Current Page: 17 of 46
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: January 05, 2018 12:07PM

Hmm... If I were a cult leader and someone was relentlessly engaged in an ongoing character assassination of me, on a cult awareness site... wouldn't my "cult followers" come to my rescue?

Why aren't my "minions" here defending me? It almost makes you wonder if maybe, perhaps, it's because I don't have any minions or cult followers?

Just a thought. Throwing it out there.

BTW: Larry Estavan, I've noticed you've been obsessively posting about me on this site, every day, for some time now. Did you switch meds?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: livingengine ()
Date: January 06, 2018 06:45AM

Eric Allen Bell has “groupies” [youtu.be]
Eric Allen Bell says he has “groupies” [youtu.be]
Eric Allen Bell says he has a “following” [youtu.be]
Eric Allen Bell had millions of followers on Globalone @4:55 [www.youtube.com]
Eric Allen Bell has over 100,000 followers at ericallenbell.com
Eric Allen Bell has over 70,000 followers on Facebook.

Fourteen of Eric's followers "liked" the following comment by Eric Allen Bell

“I want to thank everyone who sent me screenshots that can be used in a court of law. Thank you for having my back” – Eric Allen Bell 2012

After warning his cult on Facebook that I was “mental unstable”, cult follower Candace Whitelight responded –

“I blocked and reported Lawrence Estavan..he is a non-person..a bot and very vile. My support to you!”

And, so on.

As to questions about my mental health, I leave you with this attached picture of Eric Allen Bell’s glass house.

Attachments: several seizures.PNG (33 KB)  
Date: January 06, 2018 07:17AM

"I am building a movement. So far my movement has 330 million members, only most of them don't realize it yet." -- Eric Allen Bell, 2012

Attachments: I am building a movement.JPG (103.5 KB)  
Date: January 06, 2018 09:20PM

Often times a persistent obsession with a person, especially when this abnormality goes on for several years, is a way to escape other difficult situations in one's life, or life itself.

Sometimes therapy works, but only if the obsessed individual has the capacity to be honest, and is willing to admit that they have a problem. It is difficult for a person's sense of dignity, to admit that you cannot stop thinking about someone who wants nothing to do with you.

When therapy is not the answer, there are always medications. Again, many obsessed individuals will not take medications, either because they strongly believe they are not obsessed, or they do realize they have a problem, but their ego is threatened by the idea that they might require psych meds to deal with life.

Lawrence Estavan: You have produced literally hundreds of very detailed "gotcha" kinds of posts, since 2012. At this time it is now 2018. In the past few weeks alone you have relentlessly posted extremely detailed conspiracy theories about me. This is not healthy, mentally, emotionally or spiritually.

I think any objective and reasonable person can see what's going on here. You are unable to stop obsessing on my life and things you imagine that I have done which you feel are wrong and require exposure and justice. But what feeling are you trying to essentially medicate, within yourself, by employing this type of escapism?

Furthermore, this behavior on your part causes me problems. People Google me and find this loony nonsense. People who don't know me well might actually believe some of it. Everyone who knows me well is aware of you and knows that none of this is true.

For both of our sakes, PLEASE get some help. You cannot possibly feel good about yourself, when you are so compelled to post this stuff everyday, or even several times a day.

Date: January 07, 2018 08:41AM

Eric Allen Bell and the "Jewish Supremacists"

On Sat, Jan 16, 2016, Eric Allen Bell wrote to Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer saying, in part:

Eric Allen Bell
“Robert and Pamela -
The person whom you have delegated the responsibility of running your Facebook group "Stop the Islamization of America" has been cyber stalking me since 2012.

I want to clear up 3 false statements he has made, in order to create division among us:

- I have not made negative statements about Jews. He copied something out of context where I was criticizing David Duke.

Two days later on Jan 18, 2016, Eric wrote to Pamela Geller, Robert Spencer, and this time David Horowitz, as well:

Eric Allen Bell
“If I may, I would add just 2 more points to all of this:
1 - Someone as clearly mentally unstable as Larry Estavan is a liability to SIOA.
2 - Loonwatch.com altered and published something I said in a Facebook comments thread. I was criticizing David Duke. They made it look like these were my opinions, that Jewish supremacists are secretly controlling the media and banking. It is my concern that Larry Estavan has used this as a means of driving a wedge between us.

But, his “Jewish Supremacists” statement continued to haunt him, and he continued to lie about it, saying on May 28 2016 at his Facebook page:

Eric Allen Bell
“I had said that Jews more or less run Hollywood, based on my experience working in that field since 1990. Then I got into a debate with someone over that and David Duke came up. Then the issue of Jews and banking came up. My statements were sent to her [Pamela Geller], but I think also mixed in with someone referencing David Duke. Not sure. Then Loonwatch.com put out an article saying exaggerating the situation to make me about to be an antisemetic loon….. This enraged Pamela . . .” – EAB May 28, 2016

Finally, on March of 2017, Eric Allen Bell, finally, finally admitted that he did indeed say that “Jewish Supremacists” control America.

Eric Allen Bell
“I SAID IT ^

There is a difference between a person who is Jewish and a Jewish Supremacist.

Let me break it down for you, since you seem to be a little slow:

There is a difference between a person who is white and a White Supremacist.

Is that ^ hard for you to wrap your mind around? Replace the word “white” with “Jewish”.

White Supremacist = bad

White = fine

Jewish Supremacist = bad

Jewish = fine

Larry, I think you’re being willfully ignorant about this. Elevate your consciousness from knee-jerk thinking to clear thinking. You can do it” – Eric Allen Bell [www.jihadwatch.org]

Notice he is telling me I am “slow”, and “willfully ignorant”. There is no mention of his lying about Loonwatch creating this statement of his. There is no mention of him lying over this statement of his in an effort to have me fired.

This is Eric Allen Bell, and I am not the only person to notice this. Pamela Geller has called him a “depraved liar”. Robert Spencer said Eric Allen Bell is “not an ally”, and “a nasty SOB”. Patti York rightly points out we know nothing about Eric Allen Bell. David Christopher concluded Eric Allen Bell was “religiously bigoted”, “hypocritical”, “intolerant”, and “delusional”. I have never met David Christopher. I have never spoken to him. David Christopher came to his conclusions about EAB, a year before Eric arrived on the Counter Jihad Movement scene.

I am not the only person talking about this.

Date: January 07, 2018 09:21AM

Eric Allen Bell and the "Jewish Supremacists" in Ireland

Eric Allen Bell
“Jewish supremacists (a group which does NOT include most Jews)” control the IMF, the Federal Reserve, the US Treasury, the media, and Goldman Sachs (which owns Obama). They seek to preserve and expand their influence, geographically, monetarily, culturally, and every other way possible. To the Jewish Supremacist, “god” gave everything to Jews, and everyone else exists to serve this interest, and is less than. “ – Eric Allen Bell, Feb 10 2013 at 9:18 PM.

Eric's statement about "Jewish supremacists" was heard around the world, including by Mark Humphreys in Ireland. Here is what Mr. Humphreys had to say about Eric Allen Bell -

Mark Humphreys
OK, my understanding is that his strange, anti-religious mysticism led him to take on Islam and Christianity, and now he is having an ill-advised swipe at Judaism. But of course his targets have nothing to do with Judaism, and sound more like a conspiracy theory.
He also seems to be hostile to Israel: "Will there ever be a day when a small but elite group no longer takes from others, under the premise that they are "god's chosen"?"
Maybe LoonWatch are right for once, and he is just a Loon.
He deleted the posts and defends himself here.

Eric ultimately deleted these defences, as well.

[web.archive.org]

I have no connection to Mark Humphreys. He lives in Ireland. I am in California.

I am not the only person talking about this.

Date: January 07, 2018 10:36AM

Soemetimes a persistent obsession with a person, especially when this abnormality goes on for several years, is a way to escape other difficult situations in one's life, or life itself.

Sometimes therapy works, but only if the obsessed individual has the capacity to be honest, and is willing to admit that they have a problem. It is difficult for a person's sense of dignity, to admit that you cannot stop thinking about someone who wants nothing to do with you.

When therapy is not the answer, there are always medications. Again, many obsessed individuals will not take medications, either because they strongly believe they are not obsessed, or they do realize they have a problem, but their ego is threatened by the idea that they might require psych meds to deal with life.

Lawrence Estavan: You have produced literally hundreds of very detailed "gotcha" kinds of posts, since 2012. At this time it is now 2018. In the past few weeks alone you have relentlessly posted extremely detailed conspiracy theories about me. This is not healthy, mentally, emotionally or spiritually.

I think any objective and reasonable person can see what's going on here. You are unable to stop obsessing on my life and things you imagine that I have done which you feel are wrong and require exposure and justice. But what feeling are you trying to essentially medicate, within yourself, by employing this type of escapism?

Furthermore, this behavior on your part causes me problems. People Google me and find this loony nonsense. People who don't know me well might actually believe some of it. Everyone who knows me well is aware of you and knows that none of this is true.

For both of our sakes, PLEASE get some help. You cannot possibly feel good about yourself, when you are so compelled to post this stuff everyday, or even several times a day.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2018 10:55AM by Eric Allen Bell.

Date: January 08, 2018 10:58AM

Eric Allen Bell and the Shoebats

So, Eric Allen Bell is giving out medical advice now. How ironic, considering Eric’s absolutely out of control, and pathological lying problem.

We have already seen Eric’s lying about death threats in Pakistani newspapers on Israel National Radio. There were no death threats in Pakistani newspapers, and he knew that. It was extremely irresponsible, or perhaps delusional for him to say this on a national radio broadcast.

We have also seen Eric’s attempt to cover up his statement about “Jewish supremacists” controlling America. He went through all kinds of contortions to avoid taking responsibility for his having said this; I created it, or Loonwatch did it, or he was not sure where it had come from, before finally admitting he did say it.

And, of course, the bounty incident was just one big lie. From the number ten million, to his stay in an “FBI safe house”, it was all just a public relations stunt to make Eric Allen Bell seem interesting, and important.

Eric’s well observed lying problem includes still more examples like his many attacks on Pamela Geller.

Although Eric is not homosexual himself, he loves virtue signaling on this topic. So, when Theodore Shoebat began rationalizing the murder of homosexuals, Eric came up with an idea. His plan was to organize his gang, mob, acolytes, followers, cult members, whatever you want to call it, to “pressure” Pamela Geller into renouncing her relationship with the Shoebats. There was no relationship, working, or otherwise, to renounce, and Eric was told this repeatedly, but it did not matter.

Eric hung in his heels, and tried to gain traction by claiming Pamela had taken down all the articles he had written for her, while leaving Shoebat’s contributions in place. It was on this basis of things like this that Eric claimed Pamela and the Shoebat’s were in league together.

However, what he is claiming is not true. His article “Mysterious Money and Motive behind Monster Mosque in Murfreesboro” is still up there at the Geller Report, look -- [pamelageller.com]

Eric steamed ahead, spamming various Facebook pages with his declaration
Eric Allen Bell
“I AM NOT INTERESTED IN BEING PART OF THE "COUNTER JIHAD MOVEMENT". I am interested in Human Rights and so, to be more precise, I am ANTI - ISLAM. Islam is the worst human rights nightmare in history. And the Information Age could be its downfall. But I want nothing to do with those "Counter Jihadists" who are in it only as a contest of religions. They look the other way when Walid Shoebat calls for killing gays, because they share the same donor base. THEIR SILENCE IS CONSENT. We are stronger when we are fractured, not unified, so that we cannot all be painted with the same brush. Those who align themselves with the Shoebats only reinforce the public perception that criticism of Islam equals hate. And in doing so, they make our voices weaker and our enemies stronger:” [www.facebook.com]

This bit about sharing “the same donor base” comes from the Center for American Progress report “Fear, Inc.” written by Wajahat Ali, and is the sort of thing one can find on Loonwatch. Yes, Eric Allen Bell was attacking the CJM, and Pamela Geller with material that can be found on Loonwatch, quite a spectacle.

It was during this period that Eric had an internet radio encounter with the two Shoebats. On this broadcast, Theodore Shoebat said he was not part of the Counter Jihad Movement. That he never was a part of it. He called it a group of “Loony Tunes”. This triggered Eric Allen Bell into repeatedly yelling that Shoebat should kill himself, and he said this six times.

Eric completely tuned out what Shoebat said to him. He continued to try and “pressure” Pamela Geller. He continued to incite his rabble. He continued to spam Facebook pages with his “I am not interested. . ” announcement, and then the story took a decisive turn.

According to Theodore Shoebat, the rationale for killing Gays also extends to those who associate with homosexuals. Therefore, by the same logic, Pamela Geller’s murder was justified by her associating with Milo Yiannopoulis. This latest public statement by T. Shoe absolutely murdered Eric’s premise that Pamela, and the Shoebats were working together.

Eric adjusted to this by lying, and now claiming that he had been warning Pamela about Shoebat all along. Yes, he was warning Pamela about the Shoebats by telling his audience that Pamela was making too much money. Part of his warning was telling his audience that Pamela was retaliating against Eric Allen Bell, and that she was endangering the Counter Jihad Movement by this supposed “connection” to the Shoebats. He warned that Pamela’s drinking from the same trough as the Shoebats, tainted the entire CJM. He went from warning his people about Pamela Geller, to now warning Pamela Geller about the Shoebats. This is a classic Eric Allen Bell inversion of reality. He does this all the time. He is doing it right now.

[www.youtube.com]

Date: January 08, 2018 11:13AM

Eric Allen Bell and Psychics

This page contains information The Cult Education Institute has gathered about Psychics.[www.culteducation.com]

Eric Allen Bell used to run an online psychic reading service called "Fate in Focus". His web site "Bell of Liberty" was a directory of online psychic reading services. [www.youtube.com]

He doesn't belong here? Really?

Date: January 08, 2018 12:55PM

Dude, go back on your meds. That's an awful lot of typing the same things, over and over, for now 6 years.

It would be one thing if you were like the guy in "A Beautiful Mind" and you were about to change the world with some brilliant scientific discovery, or if you were Howard Hughes, with all of his contributions.

But you're just typing away, every day, several new negative internet posts, about me, saying the same thing, over and over.

Obsessing on another person is not healthy. At the very least, maybe focus on someone important, someone whom others want to read about, like Julian Assange or Huma Abedin.

GET SOME HELP!

Current Page: 17 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.