Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: March 17, 2016 08:15AM

Ran across this the other day;
its a forum and thread for surfers in Oahu. Interesting behind the scenes chatter.

Angry Uncle - (Brian Amona) wants justice and so do we.

Racer 1 stated: “Can't find a link, but Sai Hansen (the driver) was in court today. His lawyer said that he felt really sorry about what happened, but Hansen was advised not to say anything for how it could be perceived. The judge threw out the no-certificate citation to make way for a negligent homicide investigation.

Footage showed Hansen walking out of the courtroom, with giant Brian Amona (Da Hui / Lanikai resident) whispering something intimidating right behind him and Hansen starting to speed walk. Eek!”

Anyone know what angry Uncle Brian told Sai?

Angry uncle, we are here for you !

[forum.surfermag.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2016 08:19AM by VoxVeritasVita Das.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: March 17, 2016 10:58AM

Dear IanKoviak
Your story is very very interesting
When you want to ...we can do a skype video ..as we dis with Rama

The more ex Butler kids that went to those Philipine Schools
speak out and show their face as feraless of the cult ..the more the little present prisoners of the cult might speak out and move out of the cult.
Naturally if you prefer anonymity ..that your choice ..but if you want to use a video presentation...I AM HERE FOR YOU ...Its therapeutic as far as I am concern
to do these presentations ...
Thanks
Henry

Date: March 17, 2016 12:38PM

Anyone know what angry Uncle Brian told Sai?

Brian Amona said to Sai Hansen

"Hey you haole boy wana come on my boat fishing with uncle Da Hui"

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 17, 2016 11:56PM

Someone on that sufing forum noted that Mr. Brian Amona has two artificial hips and is still surfing.

Big difference fromm the other surfer dude who set himself up as God on earth, yet quivers in a foil lined room, bouncing beach ball whilst playing politics and playing with the lives of his disciple's children.

Tax payers, this is what we are indirectly subsidizing.

Right now, in our trustful US of AY, any person who wants to get rich, despises our
democracy, yet wants our federal greenbacks can declare his or her project a religious tax exempt.

With adroit management, this can become a state within a state.

Look at the lovely Church of Scientology.

Muscavige's wife has been missing for YEARS.

A United States citizen.

And now, Sri Shim, Kailua Bay.

Even if no one is maimed or killed, a tax exempt entity can accumulate wealth
more rapidly than those who do pay tax.

That means a religious non profit, can with those monies and its donated labor,
purchase enough property in an area that it can become influential in local politics and in some cases, come to dominate the local economy.

Just look at the polygamist sects.

Those religious groups which have a solid track record of creating and maintaining
schools and hospitals and social service agencies can easily prove that they are using their tax exempt status in a way that justifies that status.

By contrast, if an audit demonstrates that a tax exempt religion is using
its wealth to pay for fripperies such as truck loads of tin foil for the guru's boudoir, European ski vacations for a favored disciple's wife, etc, the religion should PAY THAT BACK with INTEREST AND PENALTY FEES.

Date: March 18, 2016 01:11AM

Hey guys, thanks for all the great feedback!

You may like a post I made on Facebook about that new Butler picture, note my uncle John Ranson backing me up. He was never in this stupid cult, by the way.

https://www.facebook.com/33rama/posts/10209346664851816

And this little post highlights that great moment in the courtroom between Uncle Bryan Amona and Sai Hansen:

https://www.facebook.com/kailuacult/posts/1325482417477295

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: March 18, 2016 02:19AM

Looks like Tulsi has made an entrance on Bernie's FB page: [www.facebook.com].

The overarching reality is this:

1. There is abundant proof that Tulsi Gabbard has been a lifelong indoctrinated cult member of the SIF/Butler cult from birth.

2. She went to school several miles away from us/me at the girls SIF school in Baguio, PI—when I was going to school there. Her parents can be seen in early 80's videos of Chris butler and she has a Hindu name—certainly her claim to have gotten involved as a teenager or that her mom is Hindu and her dad catholic is complete spin.

3. Tulsi's parents are life-long politicians. She was groomed from early on to play a part in politics. All her various achievements and contributions were carefully crafted to position her for the role she is attempting to play today.

4. Scriptures like the Bhagavad Gita are veritable war cries to "follow and obey" your life "dharma". She swore in on this book—and of all versions, it was ACBS's version, which, as we all know, was designed as a ISKCON recruiting book. There is nothing "AS IT IS" about it. It's Swami's interpretation to serve his krishna society.

5. Tulsi's parents stance on homosexuality was so harsh that they actually ran a show in Hawaii called "Stop Promoting Homosexuality Hawaii". As young 10-16 year old kids we were forced to watch very biased videos of dying gay men and gay parades with men having sex on the street (obviously not representative at all of gay culture as a whole). We had grown up hearing many lectures of Chris Butler slamming gay people and sex life in general as well as many where he makes fun of his disciples or completely bashes them for wanting to marry or persue relationships.

6. Tulsi's own stance of Gay Marriage and the so-called "War on Terror" has shifted conveniently as it was deemed beneficial to advance her politically. Her meager time in the service was just enough to position her well politically. Since then she has been little more than a talkinghead mouthpiece with no real tangible work done to end the war or shed light on hypocrits aside from news oportunities and photo-ops. She has been critisized for using veteren venues for photo ops while not answering to the needs of the veterns. Why in the world did she serve in a war that she does not believe in? It wasn't even a ligitimate war and there was no draft or anyone forcing her to do so—so it must have meant something to her—or was it just to gain political brownie points that she could use when convenient? How is it possible that someone who comes from a so-called spiritual background of peace, love and devotion would serve in one of the most crooked wars in history?

7. She now has jumped in support of Sanders in a attempt to position her as possible candidate for VP. Meanwhile she maintains and denies and twists the truth about her association with Butler cult and being a so-called Hindu—never even being to India or a traditional temple for nearly her whole life until recently in the last few years of her adult life to further her support from one of the largest growing communities in America: Indians. As a member of the butler cult she/we were, in fact, being told to avoid visiting India and well-established centers like ISKCON—with whom she conveniently associates herself with now when it makes sense for her politically.

8. Over the course of 40 years her so-called guru's entire spiritual teaching and social contribution has been a few straggling video tapes from the 80s that amount to a simplistic eastern mishmash of "feel good" statements that are commonplace concepts in most mainstream religion: You are not your body, doing yoga and mantra meditation is relaxing, give some of your money to the guru or church, behave nicely and serve others. This, coupled with silly puranic tales of multi-headed, multi-armed, club-wielding, arrow-shooting, mountain lifting, sun-god worshipping, fanatical dogmatic and sentimental chanting—creates a illusion of something "special". Needless to say, it continues, for good reason, to be an acquired taste in a modern context, where we know the power of cults, brainwashing and are exposed daily to the historical context and truth behind all religions/cults.

9. Bernie has made it abundantly clear that he is not here to sell us on a religious "side", but rather on a humanistic note: [youtu.be] I believe that he is more than sufficiently aware that associating his social message and movement with any religiously-minded person would undermine his core value and message. I think it's very honest and noble that he continues to distance himself form using religion as a support network for his campaign. It should be on the merit of the issues—not what god you are into.

10. Tulsi receiving money from questionable so-called Hindu groups with ties to right-wing Hindu politics and fanatical groups as well as the source of her campaign finance money (majority from cult members) is enough reason alone to allow her to support Bernie, but not join him as VP.

11. With a known and documented history of the followers of Butler taking money from Patrick Bowler and not having any viable source of income, how were so many of these cult members able to give such luxurious donations to her campaign?

12. How is it humanly possible that Tulsi did not in any way make a statement or expedite the investigation of Shri Shim's accident when it took place on her turf and within her jurisdiction to act swiftly and bring justice?

13. Is it wise to vote-in someone with this amount of questionable standing to the role of VP? Give it a few years Tusli. Do something of lasting value for your nation by standing by Bernie, but don't cripple his campaign by aiming for a VP seat. It's irresponsible and downright untimely.

Now, for the record. I think that Tusli may be shifting her allegiance from Butler. The more she is in politics, the more she is seeing the whole picture and being awakened to realities that she had no clue about while in the cult. She sees a diverse world where war, and pain and suffering are very real on many levels. She sees that there is a lot of oppression and subjugation of the masses. She sees that the current government is not functioning to represent the people.

I trust that her illusion of the butler cult and his domination over his disciples is starting to fit into that view of crookedness that abounds in the world today. I trust she sees the limiting, mind-numbing effect that her cult teacher and teachings have on society.

She is playing the role of Judas by distancing herself from her messiah, butler. She's feeling the Bern. She sees that her childhood was filled with worship of a man who peddled simplistic eastern philosophical tenants and built a cult of personality around himself while bashing his disciples and creating a culture of fear and obedience to himself while he increasingly backed out of the picture and holed up in his tinfoil cave where he will likely hide for the rest of his days.

I think she senses that this man is not only just a man, but a very sick man who has built an empire of guilt and falsity around himself. I think she sees a lot of good people—like Bernie, who are agnostic, truly compassionate and able to stand up and really fight for the welfare of humanity—without relying on cheap promises and false hope.

Date: March 18, 2016 04:37AM

Ian, thank you for the timely message regarding Tulsi’s intrusion on Bernie’s
FB page.

Quote:
Now, for the record. I think that Tusli may be shifting her allegiance from Butler. The more she is in politics, the more she is seeing the whole picture and being awakened to realities that she had no clue about while in the cult. She sees a diverse world where war, and pain and suffering are very real on many levels. She sees that there is a lot of oppression and subjugation of the masses. She sees that the current government is not functioning to represent the people.

I trust that her illusion of the butler cult and his domination over his disciples is starting to fit into that view of crookedness that abounds in the world today. I trust she sees the limiting, mind-numbing effect that her cult teacher and teachings have on society.

She is playing the role of Judas by distancing herself from her messiah, butler. She's feeling the Bern. She sees that her childhood was filled with worship of a man who peddled simplistic eastern philosophical tenants and built a cult of personality around himself while bashing his disciples and creating a culture of fear and obedience to himself while he increasingly backed out of the picture and holed up in his tinfoil cave where he will likely hide for the rest of his days.

I think she senses that this man is not only just a man, but a very sick man who has built an empire of guilt and falsity around himself. I think she sees a lot of good people—like Bernie, who are agnostic, truly compassionate and able to stand up and really fight for the welfare of humanity—without relying on cheap promises and false hope.

Ahh to have the ideals of youth, still intact. I honor & respect your hopes.
However, the ONLY way Tulsi can show all of us her true colors is if she stands up and PUBLICLY renounces Butler. She must do this before we can trust her.

Nothing less.

By doing so she will have gained her freedom back, her sovereignty, because if she
is totally honest with herself, she can see that Butler is and always has been, a con-artist.
Until that occurs, regaining her critical thinking skills, she is to remain suspect and Bernie would do well to steer clear of such a person.

Date: March 18, 2016 05:41AM

One can be hopeful. But u do agree with u vox. That would be a necessary step.

Date: March 18, 2016 05:41AM

One can be hopeful. But i do agree with u vox. That would be a necessary step.

Date: March 18, 2016 08:38AM

NO WAY is Tulsi moving away from Butler

That good looking girl could have married anyone ...she married a lifelong cult member ..her father is sold out to Butler ....No 2 some say now ...the ex veggie burger flipper air conditioning repair man ..now senator ...
Tulsi is up for reelection ...200 disciples of Butler living on the island ...will be on the go 24 /7 plastering the whole island with posters and banners of Tulsi like last time when I was in Hawaii ...she as made a video praising her Guru Maharaj ....
Forget it...VOX....she wont move away ...she is sold ...seal ..surrendered ..and delivered.Butler sent her in the army ..so he could make is Barbie look like GI JOE ...very important for the military bases in Hawaii .In the Gabbard minds
Butler lifted the whole family out of poverty ...they are going nowhere but at the feet of their master.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.