Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: May 02, 2016 02:46AM

Dennis W King, slimy cult lawyer.

Howard K K Luke, another top dollar slimy cult lawyer.

I hope these idiot lawyers know about the Chris Butler cult and don't mind being associated with the cult.

These lawyers are being paid from the cult coffers, well hidden fortunes made from decades of drug trafficking and the free labor of loyal brainwashed cult victims.

Dennis W King and Howard K K Luke are filthy cult lawyers

These lawyers are representing a cult and are being paid by money handed over by parents around the world who flush their childrens futures down the drain by giving their savings and earnings to their living God Chris Butler.

Richard V Bellord and every member of the Bellord family are literally treated like a little royal family in Kailua.

They are served and chauffeured around.

Sai Hansen is literally a man servant to Siddha Bellord and his family.

Sai Hansen and Laks Ranson live in a quarantine designation different than their own families just to serve the likes of cult prince Siddha Bellord and chauffeur around Siddha Bellord's retarded (listen to the 911 recording) daughters.

my brother Laks Ranson and Sai Hansen are cut off from their own families by cult leader Chris Butler's insane quarantine system. Laks and Sai are put up onto the highest quarantine clearance so they can interact one on one with the Royal Bellords and Chris Butler their cult god one on one.

The problem is my brother is also not on the same lower quarantine level as his wife and children.

According to Canada Girl and also my experience visiting my brother in Kailua 2003, these guys must visit their families either outdoors without contact or through the doorway to the house, the family inside and my brother/Sai standing outside the door.

Family indoors, cult servant outdoors.

I asked my brother this recently, as I spoke to him by message for a week out of the blue.

I asked if he is even allowed to live with his kids, is he even allowed to be in his house with them and hold them.

His answer was classic, avoiding the question by saying "I love my kids, I took them surfing the other day, and my son just got a skateboard."

Funny. This is the classic cult omission. Laks did not say "I live with my kids, I see them every night. I hug them all the time. What you said about not being allowed in the same building as them is not true"

He did not deny the quarantine separation and retorted only with anecdotes about outdoor activities with his kids which is all he would be allowed to have, surfing and skating outdoors, and probably not even allowed to hug them.

That is life in the insane cult of Chris Butler and I hope Dennis W King is proud to represent an abusive and destructive cult. I hope Dennis W King enjoys attempting to shake down cult victims for $25,000.

Another scumbag lawyer sucking up to his cult masters.

Disgusting. Dennis W King and Richard V Bellord can line up and suck my Haole ---- for all I care.

Enjoy, boys, I haven't showered in a few days, just for you cupcakes.

Slurp it up, Siddha Bellord, you cult prince douche bag.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: May 02, 2016 06:24AM

I think this is appropriate here:

Re: Hare Krishna sects not related to Chris Butler/SOI
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: April 30, 2016 10:59PM

“Let him be the monkey on a stick and let us have no more of that.”

When a monkey breaks into a banana plantation in India, the farm’s owners kill the monkey, impale him on a stick, and leave him to rot outside the plantation. Other monkeys see him hanging there and stay away from the bananas. Monkey on a Stick, Chapter 1, p. 17

At least, the Krishnas stopped impaling oppositions. The internet made it risky, costly and almost impossible. Besides, that is just too old-fashion. Enemies just get sued in court. Even if you have successfully defended yourself, chances are you are left penniless and mentally broken. Old trick but effective. The result is the same.

The problem is, truth comes out in time and is independent of oppositions. Just an opinion.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: May 02, 2016 10:06PM

There is a problem with posting on this board ...and that is if you post anything on this board...its there for ever ...it cannot be deleted .I had a few exchange of emails with Rick Ross in the last 48 hours asking him to remove ONE post from months ago that could be problematic for me ....for I was mistaken ...and Rick Ross refuse ...Some large National newspapers have written to me that it was no problem to remove a post if it was giving me legal problem...But not this culteducation board ...even if it could spare lots of trouble for the person who had posted mistaken information base on reports of other members of this board regarding a dramatic event a few months ago in Hawaii ..All kinds of speculations and possibilities where posted on this board regarding that event
and some of them where plain wrong .Who among us for exemple would have think that Flash was a multi millionaire pedophile name Nicholas Bredimus living a few houses away from Butler ...at time feeding us good informations at time feeding us crap ..Many on this board have been deeply hurt by this Butler cult and when news that possibly something happen that could finally get the cult out of business...some of of its members have gotten over enthusiastic and said things that was not check out at 100% or where just plain speculations..this board as been dealing with a cult that as millions of dollars in assets ...while most of us are living a modest life and some hand to mouth ...Lawyers will represent anyone right or wrong as long as money is there to pay the bills ...and we now see that even if you where born in that cult ...been brainwash by that cult ..and that your Mom still think that Butler is God gift to humanity ..that cult will not hesitate to come after you like it is doing to Rama Ranson .
I now think it is very very wrong on the part of Rick Ross to refuse to delete past posts that could cause trouble to its members ...he should understand how fragile and hurt some of the members of this board are ...AND PROTECT THEM IF THERE IS EVER A LEGAL Challenges.. like asking for large amount of money to members that are mostly out of money ... because some like Rama Ranson ( a very intelligent young man) never got a proper education because the parents where crasy ..brainwash and brain dead .
Some of the members have pour there hearts with an incredible sincerity so as Rama Ranson ...as it seem that this board is the only place on the internet where one can share their hearts and mind about a cult that as ...and is abusing so many people ...and when you do that sharing you are bound to make
mistake and be influence by other post ..or private messages .Rick Ross should understand that he is dealing with mostly hurt and fragile people that are not savy when it come to dealing with lawyers ...AND HE SHOULD PROTECT THEM ...if it mean to erase a post from long ago that delight a lawyer ...but cause anguish
to a member of this board IT SHOULD BE NO PROBLEM TO DO THAT ...TO PROTECT THE HEART AND THE BACK OF HIS MEMBERS...Actually like many web sites ...there should be an option to delete one own post if a member feel he was mislead ..mistaken or plain wrong...The resent events should be an indication to Mr Rick Ross that the time as come to change the rules of this board and to be for caring for people who post here and have very little knowledge of how vicious a cult and its lawyers can be ...Thank you very much

To whom it may concern:

Dabcult apparently likes making false statements as he has made several false statements regarding me and our communication on this thread. And it appears that he wants to mislead people about what I have said and our communication.

I responded to his emails and explained to him that I was busy working out of town, but would address the issue of the post in question when I returned.

In email exchanges dabcult was repeatedly asked to specifically send a link to the exact location of the statement, which he made that he now admits was a false statement.

This is a long thread.

He never responded with a link.

I was willing to update his statement with a follow-up apology and admission that he was wrong and that he regretted making a false statement.

Dabcult should know the rules of this board that are linked on every page and quite easily read.

Dabcult was apparently reckless and now he wants to mislead people about our communication.

It's important to exercise restraint, common sense and to follow the rules.

This is a public message board.

Rick Alan Ross

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2016 03:18AM by rrmoderator.

Date: May 02, 2016 11:59PM

Henry I feel your pain, but I understand that this forum is permanent.

For better or for worse, this is the one place where you agree that your post will stay up.

This is how it has to be on a cult forum. if people could remove stuff, if cults could put pressure on people to have them remove testimony against the cult, well, there would be nothing here.

Things posted here must be taken in context that it is an open, anonymous forum.

The couple old misinformed posts claiming Siddha Bellord was driving the boat are so insignificant and deeply buried that it would be ridiculous to think it's enough for anyone to think Siddha Bellord was the boat driver.

After I learned Sai Hansen was the boat driver, I never propagated the misinformation.

I am not backing down on highlighting Siddha Richard V. Bellord's close ties to Chris Butler, the Kailua Chris Butler cult, the boat which killed Sri Shim, Siddha's close connections to Sai Hansen and the fact that the 911 emergency call was a hoax called in from dry land.

The GPS location for the call you hear is actually coming from a golf course and not on the waters near the death site or in a boat.

The 911 call has a young girl giving false information many times, no noise of outboard motors and suggests the voices of two adults besides Trey Albrecht Who was screaming in pain.

The call originating from land may suggest that the sounds of Trey were coming from a speaker of another phone.

The girl on the 911 call may have not even been on the boat, explaining her falsely claiming they were at the Kailua boat ramp 3 times, all 3 times were before the boat's actual delayed arrival to the boat ramp.

The girl on the call seemed to be fed information by the adult who was heard at first saying "say Kailua Boat Ramp"

This voice could possibly be Richard V Bellord if this 911 call originated from land and not on the boat, and I have had multiple acquaintances of Richard V Bellord say the voice on the call sounds like his, and the voice of the girl sounds a lot like his daughter, possibly Tungi Bellord.

The girl in this 911 recording does not sound like a young girl who is witnessing firsthand a man bleeding to death with severed arteries and boat propeller injuries.

She sounds like a bewildered young girl thrown into a very awkward situation and she is not responding naturally at all.

https://soundcloud.com/chrisbutlercult/kailua-cult-boat-911-call-jan-9th-2016

This 911 call is further evidence of a cover up and a conspiracy of multiple people to conceal the actual events, to buy time and perhaps to obscure who and how many were really involved in the death of Sri Shim

The 911 recording and the GPS location came from Carroll Cox when he got these files from emergency services

Posted by: SeePony ()
Date: May 03, 2016 02:36AM

I don't know, I'm not a lawyer, but I'm wondering if Mr. Rick Ross doesn't have a moral and / or legal duty himself in the context of the misinformed forum posts.

I haven't followed this huge thread, but from what you're saying, seems anybody in good faith will recognize there are wrong accusations made in a case of mistaken identity. I understand there is a forum policy, but surely a more important policy is trust.

It takes years to cultivate trust, and for that it needs to be nourished and watered by truth. If the well of truth goes dry, the trust wilts and perishes.

Personally, I think it's important that when one knows something - they should make clear that they know and when one doesn't know something - they should make clear that they don't know, and when there is a mistake - to try to fix it.

Girl interviewed by Rama
Posted by: limoa ()
Date: May 03, 2016 03:16AM

I would like to point out that the girl that Rama is interviewing is the follower of another guru and another group or cult. This raises questions about her credibility, especially since Rama is presenting her as a non-cult person. I'd like Rama to ask her some questions like:

1. Do you believe that your guru is a representative of God on earth?
2. Do you offer prayers to your guru?
3. Do you bow down to him and treat him as if he is God's representative on earth?

Date: May 03, 2016 04:16AM

Rama said

For better or for worse, this is the one place where you agree that your post will stay up.

This is how it has to be on a cult forum. if people could remove stuff, if cults could put pressure on people to have them remove testimony against the cult, well, there would be nothing here.

I totally desagree with what you say Rama
On YOUTUBE as an exemple if you think your video contain incorrect informations
you push delete and its gone (and there still millions of YOUTUBE videos ) and there would be still thousands of posts on this board ....Who read all the rules and regulations of the forums before signing up anyway ?.
Stuff written in those 606 pages are not that buried Rama ...if there is a legal challenge ... the 800 dollrs an hours lawyers will use an employees at $15 dollrs an hours to find whatever .
I find the position of Rick Ross to be very rigide ..inconsiderate ..cold hearted..derived of compassion for members of this community face with agressive cult lawyers.
I do not know if there as been anyone before that as been sue for $25,000 dollars for posting on culteducation but if removing a post can help a member of this community the anguish of being persued by a cult lawyer ...it should be done ASAP

To whom it may concern:

Dabcult apparently likes making false statements as he has made several false statements regarding me and our communication on this thread. And it appears that he wants to mislead people about what I have said and our communication.

I responded to his emails and explained to him that I was busy working out of town, but would address the issue of the post in question when I returned.

In email exchanges dabcult was repeatedly asked to specifically send a link to the exact location of the statement, which he made that he now admits was a false statement.

This is a long thread.

I was willing to update his statement with a follow-up apology and admission that he was wrong and that he regretted making a false statement.

Dabcult should know the rules of this board that are linked on every page and quite easily read.

Dabcult was apparently reckless and now he wants to mislead people about our communication.

Rick Alan Ross

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2016 03:20AM by rrmoderator.

Date: May 03, 2016 06:08AM

EMAIL I RECEIVED TODAY AND THESE OPINIONS REFLECT MUCH OF WHAT I AM NOW THINKING OF RICK ROSS...
Debra Van Neste
Just a heads up...if you post or vent on Rick Ross's open bulletin board he will never remove your comments, nor can you apparently. So be careful if you vent there because it can be used against you in a lawsuit. The present case of Henry Jolicoeur might give you an insight: I almost went off myself on posting all sorts of stuff on Teal Swan, I am glad I held back from that.

Cathleen Mann>>> And he's(Rick Ross) stubborn about it in an obtuse way. Beware.

Debra Van Neste That is just mean and unjustifiable, Henry you should be able to remove your comments or acknowledge thru a captcha that you are aware of his conditions. People can get in huge trouble...

Cathleen Mann I know for a fact that Ross has in the past removed posts that suit him, so he really is being unreasonable here.
I'm so sorry to hear that, Henry. This is not the behavior of someone who really cares about current and former cult members and their families.

Debra Van Neste >>>You do good cult research yourself, Henry Jolicoeur your expose of Guru G was great...way back I started to like her a lot and your video's on her nailed that coffin.. I remember her getting furious in video responses, Rick should see you as a fellow activist and help you out in any way he can...(in my opinion)
Debra Van Neste>>> Rick Ross is wrong, Henry Jolicoeur, you had certain terms and conditions and he is throwing you to the wolves. I just hope there a a way out of this, legally, because if you tried everything and have emails him which he refuses, I mean seriously...what else can you do? It's not your forum!

To whom it may concern:

This is a long thread.

Rick Alan Ross

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2016 03:21AM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 03, 2016 06:09AM

[forum.culteducation.com]

The CEI Message Board Rules

(Excerpted)

This is a public forum. Anything posted becomes readily accessible to the general public through the Internet. By this agreement you grant a perpetual, irrevocable and royalty-free non-exclusive license to the owners of this board to publish your comments/submissions on it.

You may edit your posts for up to 30 minutes after submitting them. After 30 minutes, no post can be edited or deleted.

and

Don't post false statements, contrived fiction, deliberately misleading statements, obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful and/or threatening comments, which may violate any laws.

Please understand that you are personally responsible for all your comments and actions through this message board.

Date: May 03, 2016 06:55AM

If any party like Richard V Bellord wants information removed from this site, it is not within the power of anyone except the people who run this site,

Henry retracted, apologized and did everything in his power to correct everything.

So Richard V Bellord the cult prince and his whack cult lawyer want things removed from this site, they better take it up directly with those who run this site.

They will likely have no luck whatsoever, this forum is a fortress and I have been fully aware that every post I ever made here is not under my control.

I have known this for 10 years and told my cult member family that I can't even take stuff down, even if I wanted to.

Henry, I'm not asking you to agree, I'm not saying I agree or disagree with the rules of this forum. I was just saying how it works.

It works this way for a reason and maybe you would have done well to read the forum rules yourself.

Man up Henry, you gotta deal with the situation.
I'm not surprised at all that they tried to intimidate me legally, it's an assumed risk I was fully aware of when I got back in the game last year.

I'm not surprised one bit that we do not have the ability to alter this forum,

I believe the rules of this forum state that Rick Ross owns the rights to all the content after it is posted.

He is the party responsible for these published posts remaining on the Internet, they can go and try to sue him as it is completely out of your power. You made all the corrections.

Henry, we are fighting a cult, man. Of course this shit is par for the course.

Rick Ross is the owner of the rights of these past posts. So he will be the only person to be held accountable in the face of you doing everything within your power to rectify the situation.

At least you know how it works now, you are going to have to deal with the situation as it stands, reevaluate this forum in full knowledge of the rules, go read them.

That letter is bullshit, legal intimidation but apologizing isn't a law, neither is voluntarily coughing up $25,000 before any judge has even looked at a thing.

This is just Chris Butler's terms typed up by a shithead two bit lawyer and should be used as toilet paper or to start a fire, in my opinion.

The objective is total intimidation.

It worked a charm on you, but not on me.

Siddha Bellord, let's dance, you little bitch.

By the way, Henry, I understand this lawyer is no top notch lawyer, this is a cheapo crackerjack lawyer. Just someone to type up that letter perhaps, why waste precious money on us?

This guy is no $800 per hour lawyer like Sai Hansen's cult purchased Howard K K Luke.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.