Current Page: 77 of 858
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: November 26, 2006 10:17PM

Someone from the Rockerfeller or some big money family is a follower of JG?

Not really hard to believe, ISKCON only had to convert the granddaughter of Ford to put them on easy street.

Wouldn't Siddha have been better off marrying this woman himself tho?One wonders what is so special about this girl from China for her to have become Mrs Godhead.

Jules I don't think that the new thread will take off - but I wonder what on earth you must have written that was removed which rrmoderator called a warning and what name calling you did. :?: If it was too controversial to even pass here where pretty much anything that is typically unspoken goes it must have been good!

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: November 27, 2006 01:05AM

jules
For the record Previous husband was a news announcer on HK TV then turned into real estate. Filthy rich- not! They lived in a small house nothing fancy! Yes basically he offered his wife to JG for marriage- and in return
he was basically set up to marry again. He married a disciple who was from the Rockafeller or some big money family. So I am sure all are taken care of very well.[/color:83d64247c1]

I suppose all's well that ends well, huh?

:arrow: I wonder what the POPE would think about all of this? Just a few decades ago divorce was considered to be a great mortal sin within the catholic religion, and generally not acceptable in society at all...

:arrow: Quite ironic that JG wrote a book called [i:83d64247c1]"Drugs, Suicide, Divorce"[/i:83d64247c1] outlining that these were the biggest problems in society and due to people not being God conscious, etc - yet he himself is playing musical chairs with other people's wives!!!

:arrow: Maybe it's just some transcendental game of chess that I don't understand and shouldn't be questioning... White King takes Black Queen... Black Knight gets White Queen... and lots of pawns get sacrificed in the move????

:arrow: I have heard that there were a few disciples who could not handle what was going on in Hong Kong... One guy just split the scene for good after visiting Hong Kong with JG - and this was in the pre-VD days, many years before!

:?:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 28, 2006 04:53PM

Sheila Prabhoofraud Speaks - the remix

[www.youtube.com]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: November 28, 2006 09:11PM

cultreporter

[www.youtube.com]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Laughed so hard it hurt!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 28, 2006 11:40PM

cultreporter

[www.youtube.com]

Was that the girl who was [i:dd14a45552]so[/i:dd14a45552] [u:dd14a45552]sincere[/u:dd14a45552] she dumped her husband for someone with more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :?:

Is there not a verse in the Bhagavad-Gita that states: "Whatever a great man does, the common people will follow his example"... or something to that effect?[/color:dd14a45552]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 30, 2006 04:46AM

I found this footage of ACB which I think is relevant as we have talked a lot here about the impact on children.

I find it sad and unnerving to see these children at a kirtan and hear ACB saying "You must spread this cult throughout the world" and "Everyone of you can become guru"

[video.google.com.au]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 30, 2006 11:13PM

cultreporter
I found this footage of ACB which I think is relevant as we have talked a lot here about the impact on children.

I find it sad and unnerving to see these children at a kirtan and hear ACB saying "You must spread this cult throughout the world" and "Everyone of you can become guru"

[video.google.com.au]

I think ACB did not attach any negative connotations to the word "cult" - maybe as a result of his history of Indian-English language(?)....

Whereas JG would always poo-poo the idea that what he was teaching was a cult. I suppose it would have been okay if he had kept to the "You are not the material body[/color:aaa8da8fd2]" and "Love God[/color:aaa8da8fd2]" themes...

but when the politics became more important than the religion, the extravagant lifestyle (including the $100,000 plane rides), the toenail eating, and condemning everyone and his uncle to hell (except himself and his wife of course), fining people for absurd reasons, and generally putting everybody down etc etc... then the idea that this is a cult became more prominent.

Indeed, this thread would probably not have taken off like this if he had kept to the original two themes!

:?: Reporter, you mentioned that you were fined 8 thousand dollars - this is quite a large sum (even in Ozzie dollars!)... do you think this edict came directly from Butler himself?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 30, 2006 11:32PM

cultreporter
Another little recollection of Siddha : Last Sunday I went for a visit to the ISKCON temple in Sydney to get some books that reference Siddha and my BTG archives CD. I actually met a monk there who knew of Siddha very well and was telling me that he had associated with some of his followers in 1999 when the prediction was made that the world would end at the change of the millenium. He was telling me that people took this so seriously that they actually sold their homes and businesses and gave up on any activity to progress in life, such as education because what would be the point right?

The follower that he had close contact with must have been either new or particularly compassionate, because eventhough he was an ISKCON monk they took pity on him and the other monks he lived with when they said they were making no plans to survive the ensuing carnage and bought them the whole list of supplies detailed in Siddha's letter on the subject. He said that eventhough they accepted the offerring they sat eating porridge for months into the year 2000 with all that food in the cupboard because they felt too guilty to eat it.

I am extremely surprised that the devotees got caught up in the Y2K scare. I was still quite gullible in those days but when I heard about this one, I just took it as a bit of a joke. I knew someone who was going on about how there would be no gas (petrol) available because the computers would stop the pumps from working, etc etc - as if the vendor could not bypass the computers! I used to joke that the sun would not rise on Jan 1, 2000, as the sun was also controlled by a computer!

This goes to show what kind of fanatical thinking goes on within this cult and how they can have a tendency to drift away from reality... all under the guidance of their leader, of course.

:?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 30, 2006 11:48PM

just-googling
I think ACB did not attach any negative connotations to the word "cult" - maybe as a result of his history of Indian-English language(?)....

I agree, and I am sorry that I neglected to mention this when I posted the link to the video - it was quite biased of me.

It is my understanding, I may be wrong, I recall seeing it in numerous books, that the term 'cult' was used around the time of Lord Caitanya and that it appears in Vedic Scripture.

Whenever I heard disciples or students of Siddha referring to the definition of 'cult' they always referred to it as being 'a group of like minded people.' This definition was so uniformly repeated that I suposse that it was a direct teaching from Prabhufraud himself.

:?: Reporter, you mentioned that you were fined 8 thousand dollars - this is quite a large sum (even in Ozzie dollars!)... do you think this edict came directly from Butler himself?

I think that it is possible that it did, although I was told when I first heard about the fines that those who Siddha doesn't know very well are not singled out for chastisement (my idea of this is that he recognises that one should be indoctrinated enough first to ensure that they will play along with whatever he decides to throw at them). Given the closeness to Siddha of the disciples which were pretty well against me from the start I can't really dismiss it within my own mind, it did occur quite a while after I had been kicked out of the house around the beginning of May and there may have been time to corresspond with him on the issues I guess.

Around late July I spoke to a disciple on the phone and the topic of the discussion was my spiritual life and my ability to remain a student of Siddha. By that time my only concern was the fact that I had heard many times from Brendon that he was inclined to want to leave, and that I did not believe that he was happy with the situation of being ordered to kick me out. Also the best welfare of his son. I made it clear that I wanted to talk to him and was told that he would not talk to me and that if I tried to contact him that there would be repurcussions for me. What I was expressly told was that there were a lot more witnesses among the cult that would be willing to speak against me and that there would be no hesitation in getting the police involved. Threats of this nature were being made against me in the week after I left.

It was in a follow up conversation two days afterwards that I was issued with the fine. I could not prove that Siddha ordered the fine, and I never saw any document stating it, although I was told that it was on his authority. As has been discussed operations on the Gold Coast are very much under the control of the disciples there. Radha Krishna das is extremely arrogant about his position and commands authority. I have heard quite a few accounts of him using his position as a direct line to Siddha to comandeer service and favours on the promise of supporting someone's sincere desire to become a disciple and them not getting so much as a letter or a fax from Siddha. Apparently he likes to send a lot of faxes. RKd feels assurred that every action that he takes is on Siddha's authority so perhaps it was simply his doing.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: quotesman ()
Date: December 01, 2006 09:41AM

Praboofrauds cheif disciples cannot even sneeze without the sanction of the Lord of SIF. Anything of importance comes from the top. Such a huge fine would not be imposed without his sanction. PERIOD!!!

Current Page: 77 of 858

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.