Current Page: 83 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: XBass ()
Date: May 03, 2013 09:55PM

I was part of the music ministry at the ROC from the beginning up until 2005 when I left. I left for several reasons, some personal, but I noticed things during the time I served there that I didn't like and voiced my concerns to a couple of people in confidence. I never spoke negatively about the ROC as a ministry or G to anyone ever. Anyone that knows me knows that to be true or can ask my wife and she'd tell you that even today I would defend the ministry for what it is. I believe God is there and has done and continues to do great things through that ministry. I would not want to stand before God at the judgement seat of Christ and have to account for ever sowing discord or spreading rumers. That's one of my big convictions. Dealing with facts if they are indeed facts is another matter however.

It wasn't long after I voiced certain concerns that I started to notice that I was being given the cold shoulder by many of those in the "inner circle" and their underlings and would find myself swimming through a sea a mean looks and what seemed to be an organized campaign of the silent treatment or avoidance altogehter every Thursday and Saturday night, to the point where it became unbearable. It got so bad that I didn't even want to go anymore but I had a job to do and I was responsible for staying faithfull to what I know I was called to do there. I found the treament I was getting so foreign to me that I didn't even know how to articulate what I was going through to any of the other leaders and for some reason didn't feel comfortable taking my concerns to G in those days either. So I endured it for a couple of years as it started slowly and seemed to build over time. I would like to point out that I never got that treatment from Sammy, Pastor Allen, Slammer, or even G himself. They always treated me in a freindly and loving manner. I could easily point out some others that I know were invloved in whatever it was that they were doing to me though. I believe those people are pure evil too. Maybe I'm wrong on that. I'm only going by my experience with them. I was finally able to see my exit when a replacement musician became available so I put in my notice and left on good terms. I never received a message or a call from G to say "goodbye" or "nice serving with you" which, I admit, did bother quite a bit. I was just happy to finally to get some relief at that point though.

After I left and had time for everything to sink in, I found myself devistated by the whole thing. I blamed myself mostly but was seriously injured spiritually by the way I was treated. I stopped trusting fellow christians and didn't even want to be apart of any organized ministry after that. I stopped reading my Bible, praying regularly, and even left my home church. Until recently I had myself convinced that I was the problem that it was my lack of faith and service that put me in that situation. I even went back on a few occasions over the years to try to get back into being apart of the 6 oclock services and though I was welcomed by many I still got the same treatment from the others. It solidified everything for me concerning what I had been through. I'm just now coming to grips with what was going on and am angered by the way I always felt so guilty that I was not the great servant of God that these certain individuals made themselves out to be. I now believe that they were suspicious of me... That I might have known something or had been talking openly to people about things I thought were going on there which I never did. I believe it was their way of protecting something. I voiced concerns in confidence to a couple of people and that's where those concerns remain even today though it's apparent that some of that was leaked to the "inner circle" at some point years ago. Those concerns did NOT include the allegations that are swirling around about G now and I am actually shocked by what I am hearing. I hope these things aren't true. It doesn't look good from all appearances however but I will not make judgement decisions without hard evidence. I forgive those who persecuted me even if they don't care or even want my forgiveness. Getting this off of my chest here and to one other person on FB is already helping me to heal and restore my relationship with God.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Big Pun ()
Date: May 06, 2013 03:33AM

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

I have I have been posting on the WRIC.com news Web site.. Today I spoke to the Det. that is working the case here in Texas. I spoke to him for a few house. They have ppl he and just getting more witness statements and should have a Warrant for his arrest by this Wed, hopefully.... The 2 girls that I knew when he was in Texas gave the Det. my info and I spoke to him but seems like they have other ppl that hung out with Geronimo also. Things should be moving by next week.. They saw Geronimo or Pastor G has a Hired a Law Firm to defend him. I see he thinks the money will help me.. Money can't buy you everything... He's gonna learn......

Time has run out
Posted by: foot-in-mouth ()
Date: May 06, 2013 08:26AM

Time has run out for Geronimo...he knows this. Let us all watch him run away again. He tells his followers that this is all about hating Jesus and destroying the word of God. What will be destroyed is his tiny little empire. His House of Cards. His carnival of sin. Let us all take a moment to say goodbye and good riddance to Gerald Scott Light aka Geronimo Aguilar. listen...do you hear the sirens? They are coming...

Re: Time has run out
Posted by: robert smith ()
Date: May 06, 2013 09:41AM

you think he will leave this time after all he.s built. a fourtune bigger 50 times bigger than his dad,why you think he's down there now.phil i think it,s a 50/50 propastion. but i think the hammer might drop before he gets away.phil and his lawers would beg him to get arrested, and trust them to handle the big house till he gets out lol of the real big house. or not maby innocent.stick around jerry god will defend you

best medical insurance plans

Re: Richmond Outreach Center explain this g
Date: May 08, 2013 01:39PM

Terri James Sammonsposted toRichmond Outreach Center Recovery Group
12 minutes ago near Richmond, VA
E-mail from GA sent on April 30th:

-----Original Message-----
To: Crystal Puryear <crystal@theroc.com>
Sent: Tue, Apr 30, 2013 1:14 am
Subject: A Message From Pastor G.

Dear Friends,

As you probably know, God is growing and spiritually strengthening our church like never before. However, with any move of God, Satan is out to distract us from and discredit all of the great things that God is doing.

I'm sure that you have heard various rumors about me, The ROC's other pastors, our staff, and The ROC as a whole over the last few weeks. While the illegal and scandalous allegations are 100% false, there are some accusations that are true. With a ministry as large as ours, and with leaders like The ROC's who try their best but who are far from perfect, it is regretfully inevitable that there are some people who have come through our ministry whom we could have treated better. And there are some personal, though neither criminal nor illegal, choices that I and individuals close to me have made that have reflected poorly on The ROC.

Last Thursday, I met with the majority of The ROC's staff and all of The ROC's deacons. At this meeting, I explained that because our enemies are not other people, but Satan, these attacks are sure to become more and more vicious in the days ahead, as God continues to move in a mighty way at The ROC. We also discussed things that we need to straighten out internally, so as not to give Satan any more of a foothold in our lives and in our ministry. Those in attendance at this meeting agreed to stand by me and our church regardless of the attacks; and we all agreed that Thursday, April 25, would be a "fresh start" for us, in terms of making better decisions that would positively represent both God and The ROC.

Today, a small handful of protesters briefly protested in front of The ROC, accusing me of all sorts of despicable atrocities. I'm sure that it is unsettling to hear these false reports about your church and your pastors, but I wanted you to hear from me that these allegations of scandalous, criminal, and illegal actions are completely untrue, and that The ROC is in a better place than we have ever been in; and we will not let this distract us from our mission of reaching this city for Jesus! Certainly, it doesn't feel good to be in Satan's direct line of fire, but God is using it for our good--He is pruning us and preparing us to do even greater things than we have ever done before! I would encourage you to, "batten down the hatches," so-to-speak, and hold on--God will bring us through this storm while using it to build our character and teaching us to more fully rely on Him!

With that said, if you have any questions about the things that are being said about me, The ROC, or anyone else at The ROC, I would encourage you neither to speculate nor to ask someone else who will speculate in their answer. Please bring your questions to my assistant, Crystal Puryear, and she will gladly answer your questions or find out the answer, if she doesn't know.

Jesus loves you!

Pastor G.

Crystal Puryear
Assistant to Pastor Geronimo Aguilar

Richmond Outreach Center

5501 Midlothian Turnpike

Richmond, VA 23225

P: (804) 675-4101

F: (804) 230-8867

www.TheROC.com
Twitter: @TheROCVA

The ROC | Richmond Outreach Center | The ROC Church, Richmond, VA

www.theroc.com

Sow into lives being changed daily through God's power! Your giving helps The ROC implement positive, lasting change in our city. Give today.

Date: May 10, 2013 04:19AM

rick ross i called you the other day, and i guess y were busy. thank you for your work and time you put into this. and for making me feel unimportant. PEACE OUT

Posted by: burry dalessio ()
Date: May 13, 2013 11:22PM

to show you how little gerry really cares about this he is sending you too crystal, that is a JOKE!! if you had any idea how fake in my opinion crystal is,
she has zero cred in anything she says only what she is told to say i have known her for years when she had nothing but horrible things to say about g
and the roc i think it strange how baby huey and miss d are a couple and crystal is dees offspring so it goes GERRY,BABY HUEY, MISS DEE AND finally CRYSTAL thats a pretty close circle surrounding all the cash TIM aka (huey) is the minister of the cash, it is so blatant its shameful,it is being put right
in every ones face and no one is doing anything about it this 1 mans opinion but how can this have gone on for so long and all the public officials that climbed on board even with the allegations, that i do know for a fact they have been out for years all i know is ive never once been accused of anything
like that let alone 3 times in 3 different states. my point being people dont throw that allegation around lightly its a very life changing thing to say about
someone and i may be wrong but i would assume illegal also?

Yet another victim comes fwd
Posted by: foot-in-mouth ()
Date: May 16, 2013 02:18PM

The newest victim that came forth (Amber) is Geronimo's sister-in-law. Geronimo's aunt came forth to testify against her heretic nephew. Phil (Geronimo's dad) is supporting "Chill's" (Geronimo's brother) efforts of exposing his pervert, criminal, predator of a brother-Geronimo. How many 1st hand victims and eye-witnesses and family members have to come forth before G's followers wake up from the spell he has cast over them? Wake up and smell the heresy! Wake up and smell the wolf! Wake up and run for your life! Wake up and help expose Geronimo for all his MANY crimes! The fact that anyone, ANYONE is still going to that den of sin that is known as the "ROC" just simply blows my mind! this time plied with alcohol (hmmm wonder what the legal drinking age is?). This took place while his wife was away...and this woman didn't hide her face. To all his supporters...exactly how many women have to come forward before it is the truth? And if it is true...what will you do? If you say 'we'll let God judge him' then let's just release all prisoners and empty all jails. We'll let God judge rapists and murderers. Otherwise demand justice be served.

Re: Yet another victim comes fwd
Posted by: NoMoROC ()
Date: May 22, 2013 04:26AM

Phil is only "supporting" Chill because he knows G is going down. Phil wants Chill back in his corner because Chill has stepped away from SetFree

Posted by: Chesus ()
Date: May 23, 2013 09:38AM

Federal Marshals picked up Pastor G yesterday and he is being extradited to Texas. Today they say he is being charged with 7 felonies and facing life in prison. HAHAHAHAHAHA I hope you get what you deserve you sicko

Current Page: 83 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.