The Trinity Foundation of Dallas, Texas
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 04, 2007 06:59AM

zeuszor
TFI has recently moved its offices to 5622 Columbia. Exactly when, or why I do not know.

So they are no longer over GB's place. I wonder why?

I mean, [i:5fb96776ab]under[/i:5fb96776ab] GB's.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 04, 2007 10:58AM

This is something that I know for a fact (the move), as I was driving by there today (as I often do) and read the sign on the door at 56** Columbia (exact address withheld for the sake of the privacy of the current occupant). It said in English and Spanish that TFI's offices had moved to 5622 Columbia.

In the Lair house, Frank Bono's lights were on, and is van was in the driveway Also on were the lights in the room that I used to live in. So apparently they all still live there.

After dark tonight I went by there again and walked around the block a couple of times, parking my car on East Side. I observed that 56** is now some type of living space; I saw (through the blinds) a refrigerator in there as well as somebody who appeared to be by the sink doing dishes.

HG's Crown Vic was parked outside 5622 and I approached the front door. I saw that the weekend's movies were posted on the door as usual (tonight they were watching [i:7210ff95ca]Hot Fuzz[/i:7210ff95ca], tomorrow night it's [i:7210ff95ca]Black Snake Moan[/i:7210ff95ca]). It was dark in there and I could tell by the flickering lights that the TV was on. As I walked back down the sidewalk toward the Lair (near 5622) I saw PE exiting the house in which he lives and he began walking away from me, towards the Lair. At that point I turned around, walked back around to East Side, and took off.

TFI still has those two white Toyota minivans, but the smaller blue car and "Big Red" have been sold. Like I said, HG's Crown Vic was there. And they are in 5622 now and were watching a movie in there.

Posted by: cultaware ()
Date: August 05, 2007 05:05AM

Every so often I have a Trinity dream/nightmare. Usually I am trying to get away from the group but to no avail. Two weeks ago I dreamed that I was helping GB escape from TF. It probably means nothing but I'd love to see it happen.
cultaware

Posted by: counselor47 ()
Date: August 05, 2007 07:30AM

Well, these are potentially interesting developments, but I would advise zeuszor not to go snooping around other people's houses. I know that is the kind of thing we used to do at Trinity Foundation, but now that I have left and have regained the perspective of normalcy, I realize it is not a good thing to do.

Date: August 05, 2007 07:34AM

It's not snooping Douglas. It's not intrusive or imposing, what I did. It's a free country and I can walk down the street wherever I please. If I happen to notice a sign, I am allowed to read it. It's not like I am digging through their trash or conducting surveillance.

If you say driving by the block to see what I can see is snooping, then I say it's a free country, I can drive where I want and I did nothing illegal or unethical.

Watching the watchdogs,
B

Date: August 05, 2007 07:41AM

That's why I wanted to be a part of TFI in the first place: I hate to see jerks get away with being jerks. It's not about vengeance Douglas, it's about putting this social anomaly, this bunch of psychic molesters that we call "cults" in check. As long as one does nothing illegal or unethical (and I did nothing of the sort), doing something like simply driving by the block is totally fair game. Saying that what I did is "snooping" is like saying that this board exists for "gossiping". If I pretended to be the handyman or something to get access inside the place and secretly took photos, now THAT would be snooping. All I did was walk around the block and try and notice things.

Posted by: seeking ()
Date: August 05, 2007 09:56PM

The Zeus is right on this one, Counselor. Someone needs to watch the "watchdog."

Date: August 06, 2007 09:16PM

Anybody ever heard from our little buddy Nathan via email?

He has not written me.

Date: August 06, 2007 11:11PM

zeuszor
It's not like I am digging through their trash or conducting surveillance.
Yes, at least you're not doing that. :wink:

Date: August 07, 2007 01:43AM

zeuszor
Anybody ever heard from our little buddy Nathan via email?

He has not written me.
Nor me. This seems to indicate that he was just interested in defending Trinity in this forum, and not really the "sincere observer" that he presented himself as.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.