Current Page: 94 of 139
att RR moderator
Posted by: pema ()
Date: February 12, 2008 11:41PM

I would like it to go on record that Jeff Bowe's remarks about me are insulting and way off beam. He is SO WRONG about my intentions and motivation. Since 1999 I have never let up in my efforts to stop Christopher Hansard's abuses. I have done everything in my power to curtail his activities, Jeff Bowe deliberately sabotaged my efforts here and it is HIS FAULT that the 2 women I needed to make the story publishable took fright and changed their minds.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: February 13, 2008 01:38AM

The quoted remarks were made by Dorje, perhaps this poster would care to redirect their objections?

Meanwhile, may we remind ourselves, of what is obviously an unpleasant fact to digest, particularly for those with some sense of responsibility and knowledge. According to a number of allegations and reports, featured on this forum, it would appear that Christopher Hansard was abusing, both clients and colleagues for a considerable number of years, many before his activities came to my attention.

We are also assured, from former colleagues, that some staff at his centre were well aware of such abuses. Now we have this contributor, asserting an unsleeping effort to end his activities since 1999. However, the alleged abuses, we are informed, continued year-upon-year, and not one woman or man (be it client or colleague) was it seems willing to stand-up and challenge such actions. Nor apparently would anyone dare disclose information that would condemn Christopher Hansard, not even to those selfless journalists, who were tirelessly seeking a story.

Clearly, there has been a well established record of individual and collective silence, which although understood within a context of personal trauma, actively supports Christopher Hansard, tolerates alleged abuses, and shields him from any legal challenge. It is, however much we may squirm with unease, a form of complicty.

Those who have long been investigating Christoper Hansard, or worked alongside him, must surely ask themselves if they contributed to such a troubling collaboration and why they singularly failed to halt, these reported abuses.

Re: att RR moderator
Posted by: kyung ()
Date: February 15, 2008 01:57AM

pema
I would like it to go on record that Jeff Bowe's remarks about me are insulting and way off beam. He is SO WRONG about my intentions and motivation. Since 1999 I have never let up in my efforts to stop Christopher Hansard's abuses. I have done everything in my power to curtail his activities, Jeff Bowe deliberately sabotaged my efforts here and it is HIS FAULT that the 2 women I needed to make the story publishable took fright and changed their minds.

it seems the effort here to hold Hansard accountable has devolved into petty squabbles and clashes of ego - it doesn't bode well folks

~kyung~

Re: att RR moderator
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 15, 2008 09:52AM

It would be very sad if this thread ended as nothingmore than "petty squabbles and clashes of ego."

Internet trolls hoping to subvert a thread often hope to accomplish that.

Posted by: pema ()
Date: February 15, 2008 05:43PM

rr moderator

It is indeed undignified to be fiorced to defend one's integrity in this context. I profoundly wish that all beings be happy and live in harmony. Naturally this includes yourself and every contributor to this thread.

Date: February 15, 2008 09:24PM

The effort referred too, whilst occasionally diverted by pettiness and emotional outbursts, has been hampered from the very start, by a singular unwillingness for any associates, or fomer clients of Christopher Hansard, to confront his reported abuses, and present a determined legal challenge. It does not of course prevent further exposure of his claims and activities here and elsewhere, an effort which I am pleased to report continues. Always found the dedication to all sentient beings rather touching, particularly from those, who in the next breath, are pouring forth venom, ah well such is human nature.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2008 09:26PM by jeff bowe.

Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: February 17, 2008 05:28AM

Jeez Jeff. You've created three blogs devoted to this guy. You write letters and call up neighbours. At some point aren't there bigger fish to fry? I mean, really, what did he do to you exactly?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 17, 2008 10:39AM

gondolf:

Please don't personally attack members of the message board.

Date: February 17, 2008 07:39PM

Moderator..I appreciate your intervention, I decided, following a series of outburts by that poster, that a reasonable discourse was simply not possible.

Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: February 18, 2008 01:31AM

I am quite capable of having a reasonable conversation, however, whereas you are allowed to call my conversation unreasonable, I am not allowed to express a similar opinion about your behaviour.

Current Page: 94 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.