Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Chris Butler's Krishna guru group in Hawaii
Posted by: privateye ()
Date: December 22, 2006 10:18AM

Fish if you are real please give us some information that has not been already posted. I am interested in Chris Butlers political agenda. What do you know about it??

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: December 22, 2006 10:46AM

fish
fish
I was a follower for 23 years mostly in hawaii,also the the p.i,california. The most recent decade.

I am very difficult to offend so please don't worry about it.

You say that you were a follower for 23 years, that you were born into the cult and that you are 31 years old. The cult has only existed for 30. I would accept that you were born into it - hey it is not up to me to police what other people have to offer and I do not want to undermine anyone who is an ex-follower, but that maths doesn't add up to me. It would seem you are an American living in Hawaii but you talk as if maybe english is not your first language?

You must know Rama who posts under Rama das (slave name) or maybe his brother? If you only got out recently I am sure that he would love to hear any word about his brother. I will send him an e-mail and ask him if he has been around since you started this thread, I am sure it would interest him and that as both being raised in SOI that you must have a lot in common.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: December 22, 2006 11:17AM

fish
Hello, who writes that my quote is abit fishy?and the timing also?why do you say this?

Sorry, fish! It's just that on the other thread things are getting a bit heavy. I thought that maybe someone had started a new fresh thread to discredit some of the things that are being posted on the first thread. Or maybe someone from the group was starting this thread to try and reduce the damage already done.... No offense, bro!

Now, you mentioned that you had never seen anyone being told by JG to put a bag on their head... we do not know how widespread this practice was, and maybe it only occurred once, but this is the kind of thing that we want to get out in the open on this forum :wink:

PS - Any relation to Country Joe and the Fish? (a radical anti-war band from the 1960s?)
:?:

Posted by: zelig ()
Date: December 24, 2006 08:13AM

Hey fish! If you ever decide to return, why don't you post your comments on the original thread. No need to start a new one on the same subject.

[board.culteducation.com]

Hey Rick Ross - can you move this to the above if fish returns?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 24, 2006 08:03PM

I will just close this thread.

And if "fish" returns he can post on the existing Chris Butler thread.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.