Current Page: 6 of 7
WARNING! SICK CULT LEADER ON THE LOOSE IN LONG BEACH, CA!
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 11, 2006 02:01AM

1Pe 5:1 ΒΆ The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:

1Pe 5:2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight [thereof], not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;

1Pe 5:3 Neither as being lords over [God's] heritage, but being ensamples to the flock.

1Pe 5:4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.

[i:608ce80a24]Are you the servant or the served, David McKay? Where is your humility?[/i:608ce80a24]

Mat 23:11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

Mat 23:12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

Luke 14:33 doesn't mean that I have to give away all of my stuff and come work for you, nor does the story of the rich man in Mark 10. Jesus is giving advice [i:608ce80a24]to this one man.[/i:608ce80a24] It is an error to generalize. You don't lead your "flock" to develop discernment and independant thinking, Dave, you lead them into bondage by denying them critical thinking skills that will make them mindful of the context of the Scriptures you present and you ultimately undermine their discernment. Luke 19 tells us the story of another wealthy man, named Zacchaeus, who gives away only half his goods to the poor and still wins praise from Jesus. "Forsaking all" doesn't mean blowing your life off to sell books on the street for Dave.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 11, 2006 03:35AM

"...I do agree, however, that things like your/our home address and phone number should not be posted on the internet... as protection against some crazies out there... like Brian, from the Rick Ross forum, who says that we should all be taken out to protect the world from us.

If you can't see anything hateful in the other posts that appeared over the last few days, then that, too, says a lot about your so-called positive interest in us.

You see, there are a few of you... Attila, Craig, and the concerned mother in particular, who have tried to make posts that sounded at least reasonably positive. But when the underlying goal is to just cause trouble, it comes out, sooner or later. You will invariably find yourself sympathising with Brian, as happened on the Rick Ross forum when another ex-member ('xenophone') suggested that he get treatment for his mental illness, which he freely admits to.

Brian admits that he spent a total of about fifteen seconds listening to some article being read out in the community in Dallas before he was struck by an anxiety attack and literally jumped over a chair to get out of the place. He, of course, has never been a member of the Jesus Christians, and has only that one brief encounter to go by, but still you guys tell him to be brave and reveal all, as he struggles to come out from under the evil influence of the Jesus Christians..."

I have very clearly described my introduction to and (very, very limited) involvement with the JCs. I could tell immediately that the people that I met in Dallas that day were quite obviously heavily conditioned and that something generally was very wrong with the picture, so I followed my gut instinct and left quickly. I am gifted with sharper-than-average-discernment my Spidey-Sense told me to flee, so I did. And I have followed your activities ever since, for years now, since my gut tells me that real danger exists for this group. In terms of the physical danger that it's members are in. I have been diagnosed by a competant doctor as having Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and take Prozac for its treatment. I see a therapist and am stablilized on my meds. Does that neutralize the validity of everything I have to say? I am not perfect and have a big fat beam in my own eye I need to work on. But, if God can use an ass to correct the false prophet, then I can have something useful to say as well. If being treated for depression and anxiety related to my OCD is a crime, then I am guilty. I am not crazy, nor dangerous to anybody, except you.
I never said that the world should be protected from the JCs, Dave, I said that the world should be protected from[i:9f5f742b73] you.[/i:9f5f742b73] I have a problem and I know it. I am working on it. You won't acknowledge that you have a problem, much less work on a solution. It's everybody else's fault, everybody's fault and everybody's problem but yours, huh? Quit trying to shift the focus off of yourself and onto somebody else and try to make an honest attempt to look at yourself and what you've done to your own family.

Date: November 11, 2006 04:09AM

Again, from McKay's site:

"...On the Rick Ross forum, they have several threads totally dedicated to the Jesus Christians. So it seems only fair to have at least one here dedicated to them, especially considering that a number of them are coming over and having a look at our forum fairly regularly now. (Sorry, Rickers, but we have spyware that not only reveals that you have been visiting us, but also tells us your home phone number, your car's licence number, and your mother's maiden name; so if you are bashful, beware!)

If there are others on this forum who pop in to the Rick Ross forum and come across something worth sharing, this would also be a good place to share it.

I'll start the ball rolling with one of their paranoias (which I was teasing a bit with the stuff above about licence numbers, etc.)..."

Oh, piss off Dave. Quit trying to scare me into silence. It's not gonna work. We are not paranoid and delusional, you are. You have a personality disorder, Dave. You are a narcissist.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 11, 2006 04:21AM

It seems doubtful that Dave has such spyware, or that such spyware exists connected to a message board like his.

There is no such spyware here, though it can be seen if people are posting under more than one name from the same IP address.

Addresses, names and phone numbers?

Very unlikely if at all possible.

This is just another desperate attempt by Dave to intimidate his critics, which actually demonstrates how concerned he is about controlling information.

Cults leaders often get quite paranoid about the free flow of information. And the Internet age this has become a bit of a problem for them.

Date: November 11, 2006 04:34AM

Now that I have seen that video of the trial I have decided to go into full-on "attack mode" and really work, dedicate substantial time and energy, in exposing and breaking up this group. I have made this one of my missions in life and do not plan on letting McKay get or stay comfortable. I am dedicated and have taken this on as my cause; that is, organized anti-McKay activity. Precision-guided bombing, so to speak. What I am trying to do might cause some pain in McKay's children's lives, and I am not insensitive to that, but the whole goal here is in preventing equal and greater pain and disruption in the lives of others. If their exposing their suffering in the short-term can spare others that same suffering in the longer run, then it'll have been worth it, in my opinion. So in my addressing McKay's problems with his OWN kids, I am not insensitive to their pain, but it's necessary to prevent others from being hurt. I see no other way to accomplish my goal other than by exposing what McKay's done to his OWN kids. I have made this my new pet project since viewing that Fox video. This man must be stopped, by whatever leagal, non-violent means necessary.

Date: November 11, 2006 04:47AM

Is is true that you set a weight limit in the community in the past, as well as a physical-fitness standard, so that anybody that couln't lose the weight (no wonder they're all so thin!) or keep up in a run, could be pressured to comform to the physical standards you set under threat of expulsion and disfellowshipping? Do that to somebody in a foreign country (threaten to kick them out to fend for themsleves), away from family and friends, and you may as well have them in jail. Is it true that you used to make your kids and recruits play games together, as well as various sports, and in order to breed conforminty and a competitive drive you'd make the loser miss a meal? I have been told that one of your methods to maintain an iron-clad, solid control over your slaves and ensure their obedience and conformity is to withhold food, withhold sleep, subject them to emotional harassment, threaten the very notion of their salvation, and generally emotionally bully your family and recruits into doing whatever you tell them to because you've duped them into believing that service to the Jesus Christians is synonymous with service to God? Whose Kingdom are your people building, the Kingdom of God or the Kingdom of Dave? That video was enraging Dave. I will not let you get or stay comfortable.

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: November 11, 2006 04:08PM

Dave McKay
[zeuszor],

you are trying pretty hard to cause division in my family, but where are the children you say are so angry with me?

What a joke Dave. You make it sound as though there is no division already existing in your family. Where are the three oldest of your children? What is the communication with them like? Your kids are more gracious than you are.

We have disagreements, and strong ones at that. But all of our children lived and worked with until they were well into their twenties, when they were quite entitled to go their own way and live the way they want to live.

Hardy har har, this is a good one. You make it sound like it was THEIR choice. Another joke. You tossed them all out. One in a developing country and the other two onto the streets of Sydney on a rainy day, with nothing. They had to go for shelter in a car park while they worked out where they were going to stay the night. But that matters little to you. Zeuszor has you pinned with the Bible verses he quoted. You are not a man of God, quite the opposite I would argue.

"quite entitled to go their own way" Pull the other one!

Now, do you want to present your own credentials with regard to how much your own wife and children are in submission to you?

It is obvious YOU have none Dave.

My advice to you is to stop trying to cause division, or else if there IS some disagreement that becomes public knowledge, we may have to blame you for it, as you have done with regard to any divisions that existed in anyone else's families.

Your family is already shattered into pieces Dave. You made sure of that.

Posted by: matilda ()
Date: November 11, 2006 08:34PM

And lets not forget Rachel, the adoptive daughter.

Where is she?

Did she or her guardians know what she was being adopted into?
That she would be sent acroos the nullabor on foot?
Why did she leave?

what happened with Liz?

No use blaming Zeus for that !!!!

Date: November 12, 2006 12:48AM

Is it true that you once dressed as a beggar and went to your parent's house, and that when you showed up at their door they didn't recognise you? Did you do this to show them up, Dave? Is it true that you believe in time travel, i.e. John from revelation coming forward in time to sit in a movie theatre to watch the movie "Revelation". I heard that you wanted to make a movie called Revelation so John could come forward in time to watch it. I heard that you wrote to Warner Brothers with a movie script which was rejected. You seem like a total loon to me Dave, seriously.

Date: November 12, 2006 12:50AM

"The Overall Scenario

The scope of this book does not allow us to cover all of the details that fit together to make up the big picture of what is about to come to pass in the world in the next few years. There certainly is room for disagreement on some of the details, since they are all based on interpretations of Bible prophecies. However, in this chapter we will give you a rough outline of some of the things that we expect (Many of them have already begun.) and then proceed to explain specifically how some of the conclusions have been reached.

As for whether anything dramatic is going to happen when the calendar ticks over to the year 2000, we can say with relative certainty that nothing will happen at that time that is any more significant than the sort of things that are happening now and that will continue to happen after January 1, 2000.

It appears that there will be problems with computers, and Sydney will be gearing up for the Olympics, but that's based only on what we read in the newspapers, and not on anything we read in the Bible. We'll say it again: There is nothing in Bible prophecy to support the theory that the year 2000 marks the end of the world.

But don't be too surprised if the end comes just a few years after the start of the new millennium. It has nothing to do with the calendar, but plenty to do with developments in world politics, and especially with developments in world banking.

Here is the picture as we see it.

There will be more earthquakes, more epidemics, and more famines. An increase in wars, and more problems with the world economy, will lead to drastic changes in both government and banking.

Russia will more or less rise from the dead and turn on America, virtually destroying it in a surprise military strike over the North Pole. Russia will, as a result, gain control of the United Nations, and use it to set up a world empire. An extremely popular man will lead this movement. He will usher in a time of world peace and prosperity.

The world's banking system will be totally transformed, with computer scans eventually controlling all business transactions. People will do all of their buying and selling through a microchip implant on the back of their hands. (Amputees will be able to get an implant put on their forehead.) This implant will virtually eliminate the need for paper money.

The changes, both in government and in economics, will bring great benefits to most of the earth's population. This will further increase the power and popularity of the world leader.

The Jews will rebuild their Temple in Jerusalem, and resume animal sacrifices. There will be, for a while, greater religious tolerance than ever before. Only the most rabid fanatics will oppose the changes. Amongst opponents will be a small group of Christians who will argue that it is all a mask for something unbelievably evil.

This group of Christians will try to tell the world that the popular leader is actually the Son of Satan in much the same way that Jesus is the Son of God. They will also warn that a global disaster is about to strike the earth. They will warn of an asteroid (or possibly nuclear satellites) crashing into the earth and poisoning much of the earth's water supplies, killing life in the oceans, and destroying much of the world's vegetation. Millions will be killed as a result of this disaster.

About the time that the disaster takes place, the world leader will begin a campaign against the fanatics, possibly accusing them of playing some part in causing the disaster that has struck the earth. The leader will order that all forms of worship be abolished and that he alone be worshipped as god. Anyone who refuses to worship him will be arrested and executed. This program of systematic persecution against all who believe in God will result in the deaths of more people than have ever been slain by any world leader in history, including Hitler and Stalin.

Two spokespersons for the fanatics will repeatedly elude capture at the same time that they succeed in getting the world to hear their message of warning. A worldwide manhunt will eventually track them down, and their execution will be televised around the world. Their bodies will be displayed in public for three days.

And then Jesus Christ will return to earth.

The two people who were executed will suddenly come to life, as will thousands of others who were killed for their faith in Jesus Christ. They will all be given new bodies that are not subject to gravity as people are now. All of these people, plus those who are alive and who have refused to worship the world leader or to allow a microchip implant on their bodies, will be able to float up to meet Jesus in the sky. This amazing escape will be documented with television coverage around the world. All those who are drawn together in this way will disappear into another dimension, possibly into some kind of a huge starship, where they will celebrate their deliverance. At the same time, new problems will confront those left on earth.

More disasters will strike the earth over the next few weeks, causing suffering for billions of people. Those left on the earth will continue to put the blame on the departed fanatics, and will become convinced that they are dangerous aliens from another world. All the armies of the earth will be drawn together to challenge the aliens, as a show-down looms over Israel.

When those who disappeared have finished their celebrations in their refuge in the skies, they will swoop down on earth behind their leader, Jesus. The weapons amassed in the valley of Megiddo, in Israel, will be no match for them. This is the famous Battle of Armageddon, and it will be totally one sided. Those mortals who mistakenly thought they could fight God, will be wiped out. The victorious army will be fully occupied for months just burying all of the bodies and disposing of the ruined weapons.

Then Jesus and his supernatural army will set about rebuilding the earth with the few survivors that remain. The Devil will be bound by God, so that evil will no longer triumph on earth. Whereas all past governments had been corrupt and cruel, and had appealed to people's greed, the forces for good will triumph in this new world.

Jesus will begin a reign of a thousand years on earth, in which he and his supernatural followers will seek to educate the inhabitants of this planet in the ways of God. The earth's mortal population will increase during that period of time.

At the end of the thousand years, the devil will be loosed once again, to see if the people of the repopulated earth have learned how to resist his lies and deceptions. But enough for now. That's another story.

Obviously all of this must sound a bit far-fetched for most readers. There are probably details which we haven't gotten exactly right. But anyone who has studied Bible prophecy at all would have to agree that the overall picture is pretty accurate. In the chapters that follow we will attempt to lead you through some of the steps in how we arrived at these conclusions, including a timetable that you can use to actually count down the final seven years before Armageddon."

Do you believe that you are one of the two witnesses and that you will one day help rule and reign over the earth with the Virgin Army? Do you really believe that a starship will take you to heaven and that You'll one day be watching the Marraige Supper of the Lamb on huge big-screen TV's (The aliens angels explain how the New Jerusalem has been hidden in a secret dimension all this time, and how when the great marriage of God to the Church takes place everyone in New Jerusalem will be able to watch it on big screens) What the hell?

Current Page: 6 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.