Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: SadGame ()
Date: September 26, 2019 08:15PM

New episode of Netflix documentary series "Explained" on Cults.
I think it might interest some of you guys.
They don't discuss the Moo, but his moving image is in there somewhere, right where he belongs.

[www.netflix.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 26, 2019 08:24PM

If Sahara's guess turns out to be accurate, let's find out which of Moos administrators leave Portugal with him.

Anyone left behind to work the offices at Monte Sahaja and Zmar are at risk of facing very unpleasant questions from journalists...and governments.

If Jesus had been a typical guru, he'd have persuaded John the Beloved Disciple to go to the cross while Jesus, had he behaved like a typical guru would have died a rich man living in a luxury villa in Capua.

Posted by: Maria Lena ()
Date: September 26, 2019 11:24PM

This is the answer to my claim of return of my money 1944,55 € from Mooji TV:

Dear

We received your request for a refund for retreats that you participated in over the last few years, and the Sahaja Express subscription of several months.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to refund events that you participated in over several years and services that you have used.

Best regards,
Mooji team

Sahaja Express | Mooji TV

No comment...

Posted by: Ananas ()
Date: September 27, 2019 12:48AM

Authorities should check out Monte Sahaja and Mooji Foundation in regards to:

1. Finances: official numbers don't make sense
2. How many people live longterm in Monte Sahaja, how much do they get paid, how are they insured, are portugiese labour laws applied, how are the housing conditions. If one goes there checking, do not let them know beforehand, otherwise they evacute the place easily and move the longtermers into places around MS and will say the huts are omly for retreats. Also bring a drone to take pics from above as they might not show all huts and tents, as they are spread out widely in MS
3, Visa and passport issues of longterm
4. Does Mooji have firearms? If the Mooji Cult have firearms, are they registered? Do they observe proper safety guidelines in the handling of their firearms? Do people in the cult compound have their gun licenses?
5. Safety issues:
-Are kitchen workers taught sanitary precautions, supplied with hot water and
foaming soap for handwashing, and ample supplies of disposable gloves?
-Does the kitchen manager/s have training in food handling protocol? Does he or she know to tell workers to wear hair nets, no bracelets, watches no rings, no danging earrings, and to wear aprons?
-Are persons doing seva work given protective equipment, such as googles,gloves, told to wear closed to shoes, taught proper lifting technique?
-Are there precautions against dehydration, such as reminders to drink water through the day and sufficient supplies of clean water? This means purchasing ample supplies of bottled water if plumbing is inadequate.
-Does the management at Monte Sahaja take care to require proof that residents have proof that they:
1.Test negative for TB or have a note from a licensed physician that if diagnosed with TB, the condition has been treated?
2. That everyone is up to date on their immunizations?
* Hepatitis A
* Measles
* Whooping cough
* Tetanus
* Diptheria
* Chickenpox (Nasty for small kids, even worse for adults and potentially dangerous for elders)
- is there sufficient light on the paths to offer safe passage?
- Are entrance and exits marked?
- Is the electrical equipment correctly fixed?
- Are those tested by an authorized person?
- Are the gas-bottles used for warm water in the showers, kitchen, etc. properly applied and inspected by an authorized person?
- Is there an evacuation plan in case of fire?
- Are there any fire alarms and have those been tested?
- Are exit doors effective enough for the capacity of people hosted in case of evacuation?
- Are fire drills performed?
- What are the measurements to ensure an bacteria-free environment?
- Do emergency cars have access?
- one might not even dare to imagine what happens in case of emergency, if over 800 people are squeezed in an around a hall with a capacity of a quarter! With no lightning on the paths and you are supposed to used your own flashlight.

Is there anything else to be checked on?

Re: Mooji a cult?ade my decision after reading
Posted by: Maria Lena ()
Date: September 27, 2019 02:06AM

My request was for the 1944,55 € I paid for the online and sahaja express retraits.

They gave me back the money for donations made to Monte Sahaja.

21st Feb, 2015 - € 30
2nd March, 2015 - € 30
24th Feb, 2017 - £ 25 - ID: 32U84057D7761354D
18th Mar, 2017 - £ 25 - ID: 8L1037680S601524L
21st Nov, 2017 - £ 20 - ID: 5XE694408V5209055
3rd Jun, 2018 - € 25 - ID: 9FF69323HN8179159

But my claim to get my money back from their services was because M. is a false guru, is not enlightened and takes advantage of people to make money. I made my decision after reading the Be Scofield report, the posts in this forum and everything in the internet that was not censored by the lawyers of M. Because when somebody sells us a defective product, it is normal to return the money.

Date: September 27, 2019 03:42AM

I misunderstood Maria's earlier post.

What Maria has written just now spells things out clearly.

I deleted my earlier post.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: September 27, 2019 05:43AM

Thank you Sadgame,

that is fascinating. I just took a look at the latest episode of "Explained" on Netflix and old Tony Moo is indeed featured right up there with the other dubious suspects!

I wonder if the Moo Foundation will try to take legal action against Netflix? Good luck with that!

But it does show that Tony is recognized as a cult leader by the wider community. I mean, Netflix is very mainstream and has wide appeal. A lot of people will see that documentary.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2019 05:47AM by Sahara71.

Date: September 27, 2019 06:16AM

Thanks Maria Lena,

for sharing your personal email exchange with us. It is very brave of you to do so and it may well help others to understand how the Moo Organisation operates.

Straight away, I notice that this so-called charity organisation does not refer you to an official complaints process to handle your concerns.

You have a serious complaint - the services you received from the organisation were faulty and it's claims were misleading. You were sold an inferior product - so-called 'instant enlightenment'.

If we take a look at the Moo group's charity setup-

[beta.charitycommission.gov.uk]

we can see that they claim that the following policies are in place (scroll down):

Policies
Risk management
Investment
Safeguarding vulnerable beneficiaries
Conflicts of interest
Volunteer management
Complaints handling
Paying staff

Why did you not receive an email from the 'complaints officer'? Why was your email not directed to the correct department? Why was their no review and no explanation?

Could it be that they don't have a complaints policy in place, as they are claiming on paper? I wonder about this.

Date: September 28, 2019 03:44AM

Ananas quoted from a post Joyfree made to this discussion back in April. Its the most recent post Ananas has made to the Moo summary thread.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Here is what Joyfree wrote.. a quote. This is what makes this discussion so special..and why this entire discussion may be disrupting discipline in the ranks of Moo's followers.

The ruling elite at Monte Sahaja probably worry they will have to clean the toilets if too many servants depart.

Joyfree wrote:

I know that for many it is a huge huge step to only search for it, to only allow the possibility that he might not be that great.

But I find it is a big difference to see over 100pages now and so many contributing to this! Where people actually share their experiences, share valuable information and actually interact with each other. And do not get censored, deleted or threatened.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2019 03:49AM by corboy.

Date: September 28, 2019 04:32AM

And PapajiSaysNo wrote:

"Mooji told us that aliens walk among us but the government is too afraid to tell us....."

Hey, watch out everyone! Those pesky aliens are everywhere, according to Tony.

lol ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.