Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Carol Brown - The Storehouse Of God’s Inheritance
Posted by: GvGODGlry ()
Date: August 31, 2007 08:17PM

Thanks Emily. I just got back from AZ and have not been able to post a working clip yet. This is exactly what she says but I want to get her actual voice on here saying it so she cannot lie her way out of the direct quote. I will try to do this soon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: emilydaleOhio ()
Date: September 02, 2007 04:04AM

While Cady Jo was visiting in Arizona for a month, (yes, belive it or not, my 16 year old best friend lived with CAROL BROWN for A MONTH), I sent Cady Jo a gift in the mail to her own house. It was a simple prayer journal that said, "prayers and thoughts" on the front and a card that I wrote, "I'm not trying to come against you, I only want to encourage you as my sister in Christ." Well, yesterday, this package came back to my house in the mail with the words, "RETURN TO SENDER. DO NOT SEND THIS TO ME AGAIN!!!"

I called Cady Jo about 10 minutes ago and I just got a call back from her, as I'm writing and she said, "Don't call me or send me any more packages. I'm moving on with God and this is finished!" Then she hung up. Ironic, this is the same robotic message she told to her other friends back here in Ohio. I think it's interesting that in this "church" people don't pray, they go to Carol. Carol tells them what to say and they say it. I hate it that I know this firsthand . . . .

Don't worry Storehouse, the Word has a promise for you: "I myself, will search for my sheep and take care of them. As a shepherd takes care of his scattered flock when it is found, I will take care of my sheep. I will save them from all the places where they were scattered on a cloudy and dark day. I will bring them out from the nations and gather them from the countries. I will search for the lost, bring back those that strayed away, put bandages on those that were hurt, and make the weak strong." - Ezekiel 34:11-12,16a. HALLELUJIAH!!!!

I am praying for everyone in your group every day. I'm trusting that God will take care of you and protect you. I love you all.
- Emily Dale

Posted by: mindconcern ()
Date: September 02, 2007 07:03AM

I strongly suggest looking into more modern views of Christianity. It's the literal belief in angels etc. that has the same trance like affects of hypnosis.

The bible contains many stories, some of which were very useful for the time they existed in. Some of them are still good metaphors for life today. There are alot of books which address this idea, for example John Shelby Spong.

These little pocket cults are alot like wolf packs. There is an alpha who browbeats the others, demands doubtless credulity from the pack. Literal belief in the miracles and devils and angels can be loosely interpreted and used to convince you of the leaders superiority.

It's a LARGE world, and there's no reason to claim to know the ultimate truth. There's also no reason to think God doesn't love you or cares what clothes you wear or who you talk to.

The brilliance of more modern belief is the revelation that NOONE can know God better than you yourself can know god.

Posted by: thejagler ()
Date: September 03, 2007 01:13PM

I would just like to say that Carol prevents good friendships and wii bowling

and my name is really thejangler

there you go emily : )

p.s. don't worry i will type something worth reading when the time's right

Posted by: emilydaleOhio ()
Date: September 09, 2007 11:42AM

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 - "If I speak in the togues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing."

~ Storehouse, I know you claim to have a pastor who's a prophet, a pastor who can speak in tongues (the TRUE tongues she claims), you claim to have the Truth and knowledge that few others can begin to have, and you think you are giving everything you own to God (which may count in your mind as giving to the poor.) But I don't get it: why do you show me no love??? If you say you are Christians, is love not the most important? Does the Bible not say that love is more important than having this divine "Truth" and knowledge you think you have?

By cutting me off, not answering my calls and saying, "I'm moving on with God! THIS RELATIONSHIP IS FINISHED," I feel NO love. I don't understand how you can claim to be a Christian and treat me in such a hurtful and painful way.

A Christian group would not cause pain but bring forth love. The pain you have caused me is rediculous - the pain you have caused your families, your father, your sister, your mother, your aunts, your uncles, is so immense. No Christian group would bring so much destruction. Why is the fruit not love???? The Word of God says love must be first and is more important than your "truth" and your "prophet."

~ My friend told me that he belives that angel that Carol saw was a demon because of the destruction it caused. Carol claims that IT WAS AN AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN. Ummmmm, where in the Bible is this described as an angel? No angel sent from God would cause so much destruction, hurt and pain. And it would make sense that Carol was decieved and believed it was a real angel (because that's what Satan does), and this "angel" has led so many astray and into bondage, including Carol herself. I pray for you, that God will call you all home quickly. I miss you so much.

I love you all and I will never forget you or leave you behind. If you got out of a cult, I would hope with all my heart that you, as my brothers and sisters in Christ, would come running after me and pull me out. So I'll do the same for you in God's timing. I'm praying dilligently for you.

- Emily

Posted by: abigail1977 ()
Date: September 11, 2007 01:17PM

Ive been reading this and this carol lady is clearly mentally ill. She is a cult leader and anyone under her ministry needs to flee STAT!

I ws in a similar cult, so i know. Jesus wants us to be free and live abundantly in that freedom. This woman has ppl in bondage. I hope whosever stuck in this situation leaves. Its sick that ppl control others using jesus.

Posted by: ilovemyfamily ()
Date: September 27, 2007 09:46AM

Hi Emily, You are such a smart girl and I am so proud of the stand you have taken. The questions you have are my questions also. Where is the LOVE????? The Bible says that of the commanments the greatest of these is love. I miss the love soooo much that Kearsten and I shared. I still love her way beyond what words can even write but I feel so hurt that she does not even want to talk to me anymore.Before she moved away I told her that I was afraid she would move away and not talk to us because of the way I felt this was a cult and she said that would never happen. Well....it has happened and I believe it is all because of Carols words of control .She is a very decieving person and I just can't believe that Kearsten would allow anyone or anything to come between a family who loves her the way we do!!!I am still praying that she will see that we drove clear to Arizona to see her and my grandsons and that God will waken her spirit and reveal who the real and true decievers are at the storehouse of Gods Inheirtance.That we are still the ones who love her and forgive her for all the pain and hurt she has allowed carol to bring onto our lives. You see I believe Carol is going after our family because her own does not want her . But I have news for her ......Satn is a liar and the God I serve is more powerful and awesome and he will deliver his people !!!!Jesus said if two or three believed that it would happen and I know several people who are beliving with me that God is going to deliver my family out of bondage !!!!!Lots of prayers and love to you Emily!!Keep preaching honey God is answering !!! The answer is on the way !!!!! love, Marla

Re: Carol Brown - The Storehouse Of God’s Inheritance
Posted by: CAndrews ()
Date: September 01, 2011 12:14AM

Update:
I am writing this update to let those of you who may care and who have followed this thread in the past, that my wife Shari A. formerly Taylor has left the "cult" that Carol Brown runs. The Store house of Gods inheritance. God has opened her eyes and he has shown her that Carol his NOT the way to salvation but only through Jesus Christ. She has let go and will not allow her (Carol) to control her. She is learning that God does not just use fear and condemnation to make us obedient to him which Carol used exclusively to control her minions, but she now knows that he is also loving and understanding and a caring God and knows that we will make mistakes in our lives.

Now this is for Carol Brown. Carol it is my opinion that you are a cult leader who prey's on those who are weak and who have had heart break in lives. You then use your fake caring nature to relieve their burdens and troubles on you to gain their trust, then you use their fears and their past to control them.
Carol, why is it that if God is using you as a prophet which you claim you are, to bring people to Christ that you have so few people follow you? In all these years that you have been a prophet you continue to lose people. What are you doing wrong in YOUR life Carol Brown that God is punishing you to make you such a ineffective leader and bringer of the lords flock to him? Is God punishing you? It must be the "sin in your heart" as you say .
It must be so upsetting to you that you can not be like those you idol, the rich and famous preachers out there like Eddie Long and Benny Hinn. God knows that you try to be like them with your big 5 bedroom and fully decorated house and 3 refrigerators full of food, when it is just you living there. Carol you have the best of what you can get, all the while your tiny flock live in small apartments and barely survive.
Carol I want you to know one thing. That is, I am not afraid of you and I will not be afraid of any petty lawsuit that you may file against me for thinking you a cult leader. In fact I hope with all my heart that you do take legal action, because I will not back down I want nothing more then to be able to have subpoena power under the court of law to show, who you really are. My dream is to be able to put you up on the stand in a court of law and question you on your beliefs and what you have done and how you control people. To be able to have the right of discovery and to do deposition on all that follow you. So if you feel that I have libeled you or defamed you, you are more then welcome to do that. But be very careful what you wish for.
For all of you in Carols cult if you read one thing today in your bible please read this.
Matthew 7:15

Date: September 22, 2011 06:39AM

Wow almost a hundred views and no one from Carols cult wants to respond? Maybe they know in their heart I am right? I would love to discuss this with any of Carols followers if they are so inclined to do so. Looking forward to it. Till then.

Date: June 21, 2012 03:22AM

You know it's really sad to see your wife cry to she her cry over the years she wasted in Carols group. The friends she missed and the time they could have spent together. This was her reaction my wife had after reuniting with her friend Dena and her husband Dick. My wife was instructed to sever all ties with them after they Dick and Dean caught Carol once again lying and then calling her on the carpet about it. They were told to leave the church. She was gaining information from one person of the family and using it when talking to another, showing them that she knew what their thoughts were, being a so called "Profitetist" and all, yes I spelled it that way on purpose. Just so you know Carol and who ever else in the cult reads this, this is how she works she manipulates one person in the family then goes to others and fakes that she knows all about you. By the way Dena and Dick and the rest of her family were so glad to have Shari back in their lives. They know that she was used and manipulated and brainwashed into doing what she did when cutting off her friends, HER REAL FRIENDS.

Carol you are such and unCHRISTIAN person. You may be fooling everyone else but you are not fooling God you will be judge according to your actions. Stop now and repent.

Still waiting for a lawsuit or something from you carol, but you are a coward you won't do anything you are nothing but a sick old woman who preys upon those who are weak for financial gain.

Hope you see this, and know that my wonder wife Shari has broken away from your lies and deceit and I am hoping and praying that what few followers you have left see you for what you are , nothing but a wolf in sheep's clothing coming to fleece the weak.

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.