Current Page: 45 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: missy1967 ()
Date: March 02, 2011 01:49AM

What can you tell me about the fingers that Phil and his son and their followers hold up. Phil is always holding up a "one" and G and his followers are always holding up a peace sign. Is that their way of saying the First Set Free Church and the second on the east coast? Or one for The Father and two for The Son?

And the rapper son of Phil - is he kind of a second class citizen in the family, always in G's shadow? And the rapper's wife! Gosh, she looks like a hooker. I know one should not judge a book by it's cover, but these people and their extended family sure have enjoyed much personal success as a result of their work for God. I thought that one should live a pious life but I guess their excuse is that they can attract the kids away from drug dealers by looking like them.

My friend told me some other troubling things. The son, G, was asked to give a prayer before the Virginia legislature in February. And he now has a half hour on TV every Sunday. AND he has a whole bunch of his "staffers" at a public high school in the city of Richmond - they've been given office space and everything. Sure, it sounds like the organization is doing some good but at what price? The souls and lives of these young people for the almost sole benefit of these biker gang looking people? Somebody needs to get the media on this - why are our representatives, school boards, school staff, and others endorsing this stuff?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: AW Stevens ()
Date: March 02, 2011 07:19AM

The index finger and little finger extended, and the two middle fingers held down?

That is the "satanic salute", commonly seen among hard core rock-n-rollers. I think that most ROC attendees don't know what it really represents; they just think it "looks cool".

Diagram here: [www.jesus-is-savior.com]

Deuteronomy 7:26

Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing.

missy1967
What can you tell me about the fingers that Phil and his son and their followers hold up. Phil is always holding up a "one" and G and his followers are always holding up a peace sign. Is that their way of saying the First Set Free Church and the second on the east coast? Or one for The Father and two for The Son?

Posted by: notperfectyet ()
Date: March 04, 2011 10:17AM

I feel at such peace about pulling away! I love the people there, but God broke me of trying to 'fit in' a long time ago with 'anything'.......I am believing Pastor G is burning out and he needs to step down............and turn this facility over to a man of God that would run it as a real ministry and not some 'SHOW'...........see that is wrong to make it into a 'SHOW'..........the school stuff...........at George Wythe.............well, here's what God's word says about this:

Matthew 6:3 (King James Version)
3) But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

this tells me that we're not to be boastful about 'ANYTHING' regarding what we do for The Lord.......for God sees all and knows all............like I do caregiving..............I don't go around boasting every detail of what I did for my patients which not too many caregivers out there would break it down and give their patients the quality of care that I do.....I will go to insane extreme lengths to make sure they are well taken care of like my own family, but I don't say a word to anyone because it's a given to do those things..........now if I complained.......sometimes I actually catch Pastor G complaining to the congregation/church in a way that's demeaning............is this motivating?! Nooooo, not a bit and yet Pastor G.....does he personally get out there and do stuff..............he puts out a good showing............but, reflect onto Matthew 6:3 KJV...................I admire EVANGELISTS and STREET PREACHERS more than a Pastor preaching in an enclosed building.............my questions are what are the intention of their hearts and why do they seemingly forget where they came from...........

Date: March 08, 2011 04:29AM

MATTHEW 24:24 KJV
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Mark 13:22 KJV
For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

THESE ARE THE ONES YO MOMMA WARNED YOU ABOUT............ACTUALLY MY MOM 'DID' AND I DIDN'T LISTEN UNTIL IT WAS ALMOST TOO LATE! BUT PRAISE GOD I FINALLY DID LISTEN!

Date: March 08, 2011 01:17PM

I AM WONDERING WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE ROC IF PASTOR G LEAVES OR SOME HORRIBLE THING WERE TO HAPPEN TO HIM..........EVERYONE PLACES HIM SO HIGH UPON A PEDESTAL THAT THEY FORGET THAT HE'S NOT GOD AND JUST A MAN........I MEAN I FEEL VERY STRONGLY THAT CHARLIE SHEEN AND PASTOR G COULD START UP SOMETHING TOGETHER!!! I MEAN REALLY SERIOUSLY!!! THEY ARE ACTING VERY SIMILAR TO ONE ANOTHER IN THEIR ACTIONS AND DEEDS!!! I MEAN IT'S VERY RIDICULOUS!!!!!!! AFTER YOU GET BAPTIZED YOU CAN GO STRAIGHT INTO THE DUNKING TANK AFTER SERVICE ON SATURDAY NIGHT.......IT'S ALMOST LIKE A FAST FOOD PLACE WHERE YOU GO FROM FROZEN TO COOKED AND READY TO SERVE IN 5 MINUTES! I THOUGHT THERE WAS AN ORDER TO THINGS AND GOD IS A GOD OF DECENCY AND ORDER!!!!!!!!

1 Corinthians 14:26-40 (King James Version)

26How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

27If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret.

28But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.

29Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

30If any thing be revealed to another that sitteth by, let the first hold his peace.

31For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted.

32And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.

33For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

34Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.

35And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

36What? came the word of God out from you? or came it unto you only?

37If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.

38But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

39Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.

40Let all things be done decently and in order.

Date: March 09, 2011 06:40AM

I spoke with a friend who said she saw Pastor G's service on Saturday and looked at some of it, but she said she wasn't moved to continue to watch it. She is going to a wonderful place in Petersburg, VA which she states is done the way they used to do it! She was going to Beth Shalom and now it's another one and they are both Jewish ministries and I asked her about Tikvat and she said she went for teaching, but there were practices she didn't feel were appropriate! I wonder exactly [The ROC included] are there truly ministries that are operating in decency and in order?! I have heard a lot about the ministry in Ashland, VA started by Pastor Ward and he had a book called Miracles I Have Seen........Pastor G has written several books and I purchased them, but for some reason The Holy Spirit forbid me from reading them! Very weird?! No, not really! The Holy Spirit forbid me from reading the book of Mormon too! Haaaaaa!!!!!!! I tried for 4 hours to read that thing and God protected me! The ROC appears to me to be nothing more than a sideshow attraction and fitting into all of the other ministries which the leadership has failed to understand TRULY how to run the show.......gotcha!!!! IT'S NOT A FREAKIN' SIDESHOW!!!!! IT'S NOT THE STAGE IT'S AN ALTAR........THE CHURCH IT'S NOT AN AUDIENCE IT'S THE CONGREGATION..............when people take their eyes or focus off of what get's them where He needs them to be........[He] God usually ends up cutting them off................I am glad that God rescued me just in time!!! God is the TRUE EMS/EMT/ERT........not 'man'........He's rescued me more times than I can count!!!!! I will leave with this.......DON'T RELY ON MAN TO DO WHAT 'ONLY' GOD CAN DO!!!!!!! You'll be disappointed and disillusioned EVERY TIME!!!!!

Posted by: KNOWZtheTRUTH ()
Date: March 10, 2011 02:07PM

IT'S NOT A FREAKIN' SIDESHOW!!!!! IT'S NOT THE STAGE IT'S AN ALTAR........THE CHURCH IT'S NOT AN AUDIENCE IT'S THE CONGREGATION..............when people take their eyes or focus off of what get's them where He needs them to be........[He] God usually ends up cutting them off................I am glad that God rescued me just in time!!!

AMENNNNNNNNNN!!! THAT is THE most brilliant post I've seen here. One that is SIMPLE, one that is TRUTHFUL, and one that has enough LOVE in their heart to stand up and speak the TRUTH.

Posted by: badkoolaid ()
Date: March 16, 2011 03:06AM

don't know about G, but Phil holds up on finger to say "one way" in regards to Christ .......always the showman

Posted by: brooke ()
Date: April 12, 2011 02:58AM

i have been reading these posts for a long time and never posted....i used to go to the roc but have not been in probably over a year i just didn't like what i was seeing and then definitely didn't like what i learned...however my family has been going there about 6 years and is DEEEEEEEPLY involved....
i am not really here to bash just want to get a few things out.....
someone in a previous post about Bam Bam.......he got sent away because he started drinking again....but he's back now just like it never happened
i know for a fact 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% that G and Jammie are having an affair
i know for a fact that G's bro in law is a grade A scum bag and things that he has done have been covered up so that chelsea would never know....great marriage built on faithfulness and truth!!
i also know for a fact that if you are involved in any ministry there or in one of their homes....and you mess up....they will send you to the ranch in fredericksburg.....if you don't like that option then have to leave!!! even if you have nothing or nobody!
and one last little fun fact for ya
if you work in G's office....you are G's property and he has the right to do whatever he wants when he wants!!!!

one thing is for sure....people are getting saved....some of them are smart enough to figure out what is going on and get out of there as soon as they are able....and they are still doing great......some get saved and stay and are still doing great or they are still there and in the same place they were in when they got there!

all i know is something is going to happen one day...and when it does....when this place goes down....alot of people...the ones that dedicate every spare minute give every extra penny...and think this place and these people are just amazing.....they are realllllllllllllly going to get hurt.....
i pray for my family and friends that still attend there that somehow their eyes will be opened to what is REALLY going on there

Posted by: friendofbill ()
Date: April 16, 2011 05:42AM

im sayin hes just like his dad phil aguilar. ck it out. [www.culteducation.com]
why everyone doesnt see is crazey. what the heck. ge out peopl. i know. you need to. so sad.

Current Page: 45 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.