Current Page: 3 of 10
Am I just lizard food?
Date: November 23, 2006 06:12AM

"In fact if you go deeply enough into the genealogical research you will find that ALL the presidents are from this line. Genealogical sources, like the New England Historical Genealogical Society and Burkes Peerage, have shown that 33 of the 42 presidents to Clinton are related to Charlemagne and 19 are related to England's Edward III, both of whom are of this bloodline. A spokesman for Burkes Peerage, the bible of royal and aristocratic genealogy based in London, has said that every presidential election since and including George Washington in 1789 has been won by the candidate with the most royal genes. Now we can see how and why. United States presidents are not chosen by ballot, they are chosen by blood! "

I believe there has been one exception to this trend of presidential elections being "won by the candidate with the most royal genes" and that was the last election, where John Kerry actually appeared to be more of a "pure blood" yet Bush won.

[www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

this is written by Icke, although he provides a lineage chart at the bottom to demonstrate the point, compiled by another source.

Options: ReplyQuote
Am I just lizard food?
Date: November 23, 2006 06:36AM

David Icke never claimed to have seen reptilian beings himself, he has never said he had pictures or anything.

What he puts forward are eyewitness accounts from many different sources.
His book "Children of the Matrix" took a look into how many ancient traditions speak of these beings, or may at least seem to.

The Vedic texts of India are perhaps some of the most depictive, they describe a race called the "Nagas", or the serpant kings, and were described as having the ability to appear as human, or take on the form of a "serpent".

After the book "the Biggest Secret" came out, David Icke was contacted by a man from Africa named Credo Mutwa who is a Zulu Sanusi, an initiate into the shamanistic knowledge of the Zulu people.

He is one of the last of his heritage with no subsequent generations to carry the knowledge forward.
He claims that through his long life of initiation into secret knowledge through his native shamanistic tradition, what he has learned and been told his whole life corroborates very closely what Icke puts forth in his book.

He says that the Reptilian race is known to them as the "Chitauri" or 'the sons of the python'.

Icke interviews him at length for about 5 hours, his testimony is very compelling. I am sure Credo can be found for free on you tube or elsewhere.

So much of this stuff has been around for so long, David Icke is the only guy with the guts to really look into it, and to put it out as it is.

Am I just lizard food?
Date: November 23, 2006 07:03AM

I really liked Jon Ronson's documentary on David Icke.

I think he also has one on Alex Jones that I have not seen (I just found it)

Kath, I think you would like it, protesters dress up as lizards and throw pies at David Icke.

[video.google.com]

[video.google.com]

Secret Rulers of the World - The Satanic Shadowy Elite? I believe focuses on Alex Jones.

Am I just lizard food?
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: November 23, 2006 08:32AM

Jack Oskar Larm
G'day all,

Last night I had the displeasure of watching a documentary (loose definition) by David Icke called Revelations of the Mother Goddess. I wanted to put my finger down my throat...

Anyway, it seems because I have blue eyes (originally from Scandinavia, you see) I'm a likely target for a future reptillian banquet. There doesn't seem to be a lot of information about Icke, yet. I understand that much of his belief is based on literature of the 90s concerning the pantheon of alien races, which, of course, includes reptiles and other slimey things.

Is this the Age of Insanity or should I start fattening myself up?

Jack.

[b:7e9ca45719]Pardon me, but I thought "Icke " was a fish disease and "Them" a 50's sci-fi movie about giant ants...[/b:7e9ca45719] 8)

Am I just lizard food?
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: November 23, 2006 09:11AM

muppet
David Icke, for all his wild theories, seems harmless, in comparison with some of the subjects of this forum, dont you think?

I agree, Muppet. But from my experience, many who agree with Icke's point of view are also into LGATs. In fact, I suspect that like-minded people are attracted to like-minded people - something along the lines of "liars adore other liars", "control freaks support other control freaks", etc. And many of these people accept 'Greys', 'Ghosts' and other 'Gobbledigook'.

I know this sounds like my personal view is too limited. Perhaps, I'm too pragmatic. Perhaps, I'm cynical. Perhaps, I'll rot in Hell. I do accept a reality beyond my senses, but I won't accept 'truth' just for the sake of it. None of us should.

My frustration stems from our inability to accept mythology for what it is - a means to 'understand' the hidden motivations of our species. I have great respect for individuals like Joseph Campbell (a truly inspiring mythologist/researcher) who revealled the unity of our species by showing us that every culture shares the same basic yearnings and understanding - the Hero's Journey (too much to go into now). But, put simply, we undeniably all share one journey: from birth to death. And this is the basic blueprint of life on Earth.

PS: I have no qualms about the topics discussed on this forum...the more, the better!

Am I just lizard food?
Date: November 23, 2006 10:05AM

I thought this was cool, it is Jon Ronson discussing the "Bilderberg Group" on CNN.
I would imagine that David Icke, among others, would have been a major factor in this man educating himself on the subject.

[video.google.com]

Am I just lizard food?
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: November 23, 2006 03:59PM

[b:44ba3e3d31]Have I been misled? I always thought that Jim Morrison of the Doors was the Lizard King?[/b:44ba3e3d31] 8)

Am I just lizard food?
Posted by: kath ()
Date: November 23, 2006 09:12PM

Rama Das (slave name)
I thought this was cool, it is Jon Ronson discussing the "Bilderberg Group" on CNN.
I would imagine that David Icke, among others, would have been a major factor in this man educating himself on the subject.

[video.google.com]

Thanks for the Ronson links Rama I will defo watch them, been meaning to watch the whole series for a bit. I've seen the one about aliens/remote viewing, it was excellent :D

Am I just lizard food?
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: November 23, 2006 09:58PM

zelig
[b:0d2e437605]Have I been misled? I always thought that Jim Morrison of the Doors was the Lizard King?[/b:0d2e437605] 8)

Yes, this is why the Beatles wrote "I Am The Walrus".

Am I just lizard food?
Date: November 24, 2006 12:38AM

"I am the serpent's head and I must be severed
Nothing for me but their cold hard gaze
My heart welcomes death's warm embrace
I take my place on the throne of
Martyrs and Sinners
Martyrs and Sinners "
"I am the serpent's head and I have been severed"

- Dead To Fall

Perhaps there should be some kind of reptilian protection agency... I don't trust these metal guys.

Current Page: 3 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.