Current Page: 11 of 25
Miracle of Love
Posted by: myowndrummer ()
Date: December 27, 2004 02:37AM

[www.meditationforthisage.org]

Notice there is no reference to studies demonstrating the effectiveness of this meditation method.

Also related :

[www.craigslist.org]

[vyze.com]

[www.insight-books.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Miracle of Love
Date: January 02, 2005 03:35AM

As comoderator of another online group, this was sent with a request to post it publicly. A holiday letter to all.
In that vein - wishing all a wonderful 2005 with increased awareness, self realization and health.

Dear family and friends,

Boy what a year and I glad it is almost over, I am ready to roll right into 2005!

The year started out great. I had been struggling with relationships with men, hadn't been involved in one in a long time when I met this incredible guy New Years Eve. He had a love for God and integrity like no other. He is just a great guy.

We spent endless hours talking about future travel plans, God, and our growing relationship. One problem existed,after listen to endless hours of spiritual guidance tapes, and as I got to understand his belief system I could see that he was probably involved in a cult. I started experiencing anxiety attacks every time I would listen to any of the teaching tapes. But oh my..... it was just me I needed to relax. Let the energy flow, after all, what a great guy.

At first I thought oh what's the big deal. Look how nice and kind he is. He doesn't yell, have an ego that is out of completely out of control, and he shows up on time. Doesn't do drugs, has a respectable family. Works out. Dresses nice. And is very tidy. You should see his house. He is someone the "Oprah Winfrey" show would endorse with enthusiasm. Wow..and...... he has an education and presence. Finally! How lucky could I get? And he liked me too!

We were spending most of our time together and the months went on. We took a lovely trip to the Bahamas. Funny thing, we were always looking for some connection to the internet. In the middle of all the romance and touring, he would have to connect with his spiritual guides his mentors. Like he couldn't go a day without being given some "accurate" advice to break free. Oh well, he was with me!

Oh to be finally settled into something long term....How good could it get? And he was so very nice. So we were engaged.

In September he attended a seminar, and during this seminar he was not to have contact with the outside world. Thisconcept left me very sad and I felt that part of him was dead. So on that one very warm summer day as I was sitting at my kitchen table looking at my engagement ring, I stumbled over to the computer. UMMMM...I thought.... let me investigate this meditation thing.

I mean I had done it before but nothing really came up about his group.

Well lo and behold.

There is was all the information my eyes could feast upon. How fortunate for me!

After doing the research and after arranging my work world to fit his I finally start to figure it out. I then contacted a leading cult exit counselors located in Boston. He spent 30 minutes with me on the phone and told me what to expect, what to be aware of. That he would be in full “cult personality" after being with his group for 6 days straight. Oh I could see it very clearly. I even had the priveledge of meeting some of
the other members. I was really afraid a first, but the love was so great and the care so lovely....they were trying to recruit me. Wow, was I wanted!

By October I was convinced that it was an abusive organization. Slowly slipping away into mind control and thought reform programs that were slowly being used on me, but I had my on line support group to help give
me clarity. One of the women in the survivors and support group and I began chatting on the message board and off. She lives in another part of the country, flew into my city one week-end and are you ready for
this..... we did the unspeakable. We met. Talked for hours in fear about our knowledge and findings. And the mindf++k.

We had each other and after meeting in person realized that we both looked similar....and we both looked like the cult leader! I was flattered. Wow... to resemble a woman with so much power, men have be quoted to say they would "cut their balls off for her." And my boyfriend wanted to be with me! He picked me!

Most of my time now is spent at work like most of us, my social life however is spent hiding in the house with my online support group family.

How am I suppose to do this? I don't get out much...what would I say to people....so what happened between you and your boyfriend, you were both so perfect together, what a great guy.

Oh yeah....his group does not teach attachment. One small reason why our engagement was called off.

Well enough about me and breaking free.

So that was my year, looking forward to 2005!

Hope all is well with all of you.

Miracle of Love
Posted by: solway ()
Date: January 07, 2005 08:22AM

Happy New Year everyone,

I hope it is happy as we continue to support, encourage and find the truth in freedom. I was reading on another site (excultworld.com) and it made me reflect on my past relationship with my MOL'r.

When I would question authority he would critize me as being harsh or even defensive. He always wanted me to "look at that", examine why I was questioning when I should just go along with the flow and let God take care of things. I agree that God does take care of things, but questioning is a natural process in life for me. I always did and always will question authority, something that in his life he doesn't quite do anymore. For those family and friends of a MOL'r s I encourage you to keep questioning, it saved me from buying into the lie. Trust YOURSELF and your questions.

Miracle of Love
Date: January 08, 2005 02:32AM

Posted on Friday, January 07, 2005 - 10:29 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nobody breaks free of the cycle - until they leave MOL.

But MOL keeps the followers busy running around in circles, instead of questioning MOL; that causes inner conflicts. Have to continue looking inward at those inner conflicts, and going deeper by attending meditations and more program$ in the hopes of breaking free of the pain & Illusion. Also the MOL personal coache$ are available for private guidance. Keep doing your work, the mental masturbation to break free :

* Find what is 'accurate' for you
* "Look at that..." inside yourself
* What is it about you that causes (whatever) to happen?

It is taught that the pain comes from connection to the Illusion. The Illusion is normal life. Normal life is NOT black-and-white (darn it all!). But in MOL things are pretty clearly black and white, in or out of the group. Same with any cultic group.

The programs and self analysis are designed to subtly increase the inner conflict w/o the devotee realizing it. The hypnotic trance state is addicting to those who have addictive tendencies. The outward promise is that continuing to do one's work, as directed by the MOL Mission, will free one from the conflicts.

All is convincingy lovingly explained by the higher level true believers.

The inner conflicts cease when one has totally surrendered to the Mission's teachings. No more conflict when the devotee completely relinquishes their ego (individual self determination) and just goes along with the flow completely, as dictated by MOL. Great affirmation and support in celebration of such within the group. Even the home decorating/organizing (whoa- took about compulsivity!) guidelines are about relinquishing individual determination. Then the cult persona has taken over.

When one has fully surrendered, there is no longer inner conflict. What a great release - to have no inner conflict!
Then comes eventually an inner emptiness, if one stops long enough to notice it. But there is so much Mission work to do, that often don't have time to notice it. The personal MOL mentor is available 24/7 for the guidance to move through that emptiness and find what is accurate. Keep going to meditations to feel full of "G" coming in to fill the emptiness, surrender and let go more and more, keep those endogenous opiates flowing.

A person does not get deceived into having broken free. Just deceived into the notion that remaining with MOL is the solution to help you eventually break free of the inner pain/conflict/emptiness.

And with the support of others who lovingly help to organize one's life accurately, and much love bombing, dancing to great music mixes, supporting each other in crying about one's pain. The loving groupthink validates the insanity.

Miracle of Love
Posted by: Toni ()
Date: January 14, 2005 06:20AM

Miracle of Love
Posted by: jorgem458 ()
Date: January 15, 2005 01:11AM

A friend of mine, still in MOL, told me that Franz arranges approriate couplings in MOL San Diego, perhaps throughout the country. Franz lives at one of the MOL houses in the San Diego area.

Apparently these pairings are made so that those within the organization can meet their physical needs but still remain in support of the higher purposes of The Mission. If one becomes 'too attached' to another, then the attachment would prevent the person from 'breaking free of this world of Illusion', so then another coupling can be arranged. There is no attachment, and therefore no real commitments, between the devout who advance to higher levels in this group.

It is acceptable to have a relationship with someone outside of MOL. To have that relationship continue however, the outsider must eventually attend an Intensive and be on the same path to freedom. Attachment however is a big no-no.

Miracle of Love
Date: January 16, 2005 12:06AM

this type of "training". Just posted by rrmoderator on another thread :

[www.culteducation.com]

Miracle of Love
Posted by: jorgem458 ()
Date: January 16, 2005 11:45AM

The Miracle of Love has been in a period of "Calming" for the last few month, per directives from Kalindi. There have been no group meditations. For the first time ever there are no Intensives on the upcoming calendar.

Kalindi, the leader, has been in seculsion. None knows where. She is receiving special energy from God at this time. So much special energy that it hard for her body to handle.

MOL devotees have been directed to go through all of their closets, papers etc and reorganize everything during this time of calm. They are "not to go deeper" during this time.. They are to put all their papers in order. Everybody has been busy 'spring cleaning'

During this time without the regular group Meditations, members would appear pretty normal. Many though say how they miss their twice weekly meditation groups. All eagerly anticipate the new announcement about Phase II of the Mission. And to be uplifted through all the special spiritual energy that Kalindi has been gathering these last few months.

On January 17, in the evening, will be the big roll-out of Phase II of the Miracle of Love Mission.

Leaks say that Phase II has something to do with MOL's business development?

Could this period of calm, and the inaccesibility of the leader, have anything to do with the legal investigations into the business practices of MOL? There would be many papers for the leadership to put in order.

Miracle of Love
Date: January 18, 2005 06:50AM

Miracle of Love
Date: January 20, 2005 02:43AM

Well, looks like the postings are having an impact.

Seems I was a naive about the abuse potential from this group. Just posted to help other family members be aware of this group, to help their MOL loved ones wake up.

As mentioned earlier, the home phone harrassment (continues even after changing the number, call blocking, etc), the dead animals at my house.
now also on my cell phone 'unknown caller', and unauthorized internet purchases on my account from a fictitious email address. The investigating attorneys are aware. BTW, someone else prompted the investigations about business practices. The investigating attorneys contacted me from another internet cult-related site.

Current Page: 11 of 25

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.