Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 06, 2010 02:39AM

Apollo
The JC's forum has been in lockdown for days and now this..

What on earth is going on here????

Curiouser and curiouser...

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 06, 2010 04:07AM

Wow, their web site is down now too. Interesting. It'll be even more interesting to see what develops and how, in the next few days. This "disbanding" might just be the pretext for some type of strategic reorganization or the like. Time will tell.

A little later: no, it was down for a while there, but is back now. Hmm.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2010 04:10AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: November 06, 2010 04:14AM

This has been added to the blog..

Here is the Biblical reference given in their plain-spoken farewell note:

Now great multitudes approached Him; and He turned and said to them, "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters and yes, even his own life, he canot be My disciple. Whoever does not bear his own cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple. For which of you, desiring to build a tower, does not first sit down and count the cost, whether he has enough to complete it? Otherwise, when he has laid a foundation, and is not able to finish, all who see it begin to mock him, saying, 'This man began to build, and was not able to finish.' Or what king, going to encounter another king in war, will not sit down first and take counsel wheter he is able with ten thousand to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand? And if not, while the other is yet a great way off, he senda an embassy and asks terms of peace. So, therefore, whoever of you does not renounce all that he has canot be My disciple.

"Salt is good, but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? It is fit neither for the land nor the dunghill; men throw it away. He who has ears to hear, let him hear."

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: November 06, 2010 04:15AM

Have they pulled a stunt like this before Zeuszor?

Date: November 06, 2010 04:25AM

No, I've never seen anything like this happen with them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2010 04:36AM by zeuszor.

Date: November 06, 2010 04:26AM

We received a notice today and we await confirmation. The notice said:

The Jesus Christians have officially disbanded...These are dangerous times, and only those who are ready to "count the cost" and pay the price are going to survive spiritually. Lukewarmness is not enough. If you have a Bible, please read what Jesus said to the multitudes who came to him in Luke 14: 25-35...
...But don't let anything stop you from practicing the teachings of Jesus right now. Jesus said that anyone who hears his teachings and does not obey them is like a foolish person building their house on the sand. He said the way that leads to life is narrow and very few will find it. Pray that you may be one of those few.

Freedom is still sacred, and this blog wishes the best of God's graces to all the Jesus-Christians as they go their separate ways. We, here, in this blog, will continue to hold the line against terrorist vigilantes and their intrusions into the free private lives of all souls.

Where's the money?......find it and you've found McKay!

I have seen this in Rappville, where David dismissed those he had no time for, (Troy, Neville, Trisha...etc) by claiming that the community was "dividing"...into two churches with "separate" missions of their won

... and sending the "miscreants"(in David's eyes) merrily on their way to oblivion!

The JesusChristians "disband" or David rids himself of a few souls not licking his boots with enough enthusiasm, while he retains control of any cash and resources, and enough "bodies" to start afresh elsewhere... ( and here we assume that this is not simply some "line" fed to a certain blogger, that David wants to be well rid of, without saying as much directly, in order to avoid raising their ire...)

...and I suspect the site is down, in order for David to search for someway to technically prevent himself being "recorded" on the chat function...that would then permit him to be his abusive, egotistical self without being "caught" doing so, as Apollo so cleverly managed recently....

Posted by: Agur ()
Date: November 06, 2010 10:33AM

Amazing.....I wouldn't believe Dave McKay would fake this even to dump little rose.....I mean I would....but he wouldn't like to have his failure broadcast like this.....wow......I can't say I am the least bit sorry....I am just amazed that Dave MIGHT have seen sense and packed it in. lol.....poor little rose....she will only have eBay and Tupperware to fight now....lolololol.

Date: November 06, 2010 10:55AM

Just looked at nutters blog---unbelievable. It's somewhat hilarious as she tries to reassure people that she isn't the crazy Dennise Matteau making insane posts all over the internet...no....she is just a sweet little old lady in Texas and someone has stolen her identity however she at once launches into all her usual tirades about gibberish. It's so obvious it's all the same person but nice try there dsm/little rose.

A few points of interest to this idiot.

Canada is not a frozen wasteland as you keep saying showing your own utter ignorance...we do not even get snow here, you simpleton. Try looking up what a Rainforest is......and the fact that we have green grass year round....oh but of course....Google could be lying too and a part of my big conspiracy. Uh uh.

Secondly this narcissistic personality disorder wrongly assumes she is the person I was refering to as suicidal. That was KIRSTIE-you fool and if you read back ot asked you would know----I don't much care what YOU do because you are such a freak but I did care about her....if you would EVER EVER once just get your facts right you would not constantly be making such a fool of yourself with your videos and posts. You are 99% of the time WRONG!!!! Just like with the music therapist....WRONG!!!

Just like with Peter Strong---WRONG!!!!

Your blog will be removed in record time because it's filled with complete libel and slander. I hope you CAN afford a lawyer because you ARE going to need one when everyone you have libeled and slandered reads your idiot-blog.

Don't you see what a fool you are making of yourself when you call ME uneducated????? And you can't even get a few facts about Canada right???? Frozen wasteland?????? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya and Texas is a big sand dune with camels running all over.....lololol......simpleton. Stuck in old school redneck hairstyles and past it ideas I guess....you would think the stalker would do a little better research.

I hope everyone reading here does get a look at her libel and take action against her. Sure, she's a known troublemaker and liar but there is no need that her insanity allows her to lie as she does....she actually had to set up her own blog because so many forums couldn't abide her filth.

Readership=1 oh maybe 2 now that Dave has run away from hom......bus and is bored.

Date: November 06, 2010 06:34PM

Sorry about my post above...I was somewhat disgusted and angry that this "person" has created her own blog to assault people but in the large scheme of things, she matters not. She is known for what she is...disturbed. I'm sure she will engage in new "wars" soon.

My thoughts have been with the Jesus Christians if the cult has disbanded truly which I believe. It will be a hard time of adjustment for some and my heart goes out to them all.....even to Dave. It's funny how when you actually think I am worried about him and Cherry but I am I guess. It can't be easy to see a dream die....I'm sure the original idea was much different than what the Jesus Christians evolved into. This is a chance now, I hope, for all the ex members to find freedom and peace in doing their own thing without any oppressions or harsh rules, I hope.

I hope if this is some sort of regrouping that there has been some change in their hearts.

I'm praying for all the Jesus Christians wherever they are tonight, I hope they are safe and warm and not lonely or afraid since they have had the group as support for so long. They seem like pretty tough people, tougher than me by a long shot so I presume they have worked out their details of what they are doing.

Call me crazy but I find myself worried for them........may God watch over them all and show them the way. I hope they do not go into hiding in some fear based idea of the wicked world.......may God lead good people to them so they can rebuild trust in society and also I hope they reconnect with their families. I know Joe's mum is waiting to embrace him and I know Kevin would love to see Dave and Cherry at his door....Alf and the rest have family who would welcome them.....I hope they keep in touch with those who love them.

Peace to them all.

Date: November 06, 2010 09:18PM

Dave and Cherry can probably ditch the membership soon, as they can both get the Australian pension and travel around in a campervan like grey nomads. They will still probably enjoy their annual overseas trip, so their lives won't be much different from a large number of Australian pensioners.

Was I right?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.