Current Page: 2 of 4
Carol Brown - The Storehouse Of God’s Inheritance
Posted by: GvGODGlry ()
Date: July 18, 2007 06:06AM

Howell's influence over the Branch Davidian was eerie. It wasn't as if they were all idiots. Wayne Martin was an attorney. Don Bunds was an electrical engineer; his wife, Jeannine, a nurse. Breault would earn a master's degree in religion in 1988. All, though, pledged allegiance to a man far less educated than themselves.

It has been proven that people who get tricked into cults are from every walk of life. Including people we as a society deem very intelligent.

Henning, the Vancouver teacher who stayed with the cult for two months in 1987, found Howell quick-witted and the holder of "truly amazing accumulation of knowledge."

In the daily Bible studies, [b:f129a7489e]Howell spoke rapid-fire, and Hennig found his message hard to pin down. [/b:f129a7489e]Often, Howell asked a barrage of rhetorical questions, leaving his followers baffled as to how to answer.

This explains the pages and pages of scriptures she and members of the group comes up with to supposedly support what they believe or do. the thing is anyone can find things in the bible, take them out of context and make one verse from the chapter fit to what they want it to say.

[b:f129a7489e]He roamed back and forth across the chapters of the Bible, arcane Biblical references rolling off his tongue. Before the listener could gasp what had just been said, he was on to something else. It was like a roller coaster ride thrilling, but it was almost impossible afterward to say what you had seen or heard.[/b:f129a7489e]

I know Carol does this. I was in her church service. Before you found one scripture and she taught on it she was off to another. I even asked you kearsten where the verse said that and you were also flustered and could not tell me. We each had a different version of the bible but hers did not match either.

But Howell's followers got hooked on the feeling - that sense of glimpsing truth, even if it was awful and apocalyptic. Some compared it to a drug.

[b:f129a7489e]You felt like you were in the know, said a former cult member[/b:f129a7489e]. Others in the world might consider you average. Let them. [b:f129a7489e]They were unbelievers. But you knew something they didn't - something that put you into the ultimate In Crowd, the ones who wouldn't be taking a dip in the Lake of Fire.[/b:f129a7489e]

Here is also a main point, one made about the group in WACO. This is very much like Carol-Spiritual superiority.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: miken7640 ()
Date: July 18, 2007 10:24AM

This is the last time I will participate in this CRAZY exchange and only because I trully do care for you Emily. At the storehouse we are sinners saved by grace NOT Carol. The Blood of Jesus has set us free from the bondage of sin and I am saddened by the tone in which you attempt to save us from our "blind devotion to Carol". But you error greatly by concluding the things you do. I refuse to volly and fight back and forth. You have all the answers! By the way Emily you were the exception I refered to and I am sorry if you thought I was saying you are going after the world.

Mike

Posted by: emilydaleOhio ()
Date: July 18, 2007 10:41AM

I feel the same way. I don't think I'm a stupid person, neither are you Kearsten, Cady Jo. We're as educated as we can be in the Word and we're not stupid . . . :) But it happens to everyone. It was just a matter of changing me so much that it's scary, of making me believe I was one of the few, which is a common characteristic of a cult. Support it with the Bible, go ahead. But it's not BIBLICAL. The interesting thing is that I bet after a few more replies you all are going to be convinced to stop reading these things because we may open up doors to doubting her in some of your hearts and she'll close those really quickly. She'll make comments, or maybe flat out tell you not to listen to us, not to read this anymore, not to defend yourselves. But I want to hear you. I want to hear what you have to say. I want to stay in contact with my friends. Who is Carol Brown to cut me off from one of my very dearest and closest friends? But I bet you she'll put an end to this real fast. DO me a favor church and don't listen. For once don't let her boss you around in her manipulative way. I have the tape right here of Carol Brown and these are her EXACT words, I'm listening as I'm typing. Here we go, "First of all, I want to tell you that one sent to you by God, God calls them an angel. It can come in the form of a prophet, an apostle. Um, one sent by God carries an incredible mantle in the spirit, ok? And God holds people extremely accountable how they TREAT that angel, that prophet, or whoever, ok? And the way you treat them is by obedience to what they tell you to do, ok? Nobody here really knows a lot of things, they think they do, but you don't know that much about me. You think you do, but I need you to listen to me and do what I tell you to do because your judgment will be very severe from God. God puts an incredible mantle on me, and it's only God. Understand that, I'm just a vessel for Him to work through, but God calls me his angel, one who's sent, an ambassador to bring forth the Good News, to bring forth joy, to bring forth rebukes. But you are all accountable for the times that you retaliate and that you choose to do it your way. Understand that." There you have it. She said it clear as day that she thinks she's an angel. She even used common cult techniques like threatening that God's judgment will come if you don't do what she tells you to do. Kearsten, your son was in the background cooing on this tape. You sat through this sermon, so please don't tell me you never heard her say she's an angel. Take this as a warning. Look up in that Life in the Spirit Bible the article called I think, "Angels and the Angel of the Lord" and see what a real angel is. Then, flee I tell you. She's no angel. I will send you a copy of this tape if you want, if that's not enough evidence. Don't think I'm lying. That's who I was under Carol, but I refuse to lie again. I'm only telling the truth. Kearsten, I heard that tape too and thought nothing of it before. I have no clue why? But please think. Let your heart consider that you must must, must test your authority and any authority that claims to be an angel and clearly isn't is no place to be, especially not LIVING under. You're welcome in my home, Cady Jo, you're welcome to come here instead. Anytime! By the way, I wanted to tell you all that I haven't found another church and I plan on going through the whole at least New Testament and deep studying it, all the notes and other notes and word studies and stuff and really letting God teach me everything and then I'll go out looking. Actually, I think I'll call around and see what every church around here believes after I finish my personal study. But you all know htat won't be a fast one! So, just wanted to let you know what I've been up to since leaving the church, wanted to let you know that I smile so often, I pray so much more, and my heart is so much lighter in Christ. It's wonderful, I tell ya~ I love you all. - Emily Dale

Date: July 19, 2007 02:45AM

Please read my last note Mike and Storehouse. It has the quote from Carol's tape in which she says she's an angel. Just read it, please. Thank you that you don't think I left to follow the world, I agree, we were taught that we were sinners saved by grace, not Carol. But after being out from under her, I found that my mind wasn't always thinking what I thought I had it trained to think. Just read that quote if you would please. I care about you too, and it hurts to lose a best friend and a close role model. It's not fun, especially when they cut you off for no reason. That hurts. Tell me how that's Christian. It's just not right. Kearsten, I always respected you so much for saying, "give them the benefit of the doubt." So give me the benifit of the doubt, just read what Carol said on that tape. Or ask me to send you a copy. Thank you. I love you adn I'm praying for you. I hope to talk to you soon. - Emily Dale

Posted by: MarkTaylor ()
Date: July 19, 2007 03:48PM

Hello all.
I see there has been a lot of activity on here since I posted the first entry on this topic back in January. Wow! I am so glad that other people in the group are having their eyes opened! I read what my ex-wife and daughter have written on here and there are so many things that I want to say. What they say is a lot like Carol’s teachings… take a little bit of truth, mix in a lot of exaggeration, and throw in a couple of lies.
I will clear up some what has been said about me…

[b:fac64e396f][Shari][/b:fac64e396f] [i:fac64e396f]“…he (Mark) claims that people are under such control that they can't think for themselves”[/i:fac64e396f]
... TRUE. So very true and I stand by that claim. I have so many examples of this from my own experiences. I quit a good job because Carol told me that God wanted me to. I then went to work for a company that was in financial ruin because that is where Carol said that God wanted me… the company went bankrupt within a year and closed it’s doors. I couldn’t think for myself without it being labeled “stinkin’ thinkin’.” I wasn’t allowed to visit other churches. When my sister left the group (about a year before me) I was to “break fellowship” with her. There was a family who we were such good friends with we considered each other family. When they left the group we were to cut off all contact with them.

[b:fac64e396f][Shari][/b:fac64e396f] [i:fac64e396f]“Mark was not willing to give anything up to follow after Christ”[/i:fac64e396f]
… FALSE. I was very dedicated to following the Lord, reading His Word and praying daily. I could not have come to the realization that I was in a cult if I was not doing those things. It was studying the Word that made me realized that “what I was believing did not line up with the Bible.” Studying the Bible was my refuge while all of the turmoil was going on in my home. If I wasn’t at work, I was either at church (Grace Covenant in Beaver Creek, Ohio) or studying the Bible. I had to know the truth, more and more and more. I take comfort in knowing that, though my kids have been taught that I’m evil, the last three years that we lived in the same house they saw me with my nose in the Bible constantly. Right now they believe that I was “studying in the flesh” because I was not submitting to Carol, but one day they will know. Chris, Amber, one day you will know… I love you very, very much.

[b:fac64e396f][Shari][/b:fac64e396f] [i:fac64e396f]“We even went to counseling for our marriage to his pastor. His pastor met Carol and told Mark he had the problem not her. Mark refused to believe.”[/i:fac64e396f]
… FALSE. I attended Grace Covenant Church in Beaver Creek, Ohio for three years after I left Carol’s group. The Pastor there is Rick Wilson. Pastor Rick did counsel us, and did meet Carol. But he did not say I was the one with the problem. His exact words were, “Shari, your relationship to Carol is unhealthy, you need to submit to your husband, not her.” I received tremendous support from that church after Shari left. I couldn’t have made it without them.

[b:fac64e396f][Shari][/b:fac64e396f] [i:fac64e396f]“He (Mark) committed adultery and we were soon divorced”[/i:fac64e396f]
… The way this is worded makes it sound like I’m the one who left her. I didn’t leave her, she left me because I wouldn’t conform and submit to Carol. Shari left me in February of 2003, taking our tax return money and moving out while I was at work. I tried to get her to come home for three months… she refused saying, “it’s over, I will never come back.” I didn’t even meet Beth (my current wife) until July.

[b:fac64e396f][Shari][/b:fac64e396f] [i:fac64e396f]“He (Mark) rarely talks to his children and hasn't seen them in over 2 years”[/i:fac64e396f]
… TRUE. I do rarely talk to my kids. When I call them, they are very disrespectful to me and they give the impression that they don’t want to talk… and they usually don’t talk. So I don’t call very often anymore. It is also true that I haven’t seen them in over two years. They moved from Ohio out to Arizona in the Spring of 2005. I can’t afford to go out there, and they have no way (and wouldn’t be allowed) to come back here… so I haven’t seen them since they moved.

This is the first time I’ve ever shared the information below with anyone other than my wife, but I feel it’s the right time. While I was struggling with the fact that I was in a cult I kept a journal and I wrote in it almost daily. Here are a few of the entries. Keep in mind, it was never meant for anyone other than myself to read so some of it may be hard to follow…

-==(*)==-
06/04/2000 Sunday morning 12:30 AM
Lord Jesus - in the past I really struggled believing that Carol was sent by
You as Your Prophet. I kept going back and forth in my mind, sometimes
believing that she was from You and other times believing that she wasn't
from You. I struggled with things that she would say. Once she came against something that Paul the Apostle said - John tried to correct her and said, "but Paul said that!" and her response was, "I don't care who wrote it it's wrong." This happened shortly after they started the church and we were meeting in the doctor's office in Circleville. She once told me in the summer of 1999 that there is no way that I could know if I was truly saved or not until I was as mature in the Spirit as she is. These are only two of MANY things that were said that are obviously errors. How could someone sent from You say such things that contradict Your Word?
I don't want to be judgmental - but these things are wrong according to Your Word.
Lord, I've tried to pretend to go along with things - in hopes that maybe she was right and I would see the truth if I did - but it just isn't right. No
matter how much candy it's coated with, it's wrong!

There is a great deal of control and manipulation. At first it was explained,
"there is control and manipulation, but only to lead you to Jesus." The
problem here is, the words don't match the actions. I hear her tell all the
ladies, "I'll lead you to Jesus and to your husbands." But instead, they are
lead to her.

I know that John is not sinless - but I also know that he isn't what she
makes him out to be. The ladies at the church won't even hang up a picture without asking Carol where it needs to go - and everything is that way.

It scares me Lord to see my wife so captivated by her - that even when I can PROVE something is false according to Scripture, she won't receive it if it contradicts what Carol says. Her words weigh more than Scripture - is that not cultic? Paul didn't draw people to himself - he even rebuked people when they were drawn to him as if he was someone special. But here you get rebuked if you DON'T and you are told, "you're rebellious."

Back in Circleville, Carol started coming against her husband saying that he was "a plant of Satan put here to destroy her." - but yet blamed HIM for division in their marriage. Since we've been going over the teachings of John MacArthur, things have been coming to light for me. Things that I thought to be wrong - that I was eventually convinced to be right - have now been PROVEN to be wrong. As John MacArthur says - we can't put our trust in someone who claims to be sent by God - who tells us many things including:
prophesies, interpretations of dreams, and telling us that if you disobey
them you are disobeying God - unless it is either backed up by miraculous
signs and wonders, or by Scripture, and in MANY situations neither backs it
up.

Looking back over the past three years I see many situations that this church has been in that were controlled by manipulation for no other reason than "power over people." Don't get me wrong - we are to live a holy and righteous lifestyle, but it must be according to Scripture - not someone's personal opinions. Otherwise, everything would be relative with no absolutes to base things on. Everything MUST line up with Scripture or it is a LIE.

Lord, I feel I'm caught in the middle of a spiritual war that wasn't
necessary - and the one who is wrong is BELIEVED to be right - and the one who is right is believed to be wrong.
Lord, I believe Your Word to be true as it is written - but my wife will give
more heed to Carol's words than she will to Scripture.

Lord, I know that I have become Your child under this leadership. And that I have grown in my understanding of You a great deal in the past year. But in my understanding of the Scriptures, I've come to realize that there is a lot of "falsity" and "playing church" in this congregation from the "leader."

I don't know what to do!
My wife and children are more influenced by her than by Your Word - How can I get them to see the truth?

Please expose all falsities and deception to the entire congregation, so that
the truth will be accepted.

-==(*)==-

12/23/2000 1:30 AM
As I sit here tonight writing in this journal there is much on my mind.
Many things over the past three years have transpired that have brought me to a true salvation. A true understanding of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. There were many things that I believed about spiritual matters - that through diligent study of the Scriptures - I have learned to be untrue. When I had started studying the Scriptures, I wanted to learn God's Word so that I could apply it to what I was being taught and to what I believed. But the more I studied, the more I realized that what I was being taught and what I believed didn't line up with Scripture. At first I just assumed that I was interpreting the Scriptures wrong - and I struggled with that for quite some time. But through the test of time (and some pretty obvious manifestations) I had to face the facts that things in the church were not right.
One of those issues is salvation itself. What I found out, was that God was
revealing His Word to me - and things didn't line up with it.

Salvation is by grace alone through faith - a simple statement that we all
agreed to. But saying it and actually BELIEVING it are two separate things.
What I discovered is that although we claimed to believe "grace alone" -
what we were practicing was something totally different. There was this
element of "good works" that kept coming across in teachings that we all
believed. The belief was that by grace - Christ would take away our sins, but we had to fight constantly within ourselves so that we would walk in the Spirit and not in the flesh in order to maintain our salvation. This is contrary to what the Apostle Paul teaches us in Romans 8. He describes this struggle inside of us in chapter 7 - but he later says that we have been set free from this bondage of constant sin if we TRULY have the Spirit of God. He says in chapter 7 that we can't overcome this sin in us, but that only Christ can set us free from it: "But you are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you." - Romans 8:9
We were being taught that we needed to DO something that not only could we not do - but Christ does it for you IF you truly believe the gospel and repent.

Because we believed this, we were really trying to ATTAIN salvation by works - therefore, we didn't really believe the gospel and couldn't come to the saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.

This is only one of several areas that I have discovered were wrong - and
these things have brought GREAT division in my home. Many times I feel like giving up - I begin to wish that I was still ignorant of the truth because
the division that it causes in my marriage is overwhelming. But I can't just
put down the truth and ignore it - I want my family to be saved, and I surly don't want to dishonor God by knowingly accepting lies.

Please open the eyes of my family Lord!

-==(*)==-

01/04/2001
I received a letter from John yesterday - requesting that I "break fellowship" with the church until I see the error of my ways and repent for not accepting counsel from John and Carol, and for having hate for my wife.
I indeed have not been accepting counsel from John and Carol - and reading over my previous entries in this journal it is quite
clear why I haven't been accepting their counsel. And as for having hate for my wife - the previous entries also display that it is far from the truth - I love my wife and I want her to know the truth.
Lord Jesus, You have been showing me many things lately. Thank you for opening my eyes to the truth! Thank you for setting me free from the bondage of sin.
I used to believe that I was doing the right thing by following other people -
Thank you for showing me that it was wrong. Thank you Lord for opening this door to get out of this un-biblical group of people. I ask Lord Jesus not
only that You help me and guide me to find the right church, but that you also will open the eyes of others to the truth of Your Word.
PLEASE bring my wife and I together according to Your truth. I don't want to be without her - but if it comes down to "my wife or Your truth" - I'm
following You.

-==(*)==-

10:00pm Friday April 11, 2003

Things have been pretty rough here lately. I have been an emotional wreck ever since this spiritual problem between Shari and I began three years ago.
This has only been amplified since she took off with the kids two months
ago. I keep wondering, "when is all this going to be over?" I am so tired.
I have such a hard time getting to sleep, and once I get to sleep I usually
wake up several times before the alarm goes off. I keep wanting to pinch
myself and wakeup from this nightmare ...How much longer Lord?!!?

When I accepted Christ as my Savior I had no idea that I would be going
through a trial such as this. This spiritual division began between Shari
and I in the Summer of 2000. It is now Spring of 2003 and we are more divided than ever before. My biggest fear in all of this is that Shari will terminate our marriage and totally turn our children against me, and then come to the knowledge of the truth after it's too late. I don't want her to have to live with the guilt that she destroyed our marriage. "God, Please open her eyes!
and please help me to act in love in this situation. I have failed miserably
in that area. God please help me! I feel like I can't handle anymore of this,
like I'm going to break!"

-==(*)==-
[i:fac64e396f]End of the journal entries[/i:fac64e396f]

It is amazing how a person can have such a stronghold on your life and you don’t even see it. If someone would have told me ten years ago that I would get involved in a cult group that would literally tear my family apart I would have said, “What? Get out of here, I’m not that stupid!” And I’m not stupid… but it did happen to me. It happens to a lot of people. That’s what this website is dedicated to. Look around on this site. Not just this topic about Carol’s group, look at the others. There are thousands of people, some very well educated people I might add, that were duped. Read some of their stories about how they were duped into believing lies. All these people are not stupid. Cult groups aren’t going to advertise with, “hey, come join our cult group.” If they worked that way this site wouldn’t exist, it wouldn’t need to, because no one [u:fac64e396f]is[/u:fac64e396f] that stupid. People of the Storehouse, you are not stupid… but you have been duped.
Look at these scriptures:
[b:fac64e396f]II Timothy 4:3-4[/b:fac64e396f]
3. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4. And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

[b:fac64e396f]Colossians 2:18-19[/b:fac64e396f]
18. Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
19. And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.

There is a popular expression that you’ve all heard… ‘You can’t see the forest for the trees’. If you are in the middle of a dense forest, all you see are trees. You can’t see fields. You can’t see roads. You can’t see rolling hills. You can’t see the horizon. You don’t even know what the forest you are in really looks like, because you can’t see it from the inside. Bottom line, you can’t see the big picture.
Those of us who have left the group (maybe some did leave to pursue worldly desires and cares… I don’t know, I left the group in early 2001 and haven’t been around the group in years. But I’m not talking about them) and have stepped back and looked at the “big picture” have come to the realization that it isn’t healthy. I was not a happy person when I was in the group. I didn’t know I wasn’t happy and I wouldn’t have accepted it if someone told me I wasn’t happy while I was in the group. But like Emily described, once I was shown the truth and I left the group, a great weight was lifted off of me. Now granted in my case, my leaving the group caused an unbelievable amount of strife and stress in my household because my wife and kids were still in the group, (a three-year ordeal) but I knew that I knew that I had finally found the truth… and despite all the chaos I was finally sure I was right with God.

What I’m asking here is the same thing Emily is asking… step back and look at the big picture. Test your leader according to the scriptures. Ransack the scriptures and see if what you believe really lines up with the Word, and if it doesn’t, don’t just chalk it up to “I must be reading this in the flesh” as I was being told to do… it says what it means and it means what it says. Get out of the trees and look at the forest. Test what we are saying. Really test it.

Date: July 22, 2007 02:35PM

Ok It's official, Thank you Carol for once again proving you are a cult leader. Today my sister has officially cut all ties to me for posting on this web site. She texted me days ago she got the box my mother sent to her for my nephews second birthday and she would be emailing us. We still had not received any emails so I tried to text her my usual I love you to let her know how much I really do care. Well her number was shut off. So I called Carols number, asked for Kearsten someone asked who I was, Kearsten got on there. I told her I tried to text her and her phone was shut off she said I know that she had either had the number changed or had it turned off. She said didn’t we get her text. I said no and she promptly hung up on me. (I guess that was showing me the love of God. Of was that showing me again it was a cult by cutting off anyone who opposes anything said about their leader? Hm........) I called my mom and she reminded me that she no longer had the same service provider and I had changed to AOL so she couldn’t have emailed her. So I called back and asked for Kearsten and Carol began ranting and raving about how she had free will and chose not to talk to me but she would ask her. (By the way Carol it is amazing how you can sound sane one minute and insane the next or is that the human speaking in one sentence and the demon you are led by speaking in the next instance? Or is it multiple personalities developing on top of your delusions of grandeur?) Kearsten got on the phone of course and got smart with me (even though I wasn't) and said she would sum it up and said it was funny she got a message saying mom got her email as if we were lying. I said we hadn’t and she said she was no longer going to speak to me since I was on this web site lying about the person who was taking care of her. I said lying about what of course she couldn’t answer because I have never lied and once again promptly hung up on me. Let me ask you-WWJD...

You see Carol Kearsten is MY true family. I love her with my whole heart. She is MY family. I have not alienated my whole family as you have. I don't have to prey on others to try to rebuild a family I destroyed. You know what Carol I hold nothing against Kearsten. You have control over her now but not the true love that a family member like me has. I know my sister loves me and always will and when she realizes the destruction you have caused in her life and the relationships you have destroyed you will have lost another person who you want as your family. You are nothing but a wolf in sheep’s clothing and eventually the clothing will wear thin and you will be shown for what you are and will loose your hold on her and others and have to move on to other families and another state. If you physically harm her or my nephews I will personally promise to ensure you receive tenfold prosecution for it. The prison term you served for fraud will seem like a vacation to what you will face if you ever harm a hair on the head of a family member of MINE.

How dare you let my mother’s grandson call you grandma? Abrams Grandma is my mother MARLA you are not. Why have my sister change her number-was you so jealous that I let her know so frequently how much I love her? You are a fraud and you are manipulative. As you were getting all crazy acting about Kearsten being under her own free will on the phone I though it was funny because-Kearsten is not acting under free will. There is one of two things going on if not a combination of both. You are the one Carol practicing mind control under the guise of brain washing. Everything you have accused me of you are. YOU Carol are the liar. I have lied about nothing but it does not hurt me for you to call me this. You call everyone opposed to you a deceiver because YOU are the deceiver carol. Every time you open your mouth to tell a falsehood you expose your self for what you truly are. When you said the crocodile hunter practiced mind control -bingo- you let me in on another one of your little secrets. You see Carol although you are a great manipulator and deceiver when it comes to actual brains you are lacking. You are continually exposing yourself. You have made a huge mistake this time. YOU see I have nothing left to loose. You have me cut me completely off from my sister for speaking the truth. Therefore I have free reign to do whatever it takes to expose you to as many people as possible to prevent other families from living through this nightmare. I was waiting to do this until Kearsten finally cut me all the way off. Now that the hope there is gone I can do what I feel is needed to protect other innocent lives from being destroyed.

Been feeling uncomfortable lately Carol? That is what happens when you mess with someone’s family who has prayer warriors in it. That is what happens when you mess with someone’s who ‘s family loves them enough to loose sleep to devote to praying to get them back to a place in God where they truly have peace and can win souls. God answers prayers and we will not stop praying and reaching out for Kearsten and until you release her you will stay uncomfortable. So enjoy.

TO Kearsten- I don't know if you are acting under total mind control of Carol or out of fear of financial control, spiritual control or all three but when you finally realize what is going on go to the nearest house if you feel threatened call me or mom or dad collect. We will immediately fly you and the boy’s home and prosecute her for anything she may have done to harm any of you. If none of us are home call 911 and have the police take you to the station until you can reach us collect. You can come home with no grudges held and stay with any of us free. We love you and always will. Nothing in this world can break my love for you. Nothing can break my prayers for you. Just as I know you pray for me daily, I pray for you as well. I will never cut you off. GOD would never want me to cut you off. You will forever be my sister and part of my heart. Just as I cried the day I left I cried when you cut me off, but no more crying –only prayers from here on out. TO my nephews. We will be reunited Abram- I saw you come into this world. We have a special bond. No man can break that. Carol you can never have that. Joshua, we are blood, I may not know what you look like YET Carol may have robbed us of that. BUT I WILL. In the name f the blood of JESUS I claim restoration. For Kearsten and her sons and for our family. [u:3b03cbd311][b:3b03cbd311]I LOVE YOU BABY SIS AND FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!!!!!!I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND YOUR BOYS!!!!!!!!![/b:3b03cbd311][/u:3b03cbd311]

Date: July 23, 2007 04:54AM

ooops in my last post in the top I ment to say my saister said we didnt receive her email...I wanted to correct it before they tried to say I was lying instead of mistyping. Sorry. :oops:

Posted by: DaveNJudi ()
Date: July 23, 2007 11:04AM

Kearsten,

We love you and miss you very much. I don't condemn anyone or anything without first experiencing things first hand but I have to make an exception in this case.

We don't doubt that Carol and her husband may be spiritual and may even have the group's best interest in their hearts but please search your heart, your soul and discern the truth as God tells you, not a woman or a man. You know this is the truth speaking.

You know the scriptures, of Jesus' teachings to not be "in" the world but we are of the world. He also spoke of being among those who are seeking after the face of God to give them the GoodNews about Jesus and his saving Grace. You know you cannot do that in isolation. The Great Commission was not for just those standing on the mount of Transfiguration but a command for all believers for all time--go to all the corners of the world and spread the Gospel.

I don't bring the above to you for any other reason than to ensure that you are following the Living God, Jesus, and His teachings.

Kearsten, remember our discussions about prophecy and confirmation? Without confirmation the bible instructs that it is not from God.

As Pastor Day preached tonight, 'Who is your Father?" is so true. We cannot live on someone else's spirituality but only by our own personal relationship with Jesus can we hope to fulfill the destiny that God has for each of us. And we cannot, we must not, be fooled by the workings of those who say they "know" God and are not actually in God's will.

Satan knows the bible better than us all. As he tempted Christ after the 40 day fast, you remember that Jesus rebuked the Devil with scripture as the Devil invoked scripture to entice Jesus to break from God.

Kearsten, I know your family has emotional ties to you that you may believe clouds their judgement about Carol and her Church. Judi and I don't have such a tie, our link to you is Christian to Christian, just as Paul went from group to group holding them up for praise when doing those things that Jesus had commanded and instructed and condemning the group when it was not. We are not condemning the group as it is not for us to do so. Carol and her husband must answer to God on that day when we all stand before him.

We love you Kearsten, always will. Take care of the boys as we know you will and search your heart and soul for God's answer to your life's destiny.

Dave and Judi in Ohio

Date: August 01, 2007 09:10AM

To the group in Arizona,
I am praying for you and I pray your eyes be opened the way mine were. I realize I don't know much, but I know that I was under mind control and manipulated under Carol. Some of you may not be but others could be in serious danger of following Carol over Jesus. Don't worry, the Word of God has a promise for us: "There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be mae known." - Matthew 10:26
Carol Brown, the Word of God makes it very clear that you will be exposed, your ways will be made known. I am not angry with you andI have forgiven you for the hurt you've caused me and my family. I now trust that God will handle the people under your control, whether they know they are or not, because I was completely unaware. You hurt me deeply, my family, and everyone around me. You sucked the Jesus out of me that drew many to the cross before you came along. You downplayed my faith so that I had nothing to offer and that is wrong. I have no idea how you sleep at night knowing the trouble you've caused to SO MANY MANY families, including your own.

~Matthew 5:47 - "If you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?" You won't talk to me because I'm not part of your group. Then how can you call yourself better than the pagans? You won't talk to anyone who's opposed to Carol even though doing so goes directly against scripture. If you cared about me as a Christian, if you thought Carol's group was a real church, you would have called begging me to return to Jesus if you thought I left him. You know something's fishy in the bottom of your heart or you would try and convince me to return. The bottom line is, if you were acting like Christian brothers and sisters to me and your families, you wouldn't cut us off. You would "greet" us so you wouldn't look like the pagans. But evidently you'd rather follow Carol and look like pagans than follow Jesus and speak with people who aren't you "brothers." It's unbiblical to cut everyone else off besides your "brothers and sisters." UNBIBLICAL is a perfect description for the Storehouse of God's Inheritance.

~In Matthew 12:1-12, Jesus's actions show that he agrees with a Sabbath day, a day that was set aside as a day of spritul and physical renewal since the creation of the world (remember: the 7th day God rested as an example for us to do). Well, I felt called to this and I asked Carol about it a few months ago. She said, "That's Old Testament. EVERY day is the Sabbath day now and your rest is in Jesus."
WAIT A MINUTE! That is NOT biblical. In the Life in The Spirit Bible that Carol Brown recommended to me, the notes regarding the Sabbath day all say things like, "Jesus never said we should not observe the Sabbath, but he reprimanded those who did not observe it in a godly way!"
Carol firstly contradicted the Bible and then the notes she recommended. I personally belive she has no clue about half the stuff in the Word and makes it up on the spot in an educated sounding way so that people belive it's true! Here's more scriptures, Storehouse, adn read the notes below them. Deuteronomy 5:14, Exodus 20:8-10, Isaiah 58:13, Luke 14:1-6, Luke 13:10-17. Carol's words go against this by saying it's old testament to observe a sabbath day/day of rest and she therefore is teaching false doctrine in my opinion. Check it out church. READ the WORD!

~Kearsten, you always made me feel like I had such worth and value and any time someone, including myself, was put down, you would notice and be sensitive to it and encourage me later and say it's not true and not to get discouraged. Carol stole that from you. You sit through her sermons full of name calling and harsh, cruel words and you don't even flinch, whereas you would have noticed every unkind word ANYONE said before and contradicted the cruelty with kindness. I belive we're both attracted to a preaching that is "forceful" or what seems to be "passionate." But let me tell you, Carol's not passionate in a godly way. Name calling people who have repented is UNGODLY. How can she possibly know if that person is still a sinner? How can she possibly call me a liar, my mom a liar? She doesn't KNOW that for a fact, so how can she preach name calling like this from the pulpit? It's unacceptable and you would have agreed with me before Carol controlled your mind. Also, I bet if anyone else did it you would flinch, and wouldn't like to hear the unkind things she says, but it's Carol. EVERYTHING'S ABOUT CAROL. I've learned that since being out from her mind control.

~1 Corinthians 8:1-2 - "Knowledge puffs up, but love builds up. The man who thinks he knows something does not yet know as he ought to know." We all thought we had this divine "truth" or some deeper knowledge than anyone else. But this says KNOWLEDGE PUFFS UP. I was so puffed up by this special truth I thought I had. Then the verse says, "love builds up." Carol was trying to get me to leave my mother and father and family and never talk to them again. How is that loving? How is that building them up? It's not, therefore I was puffed up, full of knowledge I thought I had. I thought I knew something, but my running with that something I thought I knew, I would have learned that I knew "not as I ought to know." Listen, by treating people without love and by being puffed up in your "truth," you're being disobedient to scriputre. Yes, I belive iwth all my heart that you're involved in a dangerous cult that binds you from your freedom in Christ, but I also fear that she has turned you to being disobedient to hte Word as I have explained above. And God is harsh on those who teach other's to disobey the Word - "Anyone who breaks one fo the least of these comandments and teachers others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven." - Matthew 5:19a

~It hard, Storehouse, because now everyone thinks of me and my friends as being so stupid for falling into such a dumb trap as mind control. People don't understand that it's not our fault, we wouldn't have EVER chosen to be under her control or chosen to lose our freedom to a woman. We wouldn't have ever chosen to lie to our parents, disobey them, buy things we knew we shouldn't or hid our entire lives from them. We were controlled by another person because that's NOT our hearts. Once you come out of Carol's cult, it won't be easy, but you'll feel free and you won't ever have to hide! Our faith should be such that we don't feel we have to hide or be secluded to our church group. Our faith should be so contagious we wouldn't consider hiding, pretending we're Christians while we sit around and eat and enjoy ourselves.Our faith should be such that we shout if from the mountaintops. And if you couldn't do that, somethings wrong in your beliefs. If you couldn't rightly shout the message you have from the mountaintops, you're beliving false doctrine. And I tell you, you couldn't shout, "everyone needs the advice of Carol brown from a mountaintop," because people would be quicker than you all and I to detect the idolatry behind that.

~Leviticus 19:11 - "Do not lie. Do not decive one another." (I'll write a NEW Testament scriputre in case Carol decides that is too Old Testament to follow because she is known to do that). Colossians 3:9 - "Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices."
Carol convinced me to lie and decieve by buying Tracfones (about 6 or 7 of them) by buying phone cards, by using pay phones, by sending mail, and by creating a website so we could communicate after my PARENTS FORBID ME TO HAVE ANY FORM OF CONTACT WITH CAROL BROWN. My parents had me sign a contract saying I wouldn't contact them in any form, not phone, e-mail, through others, mail, or anything!!! I directly disobeyed because Carol thought she NEEDED to stay in contact with me and then I lied every time my parents asked me about it, lied even when I got caught with a phone, lied every chance I had to lie about it. Carol was right behind me the whole way. Carol herself lied about it to my mother on the phone. My mom said "have you been in contact with my daughter?" And Carol said, "no." Carol, have you READ the Bible???? "Do not lie. Do not decieve one another."

~I have story after story, scripture after scriputure, instance after instance to report to you all. But I know it takes time. It took my family year to get me out of that cult. So I'm trusting the Lord will do a miracle like He did with me!!!!!! :)

~If anyone reading this is part of Carol's group and disagrees, give it time. Look at her truely. Look at her pool. Her gardners. Her window washers. Her manicures. There are starving people in Africa who have never heard the name of Jesus and she claims to be a pastor while getting her car washed once a WEEK!!! Give me a break. She covers it by saying, "you can have things but things can't have you," and "God allows me to have all these things now."
No, carol. You've gone over the edge. Why would God want you to suck all the money from other people and use it all for you, making them live in low budget housing and such, and you live in a great big golf course??? Why? Give me a Biblical reason why your lifestyle is godly.

~I don't want a pastor who lies. I don't want a pastor who uses mind control. I don't want a pastor who gossips. I don't want a pastor who slanders. I don't want a postor who treats those outside the church like scum. I don't want a pastor who treats my mom awfully. I don't want a pastor who lives richky and preaches poorly. I don't want a pastor who spoils herself physically and everyone else spiritually. I don't want Carol Brown as ANYONE'S pastor and that's why I'm writing still. That's why I'm praying still. That's why I care.
I love you all.
Emily Dale

Date: August 01, 2007 09:45AM

I just miss you so much. Please take my calls. I've been right there by your side this whole time. Remember, you called me ALL the time and then wham! You met up with Jesus and unfortunately I pushed you down a wrong track, in my opinion. But we're both still Christians, and I don't see why me disagreeing with Carol should make us not be sisters in Christ anymore. I miss you. I miss "by jove" and "tea and crumpets." I miss laughing with you, crying with you, and reading the Word with you. I miss sharing about Jesus with you. I miss everything you are, everything you were, and the personality Carol punched out of you. I'm not saying I miss the sin, I just miss your heart, the depth of you, who you were. I want to be able to talk to you so bad! I can't imagine Kearsten's family's pain! That's their daughter, their sister! But I remember being so numb to emotions like you probably feel right now. You most likely don't even feel sad that you can't talk to me anymore do you? Rembmer the night I called you and said, "Cady Jo! I'm never going to allowed to talk to again! Ever! I love you!" I was bawling and you said, "I love you too." The end. That's how I feel now except you're not saying "I love you too," anymore. I miss you. I know that it seems like everything's better, you're a better person, but you can do it with just Jesus. Others can help you like Rachel did, Rachel's mom did, I did, etc. You don't have to do it alone. Come HERE and visit ME! That'd be awesome! We could stay up ALL NIGHT PRAYING!! YAY!!!!! I always wanted someone to do that with me. Give me a chance. I still love you. I still feel the pain I felt when I had to stop talking to you, and it's even worse because I know it's not mutual. I know you're being forced to disown me, one of your very best friends and closest sisters. I love you and you can call me and we won't even talk about Carol! Just Jesus! I promise! I love you and miss you. If you're at Carol's and you need me or feel threatened or unsafe, just slip away and call me. I love you.
- Emily Dale

Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.