Current Page: 81 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: findthelies ()
Date: February 09, 2013 01:58AM

recker47
WS.Smith
Pastor Rsen, Y were u seen out late at night, early morning with a "youth worker" whitney. The 1 who works at Hooters and is proud of it.what were u doin? Good role model to the kids, im sure the teens want to be just like her. U going to make an honest woman of this young lady? ur on a power trip just like G. U better thank God the picture that was taken is not clear. Ur behavior is destructive and sickening. Don't u realize how u effect every1 around u? U and G are selfish and were meant for each other. How dare u lead others when u can't lead urself. This is disturbing. Repent and turn away from sin for the sake of ur kids and the people who look up 2 u! What is it going to take for u to learn? U already loss Kelli. Open ur eyes man

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers, and adulterers God will judge.

i always red wat u put up here about the roc cuz i du think there alot of bad stuff goin on there now. it sad i think they started with good intentions and all the fam changed them. RSEN on the other hand has always been a cool dude. i still go there sometime i kno all the people in these rumors. what it matter if he was wit whit he separated. She a cool chic and she sexy as hell let em do they thing. if he not seeing tara no more then aint that a good thing least he aint wit the triflin homewrecker .he great to teens and changed my bro life so i dont think it fare to mix his personal life wit the youth it 2 different things

You're an idiot. You've obviously never given a read to what God says about the qualifications for bishops (pastors). Husband of one wife is one of the first mentioned. Neither G nor Rsen fall into approval in that category.

Stop defending uncouth behavior that is disengnuous to their position, the people they are to be shepherding, and most importantly, God.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: WS.Smith ()
Date: February 12, 2013 06:17PM

i always red wat u put up here about the roc cuz i du think there alot of bad stuff goin on there now. it sad i think they started with good intentions and all the fam changed them. RSEN on the other hand has always been a cool dude. i still go there sometime i kno all the people in these rumors. what it matter if he was wit whit he separated. She a cool chic and she sexy as hell let em do they thing. if he not seeing tara no more then aint that a good thing least he aint wit the triflin homewrecker .he great to teens and changed my bro life so i dont think it fare to mix his personal life wit the youth it 2 different things[/quote]

Well recker47,

U obviously dont know Kelli, Rsens wife (he is still married). U don't go from a classy woman to a trashy little girl. Unless ur using them, sounds more like the case here. U also sound extremely young and naive. So let me school u. Any man or woman who claim to walk with Christ knows the difference between right and wrong. Sleeping with some1 and ur not married is wrong. and that's the case with Whitney, hooters girl. I doubt that ur dear pastor is going to plan 2 marry her. U are ignorant if u don't think a pastors personal life does not affect their ministry. Their life is their ministry and people look up to them as examples of how to live. U wouldn't want to obey ur parents if they told u not to do drugs but they shoot up drugs everyday. U would end up resenting them. its the SAME principle. U need to guard ur spirit. behavior like this is destructive and will harm every1 involved. Including youth! Doesnt cool 2 me.

Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out

Posted by: Allclear ()
Date: February 15, 2013 08:49AM

Exerpt from Churches that Abuse (1992)

Kerry's sister, Stacee, is still a member of Set Free, having married Phil Aguilar's son, Geronimo. She has been turned against her family, and, on several occasions when visiting with Stacee, Kerry and Pat have been told that they "stir up trouble" and "cause division" by wanting to see her. They feel that Stacee has succumbed to the "Christian macho" environment promoted by the Aguilars. She is "supposed to treat her husband as if he were the Lord," according to Pat. She was up, serving her husband food and drink, hours after the birth of their first child. Her husband does not participate in the care of the baby, preferring to wait until the time the child can communicate with him. Speaking of her brother-in-law, Kerry observes: "He continually goes off and does whatever he wants, which usually doesn't include Stacee." Stacee continues to defend and build up her husband. A common complaint of former Set Free members is that many of the men in the church treat women like doormats.

Date: March 24, 2013 03:49AM

Millions and Millions in taxpayer $$$? Where does the money come from, how much is it, and where is it going?:

GRIP (Gang Prevention $ from the AG's office) contract to ROC for After School and Summer Programs (4 year contract, amount not stated).

GRIP contract for Job Development and Growth of Small Businesses ( 4 year contract, amount not stated)

Grant from partnership of RPS, Police Dept. and CNE for the VIolence Free Zones (amount not stated)

Contract from the Virginia Dept of Education 2009 for after school tutoring (amount not stated)

Youth Contract Award ( out of school contract) $548,333.80 annually renewable for three years. (That alone is 1.6 mil.)
Pages 21 and 22 in the attached link shows what that 500K /yr was alloted for.....[www.resourceva.com]

There is also something about public money allotted for fuel for the buses,
and an appropriation request from Bobby Scott in 2011 for $200,000 for a Playground.

Looks like it is not just church members that are being conned.

Posted by: gmullens74 ()
Date: March 26, 2013 01:06AM

Anyone remember "Grinner" from the ROC? Came out from California after the bighouse had opened, was made to live at the House of Refuge (Battered Women's shelter for women and children on the run from their abusers)

He was also an overseer at a home for women in California, before he disappeared there. Then popped up at the ROC when G had invited him to come there.
He split a while later after allegedly taking money from someone.

How well does the ROC do background checks on people who are not supposed to be allowed around women or children? Not well, or atleast thats why everyone has a nickname. Grinner, is a registered sex offender, please see the link below.

How does a church, allow someone who cannot be around children, be part of a ministry? its not about morals and character, its about the legalities of it.
Sure, this guy paid his dues probably, registered like he should have, ect. This is not an attack on him, but a calling out of the inapproriate amount of covering up, and crap that is allowed at that place
[www.sexoffenderin.com]

RCW 9A.44.079
Rape of a child in the third degree.

(1) A person is guilty of rape of a child in the third degree when the person has sexual intercourse with another who is at least fourteen years old but less than sixteen years old and not married to the perpetrator and the perpetrator is at least forty-eight months older than the victim.

(2) Rape of a child in the third degree is a class C felony.

Posted by: gmullens74 ()
Date: March 26, 2013 01:16AM

Allclear
Millions and Millions in taxpayer $$$? Where does the money come from, how much is it, and where is it going?:

GRIP (Gang Prevention $ from the AG's office) contract to ROC for After School and Summer Programs (4 year contract, amount not stated).

GRIP contract for Job Development and Growth of Small Businesses ( 4 year contract, amount not stated)

Grant from partnership of RPS, Police Dept. and CNE for the VIolence Free Zones (amount not stated)

Contract from the Virginia Dept of Education 2009 for after school tutoring (amount not stated)

Youth Contract Award ( out of school contract) $548,333.80 annually renewable for three years. (That alone is 1.6 mil.)
Pages 21 and 22 in the attached link shows what that 500K /yr was alloted for.....[www.resourceva.com]

There is also something about public money allotted for fuel for the buses,
and an appropriation request from Bobby Scott in 2011 for $200,000 for a Playground.

Looks like it is not just church members that are being conned.

From what I have researched, the tutoring part was not listed as a non-profit, or having anything to do with the "ROC" perse' it was funneled, or put through a "business" called Aim High Tutoring of Florida LLC or INC (either way, G and his lawyer and his usual cohorts are all "CEO's" and what not on the listed business associates)
They lost that funding, apparently told everyone that it just abruptly ended. News Flash, grants, dont just "end" they are plotted out in cycles, years ect. When Money is pulled that fast, and not given back, its because something was wrong. They were devistated to lose that grant money, and they put the tutoring through the ROC Daycare and Child develpoment, even when they were getting funds from DSS to pay for the children at the day care. There are employees who have never worked a minute in that daycare center, being paid out under the daycare umbrella. This is a farce. And it's illegal. Wonder how many felons are tutoring? That's not illegal, Virginia doesnt regulate that as they should, however, when you cross the line and place a grant under the daycare- you just kicked your self in the behind. Because that money was placed "there" even though it was for tutoring, you just created a can of worms. Felons and people with questionable backgrounds, cannot work at daycare centers. The ROC Childcare and Developement center made over 500K in revenue, and listed that they pay "rent and maintence" on their 990. Their contact address for the IRS is listed as a PO BOX. The IRS probably doesnt know, that this sole entity is also housed under the same roof as the roc, there for making rents and maintence redundant. You are paying rent to the same organization that you are supporting... sounds like double time right? It is. Too many I's to dot and T's to cross. They've been given enough rope to hang themselves. You cannot hide what you have already sent to the IRS. :) be encouraged people, after all God wont be mocked.

Date: March 26, 2013 10:36AM

RE: AIM HIGH TUTORING OF FLORIDA (AKA THE ROC)

A scandal is brewing in Florida about scammers running away with federal $$$$ meant for tutoring poor children. Check out this article in the Tampa Bay entitled "Public schools lose millions to crooks and cheaters." Authorities are investigating. Will Virginia be next?

[www.tampabay.com]

RE: AIM HIGH TUTORING OF FLORIDA (AKA THE ROC)
Posted by: foot-in-mouth ()
Date: March 26, 2013 11:24PM

be a real shame if somebody contacted the Tampabay Times and pointed this out...oh wait somebody just did.

Re: RE: AIM HIGH TUTORING OF FLORIDA (AKA THE ROC)
Posted by: bittersweet12 ()
Date: March 27, 2013 02:30AM

foot-in-mouth
be a real shame if somebody contacted the Tampabay Times and pointed this out...oh wait somebody just did.

Here is the listings for Miami-Dade County, Flagle, and Orange Counties in Florida, showing AIM HIGH TUTORING with contact info for the person who once was incharge.

[learning-centers.findthebest.com]

[www.corporationwiki.com] --- this one shows Richard Holland, curiously enough, didnt he pass away in 2011? hmm.

[www.heritagek-12.com] -- Page 6 bottom, lists contact for Virginia.

[profiles.smartprocure.us] <--- small look into how much they were awarded.

Some info listed about the investigation... Were ROC kids given Gift cards for showing up? hmmm.

• Florida school districts paid at least $7 million last year to tutoring companies run by people with criminal records. Among those who have headed state-approved tutoring firms are a rapist, thieves and drug users.

• In more than 40 cases, tutoring companies have faked student sign-up sheets or billed for tutoring that never happened. Companies that overcharged for tutoring earned $7 million last year alone.

• Dozens of tutoring firms have broken federal rules by luring impoverished kids to sign up with promises of bicycles, gift cards and computers. Others have sent school administrators on golf outings or sponsored retreats for district officials who administer tutoring contracts.

So, a cult that feeds off poverty, without feeding poverty, only feeds into poverty. May God have mercy.

Date: March 27, 2013 07:35AM

But there's more: Has anyone ever heard of "Aim High Tutoring of INDIANA"? Another "non-profit" corporation. Geronimo is listed as principal and is on his own in that venture. This source reports revenue of $$39,000. [companies.findthecompany.com]

Current Page: 81 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.