Current Page: 1 of 10
Am I just lizard food?
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: October 26, 2006 09:49AM

G'day all,

Last night I had the displeasure of watching a documentary (loose definition) by David Icke called Revelations of the Mother Goddess. I wanted to put my finger down my throat...

Anyway, it seems because I have blue eyes (originally from Scandinavia, you see) I'm a likely target for a future reptillian banquet. There doesn't seem to be a lot of information about Icke, yet. I understand that much of his belief is based on literature of the 90s concerning the pantheon of alien races, which, of course, includes reptiles and other slimey things.

Is this the Age of Insanity or should I start fattening myself up?

Jack.

Options: ReplyQuote
Am I just lizard food?
Posted by: carl ()
Date: October 26, 2006 10:36AM

hahahahhahahaaha

Am I just lizard food?
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: October 26, 2006 02:54PM

I read a book by Icke a few years ago called (to the best of my memory) The Biggest Secret. It was rather compelling at the start, he seems to be a general conspiracy theorist, favouring the Illuminati concepts and there was an interesting chapter on who wrote the Bible, (although all his references did seem to come from a single book by someone else) but aroundabouts the third chapter was titled very similar to "For God's Sake Don't Talk About The Reptiles!"

He started out acknowledging that this theory arouses some questions as to his credibility and then lauched in to this complicated theory about how we are all descendant from reptiles and they are going to take over the world or such like, he lost me at that point.

He has an official website at www.davidicke.com and a quick google reveals quite a few sites about him.

I know I am not going to be able to resist reading the Wikipedia link that comes up third down starting out "Jones writes: "It's tempting to dismiss David Icke as a confused and ignorant man"

:?: I had no idea that he had any sort of cult - but there is a vacancy in my life atm for a conspiracy theorist with an inflated sense of his own importance in the world since I left Science of Identity.

Am I just lizard food?
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: October 27, 2006 10:52AM

David Icke admits he was disgnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic, but of course, its the shrinks who are nuts, not him.
;-)

I have actually met several people who believe in David Icke and his madness, and the lizardpeople eating babies, etc.
To me, he is more along the lines of the lunatic fringe New Age stuff.
He is also making a ton of money.

Am I just lizard food?
Posted by: john231272 ()
Date: November 18, 2006 06:33AM

You won’t believe this, but I actually had the pleasure of hearing this man from afar once. It was quite entertaining. I almost fell for his ideas.

Am I just lizard food?
Date: November 20, 2006 04:01AM

I think David Icke is rad as hell.

Read those books, read the hell out of those books.

If you subtract the reptillian aspect from his books, you have some very serious and compelling stuff. Alex Jones said that his research on and analysis of the Illuminati, the globalists, 9/11 and all the behind the scenes connections of seemingly unconnected political and powerfull organisations is second to none.
Alex Jones also has as hard a time as the rest of you over his reptillian ideas, first describing them as "a turd in the punchbowl" (the punchbowl being the "conspiracy" movement, and that nobody will drink from that bowl with Ickes insane ideas floating in it.)
He later interviewed Icke on his radio show, stating the above endorsements on the rest of his work, and just saying he could not verify any of the reptilian stuff.

I do not personally think that what he puts forth about reptilians should just be dismissed, I found his interview with Credo Mutwa very very worthwhile.

If you are genuinely interested in the Idea, it really deserves all the proper background and information. I think Icke does a superb job in providing this... "the Biggest Secret" and "Children of the Matrix" go heavily into this.
"Children of the Matrix" is my favorite of his, although I really like his most current "Infinite Love is the only Truth, everything else is Illusion"

Icke has brought forward SO MUCH research that is such an amazing contribution to this largely ridiculed field.

He was speaking of the Bilderberg group, the Trilateral commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, the EU, NAFTA and what their agendas where way back in the early nineties, most of all of this has actually happened or is around the corner.

He put forth that these organisations are the secretive means through which the same policies show up in different countries, where the real orders come from.
In a more simplified way, their agenda is the further and further centralization of power. Just bringing more and more points of power and descision making under big umbrellas of control like the European Union.
They want the same for the Americas and they are pushing towards this through the North American Free Trade Area or NAFTA.
The EU started in the exact same way, with a large "Free Trade" zone which has since bacame the EU and the Euro (currency).
The ultimate goal being a global union, bringing all countries under one rule, with one currency.

He also brought out the amazingly hidden fact that most, or even all the U.S. presidents are Royal blood, a very large number of which descended from Charlemagne.
He shows how these bloodlines are throughout the rest of the seats of power in our world, corperate, political, etc...
I believe the organisation Burke's Peerage traces these family lines...
[www.burkes-peerage.net]
George W. Bush is NO exception, being related to the royal family of England, and even Kerry was related to Bush... Distant cousins, I believe.

This ties into the Reptillian thing very closely.

I do not need to "believe" anything I do not know, but thanks to David Icke, I feel very aware of the things he points out and I am watching to see what else happens.

If one is interested in these basic concepts, less the Reptilians, I would recomend Alex Jones.

He is only interested in the provable and the documented.
He just released a movie called "Terrorstorm: a history of government sponsored terror" which is available to watch for free on Google Video.

[video.google.com]

Alex is amazing... go ahead.

Am I just lizard food?
Posted by: kath ()
Date: November 20, 2006 04:50AM

I don't tend to stray into reading about global conspiracies et al.

But I like watching documentaries where Icke or other woos are 'exhibited' for laughs :D

Am I just lizard food?
Date: November 20, 2006 06:20AM

One of the ways out of the cult and LGAT mental traps, is to practice very precise and careful "reality testing". That is using the mental tools of Critical Thinking, skeptical analysis, and the scientific method.
That means taking any "theory" and subjecting it to the most rigorous factual analysis avaliable. That is an entire study in itself.

When one looks at David Icke, its becomes very clear that what we are dealing with there is a troubled person, who cannot distinguish his internal delusions from external objective reality. Those sorts of "paranoid delusions" should not be encouraged in people, but instead should be Falsified by the evidence.
But that being said, most people who have well functioning reality testing mental apparatus, will immediately see that David Icke is..well...nuts.
But for those who want to believe in that type of thing, I have found that nothing one can say will ever sway their viewpoint.
Why this is, I don't know. The individual human mind is a strange and complex thing.

That being said, I personally know 2 people who are "into" David Icke, and send out weird emails about that type of thing, and they still seem to function, have jobs, and seem to get on ok in life.

But I have read several of Icke's books, (or tried to read them), and it is pretty clear we are dealing with the ravings of someone with a mental disturbance, and he admits he was diagnosed as a "paranoid schizophrenic", but of course he refuses to take those evil Meds, as the evil doctors are all part of the conspiracy, of course! Its interesting though that Icke continues to appear to function, and makes lots of money. So maybe David Icke is crazy, or maybe crazy like a fox. Maybe both.

Am I just lizard food?
Date: November 20, 2006 06:43AM

(here is a general overview with some David Icke thrown in).

Illuminati, The New World Order & Paranoid Conspiracy Theorists (PCTs)
[skepdic.com]

[skepdic.com]

Am I just lizard food?
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: November 20, 2006 06:46AM

Maybe Icke should just do a Dan Brown and then let Hollywood run with the ball. I get very frustrated when seemingly intelligent people abuse their imaginations for personal gain (IMO). To me, David Icke is like so many crazy-intelligent people, i.e. Hubbard, Hitler, my father, etc. It seems their agenda is about exercising their madness at any cost.

But just in case I'm wrong, I'll keep looking for that creepy, reptillian look in the eyes of strangers!

'Do you want flies with that?'

Current Page: 1 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.