Current Page: 43 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: notperfectyet ()
Date: February 11, 2011 11:11AM

YEP!!! YEP!!! YEP!!! The last time I checked.........people make the 'church'.........I believe Pastor G is held together because of so many people coming there and attending The ROC.......hismercy I believe it is an easy way or 'loophole' or STEP ABOVE THE WELFARE SYSTEM.........it's terrible that people use God in such a way or His name!!! I don't think it can go on for much longer.........I have been doing my own private INVESTIGATING........me and The Holy Spirit to TEST THOSE SPIRITS..........I choose to be at home with my dad right now helping him out since my mom passed away and he really needs me.......God takes care of these BOZO'S..........I know The ROC sounds horrible, but do your homework on New Life Outreach International also.......I got hooked up with a 'BUM' who worked the mens home to his advantage......which a lot of recovering addicts will do.........it can get very dark ugly and nasty out there and the only one that I think might actually be legit or run 'in decency and in order' Peniel Ministries which actually have medical staff on board, but I might be wrong about that one too..........I am always one to give the benefit of the doubt to anyone........which is what I am actually supposed to be doing and letting God work out the rest...........Jesus last time I checked never handled His and Gods business in a facility.......Jesus did it all outdoors.........I really don't how it got set up this way, at all.........if you believe you have Jesus............then you're straight.........if you don't then get SAVED! I was saved at a picnic table where I worked.........and it's been a crazy ride ever since..............check out this ministry and let me know if this is a better one...............
[www.penielministries.org]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: trulyblessed ()
Date: February 14, 2011 09:18PM

I was blackballed. Out of the church. i was a high profile figure who was brought out from california . i know the entire aguilar family very very very wel and grew up in their church as a teenager. After exposing some wrong doings I was thrown out on to street in Richmond Va, know ing nothing about the city..I lived in RSUM..I was hired to be apart of the music ministy and G' s Brother Chill asked me to come out. I perormed In front of all of you for almost a year, and took G,s Brother in Law place on lead guitar! Do I really need to say my name? lol! i live on the west coast now and am doing great! I was asked to leave in the middle of the night after my chilli dog Gs brother was going through my cell phone..and found a text I sent inquiring about obvious cult like practices that were going on...I made the mistake of forgetting my phone at chills house..who then called refused to give me my phone back , and called a bunch of 900 numbers and international numbers from it! i came by in the morning ask for my cell phone ..and he threatened me untill I was FORCED to call the police and got my phone back..they were so appaled that somebody had the audacity to to call the police on them that the threw me on on the street illegaly after live and working there for almost a year...remdmber I was not in the homes I was. hired staff member. i was in the inner circle not only at the ROC but at Set Free...anybody defending this place on this forum is either, new, young,lost, politiclly tied in or attractive. P e r i o d. There are good people that go there but thats the "deception layer" like in any cult...buy the inner circle and leadership is crooked and rotten to the core ! Believe me i knoe then all very well, I just refuse to be like that! ..dont let how many people they feed fool you, they only do that in because they have a 501 c 3 set up ..the aguilarshave figured out how to use the bible to get what the want. Period! I know these people better than almost anybody on this site ..I have know the ALL since a teenager, and know Im almost 40! i used to love the aguilar family and the message they stood for but know I realize it was all a game ..and I actualty believe pastor phil means well bu but i will let you all know regardless if you want to believe it or not ...IT IS A FACT that if you are not being profitable the ROC or hold the cult leader G accountable ..they dont care if you live u live or die..dont believe the hype G is a false prophet and I know your reading this bro! You tried to to destrory me and orderd your henchman ..jason and big tim against me..u are a sick man and I will expose you in anyway and educate people as much as I can about you. Chill thanks for nothing but the bright side is your brother who never even liked growing up made it rich.so im sure youll work that one! Jason you you are nothing less than demonic in my eyes. Tim it must be nice to be the CFO and have a ton of money! dont know any better you grew up in that envirment all your life..Arsen I never had issue you personnally but you have way too many young girls staying with you in your house! (Just saying.).there is only one or two pastors there that are trying to take their spiritualy serious and are really good people and Re Christ like...but they are contantly being undermined and pushed around..that would be pastor allen, pastor fernando, and some others....the good people that go there eventually get the spirit sucked out of them ! Demonic spirits feed of positive energy, if you have to be there because you lost your way ..jusy keep praying find some way to get money as get out as fast as you can ! If you dont you will be a slave and you will be brainwashed...it has taken me 7 months to fully mentally recover from the hell the ROC put me through..(or what i allowed myself to be put hrough) These people are not normal ..drug addicts and prostitutes are more normal becase they are sipmly lost...the leader are of the ROC preach the bible with fals and evil intent and have it polished up nicely to fool the average person..stay away from place if you can.

Posted by: trulyblessed ()
Date: February 16, 2011 12:22PM

My venting part two! So after I was illegally booted out on the street some really nice people took me in that go to the church...trust me those people are few and far between! When word got out about who was helping me ..pastor jason called the person up and started yelling and screaming at them! Wow! Can you believe that? Pastor sceaming at a devout member who tithes just because she decided to not let me be homless ! The day I was kicked out and dropped off on broad street with two bags..pastor g and pastor jason told everybody that knew me NOT to help me ...how ever some people there are not as sick as as the the leadership so they help me anyway...they really set me out to die..no joke but I was Lot stronger and my faith was alot stonger than anyone Imagined...I could write a best selling novel about all the insane experiences I have had...alot were good but the end resuly overwrote everything that was ever good.

Posted by: hismercy ()
Date: February 17, 2011 01:20AM

To: trulyblessed - don't make it a novel, which of course is fiction. Make it a Memoir. NO ONE, I mean No One can stop you. You pray and see what God says. Follow Him. Venting on this site is probably good, at least for not "stuffing" your (and everyone's) hurts. Yet this action is still somewhat passive. Nobody who has information has really done anything with it. Not that there is public knowledge of. Whata ya say???

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 17, 2011 02:09AM

hismercy:

"Public knowledge"?

Anyone that Googles "Richmond Outreach Center" will immediately see this thread on the first page of results.

Everyone here is potentially sharing with the public at large, as this is a public message board.

This is apparently why ROC people have periodically come here seemingly to subvert or attempt to "troll" this site.

Date: February 17, 2011 05:25AM

Perpaps I meant local richmond media like the Richmond Times Dispatch or NBC 12. Some people do not even believe these post are done by real people but they WILL believe anything that is reported in the news or in newspapers.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 17, 2011 05:42AM

hismercy:

That would be up to the local media in Richmond, to pick it up.

Former members of another similar church first posted here and then the Local media picked it up.

It's up to ex-members to alert the local media.

Meanwhile this thread is quite prominent on the Internet and anyone interested can easily find it through Google.

Posted by: AW Stevens ()
Date: February 18, 2011 07:04AM

Anybody who is at all 'Internet savvy' will be able to discern that these are real people, and anybody who knows the ROC will understand the reason for anonymous posting, namely because of fear of reprisals and retaliation from ROCers. Pastor himself has threatened in sermons to “punch out” people who criticize certain ROC leaders. He is a very muscular weightlifter guy, and could do a lot of damage with his hands. Likewise with a certain "Joe Jacoby number 66" type of guy. Mr. SWAT can also be mentioned.

New readers can also do what I did a few days after I found this group, e-mail a few people on the group, dialog with them, and then meet with some to discuss the postings on the group, and the issues overall.

My main current contact was a prominent leader in the ROC for a number of years.

hismercy
Perpaps I meant local richmond media like the Richmond Times Dispatch or NBC 12. Some people do not even believe these post are done by real people but they WILL believe anything that is reported in the news or in newspapers.

Date: February 19, 2011 12:50AM

Pardon the bad grammer, but he and none of the other ROC'ers, THEY AIN'T GONNA DO CRAP!!!! I agree that putting someone out in the street with their 2 suitecases is BAD . . . Very un-Christlike. That is true. They are ALL ALL ALL mouth. They would NOT jepordize their financial support from Faith Based Inititive (sp??)$$$$. And all the offerings that pour into the ROC from other churches and at each service. Then, if the public REALLY FINDS OUT-like, it is proven in court of something what really goes on, and donations to the Thrift stores drop off. I'm telling you this will come out. Oh, they might SAY/Threaten what they will do but . . . THEY AIN'T GONNA DO CRAP. So, everyone keep posting and stand up for what is right. Jesus didn't take the crap from the Pharises, He told them to their faces they were liars. KEEP POSTING, KEEP POSTING KEEP POSTING. After reading this thread, I don't attend there anymore. I don't want to be part of a church with this much controversary. (sp) We are commanded to ". . . avoid even the APPERANCE of evil." DON'T STOP EXPOSING THE DARKNESS.

Posted by: AW Stevens ()
Date: February 20, 2011 01:59AM

You may be correct, but don't underestimate what desperate irresponsible people can do if they feel that their interests are 'threatened', and are in a gang mentality. That said, I think that by all means people here should continue to speak out on the issues.

hismercy
Pardon the bad grammer, but he and none of the other ROC'ers, THEY AIN'T GONNA DO CRAP!!!! I agree that putting someone out in the street with their 2 suitecases is BAD . . . Very un-Christlike. That is true. They are ALL ALL ALL mouth. They would NOT jepordize their financial support from Faith Based Inititive (sp??)$$$$. And all the offerings that pour into the ROC from other churches and at each service. Then, if the public REALLY FINDS OUT-like, it is proven in court of something what really goes on, and donations to the Thrift stores drop off. I'm telling you this will come out. Oh, they might SAY/Threaten what they will do but . . . THEY AIN'T GONNA DO CRAP. So, everyone keep posting and stand up for what is right. Jesus didn't take the crap from the Pharises, He told them to their faces they were liars. KEEP POSTING, KEEP POSTING KEEP POSTING. After reading this thread, I don't attend there anymore. I don't want to be part of a church with this much controversary. (sp) We are commanded to ". . . avoid even the APPERANCE of evil." DON'T STOP EXPOSING THE DARKNESS.

Current Page: 43 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.