Current Page: 96 of 110
The Trinity Foundation of Dallas, Texas
Posted by: dwest ()
Date: June 19, 2007 12:27AM

rrmoderator
OK.

Nathan has been banned.

Thank you. I am looking forward to reading more of the discussion of Trinity.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: June 19, 2007 01:20AM

Yes, thanks RR. Now we are getting somewhere.

Posted by: Mark Scheiderer ()
Date: June 19, 2007 07:34AM

Thanks RR!

Date: June 19, 2007 01:45PM

[b:d2d37a558d]Here is a nearly exact cut and paste of our email exchange in which I first told him about the observer piece and my reaction to it.
[/b:d2d37a558d]

Sheez, you would have to have some strong wall of denial to read that
article and not have doubts about the character of the man who preaches
rigorous honesty. Frankly, it makes him look 100% hypocritical. For one
thing he's sure not broke, right?

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 9:06 PM
To: frank@bono.org
Subject: Observer piece

I'm stunned by the articles revelations and insinuations.

Date: June 19, 2007 01:58PM

A lot of those first emails I sent I always sent via hotmail or some such; at the time I was concerned that my email was being monitored and never used my TFI address for communications critical of TFI.

Date: June 21, 2007 12:13PM

The other day I spoke with my friend "Katrina" for the first time since last December; he is doing well and has moved off of the Block. He tells me that the person who replaced me and moved into my old room is even crazier than me (wink), and is a belligerent, gossipy, half-cocked drunken nut with no friends. Katrina says that he's just bitter about being disfigured. He told me that TFI had kind of degenerated into a lot of in-fighting and factions, bickering and tension. He told me specifically of one alleged incident in which the cook "Shorty" pulled a knife on my replacement after he got too aggressive with her.

Yet, they let him stick around. Seems he's a "trust fund baby" and will one day inherit big bucks. "Oh, we ought to pray for Jonny. He deserves love like everybody else." It's all about the money, really, right?

This guy knew nothing of the Bible when he showed up and is not even a believer! Yet, now he's doing my old job and is known to be a habitual, argumentative drunkard and they let him stick around? And I'M the bad guy?

Hey, I heard they're getting sued, too. Anybody know anything about that?

Date: June 23, 2007 06:39AM

The other day I spoke with my friend "Katrina" for the first time since last December; he is doing well and has moved off of the Block. He tells me that the person who replaced me and moved into my old room is even crazier than me (wink), and is a belligerent, gossipy, half-cocked drunken nut with no friends. Katrina says that he's just bitter about being disfigured. He told me that TFI had kind of degenerated into a lot of in-fighting and factions, bickering and tension. He told me specifically of one alleged incident in which the cook "Shorty" pulled a knife on my replacement after he got too aggressive with her.

Yet, they let him stick around. Seems he's a "trust fund baby" and will one day inherit big bucks. "Oh, we ought to pray for Jonny. He deserves love like everybody else." It's all about the money, really, right?

Come to think of it, a lot of people (actually, MOST people) on the Block either have a lot of $$ now or will inherit it in the future. I can't name names here, but I know for a FACT that one of their big patrons who lives on the Block is independently wealthy and works for the [i:2100ac7cd5]Dallas Morning News[/i:2100ac7cd5] This individual has given them a lot of money over the years. Huh, I wonder if the fact that Golden Boy works for them has anything to do with the fact that the [i:2100ac7cd5]Morning News[/i:2100ac7cd5] won't touch the story with twenty-foot pole. I have been told that the man who replaced me (let's call him Jeff) is a belligerent, gossipy drunken a**hole that nobody there likes, yet he comes from big money and unlike myself is still there.

Yes Mark you made a good point. Most cult leaders make you give them a lot of money up front. Ole has a different way of operating. He is patient, if nothing else, huh?

Date: June 23, 2007 06:54AM

Does anybody know anything about what that little birdie told me about TFI supposedly being sued? I think it's [i:3935fb85bc]The Door[/i:3935fb85bc] being sued, not actually TFI though. I find nothing about it on the web. Anybody know anything?

Date: June 24, 2007 02:07AM

Posted by: counselor47 ()
Date: June 24, 2007 12:18PM

zeuszor
Come to think of it, a lot of people (actually, MOST people) on the Block either have a lot of $$ now or will inherit it in the future.
And yet, that does not seem to help the members of TFI with their business ethics. I just talked to a person today who says he is owed some money by one of the elders, who is now not returning his phone calls. If this "elder" really believed what Trinity says about putting your total trust in God then he would not feel the need to avoid people who say that he owes them money.

Current Page: 96 of 110

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.