Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: August 31, 2013 01:48AM

Message to all those newcomers who cannot get back on the forum:
All you have to do is re-register, please try and get back on the forum. Your important information is much needed and appreciated- this thread must continue. Please go back and repost all your cult information as well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: September 01, 2013 04:05AM

I highly disagree with Henry's new video.

The loss of data was not Rick's fault.
He was clear that he sold the domain NAME and not the forum.
Nothing wrong with selling a domain name.
Nothing wrong with Rick's profession, his business, and making money.
Nothing wrong with changing the url to "culteducation.com"

What is great about Rick's forum is that it is a robust and safe place to post anonymously.
Anonymity is not important to Dabcult.
I find Henry's comments unfair.
But technology can be a bitch and shit happens.
It was Rick's loss too.

Flash and others needed to make copies of their research and work.
It is the responsibility of each poster to save their own research, writing, and work.

Let others start another forum and run it the way they like.
There is room for both.
But they will see how difficult it is to moderate, keep cyber attacks and spam at bay, and pay for legal advice, security, and programing fees...

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: September 01, 2013 07:12AM

If you click through the different dates at the Internet Archive, most of the posts are saved there.

[web.archive.org]

Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity (to page 420)
[web.archive.org]

July 31 2013
[web.archive.org]

Posted by: Soggydog1 ()
Date: September 01, 2013 08:49AM

From: [forum.culteducation.com] (July 17, 2013 10:49PM by flashlight_on_roaches)

Here is my promised posting of my alternative view of Tusi Gabbards's marriage to Eddy Tamayo. In the recent article in Vogue magazine, Tulsi mentioned new details about her mysterious marriage. She implied that she and Eddy were childhood sweethearts even though she was home schooled except for a brief attendance at the cult school in Baguio City where the boys and girls were strictly separated. Eddy was raised in the Philippines away from Tulsi, so why does Tulsi now claim that the two of them surfed together as well as being childhood chums? There is no surf in Baguio City and Eddy, as a Philippine national, would not be allowed residency in Hawaii.
[www.vogue.com]
Is there a clue in the fact that Eddy WAS a Philippine national but NOW resides in Hawaii after their marriage?

Chris Butler has a longstanding practice of forced marriages amongst his disciples. Flash back to 1970 and a young girl, coincidently named Tulsi, is quoted in the Honolulu newspaper saying she was ordered by Butler to marry one of the group. Was Tulsi Gabbard ordered by her guru, Chris Butler, to marry in service to Krishna just like the 1970's Tulsi? You might say who cares what these people do in the name of their religion. But, what if Tulsi's marriage was for the purpose of Eddy being given the right to reside in the US? That is called Immigration Marriage Fraud as Tulsi well knows since she sits on the Homeland Security Committee. Have Tulsi Gabbard and Eddy Tamayo broken a law that might send one or both of them to prison and result in Eddy being deported?

My alternative scenario has some basis in fact as you will read below while Tulsi's version of her marriage and divorce are merely her own words unsupported by any evidence. Where, Tulsi, are the photos of you and Eddy surfing as children, playing as fellow students, of you getting married and on your honeymoon? Is there a huge scandal just below the surface and ready for discovery?

I ask that you read my research and decide for yourself if Tulsi Gabbard and Eddy Tamayo should be investigated for Immigration Marriage Fraud.

Flash

Date: September 01, 2013 01:38PM

Dabs has removed his video.
Apparently many of the posts can be located and reposted to the RR forum thanks to Anticult.
Stick together and repost, one and all.
The cult must go down.

Date: September 01, 2013 01:45PM

Just saw that another thread, that of Swami G- lost their entire 44 page thread !!!
Count our blessings!

Posted by: jaggedguru ()
Date: September 01, 2013 02:19PM

i wonder what Butler's followers are doing to protect their leader and themselves from the Fukushima radiation leak?
mega doses of vitamin C?? maybe investing in some geiger meters?

ah their reaction would be priceless to know.
how's that for karma now? if one is to follow that kind of thinking.

Posted by: vitaminc ()
Date: September 01, 2013 08:53PM

Mega doses of me would be the best thing for all of them.

They need to realize that their guru cares nothing for them but to satisfy his lifestyle.

Hopefully one day they will see through the illusion and realize what a hypocrite he really is.

jaggedguru
i wonder what Butler's followers are doing to protect their leader and themselves from the Fukushima radiation leak?

Date: September 02, 2013 07:54PM

vitaminc
Mega doses of me would be the best thing for all of them.

They need to realize that their guru cares nothing for them but to satisfy his lifestyle.

Hopefully one day they will see through the illusion and realize what a hypocrite he really is.

jaggedguru

Thankfully VitaminC is more effective at protecting others from Butler than from radiation.
I am certain Butler has fanned the flames of paranoia over this and got himself a better filtration system for himself, along with geiger counters, food testers, vitamins, supplements, and imported food from below the equator. What ever he does it will be for his own benefit at the expense of others. (In my humble opinion). It would be funny to hear his "talking points" on the matter.

Date: September 02, 2013 08:57PM

This video needs repeating once in awhile.
I dedicate this to Shyam Dodge and all the other adult children of Butler's cult.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR LIFE

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.