Current Page: 138 of 139
Re: Christopher Hansard
Posted by: shaman ()
Date: November 19, 2014 03:10PM

So what turns out that all these "titles" after his name were bought with so-called "annual membership fees"? Even the last. The picture remains is complete confusion.

I could share my experience of how I became a Professional in my Organization.

First, handed stacks of documents which they were requested by the organization. Second, they examined them, even if they did consulted my University if I finished what I pointed out, although I attached a copy of my diploma.
Third, since I was accepted and after paying a fee to be accepted, I was 5 years so-called "apprentice" and I had a mentor to advise whether they fulfill all that was required of me.
Each year, pay a fee and after I finished, "apprenticeship", I had an exam before a commission of the Organization prepared with my thesis. Defended it, and then made me Master (without specifying in an organization). I still am a Member. The goal is for me to be recognized my education to their (of the country) and I be able to work in their specialty.

I see from the above scripture that man (CH) is "bought" all these "titles" and is decorated himself like a Christmas tree, without any cover, right?
It seems in some people lack qualities like tact, honesty and morality.
I would never be adorned with titles, if I have not earned, but it seems not the case things at this person. I still am shocked by such low morale. Not suited to the years that this man has.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 19, 2014 10:33PM

This is valuable information.

Too many consumers are unaware that some titles can only
be earned, as described above by shaman.

While other titles can be purchased or merely appropriated.

In that fuzzy borderland between psychology and religion,
there is a lot of wiggle room.

And in Himalayan spiritualities, it is difficult (not impossible
but difficult) to fact check someone's claimed credentials.

And because of the 'shangri-la' romance factor, this stuff
often attracts those of us who dont imagine that fact checking
is especially necessary.

Here is another crendential inflation strategy.

Dont know if Hansard uses it, but others do.

One can win entrance to a prestigious school, yet fail to get
a degree--for any number of reasons.

Suppose someone got into one of colleges at Cambridge, or in the US,
earned entrance to Princeton or Stanford.

It means very much more if someone has earned the undergraduate degree
at such a university.

If someone has earned a Harvard or Oxbridge B.A, he or she will
list that on a resume.

(Check anyway, just to be sure).

Enrollment at a university and taking classes is not the same
as completing the requirements and graduating with a degree.

Someone who spent time studying at a prestigious university
but did not get a degree wiggle around on a resume by stating
he or she is "(name of university)trained."

Graduate school can be quite difficult -- many cannot finish
with a degree.

Someone may have spent time in a clinical psychology program
yet been unable to earn their degree and get licensed in good
standing.

That person can claim to have trained at "X clinical program"
and omit mentioning any degree or license number.

One can evade that by saying, truthfully enough, that he or she
"trained X number of years" in the graduate school or
clinical program at X university.

But..that is *not* the same as passing one's oral exams, having
ones dissertation topic approved, then being awarded a doctorate
after successfully defending the completed dissertation before
a committee.

"X number of years" in a clinical program is not the same
as earning a degree, completing the necessary hours of supervised
work, then passing the oral and written examinations needed
to get licensed. (At least in the USA)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2014 10:26PM by corboy.

Date: November 20, 2014 06:13PM

One thing is clear from everything said and read so far, this man cannot sleep all day/night and watches what people have written about him in this forum.
It seems that somebody conscience is guilty, right? Or maybe he protected the "greatest" experience to a "great" writer, mystic and psychotherapist, who is ready to help unreservedly the "poor" Norwegian aunts.
Is time that gentleman to be ashamed for all his abominations, which has been reduced over the years and retire? Anyway, it seems that he has found the” golden hen”, which would be provided him a "calm" old age. By watching the balance of his company, announced publicly by him, I do not see any prospered for those 5 years.
How could he lie, he’s the “best-selling” author of books after not written anything more than 8 years? People from similar rank have constantly published new and new books and developed? Does he make it? No, here was nothing of the kind yet!
Could you notice what unambiguous thoughts and sentences that man has published in his Facebook’s page? And how there are 5-6 repetitive fans who liked them? Are they so naive to believe him, in that man, who has taken education by some 3 day courses and acquired skill level - "certificate"? What normal person would give so much money for treatment that is not guaranteed any progress?
How could he be published publicly, that he was able to cure all aspects of mental disease and malady and claim that given positive treated with therapy?
How this man wakes up every morning? This is very strange for me? Could he hand on heart and say that he is honorable and decent man and an example for his fans, patients, relatives? Remain on his conscience what he will take from now on. But mine and others writers’ advice is that he goes to retire and no longer "harm" any more.
How his close relative had asked him on his FB’s page that he was a parent who did not look at the child when it needed it, but he’s pretended nothing happened and to delete that uncomfortable comment? Again to fool the fans, what kind of person is he? Is that why he wiped asking Fabio Marques da Silva?
And I cannot figure out what are the claims that man has to people who called Internet “trolls”? These people, I think, tell the truth about him, and he is high time to learn to say, write, publish that! Not suited to the years that are behind him and to emphasize the qualities that are not covered with reality!
I will thank to all those who have expressed views on all aspects of his-grid, qualification, questionable professionalism. Without you this thread would not have it and that person would be exposed in the Net space.

Date: November 20, 2014 08:40PM

One thing is clear from everything said and read so far, this man cannot sleep all day/night and watches what people have written about him in this forum.
It seems that somebody conscience is guilty, right? Or maybe he protected the "greatest"experience to a "great" writer, mystic and psychotherapist ( posted in LinkedIn ), who is ready to help unreservedly the "poor" Norwegian aunts.
Is time that gentleman to be ashamed for all his abominations, which has been reduced over the years and retire? Anyway, it seems that he has found the” golden hen”, which would be provided him a "calm" old age. By watching the balance of his company, announced publicly by him, I do not see any prospered for those 5 years.
How could he lie, he’s the “best-selling”author of books after not written anything more than 8 years? People from similar rank have constantly published new and new books and developed themselves? Does he make it? No, here was nothing of the kind, yet!
Could you notice what unambiguous thoughts and sentences that man has published in his Facebook’s page? And how there are 5-6 repetitive fans who liked them? Are they so naive to believe him, in that man, who has taken education by some 3 day courses and acquired skill level - "certificate"? What normal person would give so much money for treatment that is not guaranteed any progress?
How could be he published overtly, that he was able to cure all aspects of mental disease and malady and claim that given positive treatment with any kind of therapy?
How this man wakes up every morning? This is very strange for me? Could he hand on heart and say that he is honorable and decent man and an example for his fans, patients, relatives? Remain on his conscience what he will take from now on. But mine and others writers’ advice is that he goes to retire and no longer "harm" any more.
How his close relative had asked him on his FB’s page that he was a parent who did not look at the child when it needed it, but he’s pretended nothing happened and to delete that uncomfortable comment? Again to fool the fans, what kind of
person is he? Is that why he'd wiped asking by Fabio Marques da Silva?
And I cannot figure out what are the claims that man has to people who called Internet “trolls”? These people, I think, tell the truth about him, and it is high time to learn, say, write, publish that truth! Not suited to the years that are behind him and to emphasize the qualities that are not covered with reality!
I will thank to all those who have expressed views on all aspects of his-grid, qualification, questionable professionalism. Without you this thread would not have it and that person would be exposed in the Net space.

In that rank list of World University, I could not see “The Open International University for Complimentary Medicine”, which supposed to be a University that Hansard’s got his medical education, as somebody noticed previously here. Probably, it is a University phantom as many in the World. I listed/flipped through various ranking charts, but never saw this University, which is claimed that Hansard had a degree that was seen on the wall of his office in London.
[www.webometrics.info]
[www.timeshighereducation.co.uk]
If anybody has truly information about his real education, please give us.

Date: November 21, 2014 03:19AM

Sorry,for my double post written up. Please, accept my excuses. Something was happened while I wrote my 1-st post with a net power and my device was disconnected.Thank you for your understanding!

Posted by: tkaccess2 ()
Date: November 22, 2014 07:03AM

Haigha Haigha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Before he started claiming to be a 'Master
> Physician of Tibetan Bon Medicine' CH tried his
> hand as an actor.
>
> Now the website 'NZ on Screen' has put a clip of
> the film 'Among the Cinders' online we can all see
> CH the actor at work. The link below will take
> you to the movie - CH appears after about 4
> minutes 40 seconds.
>
> [www.nzonscreen.com]
>
> Enjoy ;-)

I guess, he is able to delete all irrelevant posts about him on FB, but this film, which he is trying to play as a 'great' Hollywood star, it couldn't be erased! cool!
What a pity that this role is so minor.

Do you notice what he posted on his FB page?
Photos with money ... money ... and again money.

Apparently the 'great' therapist and writer care on that, lately.
Do not offend. Simple ascertain!

It is said SIMILAR attracts SIMILAR. Everything said here about him, I could conclude what kind of people is gathered with him and what people got rid of him too..... (I have in mind his ex-wife and relatives already).

Date: December 21, 2014 10:18PM

To all who are interested in the whereabouts of Christopher Hansard:
often he's appeared again in London in the presence of a white woman; it could be assumed that is his Bulgarian girlfriend.

Date: January 07, 2015 10:20PM

Again someone interferes CH.
He instead to "cure" his patients, certainly count on 10 fingers of his hands, constantly watching what people wrote about him in the Net.

Christopher Hansard written into FB, yesterday:

For People's attention there is a fake Facebook account called Tibetan Bon Medicine, claiming to practice Tibetan Dur Bon Medicine, of the kind I practice, based in the United Kingdom, it is created by a Hungarian person, who is seeking to capitalise on my reputation and on my books in order to make money. This person is hiding under the Facebook page Tibetan Bon Medicine and I am concerned that this false account could harm and defraud people . This person has no training. I have informed trained people in the UK to watch out for this page, If anyone has any background or skills on how thisnpage can be stopped please advise thank you

Posted by: tkaccess2 ()
Date: January 15, 2015 07:34PM

the truth is that there is always someone interferes with this gentleman. and on top of that he threatens them by posting on Facebook that he will hold them responsible for their actions. for what? so that they tell the truth what a miserable scoundrel he is? what's a clown!I wonder if he was not "his golden hen" whether he would be so strutting around the Net and waving his finger threatening.

Date: March 06, 2015 12:05AM

I found this information!

TIBETAN JANGTER BON FOUNDATION (dissolved)
2005.05.28 - 2009.07.28
CHRISTOPHER HANSARD was from 2005.05.28 to 2006.06.05 at TIBETAN JANGTER BON FOUNDATION employed as Director. resigned
Company address: TIBETAN JANGTER BON FOUNDATION
TOP FLAT, 63 RADIPOLE ROAD, LONDON, GREATER LONDON, W63 5DN

[www.ccdni.com]

if someone wants can buy documents for this foundation.available option.

Current Page: 138 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.