Christopher Hansard
Posted by: wisedup ()
Date: May 02, 2007 04:57AM

of course.

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: May 02, 2007 05:34AM

The Institute for Complementary Medicine (ICM) is a registered charity (Charity Number 326258) that was formed in 1982 to provide the public with information on Complementary Medicine. As part of that programme, it has initiated a research project to develop ways to control, regulate and research all the different disciplines and techniques in ways that protect the qualified practitioners and ensure the safety of the general public.
The ICM administers the British Register of Complementary Practitioners (BRCP) which is available for scrutiny to the public. [b:e34360b432]Is Christopher Hansard a member of the ICM? Is he registered on the BRCI, or has he been so in the past? Is the so-called Eden Medical Centre registered with ICM?[/b:e34360b432]
If so then those former clients who have been abused by Mr.Hansard maybe able to make use of ICM's complaints procedure. Please visit:

ICM Code of Ethics

[www.i-c-m.org.uk]

ICM Disciplinary Code

[www.i-c-m.org.uk]

ICM General Website

[www.i-c-m.org.uk]

[b:e34360b432]It would be helpful to email ICM about your concerns/experiences regarding Christopher Hansard

info@i-c-m.org.uk[/b:e34360b432]

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 03, 2007 06:15PM

[img:96158e7424]http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/12/11/499189/binod_dragon.jpg[/img:96158e7424]

[b:96158e7424]Everything Must Go Due to Damaged Stock![/b:96158e7424][/size:96158e7424]

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: GCHGO ()
Date: May 03, 2007 06:23PM

I met Christopher Hansard just as he was opening the clinic. His financial partner was also named Christopher (who I referred to as Chris). I don't even know where to begin -

I'm one of his "well-heeled" clients refered to here - I bought his book "The Tibetan Way of Living" on a flight from Hong Kong to Tokyo and the following week I was in London. He helped me change my life around. From there a friendship ensured and I would fly to London for a day and turn around and go back to the States. Yes, we had lunch/dinner, etc but only after (or before) having sessions of accupuncture, etc.

NEVER once did I see him get mad or upset. As for the charges, he gave me 50% off all services.

We discussed coming up with a "Treatment Line" (or what you call "potions and lotions") which were to be made in the same factory of Chanel and Lancome. So there was nothing odd about what he wanted. It's the mixture of ingredients he created to help his clients. There was nothing wrong with that - then 9/11 happened and things got put off.

I wonder if Christopher knows who this is when he reads it, know I know it must be a tough period in your life. I just wish there was a way to get a hold of him.

The reason I will not put my name on this record is because I don't want people to google my name and have it pop up in a Cult Forum (even though I enjoy this forum).

Yours,

GC

PS I respect the viewpoints of others as well. I just wanted to add my side of the story to this as well.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: wisedup ()
Date: May 03, 2007 06:44PM

Where can I get a copy? Is it too late for me to give an endorsement?

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 03, 2007 07:28PM

What fantastic idea!

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 03, 2007 08:56PM

Dear 'GCHGO'

It must be extremely difficult to accept, however like other 'clients' you have been taken for a very exotic ride by the Master of Dur-Con. May I suggest that, as a form of 'healing', you save your sympathies for those who, it seems, have been abused and traumatized by Mr. Hansard, or for the beleagured culture of Tibet which he shamelessly exploited and misrepresented.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 04, 2007 02:01AM

[img:1065f32906]http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/12/11/499189/yes.gif[/img:1065f32906]

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Real-name-gone ()
Date: May 04, 2007 02:51AM

I notice that the postings on this site have become very selective. One of the main themes is always ignore something which challenges your view. Those who are out to get Christopher Hansard spend a great deal of time convincing those who are neutral or have had positive experiences that they have been fraudulently treated. It's nice to see that the process of gang mentality and a witch hunt is still alive and operating within the western world.

The wonderful comments that Christopher Hansard cannot speak, write or read the Tibetan language therefore this makes him of fraud is a delight to hear. You have just condemned 98% of the acupuncturists within Europe who cannot read or write Chinese. In the same vein you have done it to all the ones in America, Canada and Australia. I won't mention Korea or Japan because of course theirs is a different system of acupuncture and employs a different language, so depending how you feel about it Japanese, Korean and Malaysian acupuncturists are frauds or are they? There is more than one system acupuncture taught in more than one language. If we believe in the singular principle of course this means that all other Tibetan acupuncturists are frauds as well. If we extend the principle there are those who do Indian head massage but cannot speak any of the languages of the Indian subcontinent, they are obviously fraudulent practitioners. In the same vein those who do Swedish massage etc, etc the list is endless. And if you are seeking psychological help from being damaged by Christopher Hansard do not go to a Freudian practitioner or a Jungian practitioner unless they can speak German because obviously they will be fraudulent as well.

As I am not Christopher Hansard I have not made a statement that Christopher Hansard is qualifications are bogus. Yes Christopher has been placed on a pedestal by other people and has charged them money and they feel hard done by. How many clients here have been to see medical doctors or other people that they feel deeply unsatisfied with who have charged the money as well.

If you are going to crucify Christopher Hansard please remain consistent and logical and also acknowledge points of view which do not necessarily agree with yours. Do not rely upon hostility of ridicule.

James

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 04, 2007 03:05AM

Jeff Bowe:

Please be careful not to post photos or graphics so large that they distort the page.

This makes it more difficult to scroll through.

Current Page: 22 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.