Current Page: 21 of 46
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: January 13, 2018 03:31PM

So tell me, Scary Larry, what is Bell Media a "front" for then?

For whom am I a "Secret Agent"?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: livingengine ()
Date: January 13, 2018 03:42PM

I am sure I don't know, but it appears that Eric Allen Bell used Bell Media as an excuse, a front to claim I was threatening his employees.

Both the fog story, and Bell Media are full of holes.

Date: January 17, 2018 07:16AM

Eric Allen Bell was molested

Eric Allen Bell claims his father molested him.

Eric Allen Bell
After 6 years of therapy, I finally got up the courage to talk to him about sexually molesting me.
In 2012 Robert’s sister contacted me on Facebook to say that she thought what I was saying in the media, about Muslims, was offensive. I responded by saying something like, “But it’s not offensive that your brother is a sexual predator, as long as he introduces you to famous people?” Her and my Grandmother responded together, stating that they had never heard anything about that before. I reminded them. They said this was the first they were hearing of it.

Eric broached this subject by springing it on them at the debut of his movie “The Bondage”.

Eric Allen Bell
Bondage - a Film by Eric Allen BellI reminded them that I had made a full length feature film about it, one that debuted at the South By South West Film Festival, call “Bondage” and that they had all watched it together – even congratulated me on this. They said they did not remember that either.

I heard from my Aunt one more time. She said she spoke to Robert and his husband (pictured above with Sharon Stone) about this. He said that I was on drugs and unstable. Then she blocked me on Facebook and on her phone. I left a message for my Grandmother, but she never spoke to me ever again. That entire side of the family all blocked me and I was clearly disowned.

At the end of this story, Eric invites you to contact him your own molestation story.

Eric Allen Bell
I hope at the very least that my story has given you something to think about. If you want to talk about any of this, please feel free to private message me.

[ericallenbell.com]

I am not the only person talking about Eric's strange and hostile behavior.

Date: January 17, 2018 07:36AM

Mr. Estavan:

There is something seriously wrong with you for posting what you did ^ above.

You seem to not feel empathy for other human beings. You are remorseless and seem to enjoy these relentless and now escalating attempts to inflict emotional pain.

It is disturbing to me that there are people like you, running free in the world. You need to be under some kind of psychiatric care, in a secure and controlled environment.

I wish you would leave me and my family alone and I wish this "Cult Awareness" website would not allow you to use it as a forum for harassment and torment.

Eric Bell

Date: January 17, 2018 09:15AM

Eric Allen Bell will go into detail about being molested by his father, but he won't tell you what he does for a living.

Does that make sense to you? Because that makes no sense to me.

Date: January 17, 2018 09:28AM

What I do for a living, Mr. Estavan, is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Please go obsess on someone else, someone who enjoys the attention.

Your level of insensitivity and attempted emotional cruelty, on the issue of a child being sexually abused, is astonishing!

Get yourself some psychiatric help.

Date: January 17, 2018 10:53AM

Agent 00'Quadrillion

There's a man who leads a life of danger
To everyone he meets he stays a stranger
With every move he makes
Another chance he takes
Odds are he won't live to see tomorrow.
00'Quadrillion man, 00'Quadrillion man
They given you a number, and taken away your name.

I just want to be clear, Eric Allen Bell wrote the piece about his father less than a year ago. It is on his personal website, and is available to anyone with an internet connection.

I had nothing to do with any of it. I think that is clear. Compare what I just wrote with one of Eric's answers --

" . . . I may have had nothing to do with any of those titles, or some, or all, or again none, I cannot and will not say." [forum.culteducation.com]

Remember this was about the TV shows credited to EAB on his IMDB page. But, he has nothing to do with these productions. Why can't he just say that?

Look- "The Unnaturals", one of the TV shows credited to Eric Allen Bell on IMDb, ran from 1989-1991. Bell Media did not start until 2005. Eric Allen Bell was in his early 20's just starting out, and not operating in Canada. He has nothing to do with it.

Why is he even insinuating that he might have something to do with it?

I do not need "help" because he was molested. That is not the way the world works. Remember what I have been telling you about Eric and projection. I am not in therapy. I do not need meds. I am not cruel. I have never been a patient in a mental hospital. This is all him.

Eric has a chance here to clear the suspicions that follow him. He can do that by giving us some reason for believing him.

Tell the truth. That is all he has to do. If he does not want to do that there is a great big world out there waiting for him. He can get on with this life, and his secrets, and we can share factual information about him without being called "insane".

Date: January 17, 2018 11:36AM

"Odds are he won't live to see tomorrow" ???

WTF ???

Date: January 17, 2018 01:18PM

"Odds are he won't live to see tomorrow" ???

Yes, Eric Allen Bell is always claiming his life is at risk. Nihad Awad is trying to kill him. I am trying to kill him. Loonwatch is endangering his life, and so on.

Eric hasn't forgotten all the "threats" to his life.

It's quite ridiculous, you know.

Date: April 30, 2018 06:32AM

Eric Allen Bell is "Alt-Right"

[www.youtube.com]

The Alt-Right is the Nazi political movement in this country.
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/
"The origins of the alternative right can be found in thinkers as diverse as Oswald Spengler, H.L Mencken, Julius Evola, Sam Francis, and the paleoconservative movement that rallied around the presidential campaigns of Pat Buchanan. The French New Right also serve as a source of inspiration for many leaders of the alt-right."

Oswald Spengler, and particularly Julius Evola were major influences on the Nazis.

So, is Eric Allen Bell a Nazi?

As I have been repeatedly stating here, we do not know what Eric Allen Bell is.

Although Eric Allen Bell was telling people he was a rising star in the Alt-Right, he never got very far there. That may be because he had already been exposed by his antics in 2012. If it had not been for people like myself drawing attention to him, he might very well have started a social networking site for Alt-Right members. This is what he did for Counter Jihad members in 2012.

Global Infidel was a social networking site for members of the Counter Jihad Movement started by Eric Allen Bell. This was where people would give EAB their personal information, and meet like-minded people in the CJM.

Global Infidel TV” became newsworthy again (at least to the Counter Jihad Movement) as details in the Hillary Clinton email scandal came out.

Because, you see, Global Infidel TV was hosted by Confluence Networks.
[www.webwiki.com]

And, that is where Hillary’s emails were “parked”.

Fox News
“Examining the “IP address history” of clintonemail.com, Webster concluded there was “strong evidence” that Clinton’s domain had been hosted by two successive private-sector firms: ThePlanet.com, now known as SoftLayer and acquired in recent years by IBM; and Austin-based Confluence Networks, which Webster describes as “a hosting firm of very, very dubious provenance and management, to say the least.””

“ . . . consensus is that Confluence Networks may once have been where clintonemail.com was “parked,” but that the company’s declaration that it was never the host for Clinton’s server should be accepted at face value – even if, as Webster noted in an email to Fox News: “For a company that parks over a million domains, they provide very little information about who they are, who owns them, etc.” A cursory review of Confluence Networks’ rather primitive-looking website appears to bear this out.” [www.foxnews.com]

Here is the website of Confluence Networks [confluence-networks.com]

Gawker
“Within the instant classic "ClintonEmail.com" domain, it appears there are three separate servers. The domain's blank landing page is hosted by Confluence Networks, a web firm in the British Virgin Islands, known for monetizing expired domain names and spam.”

[gawker.com]

securityweek.com
“Speculation about what happened revolves around a seeming partnership Network Solutions has with a company in the U.S. Virgin Islands called Confluence Networks Inc. to transfer expired domains to them. It appears that Network Solutions, like many other retail registrars, monetizes the traffic being sent to domain names once they expire. It is the hypothesis of many in the industry that Network Solutions sets up an automated nameserver transfer as soon as a domain it handles expires. When such domains are transferred, they are redirected to Confluence Networks’ domain parking services. The speculation is something went wrong with this process and Network Solutions accidentally transferred the large batch of domains that appeared to be hijacked to Confluence Networks because the domains—including LinkedIn, Fidelity, USPS, Yelp, etc.—hadn’t expired.”

[www.securityweek.com]

hostexploit.com
Confluence is number 20 on the list of top 50 hosts with the highest observed concentrations of malicious activity.

[hostexploit.com]

How ironic would it be if Eric were running a counter jihad social networking site, which is what Global Infidel partly was, that was also hosted by Muslims? [ibloga.blogspot.com]

We do not know anything about Confluence Networks, who they are, or where they come from. Their website is “primitive”, and of “dubious providence”. I guess they do not need the business. It must be nice but it is also very much in the style of Eric Allen Bell who has no web site, Facebook page, or any internet activity for Bell Media, at all.

Eric Allen Bell is very interested in your personal information, but does not want to tell you any thing about himself.

"Very, very dubious provenance and management" indeed.

Current Page: 21 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.