I had serious doubts that I was really qualified to represent anything about SOI, but the only feedback that I have had from anyone here has been positive and supportive.

I do not agree with the diagnosis of being 'sicilian' about what I try to do to raise awareness of SOI. This to me implies that I am out for revenge and this is not the case at all. While I may have been personally wronged by some people I never imagined that I was anyone special to them or that I was treated in anyway significantly differently to any other new person or 'outsider'. This practice I feel is patently wrong. The tactics of operation for ASM I feel are deceptive and destructive and what Siddha does is hypocritical, abusive etc. I simply feel that other people have a right to know what SOI is about and that the secrecy that allows it to thrive and hurt others, including the children born there needs to be lifted. I am sorry if I sound like a broken record I would just like it to be clear to everyone that my intentions, as I think of the intentions of everyone here is not based on a personal vendetta.

I really do not know how to take your posts anymore Truth. When I read you referring to others it seems to me to be borderline flaming and that you have a fair degree of contempt and anger towards people here that are all ex-followers and are all get along really well. You have expressed sympathy towards Siddha which it would seem logical to assume given the nature of this board and this thread would be disagreed with, and is hardly consistent with the view of anyone else who is an ex-follower of any cult that I have read here, not just SOI.

You are of course entitled to your own opinions and this is something that no-one can take away from you but when you bring them in to a public forum you are inviting comment and I do not think that a sympathetic slant towards Siddha - who I have never noticed you being directly critical of, rather directly criticising his followers, is likely to receive a warm reception here.

I was one of the people that questioned your prescence on the board, and it was brought up that you make cryptic posts offerring 'clues' double entendres and drawing analogies that could be construed as jabs at others. Perhaps it is a communication issue, as someone sugguested to me perhaps english is not your first language and that is an explanation for the curious interpretations that come from your posts and such things as your use of the term fag with seemingly no regard for how offensive it is. On one hand you say you would like to meet me and I have encouraged you to do this, yet you have remained distant. Your choice, but it does not appear to make a lot of sense in respect to your indignation at expressing that you feel attacked and sleighted or that you have information to offer. Your clues that you posted on the board I have re-read them several times do not appear to make any sense. As it is with all the mail that I get I have more information that I have had a chance to follow up on researching or publish yet. You are assurred anomisity on the board and yet you still post nothing that could be deemed to be revealing about SOI. It is from all of this that the questions arose.

Anyone that follows this thread closely would not have helped but notice that you disappeared after you were confronted by myself, zelig and emntk and only came back after Dharam stated that it was a shame that you had disappeared and let it be thought that we were right rather than telling us we were wrong if that was the case. Co-incidence? I can only wonder.

As for your attack on emntk I wonder who you must think you are to demand explanations when you offer none yourself and level criticisms at others[/color:3c54cd4a2c] at the same time as high-grounding about how you shouldn't have to take it.

I know your type, give them an inch, and they take a rope, just practically orgasmic for an argument and will dive head down into a bicker festival, which leads exactly to bugger all, except a clash of intellectual egos, specfically designed to give the propagator (eg yourself) a satisfied feeling about himself or herself.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 01, 2006 09:53PM

TheTruthAsItIs
emntk

prick

:lol: Your true colours are finally showing :lol:

I think that it is quite likely rrmoderator will delete that, and maybe not, but I for one hope that it stays there. I've got another fairy tale analogy for you : Trip Trap Trip Trap - over the bridge went the three billy goats gruff....

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 01, 2006 10:05PM

Dear Cult

I have always felt very fond of you, you know that deep down inside. You know me but you don't know me.

Although you may question me, I have never questioned you, perhaps a little tap but nothing serious.

If there was ever a person who had reason to hate SOI, it would be me. If I could tell my story, then you would understand. I lost everything through SOI. And I mean everything. But I now understand that I allowed it to happen.

You are sicilian c, you have yourself mentioned elsewhere that there is nothing like a womans's fury, I don't blame you for this, it is right for this time.

What is important is your will power to carry this through, because others are counting on you to give up, or counting on you to carry through.

Interpret as you will, trust your instincts.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 01, 2006 10:51PM

I think that it is quite likely rrmoderator will delete that, and maybe not, but I for one hope that it stays there.

A prick is a prick, the moderator might delete it, but that won't change the fact that emntk is a low pressure dildo.

hhhhhhhhhhhaaa

Early dildos were made of stone, wood, leather, wax or pottery. Of these, leather dildos with a fairly solid filler of cotton rag remain popular with some people. Rubber dildos, usually incorporating a steel spring for stiffness, became available in the 1940s. This was a less than satisfactory arrangement because of the potential for serious injury from cuts from the spring when the rubber finally cracked and came apart.

Later, PVC dildos with a softer PVC filler became popular. Most of the inexpensive dildos sold today are made this way.

PVC and jelly-rubber toys have often been found to be problematic because they contain unsafe phthalates, softeners added to many plastics that are also found in some jewelry, food containers, and other soft rubber toys. Phthalates have been linked to health problems such as cancer and prenatal defects. Products made of PVC or jelly rubber cannot be sterilized. Manufacturers recommend using condoms with these toys if users share them.

In the 1990s, silicone rubber dildos became more popular, a trend that has continued as the price has come down. These are easier to keep clean and do not have the characteristic plasticy aroma of PVC. They were expensive when introduced but are now reasonably priced, making them an excellent choice for the first-time user. Silicone holds body heat well, and is an excellent conductor of vibrations, allowing users to hold a vibrator at one end. Silicone is also a high-quality material (especially when compared to the cheap, unsafe jelly rubber that many other dildos are made of) that can be sterilized by boiling or bleaching.

High-end, chrome-plated steel dildos are currently manufactured. Users might prefer steel because of its hardness firmness, durability, and very low friction, especially when used in conjunction with lubricant. Because they are heavy, they can be used to exercise vaginal PC muscles. (Betty Dodson's "barbell" is an example.)

A steel dildo may be warmed slightly or cooled in a bath of water before use to elicit a range of temperature sensations. It may also retain body heat of the user. Because of its polished, poreless surface, it may be sterilized with ease in boiling water, or even in an autoclave.

Glass dildos have similar features to steel ones. Glass toys are solid, not hollow, and usually made of Pyrex or borosilicate glass, although this may vary depending on manufacturer. Like steel, glass toys may be used to apply firmer pressure than silicone can to a female's G-spot (urethral sponge) or male's prostate gland.

:roll: Ok, slap a fine on my dashboard.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: December 01, 2006 11:12PM

zelig
I know this is off topic, but it is too funny not to share with all of you; googling, cultr, kid rama, quotesman, emnk (sp?), truthiness, et al.... 8)

[howtoprankatelemarketer.ytmnd.com]

ON A LIGHTER NOTE: :lol: :lol: :lol: This is hilarious! The poor telemarketer got more than he bargained for when he dialled this number!

It's always open season on telemarketers by the phone pranksters. There are some really good ones on prankradio - the one with the crying babies really cracks me up... some of these prank calls can get me rolling around on the floor holding my sides with laughter.... And as the saying goes "Laughter is the best medicine"... certainly feels psychologically more healing than whipping yourself for falling asleep before chanting the dreaded 16 rounds!

Current Page: 78 of 858

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.