Current Page: 4 of 7
WARNING! SICK CULT LEADER ON THE LOOSE IN LONG BEACH, CA!
Posted by: apostate ()
Date: October 28, 2006 02:33PM

Dave McKay
Yes, I could, Tony. But I'm not gonna!

Thanks for confirming the truth of what I said Dave.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: thelambchopkid ()
Date: October 30, 2006 06:02AM

That's too bad that a religious cult decides to whip the sinful perpetraitors that beat the garbage out of a cult member. But, heathens should get what they deserve. They shouldn't abuse the so called "turn the other cheek" policy. They should get what they give. A taste of their own medicine. If the heathens don't like it, too bad. If they don't like it, then don't act demonic, ragefilled and violent. That's an unfortunate answer to an unfortunate situation. And no, I'm not backing the cult. It's good that you notified law enforcement authorities.

tlck

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 31, 2006 01:07AM

There was no need for a publicity stunt, i.e. mock trial and flogging.

It served no useful purpose other than garnering Dave McKay attention and feeding his ego.

Once the incident was reported it became a matter for the civil authority to pursue and conclude.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 08, 2006 07:09AM

Something I just remembered, and vividly, is that James is the one who I met on the street and who gave me the Liberator comic and a business card with an address and phone number at which I could reach the US Team. A short while later, I called the number on the card and Sue was the one who answered. That's how I met her. We got to talking and she was very very persuasive to a curious person who'd met them on the street; mind you, I was a very new believer at that point in time, could have been very susceptible, and not as Biblically studied and discerning as I like to think I am now. When I met the JCs I was 28 years old. By the time we got done talking she had put a bunch of Scriptures together and made me feel like I had to join with the JCs RIGHT THEN or else risk my salvation. Sue made an impression on me for sure. She especially used James 1:22-25 to make it seem like I had to decide RIGHT NOW. So, part out of curiosity, and part bacause I felt that God was moving me to check it out, I went for the "trial week". As I've told you before, I left after about an hour. They were really weird. And I've followed their activities ever since, all this time after that encounter in Dallas. I've always had a bad, bad feeling about them in my gut. I could tell something was drastically wrong way before I met the online community. This was almost five years ago that I met them in Dallas. Did anybody notice how thin and gaunt most of the JCs in the video were?
Look, I realize that as a believer I am supposed to pray for those who do evil and all, but quite honestly: in the flesh, when it comes to Dave McKay (and I know I've never met the man so tell me if I am out in left field here) I say "screw him"; I think of him the same way I'd think of somebody who rapes kids. I have no mercy nor compassion in my heart for people who do that sort of thing. Same with McKay, except in my mind he's worse, more perverse than a guy who rapes kids. Sorry if the content of this message is too graphic for you; I'm just trying to put a fine point on what I am driving at here. Because like I said he rapes minds and kills souls. And so I really don't feel sorry for the man. He ought to be locked up forever. He's like another type of serial rapist, he's just found a legal way to take what he wants by force and f**k people's minds in the process...I think of Sue and how vacant her manner was when I met her. There is no more Sue, you know? Something was obviously very wrong with her...like she was there, but she wasn't. That's the best way I can articulate it. Obviously stuck in some kind of cycle of cognitive dissonance jarring enough to her mind to put her in this kind of, well, trance state for what appears to be a very, very long time...mental limbo, complete submission. So sad...Joe, if you are reading this you are in my prayers. Sue, if you are please drop me a line to let me know you're OK.

Date: November 08, 2006 07:11AM

It reminds me of that Prime Time Live piece on Jim Roberts. There is that segment near the very end when the Fosters got to speak with their son Kraig, whom they hadn't seen or spoken with in 14 years. He told them as he rode off to greive him permanently, that he was gone. So hardbreaking to see his family go through that. See the video here:

[www.culteducation.com]

Watching Joe's reaction to his father reminded me of Kraig Foster. That I particularly was saddened by. The way that Dave uses his young recruits' best intentions and idealism against them.

Also, I noticed Dave's reaction to the reporter's question abuout humiliating Joe's parents too, it's as if he said: "No, it's THEIR fault that I'm such an a**hole." Like he's just angry at the whole world. His parents must have seriously abused him.

Here's a good article that helps in explaining exactly how the leader of a group that is much like the JCs twists the Scriptures (especially Luke 14:33; with the Roberts group it 's Luke 14:26) in order to fool potential recruits into giving up their lives for the leader of the group:

[www.culteducation.com]

Date: November 08, 2006 07:14AM

apostate wrote:
What got me was Dave's response to the reporter when she said he was humiliating the family. He got a little bug eyed, as though annoyed that someone would dare say something contrary to him, talking down to her, "Look they humiliated themselves, alright". Right there you could see that angry glint in his eyes. He is still the same guy. Angry before, and angry now.

This man is as dangerous as a serial rapist or murderer. He must be stopped, by any legal means necessary.

Date: November 10, 2006 12:19AM

cultmalleus wrote:

The "grievance system" is the way to ensure conformity by Dave enlisting everyone else to peer pressure the odd one out and to enforce starvation ("fasting and prayer") as punishment if they do not conform. Unity and loyalty are absolute imperatives. Intelligent and independant thinking members have eventually left in disgust. Of Dave's 4 children, 3 are completely alienated from him and want nothing to do with him.

His fruit is rotten.

And so now he has to go after other people's kids and use them as pawns in his private fantasy world. Dave, if you're reading this know that your days as a dictator of other people's children's lives are coming to an end.

Date: November 10, 2006 12:37AM

From Dave:

"I have, during the past month, probably spent more time than I ought to browsing through what our enemies are saying about us over on the Rick Ross forum. There, surrounded by people who pump them full of flattery whenever they say something hateful, safely hidden behind pseudonuyms, and firmly protected by Rick's control of the delete button, they find themselves saying the sort of things they would never say in public.

But still they say it, and so I got the chance to be a fly on the wall in terms of what must go on almost constantly in some circles of our most devout critics.

And this is what I discovered:

They express a lot of emotion. In fact, I would say that well over 90% of what they say is just that... hatred, expressed in the bitterest possible terms, but nothing more. I am described as worst than a rapist or a murderer, guilty of twisting their minds and sucking the life out of them. They talk about protecting the world from me, about me being cruel, callous, narcissistic, starved for attention, a sick publicity seeker... you get the idea. Every kind act performed by any member of the Jesus Christians is interpreted only as a depraved act of subsurvience to me. They talk, for example, about people donating kidneys as though they all end up in my own personal dinner each night! When they have nothing else to say, they start imagining what we must be doing, and believe me, it's pretty wild.

But take away all of the emotion and fantasy, and what is left? Virtually nothing. A bit disappointing, really. I mean *I* could mount a better case against myself (in terms of hard, cold facts) than what they have been able to mount.

There have been calls for people to scour the world to see what they can learn about my finances, assured that there must be some hidden wealth that has gone undeclared. Attempts have been made to find some law that I have broken, some individual that I have struck, or some heresy that I have been guilty of. They may eventually find something, but so far their searches have been almost totally fruitless.

A few of them have come to this forum, but one by one they leave, more bitter than ever, frustrated that they were not able to get away with the kind of baseless emotionalism that is so much appreciated at their own hate David parties and on the RR forum.

In another article ("Solid as a Rock") I state that our defence is airtight basically because we have obeyed Jesus and built our lives on his teachings. Like the wise man in the story, we have built our house on a rock, and the storms cannot shake it.

It's really an extension of that principle that our houses are kind of earthquake proof as well. You know, when you want to build something that can withstand an earthquake, it has to have some flexibility... not be absolutely solid. And I see this with regard to a recognition of our own sinfulness.

So if one of us tells a lie in order to be allowed to donate a kidney, we just come right out and say, "Yep, we told a lie" You know, there isn't much they can do to you after the truth comes out. It's only stupid leaders who try to pretend that they do not do such things who get themselves into the worst scandals. ("I did NOT have sex with Ms. Lewinsky! Ha! He would have never been impeached if he had just said, "Yeah, I did it, and it was very stupid of me. I'm terribly sorry.")

It's not very nice having your whole life examined under a microscope (especially when you're as hot-tempered as I am), but in the end, it's character-building in its own way. An international campaign to discredit me is about to take off, and my own kids are being sought as key witnesses. Well, okay, let the fireworks begin. And God, please help me to humbly accept any truth they come up with against me, and not to blow up! (Definitely not easy when it's my worst weakness!)"

It's like he now is saying "hahahaha you've got nothing on me!" to the whole world. We'll see how much blood is on your hands once your kids speak up. You can't have them so now you have to go other people's, huh?

Date: November 10, 2006 12:51AM

I can't speak for Apostate or any of the others, Dave, as I've only met you one time and even then it was over the phone, and briefly. Do you remember that? I am warning people about you the same way I'd warn them if there were a known serial rapist on the loose. But, I am not your enemy, nor am I being carried away by emotion and misguided sensationalism. I am attempting to help prevent more people from being hurt by you, whether you realize the damage you've done or not.

Date: November 10, 2006 01:15AM

I read over there at your website that the T-Shirts were printed exclusively for the TV cameras, for the purpose of getting the URL to your website out. I guess this means you can't send me one so I can wear it around town and warn people about you? Now you're making your people wear [i:d1b3fb2b6d]uniforms?[/i:d1b3fb2b6d]

Current Page: 4 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.