Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: May 11, 2012 05:38AM

dabcult
The video that I made in Hawaii 10 days ago is now on YOUTUBE search

IS TULSI GABBARD PART OF THE SINISTER CHRIS BUTLER HOMOPHOBIC CULT?......its on the same channel as my other video on "JAGAD GURU"

If you like what I have to say ......please email the link to every person that is able to make a difference to stop the meglomeniac MR UNIVERS CHRIS BUTLER send the link to ...TULSI every newspapers in HAWAII every TV stations ...every radio stations and goverment agencies

This video is my contribution to all the sincere people of this this forum that have share their hearts and souls.....and sometime the enormous pain they have suffer when they where hypnotise members of the" THE SCIENCE OF CEASING TO HAVE AN IDENTITY"

Please give me any feedbacks ...commentaries ...good or bad

My feedback is that you have made a powerful video that will now focus media attention on this important information. Your demeanor on camera shows you to be a caring and supportive human being. I truly believe that you want to help the people of Hawaii and I applaud your sincere efforts.

Awesome Documentary Exposing Tulsi Gabbard

The young, aggressive man at the end of your video is in fact a member of a secretive and weird yoga cult; however, I’m not sure if his particular cult worships Guru Chris Butler. They look and act differently than the occupants of the three other Lanikai cult properties, plus the cult vehicles making the daily rounds never stop at this address on Lanipo. It is very unlikely that two unrelated cults have set up operations in Lanikai, so perhaps Chris Butler secretly pulls the strings and uses this cult for recruitment or other nefarious purposes. In any case, they should be exposed because their commune and yoga studio are illegal in a residential neighborhood.

Vrindavan Gabbard, Tulsi’s little sister, was also raised as a cult member. She now works as a Deputy Marshall for The US Marshalls in Brooklyn, New York according to information related to her $5,000 donation to Tulsi’s campaign. I’ll bet that money was provided by the cult and is an illegal campaign contribution. Since she works for the Feds, she can be required to take a polygraph test about the relationship she and her sister have with cult members. It looks to me that megalomaniac Chris Butler is attempting to infiltrate the Federal government.

Dabcult, please post a link to this message board under your Youtube video. If anyone investigating this story needs the addresses of the cult properties in Lanikai and Kailua, just join this free and anonymous forum and send me a private message.

Tulsi Gabbards little sister

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: atheist ()
Date: May 11, 2012 02:23PM

flashlight_on_roaches
Regarding proof of Tulsi Gabbard's continuing involvement with Chris Butler, why else would she live in a cult-owned condo a few steps from the Science of Identity office?

Just FYI, the Science of Identity Foundation no longer has an office or facility at 169 S. Kukui Street in Honolulu.

Date: May 11, 2012 02:55PM

I have watched the "Is Tulsi Gabbard a member of Chris Butler 'Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda paramahamsa'CULT?" video on YouTube [www.youtube.com] and I think it is very good.

The press here in Hawaii is very, very reluctant to cover anything about the Gabbard family's connections to Jagad Guru Chris Butler and his Science of Identity Foundation cult. The cult, by now, may have some devotees in the Hawaii newsmedia. I have come across one news manager here who is a Evangelical/Fundamentalist Christian. I am sure that his religious beliefs have influenced the news coverage of the media that he manages, particularly LGBT issues or the choice issue.

It will be very interesting to see if Jagad Guru Chris Butler's lawyers will go after the deathmeditation-made YouTube video and try to take it down. They have done so successfully in the past, but these have been videos that feature excerpts from Jagad Guru Chris Butler's "Jagad Guru Speaks" Olelo cable access television program.

Butler is very crafty and stays deeply in the background. He's crazy, but he makes no crazy public statements and issues no crazy public statements. He's been pulling his most controversial material off of the internet.

Jagad Guru Chris Butler considers himself to be a "Spiritual Representative of God." He considers himself to be on the same level as Jesus. If you are a devotee of Jagad Guru Chris Butler, the only way to God is through him.

Tulsi is up against a heavy-duty, professional politician, Mufi Hannemann. The last poll that I saw showed Mufi to be 20% ahead of Tulsi. Mufi is also out-fundraising Tulsi.

Tulsi is making statements, saying that she supports LGBT equal rights and also a woman's right to choose that, if sincere, would make her a true Democrat.

Mufi Hannemann, like Tulsi's parents, is a long time opponent of equal rights for LGBT people and is also an opponent of a woman's right to choose a safe and legal abortion. Mufi now has more union endorsements than Tulsi, but he is not a true Democrat and could not support the Hawaii Democratic Party Platform.

Despite being energetic, Tulsi is not really qualified to be a U.S. Congressional Representative, either. She's only been a Honolulu City Councilwoman for a little over a year. Have her accomplishments there qualified her for higher office? Prior to that her political experience in the Hawaii State House of Representatives, lasting only two years, was not very impressive. She didn't do anything to qualify her for advancement. Many people served in Iraq and Afghanistan. Does that qualify them for elective office?

Sadly, it looks like Mufi Hannemann will probably be the next Hawaii District 2 U.S. Representative. To many Democratic activists here in Hawaii, neither Mufi nor Tulsi are acceptable.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2012 03:01PM by atheist.

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: May 12, 2012 12:05AM

Mr. Henry, you are very brave indeed. My heartfelt gratitude on behalf of my children. I must warn you though that that these people are very organized as far as how the law and political systems work. And they are known to hurt people not just psychologically, but also financially and sometimes physically. There were incidents. Thank you for your courageous and selfless effort in producing the documentaries about Chris Butler and Tulsi Gabbard on youtube. But please, be very, very careful. Namaste.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: May 12, 2012 02:27PM

The cult is trying very hard to bring the TULSI video down and even trying to hack my accounts email and more ...
If it come down ........know that the cult is at work

But we shall overcome ......

Posted by: krishnacaitanya ()
Date: May 13, 2012 09:19AM

I don't think Butler or his followers sold drugs to make money. When I was there I know that Butler hated drugs.
But some members sold and smuggled tons of drugs as all of you probably know.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: May 13, 2012 09:30AM

Very good video, Henri ... You have made some excellent points in your video.

There is a great probability that Chris Butler did advise Tulsi to go to the war ... and he probably told her that volunteering for the war was her 'devotional service' ... These two words - devotional service - are trigger words that are used to make the followers do things that they would not normally do. My impression is that being puppet-master to the Gabbard family and their political activities is just an amusement for Chris ... Well, ya know, surfing all day long gets pretty boring and he needs these political games for his amusement, eh?

Date: May 13, 2012 11:56AM

Henri,
Do not worry we will overcome.
If they succeed in getting your video shut down--why not make a movie? The screenplay has already been written. In fact, it is over 300 pages long, correct?
Butler was always working on his "movie".
Nothing ever came of it, like all his useless projects.
Here, then, is the movie.
If the video comes down- make a movie using all these pages. Imagine that!
And keep reposting the Tulsi video.
The news outlets have to take notice as well as the Federal Government.
Someone mentioned earlier that it sounded like Butler was trying to infiltrate the Federal Government.
He very well may be.
You cannot shut down the TRUTH!

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: May 14, 2012 07:41AM

Someone else said it better... all Tulsi needs to do is honestly say how she was raised in a cult. This would endear her more to the people. But her non-cult supporters desperately want another local girl like Patsy Mink, so overlook the open secret... or no one really cares. If she was openly honest she would also need to expose her father's deep ties to the cult.

dabcult, your video is very good. You asked for feedback. It is a bit too long. Points could be made quicker and more succinctly. Most people no longer have long attention spans. Just need to brush up more on editing and direction. Also, you mispronounced the name Gabbard.

People in Hawaii culturally have such a "live and let live" spirit. They are hard to rattle over religious preferences. The natives were tortured by their past experiences with the white men trying to obliterate their own culture, religion, and language. They are hard pressed to do what could be perceived as a similar attempt. They are also protective and loyal of their own. Tulsi, with a Samoan father and born in bred in Hawaii is considered more native than haole. It's not that they don't know about Chris Butler and the Science of Identity and his interest in politics, they just see it as relevant. If you can demonstrate how this involvment corrupts her ability to be a leader it could make a difference. Campaign financing, although clearly cult supported, is not illegal.

Here is an ethical question...If Tulsi is now supporting the Democratic platform, which includes civil rights for the gay and lesbian community (etc.) while her opponent openly does not, isn't she the lesser of two evils?

Is "bringing her down" without giving her an opportunity to show her change of heart by her votes and actions ethical? She is a victim like many on this forum too. She is also a very public victim. Don't you think it is even more difficult for her to deviate from the teachings of the cult and her prominent family than most? If one of her brothers is indeed gay, don't you think this could also influences her decisions? I know, I know…mind control goes very deep… but some do get out eventually.

Tulsi is also a cult kid that grew up in an elite family. She did not grow up in poverty, neglect, and deprivation like so many cult kids. Her parents did not divorce. She was not required to do direct slave labor to Butler. Her parents worked hard, but they were the stars the followers had to support. She married (and divorced) into another elite cult family. She got a good education and like it or not, world experience in the military away from the cult. Does she still chant? Does she still worship Butler as g0d's representative on earth? Does anyone really know? Does she really know how her peers grew up in the cult and how it is run? I am not even sure she is aware of Butler's abuses of power or does she suffer from cognitive dissonance?

The most powerful good she could do is expose all the lies..... if only she would...if only she could...
If she gets in public office, I wonder if she would be willing to listen to a panel of parents and family members affected by the cult. She would have to meet with them. Denying access would not look good politically.

Or here is another idea. Perhaps Mike Gabbard is just a vacuous opportunist who really ended up using the cult for his own ambitions. This is a funny twist. Maybe he saw early on a way to ride the wave to the top using Butler! I am a wicked cynic. Maybe he has been playing Butler all along. This is too delicious of a thought!

And here is my last point. Will bringing down Tulsi, bring down Butler? This is the most insidious thing about Butler. He has set up all his people to take the fall for him. Like Charlie Manson, who was not at any of the murder scenes, but the man behind all of the blood, Butler still remains hidden behind his followers.

Date: May 14, 2012 05:30PM

Whether Tulsi wins or loses, whether the public finds out about Jagad Guru Chris Butler and his relationship and influence over the Gabbard family and other Hawaii politicians, or not, Jagad Guru Chris Butler still has all of his devotees, worldwide, who are sending him part of their paychecks every month (or whatever the payment period is).

Jagad Guru Chris Butler also has all of his business ventures, also worldwide, bringing him large profits, perhaps from the work of low-paid devotees doing their "devotional service" by working for him in his businesses.

Defeating Tulsi, or exposing Jagad Guru Chris Butler won't really "bring him down." His income and the devotion of this devotees is pretty much assured.

If Tulsi loses her Hawaii Second Congressional District run for the U.S. Congress, she still has her seat on the Honolulu City Council. She's got her salary and her paid staff.

She would have more time to show us that the changes in her political direction are sincere. She could also work to build up her base. I agree that she would be preferable to Mufi Hannemann. But can we really trust her?

One thing that I am wondering is: Did Jagad Guru Chris Butler arrange or order Tulsi's marriage to Eduardo Tamayo? I wonder how they met.

What is a wedding like within the cult?

Does Jagad Guru Chris Butler also break up couples like some other cult leaders do?

I read somewhere that Jagad Guru Chris Butler doesn't have a problem with men having more than one partner. Is this true? Does anyone know if there is any real practice of polygny (polygny is polygamy where a man has more than one wife) within the cult? What about within the larger Hare Krishna (ISKCON) movment?

We know that his Divine Grace A.C. Bhativedanta Prabhupada, who initiated Chris Butler, believed that women should be married young. I believe he is quoted as saying women should be married by age 16 and that 12 is not too young. What is the practice within the Science of Identity Foundation cult?

I know that Jagad Guru Chris Butler frowns upon divorce. Does anyone know if he is divorced himself? What happens to a devotee, such as Tulsi (perhaps), who divorces?

Does anybody have any idea how Chris Butler communicates with Mike Gabbard (Krishna Katha das) or with other devotees when they are in office? I'm guessing that Jagad Guru's positions are well-known to the politicians even before they are elected to office.

Does anybody think it is a good idea to have a reclusive guru, with some known wacky views, having a hidden influence on the politicians who are elected to represent them?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2012 05:32PM by atheist.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.