Current Page: 3 of 4
Carol Brown - The Storehouse Of God’s Inheritance
Posted by: GvGODGlry ()
Date: August 02, 2007 12:45PM

Hey Kearsten, First let me say I love you forever and always. I forgive you with no resentment for calling me a liar. I know you know I am not a liar. I know in your heart you know I am not lying. Anyone who knows me knows when it comes down to it if anything I ma too blunt. It may take you a while to see it but when you do no apology needed. All is forgiven. I love you. This whole thing is killing me. Two years ago I never thought you would turn on us. After our trip to AZ I told family members you would cut us off before you ever began to.

There were times in our lives I mourned for Mandi, moaning bawling when Karina Isabella Abram and Gianna was born -knowing she would never see their faces. Wondering if she had been allowed to grow old enough and marry who her children would have resembled. Wondering how it killed April the day her children were born that not only would her sister and mother never see them hold them love them-but Mandi would never be able to experience that intense love of her own. I sit here now and feel a little of how it must feel to know what it must be like if you had died, and known you had a niece or nephew out their-to never feel their touch, see their face, ya know it is devastating. I tremble at the fact that Carols was one of the first if not the first to hold and touch Joshua. That sick woman’s presence was one of the first he ever knew. Abram and Joshua bond with her daily and you say you love us but you think so little of us you prefer him and Abram to grow up knowing her and loving her and thinking of us-THIER BLOOD-as evil. Or do we just no longer exist to them? Is that Carol's plan? Get you to ignore us the way her family ignores her? Carol you are so sick that I actually feel sorry for you at times that you desire your family’s company so much that you have to prey on other people’s families to pretend you still have their fellowship. You are pathetic and I continue to pray for you daily.

My mom finally got through to Kearsten and just to set the record straight my mother has posted nothing on here. I have made every posting on here that comes from our family. My mother and father have nothing to do with this and it lacks any validation for reasoning or excuse for you to cut our mother off except under instruction of Carol Brown. My mother, Marla, has nothing to do with what I post or say on this site and Kearsten you have no reason to cut her off due to my actions. You have long known that I am very outspoken…You are far off if you think mom prompted this. What prompted this is trying to prevent someone else’s family from going through what we are going through. And hey if in the long run I get Carol Brown prosecuted for anything I possibly can-that will be a free bonus.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 03, 2007 09:13AM

GvGODGlry:

Don't post contact information. That is against the rules you agreed to before posting on this board.

Either enable email on your member profile or wait until you have 10 posts and use the private messaging feature.

Your previous post has been deleted.

Date: August 03, 2007 09:59AM

Sorry rrmoderator, won't happen again. I forgot. :)

Date: August 16, 2007 01:17AM

I was sitting here thinking about all the gratitude you feel for Carol Brown and realized it is all hallow. You are feeling gratefulness to the wrong person. You are living rent-free, work-free due to the work of the other church members-not Carol. Don't you see she takes all their money and puts it into her bank account to care for you and the kids but you act as if she is doing this as charity from the kindness of her heart? NO, she is doing it from her check book that is padded from the other church members. I am surprised they haven’t all figured this out yet. Why are you saying things like you are not talking to me anymore because you say I am lying about the person who is taking care of you when
1) Are you not supposed to give credit to God for providing?
2) She does nothing, does not work, gets waited on like a queen and collects money for her personal bank account, so how is SHE caring for you and the boys?
3) You are making her into an idol because instead of acknowledging God you are giving credit to Carol. You ran from Ohio thinking you were making idols here and ran t the biggest idol you have ever had in your life.

Besides that how can you abandon people who have been there for you your whole life? People who you know have no ulterior motives but true love for you and your sons for someone who has been in trouble for fraud and put into a mental institution of her own admission? How can you justify in your mind thinking she has you and your sons’ best interests at heart? Someone who has put her own grandchildren in harms way so many times that she is not even allowed to see them again? Some one who lies about her own flesh and blood? BUT YOU think she has your best interest at heart and not some sick ulterior motive of control and self satisfaction? I am praying for you and your sons’ safety daily and pray your eyes will be opened.

Even at that how can you cut me off for speaking the truth? How can you call me a liar, outspoken YES-liar never! We grew up together-I am your blood- you know how I investigate and get to the bottom of things you should know I am going to find out the truth behind this woman and expose her obvious lies and deceit. You take things people who you know are not evil and twist them trying to make them into monsters you know they are not to follow Carols agenda. You take obvious lies and contradictions of hers and justify them. Take time to reevaluate. Take real stock at where you are. When you are in amongst the trees you cannot see the forest-you need to get you and the boys out and take a complete and total lapse from this group and from Carol and see if your perspective changes. How can you get an honest perspective with her having total financial, verbal, and influential input over you? Carol will say I am evil-you KNOW my HEART! YOU KNOW I am loving, kind, caring, and loyal. I gave her a chance. I saw her for what she is. Please follow the instincts God gave to you ask him daily to open your eyes to any deceit. I love you, I miss you, and I know God will restore our family. Who is going to teach Karina to blow bubbles off her tongue? Not her mommy. I can’t do it. :lol: lol God gave you and me each very different and distinct gifts. Karina and our boys need to have the influence of both. I love you with all my heart and always will. All of us in the family will always be here for you regardless of what happens. I love you sis.

Date: August 25, 2007 02:03PM

OK So here is your proof Mike.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="[www.youtube.com]; </param> <embed src="[www.youtube.com]; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

I hope this comes out where you can just copy and paste it and listen. If not private message me and I will send you my email and send you the link directly. This woman obviously has granduer of dillusion-well it may be spelled wrong but it is true. lol I will be posting more clips in the future to contradict her false teachings and expose her lies. Keep your eyes open.

She says specifically "One sent to you by God, God calls him an angel." Not true- God does send angels but just because God sends someone to you does not make them an angel. She is clearly using manipulation to get the message across that no one should defy her teachings or you will be greatly punished by God. Typical cult tactics. "the way you treat them is by obedience" Basically she is saying mind me or else.

So I guess the or else is being used against Daniel and Mark. Everyone makes mistakes and no one knows the condition of a mans heart but God. Carol knows nothing of Daniels life now but claims she knows he is still in sin....wrong! Daniel has asked forgiveness and truely repented. To the only person he must ever repent to or in front of- GOD!! Not Carol.

Kearsten please open your eyes and heart before this divorce goes through. I want you to give your sons what Karina will never have-their parents married and in a loving relationship. Don't take Carols lies to heart anymore. See her judgement for what it is-MANIPULATION to use your love for God to get you to do HER will -not God's. I love you so much baby sis and hate that you hurt people in a way you never intend to. Leave this cult where you are actually leading people AWAY from Christ. Show then bondage can be broken. Break away from this deceiver and get back to a place where you can make a true difference for Christ. I LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS WILL SIS!

Posted by: Vodnik ()
Date: August 25, 2007 04:24PM

Unbelievable, although unfortunately believable in this day and age.

I want to start out by mentioning angels. It seems this cult likes to incorporate angels into their doctrine.

Angels are warriors of god, according to many scriptures, not just Christian scripture. From here on, we know angels DO NOT have free will, according to scripture. Let us begin.

Angels are the warriors of god, his protectors. With that said, how can anyone think that angels are "good" in relation to humans? They live with one wing dipped in blood. They are warriors, killers if you will. They do not have free will, which "may" make them jealous of human beings, not loving of them.

This leads to another truth, if you believe in scripture. Lucifer, the Morning Star - known as Satan to Christians.

If angels are servants of god, and have no free will, how could Lucifer, the Morning Star (Venus), turn against god? Angels, no matter which, could never turn against god, because they have no free will.

I have left a lot out, just to spur debate. Let's get it on, Storehouse.

Posted by: emilydaleOhio ()
Date: August 26, 2007 09:34AM

That link didn't work on my computer, it just went to some random search thing. Is there any way to post that clip on this site so people can hear it? Just so everyone knows, that clip is of Carol saying she IS an angel. Yes. Belive it or not. I quoted that very clip above in one of my posts, but we got it onto the computer now.
Carol Brown: You have been exposed. I'm trusting that God will set every captive free that is caught under your control and manipulation. Just so everyone in the group knows and so Carol can't accuse me of "chasing after worldly desires," I'm still seeking God, reading the Word every day and having daily prayer hours. It is no one's business to accuse me of sins I have not done, Carol. You don't even know me, so how can you call me a deciever/liar or any name I assume you're making up? I only assume this because everyone who has left in the past has been called a name. If you have by some extremely incredible chance NOT called me a name, thank you. I pray the church will realize I'm only trying to help.
Storehouse, please listen. I am free now!!! I can laugh, sing!!!! It's wonderful to find Christ in everything instead of being lectured about what I'm doing wrong all the time.
Kearsten, one time Carol said you were always singing (Christian songs) but she told you it was in the flesh and that you needed to stop. How is this godly? To tell the members of your church NOT to worship the Lord at all times? How does she know your heart? And, even if you were just humming and not really focusing on the words, what's so bad about that - it's better than gossiping to a bunch of 16 year olds who were strictly forbid to talk to you. You have not sinned by humming Christian songs all day - Carol has lied to my mother, me, and asked me to lie. That is wrong. So, please don't listen when she tells you foolish things like to not sing and what not. I love you and I'm praying for your eyes to pop open!!!!!
Cady Jo, please realize the control she has over you to cause you to do foolish things like ironing ALL your clothes, having NO other friends than the ones Carol chooses, dating no one because Carol says, "NO! It's NOT YOUR TIME!" How does she know? When will she allow you to date? It's not fair to replace Carol with God. Only HE can tell you when you're ready to date. Carol does NOT have that authority. If you give her that place, you are replacing God and bringing an idol into your heart. Just like how you went to her before you went to God when I called you. That's not right. It's just not right . . . . . It hurts to see you so obsessed with a 60 year old lady and leave your freedom and free will behind. It hurts to see you pulled away from your family, slowly but surely, the same way she did to me. I pray this will NEVER come to pass. I pray you will be FREED! I love you!!! I'm praying dilligently for you and not just that you'll get away from Carol but also for all the good stuff, love, peace, patience. I'm still a Christian, no matter what Carol says, please belive that.
Carol, one more thing. I pray for you too. All the time. I realize that you have a mental illness or something is going VERY wrong in your mind/brain. I feel compassion for you and I want you to get help. PLEASE just leave my friends alone and seek help on your own. Don't drag a bunch of people who are seeking Christ independently under your control. It's not fair. I am praying that God will heal your illness and set you free as well. I really do care about you and I only want the best for you. I just can't let those I love fall under your manipulation and control or experience the same pain you've caused me and my family.
Thank you to all of the outsiders who care enough to spend their time posting on our site. It encourages me that there are more out there who care. Thank you, really.
Finally, if you, Storehouse, are never permitted to read this, so be it. One day you will and you will look back on this and realize that we have cared enough about you this whole time to spend our energy and time writing to you even though we could be writing to deaf ears. If you ARE permitted to read this, why not write back? Why not attempt to prove us wrong? By remaining silent, you only prove our case all the more. You backed down because you knew you couldn't win. Why not defend your pastor if you think she's an angel and anything else she claims to be? By never responding, you have only led me to the assumption that you agree with what I have said. It kills me to know Carol has your mouths glued shut under her power.
Matthew 12:34 - "For out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks." Carol has you silenced in your mouths, so how could I belive she has not silenced your hearts? My heart, my heart for God, was silenced by Carol Brown. I wish it were not so, but that's a fact. My mouth was then silenced and your silence only proves that she has control over your hearts and minds. If there's nothing in your heart, there's nothing that can come out of your mouth. I WILL NOT BE SILENT! I AM IN LOVE WITH CHRIST AND I WANT TO WIN THE FREEDOM OF MY FRIENDS.
Amber, Chris, Eric, Margo, Cheryl, Mike: These are the only names I know, but I beg you. TEST YOUR AUTHORITY. That's all I ask. Please obey the Word and test your authority.
Carol spoke one time about how she was glad Mark Taylor had been "silent" for awhile. She said, "he's been silent for 7 years! Why is he starting things up again?" It's interesting how she defines him as "silent." That's the way she likes things, "silent." I WILL NOT BE SILENT. Did you get that Carol? Not until you get mental help and until Kearsten and Cady Jo come home running into the arms of Christ, free from the grip of rules and religious bondage. Even if I'm 50 years old, I'll still utter prayers for those in this situation. I won't give up on you, I promise.
Your Sister in Christ,
Emily Dale

Date: August 29, 2007 03:14PM

Also I could not express enough to my sister how I truley felt. I had to go to AZ to testify against her because it is in my nephews best interest. Kearsten if you ever get to read this. You are grown you have a choice. If you chooses to let Carol destroy your family relationships and put you in danger-so be it. BUT I REFUSE to watch my nephews get brainwashed and pulled into and left in a situation that could cause them harm. I want to see you once again Kearsten with a song in your heart and love in your soul. I miss and love you sis. Your cult group will and did say Quoting Mike Nichols in your group

With sisters like her who needs enemies

Here is a quote for you Mike

With christians who show the love of God in this manner-Who needs Chritstians?

Of course we need real christians who follow the trur owrd of God.

Mike I really think you have enough sense to see through Carol. I just think youhave fear about ending up in the same situation as past members. Loosing your family.

Mike how can you all say other christians are not saved and forgiven because they have not proven it? Proven to who? Was it not Jesus Christ who died on a cross? Where does it say you must repent and then prove it to your church leader? (I use this term loosly referring to your group)

Did you know Mike that Carol has put her own grandchildrens lives in danger and that is the true reason she cannot see her children? Do you know she stole over 20, 000 dollars from one family member? DO you know she fed her grandbaby cows milk instead of the breastmilk left for the child and almost KILLED her own grandchild? Do you know she lied when her grandchild was around 2 and came up missing and was found later by a pond-luckily not drowned- while in her care and said a demon did it? For once I beleive her-She is a demon possessed person so I guess in a sense when she did this it was a demon who did it. A person who used to be in a mental insitute and still exhibits mental illness? This is who you let take care of your kids and lead them in life? Your sons are so precious, how could you risk it?

Kearsten, You was always so adimate about breastfeeding and now you claim it was too inconvenient? Lets see extra money, need to make a bottle and heat it up......hmmm...versus breastmilk which is far more nutrition and readily heated? COme on, that is not you. Being so judgmental and having a hardened heart-NOT YOU EITHER. No you may not have on handcuffs but you do have mental bondage. We will continue to pray the blinders be taken off. Carol- until you release Kearstena dn my nephews from this bondage you claim is a church-I will never rest. BY the way....I wonder what the IRS will think of someone they are already after operating a non-profit organization and not claiming it for the past decade? Maybe I should send a court transcript to them.......HMMMM...where people admit what the name of their "church" is. Where they admit they all give you money. I wonder what your buddies at the IRS would think of that. I might just have to find out firsthand.

Kearsten-one day the song in your heart will be restored and so will your kind and loving heart. I LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS WILL.

Date: August 30, 2007 09:40AM

This is to the mediator of this site. I posted things on here that a friend requested I remove so my very last entry referring to Carol staling the 20,000 and giving her grandchild cows milk can you remove that posting for me? Thank you Please dont post this entry either. What I said was true but the person I got the information from does not want it on here. Thank you

Posted by: emilydaleOhio ()
Date: August 31, 2007 06:34AM

Hi everyone. I just wanted to pull out Carol's quote from that tape again so everyone can read what she really said on there - it's extremely manipulative and deceptive! I'm praying she gets help quickly.

"First of all, I want to tell you that one sent to you by God, God calls them an angel. It can come in the form of a prophet, an apostle. Um, one sent by God carries an incredible mantle in the spirit, ok? And God holds people extremely accountable how they TREAT that angel, that prophet, or whoever, ok? And the way you treat them is by obedience to what they tell you to do, ok? Nobody here really knows a lot of things, they think they do, but you don't know that much about me. You think you do, but I need you to listen to me and do what I tell you to do because your judgment will be very severe from God. God puts an incredible mantle on me, and it's only God. Understand that, I'm just a vessel for Him to work through, but God calls me his angel, one who's sent, an ambassador to bring forth the Good News, to bring forth joy, to bring forth rebukes. But you are all accountable for the times that you retaliate and that you choose to do it your way. Understand that."

Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.