Current Page: 7 of 7
WARNING! SICK CULT LEADER ON THE LOOSE IN LONG BEACH, CA!
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 12, 2006 12:51AM

From a UK website. Apparently, people all over the world are wise to you, Dave.

[friends.portalofevil.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 12, 2006 12:54AM

From the JC website:

"...In the meantime, let's start encouraging our little army of bachelors not to go looking for potential wives, but to go looking for more bachelors (and women, too, who are committed to staying single for God) to add to the army. For you are the ones who are going to make our little Virgin Army cult most effective!..."

Posted by: Gladitzover ()
Date: November 12, 2006 01:06AM

We have disagreements, and strong ones at that. But all of our children lived and worked with until they were well into their twenties, when they were quite entitled to go their own way and live the way they want to live.

Hardy har har, this is a good one. You make it sound like it was THEIR choice. Another joke. You tossed them all out. One in a developing country and the other two onto the streets of Sydney on a rainy day, with nothing. They had to go for shelter in a car park while they worked out where they were going to stay the night. But that matters little to you. Zeuszor has you pinned with the Bible verses he quoted. You are not a man of God, quite the opposite I would argue.

When DM kicked his sons out didn't they have their wives and young children with them too?

Date: November 12, 2006 01:09AM

From the Jesus Christian August '06 newsletter:

"... we have been searching for some very short explanation for what we hope to accomplish. We feel that it is best summed up in "hating sin, but
loving the sinner". Part of hating sin is being certain that there
is some kind of penalty for sin, whereas loving the sinner is all
about being willing to take that penalty on behalf of the sinner. We
are hoping that our action will be a model to challenge the cheap
grace that is being talked about in so many places these days."

So, I don't get it Dave. The whole point of the trial and the whippings was to take the penalty for the Johnson family for the assault on Reinhardt, right? To show your love for and grace toward them? ("...whereas loving the sinner is all about being willing to take that penalty on behalf of the sinner.") So why did Reinhardt and yourself so aggessively pursue pressing charges against the Johnsons? You and the others already took a punishment for what happened (and I am sorry that you were attacked too, Reinhardt. That's horrible) so why have the Johnsons arrested? Isn't that hypocritical? Isn't this whole thing really about your pathological need for manipulation, domination, and control? Luring them in and controlling them through fear and degradation? You are like a serial killer in that respect. You are seriously deluded and the type of person that society must be protected from. I will be on your tail.

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: November 12, 2006 05:00AM

Gladitzover

We have disagreements, and strong ones at that. But all of our children lived and worked with until they were well into their twenties, when they were quite entitled to go their own way and live the way they want to live.

Hardy har har, this is a good one. You make it sound like it was THEIR choice. Another joke. You tossed them all out. One in a developing country and the other two onto the streets of Sydney on a rainy day, with nothing. They had to go for shelter in a car park while they worked out where they were going to stay the night. But that matters little to you. Zeuszor has you pinned with the Bible verses he quoted. You are not a man of God, quite the opposite I would argue.

When DM kicked his sons out didn't they have their wives and young children with them too?

Yes

Posted by: Gladitzover ()
Date: November 12, 2006 03:08PM

Yes[/quote][/quote]

That shouldn't surprise me. He was heartless enough to have his wife flogged for a publicity stunt.

Date: November 13, 2006 02:58AM

see [www.abc.net.au]

I got this from this URL:

[welikejesus.com]

"David Rutledge: If we look at the practice that some Jesus Christians have made of kidney donation: last year, when the law in NSW said that you’re not allowed to make a kidney donation to a stranger, members of the Jesus Christians who wanted to donate a kidney lied to health authorities, and led them to believe that they had long-term relationships with prospective recipients when they actually didn’t. What did you think of that? Did you approve of that?

Dave McKay: Definitely. Every decision we make, we have to measure the means up against the ends. Tell a lie, save a life. That’s the means and that’s the end. Now, 'have sex with somebody to get a new member', that’s another means and end. And so we have to weigh each one up individually.

David Rutledge: But the Jesus Christians community isn’t just anybody, this is a small group - I would say a vulnerable group - who have this sort of cult baggage around them, that I assume you’d like to get rid of. And to that end, wouldn’t complete openness and transparency be an advantage?

Dave McKay: It was open. We were the ones that went and publicly told the media we'd told a lie. Our teaching is: if you must tell a lie, be honest about your dishonesty.

David Rutledge: Dave McKay, leader of the Jesus Christians movement "

So, it's OK to lie when the end justifies the means, Dave?

Date: November 15, 2006 01:51AM

Dave, I have decided that any and all communications between you and I should be both visible and public. This private conversation we've been having via private messaging and email actually works to subvert the board. I will not play your flattery games and you are not my friend. We have little in common. You will not win me over; to you I am a Saul you seek to convert to a Paul and it ain't gonna work. I would still nonetheless desire to meet with the US Team in a place and at a time of their choosing. No games. No ulterior motives. No BS. No tricks. Just a friendly meeting for food, fellowship, and discussion. Seriously. If anybody desires to set something up along those lines, you know where to reach me. If you want to email me a day and time that's one thing, but I will not engage in any more private messaging with you. You have my email address and know you can find me via the private messanger here. That is all. Goodbye and the ball is now in your court.

Current Page: 7 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.