Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 18, 2010 10:19PM

'It would be interesting to find out if McKay classes ''Moses'' David Berg as a paedophile.'

Davejc classes ''Moses'' David Berg as a great example to emulate, a true leader of men, so I doubt the words 'paedophile' and 'David Berg' will ever be neurologically linked in Davejc's calculating brain.

Denial of what you see in front of your face in favour of what you see in your dreams of glory tends to give 'true leaders of men' a complete pass at being fallible human beings like the rest of us, no matter what they get up to.

Should those two words accidentally connect, neurologically speaking, the entire dreamworld comes crashing down, as the house of cards it always was.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 18, 2010 10:27PM

I remember Rachel, as a vivacious young girl, highly intelligent and of a very sweet nature....it appears she left virtually the minute that she was legally able to (i.e. she had turned 18), and I am not aware that anyone went to a great deal of trouble to stay in touch with her (self obsessed McKay may possibly have vindictively "vetoed" any supporting contact with someone who "betrayed" him, (by refusing to remain in servitude....)..)

Would Kevin, be able to elucidate a little here, and explain why his sister-in-law appears to have (a completely undeserved?) "black sheep status"...?

(...in amongst all the other "flak", I fire off....[www.youtube.com] )

Date: December 18, 2010 10:35PM

I am indebted to a poster on the xjc site for bringing up a legal term in respect of civil damage claims. Now I am no legal buff, so I leave it to the reader to research the meaning of:

"Unclean Hands".

Related to this is the legal term:

"In pari delicto"

I am sure Malcolm will pick this one up....

- Blackhat

"Malcolm" has indeed picked this one up, (by picking up his "Butterworths Concise Australian Legal Dictionary" and) noting:

"In pari delicto potior est conditio defendentis" - where the parties are equally at fault the court will favour the defendant

Date: December 18, 2010 10:57PM

I did though, think this a pertinent observation, in many ways on par, with Stoic's earlier comment:

Perhaps Dave has spent so many years constructing his own realities and getting away with sidelining and maligning those who might try to correct him that he thinks he's entitled to carry on like this? It's a lesson for why its everyone's social responsibility to oppose this kind of nonsense, or run the risk of enabling the bullies.

[jcs.xjcs.org] ....(bottom of the page!)

"Opposing this kind of nonsense"....just as Zeuszor, and several others have done (and I, in my own little way, have tried to humbly contribute)....

God I feel relieved!...as I have now been clearly, officially "endorsed"....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2010 11:03PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 18, 2010 11:01PM

FYI--the sexual abuse of children within COG was mandated by Berg and systemic, i.e. practices as a matter of faith.

The hard records and testimonies that document this tragedy are overwhelming and readily available.

See [www.culteducation.com]

COG remains one of worst and most destructive cults in history.

Short of literally "drinking the Kool-aid" they were as bad as they get.

And despite all the disclosures exposing its abuses COG/Family members continue to idolize Berg.

Denial in COG/Family runs deep.

But let's not stray off topic.

The only relevance regarding COG on this thread is that McKay was once a member.

And the only important point about COG concerning McKay is any denial, apologies or equivocation he might offer to spin COG, Berg and/or its horrific history.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 18, 2010 11:11PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
I remember Rachel, as a vivacious young girl, highly intelligent and of a very sweet nature....it appears she left virtually the minute that she was legally able to (i.e. she had turned 18), and I am not aware that anyone went to a great deal of trouble to stay in touch with her (self obsessed McKay may possibly have vindictively "vetoed" any supporting contact with someone who "betrayed" him, (by refusing to remain in servitude....)..)

Would Kevin, be able to elucidate a little here, and explain why his sister-in-law appears to have (a completely undeserved?) "black sheep status"...?

(...in amongst all the other "flak", I fire off....[www.youtube.com] )

Rachel was clearly groomed from a very young age. Thank goodness she was able to escape with her full adult life still ahead of her.

Date: December 18, 2010 11:15PM

rrmoderator
FYI--the sexual abuse of children within COG was mandated by Berg and systemic, i.e. practices as a matter of faith.

The hard records and testimonies that document this tragedy are overwhelming and readily available.

See [www.culteducation.com]

...and yet despite all the evidence available McKay (former ''Shepherd'' of the notorious ''Children of God'') still tries to brush it under the carpet.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 18, 2010 11:18PM

An article on this topic from a Christian site. Has references to other sources. Interested readers can review it.

It even has pictures of Jesus Christians comic books...

A 1989 Magazine/Newsletter TACL (Take a Closer Look) Page 12 and 13 reported that in the September TACL "we had a brief article on seven silent secretive men who called themselves 'Voices in the wilderness'.

We had some suspicions about this group and their identity. Our suspicions have been confirmed from several sources.

[www.firstplumbline.net]

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 18, 2010 11:21PM

Notes: I do not personally endorse or believe the doctrine espoused by those who run the Plumbline site. However, informed persons are invited to read the material in case new and reliable journalistic material is available. The collection of JC comic book material is intriguing. Supposedly the COG also used comics as part of their outreach material.

Date: December 18, 2010 11:48PM

Dave McKay (former ''Shepherd'' of the notorious ''Children of God'') has desperately been trying to claim zeuzsor and I are the same person using two different accounts. This is all obviously part of the McKay's agenda against Brian. The ''evidence'' which he provides really is ridiculous, take a look...

Dave McKay wrote:

"Apollo"'s claims sound doubly surprising, given that he supposedly knew nothing about me or the Jesus Christians until he watched a JK segment two months ago!

Dave McKay wrote:

Surely you know that you're not fooling anyone, Brian.

Dave has made a number of similar comments which insinuate that if you only became aware of the JCs a couple of months ago then you can't possibly have information which stretches back further than that. This is basically the basis of Dave's argument which is quite ridiculous really. There is a huge amount of information readily available over three different forums to anyone who is interested, stretching back decades.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.