Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: April 26, 2016 01:30AM

Austerity and renunciation of comforts is part of most spiritual practice and comes with the territory. That's a conscious personal choice most make. I don't recall ISKCON giving out blowup mattresses and hot showers. Most temple food is from the food bank.

So I think that the hypocrisy lies in the fact that often times the guru doesn't seem to be living in the same austere conditions. Also, gurus are human. They like attention. For every guru out there who is overdoing it with sense indulging, there are the others Who seek attention through renunciation.

Are all gurus false? Perhaps. It's hard to know. And since most of these groups forbid you to question the authority of the guru, and challenge their position in anyway, to verify what they are saying and how they are behaving, it's nearly impossible to tell in any authentic way. And unfortunately the very Scriptures are also full of contradicting statements about how such so-called saintly persons should behave and conduct themselves. Often there is allowance given for such extreme exhibitions of abuse, while maintaining that the pure Devotee is beyond material consideration. How convenient.

Many of these injunctions rewk of brahminical superiority complexes to keep the population subjugated while the top half goes unquestioned. So many times I have seen these Groos being asked questions that they answer with something so unintelligible yet, everyone just moves along and takes it as it is without calling them on it and telling them that what they just said makes absolutely no sense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 26, 2016 08:36AM

Dabs- LOL !!

Quote: “When I read or hear about these abuses ...i just want to go to Hawaii and kick his ass..” End quote.

Hah!! Dear Dabs-- Welcome to "The Line”- there are a few people ahead of you....

[youtu.be]

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: April 26, 2016 12:10PM

VOX you are sooooo funny ...Ok I will be just behind you in the line ...I will give you the honors .

Date: April 26, 2016 12:34PM

HAH !!-- Dabs...I am behind Rama..who knows who else is in front of him...hahahaha...

Here’s the "line-up" so far:

[youtu.be]

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: April 26, 2016 04:01PM

Madana Mohana Academy.

Educators or predators?

Education is not just about maths and sciences. It’s doubtful, if the Madana Mohana Academy even provide them properly. Math, maybe, but Science opposes superstitious beliefs, all religious cults are made-up of.

Math and Science are fine, they are essential in finding employment.

Reading is another matter. Reading is like the portal to a higher knowledge and is key to critical thinking.

Critical thinking is what it meant to be truly educated. The rest becomes side dish.

Our primitive ancestors survived a much harsher environment because of their keener sense and deeper understanding of the land. Upon reaching young adulthood, the boys are given weapons and tools and join the hunt. At the transitional age they will start killing for their food and must be skillful enough to hunt or to fend off predation, otherwise they become the food. This is the rite of passage and is basically similar across all cultures.

We don’t kill for food anymore and we live in safer cities. Gone are the forests, mountains and savannahs. But the herd-predator dynamic is pretty much the same; predation unfortunately is still a huge part of modern life. Predators don’t go about just preying on preys. It’s not that easy. They look for the weak ones. They may try mock chase to see who can’t run very fast or scan the herds for visual cues.

Education is most critical in fending off predation because predation has gone psychological. Children who were not properly educated, therefore are lacking critical thinking are comparable to young adults during the primitive time that did not undergo the rite of passage. It’s like sending them deep into the jungle without the shield and the spear.

Pimps, rapists, drug-dealers, criminals are today’s predators, but they are nothing compared to the likes of religious cults. It’s easy to spot predators when they are obvious, but when they are posing as do-gooders or educators, they prey on en-masse. That demands critical thinking to tell.

No Real or Informed Choice
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: April 26, 2016 04:11PM

Vox ~ That movie clip was hysterical. Thanks so much for all of the laughs. Much appreciated.

IanKoviak
Austerity and renunciation of comforts is part of most spiritual practice and comes with the territory. That's a conscious personal choice most make.

...there is allowance given for such extreme exhibitions of abuse, while maintaining that the pure Devotee is beyond material consideration. How convenient.

...Many of these injunctions reek of brahminical superiority complexes to keep the population subjugated while the top half goes unquestioned. So many times I have seen these Groos being asked questions that they answer with something so unintelligible yet, everyone just moves along and takes it as it is without calling them on it and telling them that what they just said makes absolutely no sense.

It is neither conscious nor personal when under the influence of a flim flam man, a con man, a manipulative poseur.

Butler hides behind so many layers and facades. Hiding under The myths of Hinduism, the disciplic succession, pure devotee-hood, infallibility, Butler can do and say anything.

His famous public humiliation "chastisement tapes" hold sway over his most devoted followers. It is a sick, but very effective method of holding on to followers; decimating critical thinking and resistance. A strange form of "Stockhom Syndrome" occurs with these people, so real choice is not even a consideration.

corboy and Rick Ross ~ Do you know of any good articles explaining public humiliation techniques as used by LGATs and cults?

Found another Butler propaganda website, translated into Croatian, Romanian, German, and Polish. That part of the world has been in a lot of turmoil, ripe for "spiritual answers". What is lacking are the real teachings of Butler on the website. The idyllic Bhakti Shack world of Hawaii looks like heaven on earth.

Hiding in his own mirror image, here is a great example of Jagad Guru Chris Butler (Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa)'s veiw of himself in his own words. As corboy stated, it is not the philosophy but the behavior of cult leaders that is important.

Jagad Guru Chris Butler (Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa) © 2007 Science of Identity Foundation - fair use excerpt used for critical review

"Unfortunately, a person who is materialistic, greedy, and self-worshiping wants to take the place of God. He sees himself as the center of the universe. He sees everything and everyone-the world, people, his family, animals, plants, the environment-as revolving around him. He sees everything and everyone as meant for his enjoyment. The world is full of such exploitative people, and they cause so many problems."

Unfortunate indeed. What the Poles, Croats, Romanians, Germans, and everyone else don't know is that this cult is not some flowery answer to economic chaos, wars and sectarian violence. It is just another frying pan to get toasted in for the benefit of a few elite masters. The website hides the real mind and spirit of Jagged Screwball. It hides what you will actually be doing once you are fully "surrendered" and given over all your time, money, life, and sadly, the life of your children who have no real choice in the matter.

Is making a choice under the influence of a guru a conscious choice or giving over choice?

New Henry Jolicoeur Video
Date: April 26, 2016 08:38PM

Lord Krishna Is Not A Historical Personality? ISKCON - Sampradaya Sun - Tulsi Gabbard DELUSIONALS?

https://youtu.be/OUQ4s42-O1c

The new video from Henry Jolicoeur "DABCULT"

Enjoy!

For your own good?
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 26, 2016 09:44PM

IanKoviac wrote:

Wow. It's totally another butler school. The coed part is a nice touch. Hope sex Ed consists of more than anti-homosexual rhetoric and teaching kids that sex is not conducive to anything but having more Krishna kids...

Usually the kids in the schools were sent there so parents can focus on "service". I truly hope these kids get to go home every day and see their parents.

Corboy: One thing to keep an eye on: some cults have gained the trust of the general public by operating schools.

I am going to give a real life example.

The schools appear excellent to a general public anxious to obtain private education for children and willing to pay for it.

What parents are not told is that in this system, Rudolf Steiner was and remains the infallible guru. Steiner created his own interpretation of a karmic belief system.

It is too easy for karmic belief systems to include some hidden Brahmins
who define and establish a caste system and one that applies to outsiders.

One example are the schools operated according to the teachings of Rudolf Steiner/Anthroposophy, aka Waldof Schools.

Deceit, Waldorf astral

[www.google.com]

Steiner, Waldorf, racism

[www.google.com]

litigation against Waldorf whistleblowers

[www.google.com]

Gregoire Perra -former Waldorf teacher sued for giving insider information-
case against him dismissed.

[www.google.com]

Anthros believe that they have the skills and knowledge needed to create settings which actually bring down benign astral influences. They are convinced that non Anthroposophists, especially children, get good karmic influences by being
in Anthroposophically designed environments and events, and that this will
lead them to have good future rebirths.

As a result Anthroposophists feel entitled to hide the true nature of
their belief system from persons who would deprive themselves and their children
of all the karmic benefits.

What if, some day in the future, Butlerites were to create this kind of karma based dont tell them for their own good school, or God forbid, eldercare?

Why object?

For one thing, it is disrespectful and dishonest to hide information from
adults who would otherwise refuse to associate with you.

It is yet more condescending to conceal information from adults "for their own good."

So look out for anything led by a guru, poohbah, avatar, sheikh, murdhit.

If a school operates according to a system of secrets witheld from outsiders and lower ranking members, the latter find it impossible to please their superiors
because they do not know what the actual rules are. Parents are often
asked or required to donate volunteer time to the school, so they need to know
the actual rules -- both the spoken and unspoken rules. Otherwise the set
up will feel like a secret ridden family - aka toxic.

Now, back to our coverage of Chris Butler, Tulsi Gabbard, the Gabbard family and

--the bloody death of Shri Shim.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: April 26, 2016 11:03PM

A few weeks ago I had 2 Jehovah witnesses knock at my door ...and just to have a conversation ..i let them in my home and they started talking...and talking and talking ...It was easy to quickly realize that they where totally brainwash
they had all the awnsers prepare for all the questions ...and they where mostly totally ignorant of Buddhism and Hinduism ...and then I met a few young Mormons
while visiting Ashville North Carolina and it was more of the same .Then I met a dozen Hare Krishna in the streets when I was Tel Aviv in Israel ..a few months ago ...and again more of the same prepare response to any questions ... Krishna is the real God ..on and on ...but it was worst for the Hare Krishnas because none of them could really speak or read english ...They depended on some very few translations of the books of Swami Bhaktivedanta ...and trusted a Hare Krishna Swami that mostly live in Russia .
This made me think how easy it is to fill the mind of converts with specific informations ...and turn them loose to go and convert more people .

Then I tought of me when I was 19 years old in 1969 meeting the Hare krishna in Los Angeles and how I just surrendered my mind and my heart to Swami Bhaktivedanta and the theology of the blue God Krishna ...i was already a speed reader ...so I read everything Swami Bhaktivedanta had written
and just accepted everything that he said ..no questions ask ...and then I was with him in India pretty much 24/7 for 6 months serving him ...Then without questioning I was sent to open centers in South America and there I convince hundreds of people that blue God Krishna was the Supreme personality of Godhead
By then I was a Swami that had promise to Swami Bhaktivedanta to never have sex ever again I was 23 years old ...When I did have sex I wanted to do as a few other Swami had done ...commit suicide ..(but fortunatly my futur wife became pregnant ...and I abandon the idea f suicide ).That is HOW BRAINWASH I WAS .It took years to slowly be able to deprogrammed myself .
So now i am saying there is not one single proof that Krishna ever existed
NONE ... Now I can say that the stories that a Hare Krishna as to believe are just ...unbelievable and mostly crasy stuff
compare to the life of Jesus or Buddha ...Krishna lifting a montain with one finger .....10,000 wifes and he could be in 10,000 palaces at the same time with them ...fight with Demons that where miles high ...on and on and on and on
Some sages 3000 miles ago might have wrote these stories to explain philosophy to a mainly uneducated masses of Indians ...but Historically it does not make any senses....And then we have one of the recipient of theses stories Chris Butler who declare himself JAGAT guru ....the one and only pure representative of Lord Krishna on earth ... who makes thousands of people adore him ...even dishing his toe nails as a form of HOLY COMUNION.. because he is so dear to Krishna ...and making millions of dollars on the back of quasi slaves disciples ...with also the help of very devoted drug dealers ...and then putting in congress a completely brainwash Tulsi Gabbard that as been feed that PURE DEVOTEE JAGAT GURU SOUP since she was born .
Now folks ...I will let it to your jugement to realize the immensity of this
tremendous SCAM..and lets not forget the 1000 kids that went the the Hare Krishna schools and where beaten and sexually molested ...now 25 of them have committed suicide unable to live with the abuses they have received ..
ITS AN IMMENSE DECEPTIONS

Date: April 27, 2016 09:25AM

I am going to take this as a possible good omen...

[www.aol.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.