Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: essay ()
Date: November 23, 2017 08:30AM

Here is one to ponder. Deceit's favorite roll is playing the victim.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 01, 2017 08:27PM

Sorry once again no PM's.

Q...Why would the Benhayon's buy - for cash - above market value - 12 houses in one street and then try and push out the other residents?

A...Fiery-Cult exclusive street, no entry for the Pranic?
Serge is the head of the cult that is Universal Medicine. He is in the business of making money and a very clever businessman at that, as seen by the enormous wealth he has acquired in the short period of time since he came up with the cult-con!

Date: December 02, 2017 12:09AM

AND Yes Serge does proclaim that Wolf Whistles directed at you, is just one of the many ways you get breast cancer!

Date: December 11, 2017 05:28AM

In the great world of Cults, there are many different kinds, shapes and colors. One of the most important things to ponder on is 'know thine enemy'. Not all cults are obvious, some only require your adoration and unending support, some require your money, but all require you to believe them unquestionably, even if you have doubts.Never question the illimitable!

One cult leader in question is Avocado King the Great (aka SB) he is the master of disguise. His first incarnation was all about Healing - You can Heal yourself, with my help. God/religion is bad, it will make you sicker.

AKG then morphed into the son of God reincarnated, that wasn't a religion it was a ??????

AKG changed colors and turned business model guru, think my way and grow rich. Not rich yet, not thinking like me yet! Teach fear, condone touch-up's, make up funny names for lying in warn, darkened lavender smelling rooms while rhythmically rocking the patsy, oops patient. However what AKG failed to tell the students 'students' was, it only works if you're paid in cash, never give a receipt or never honestly declare what's hidden under the bed.

There is a reason so many innocent and often intelligent people are caught up in the hundreds of cults around today. Here is a quote from a very interesting, helpful and informative site.

Beware of thinking that you are immune from cult involvement, the cults
have millions of members around the world who once thought they were
immune, and still don't know they are in a cult!To spot a cult you need to
know how they work and you need to understand the techniques they use.

[www.cultwatch.com]

Tread mindfully.

Date: December 21, 2017 09:00PM

Thus it is always mindful to ponder.

'People who create their own drama deserve their own karma'.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 21, 2017 10:20PM

Beware of thinking that you are immune from cult involvement, the cults
have millions of members around the world who once thought they were
immune, and still don't know they are in a cult!To spot a cult you need to
know how they work and you need to understand the techniques they use.

And now cult recruiters use social media.

Two recent, and egregious examples.

[www.google.com]

[medium.com]

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: December 26, 2017 03:52PM

UM has dozens of websites, all saying essentially the same thing. Between each of them are small differences so one maybe dedicated to worship of Benhayon, another of the group as a whole. But all can be characterized by hundreds of comments from the believers offering their devotion to Benhayon.

They also have websites set up to discredit or harangue any one who questions or speaks out against them. As Benhayon has said he is prepared to debate with anyone the validity of his claims, using the internet to try and crush people seems very dishonest and dishonorable.

Date: January 09, 2018 08:25AM

2018 - In astronomical terms this is a 2+0+1+8 = 11 which broken down is 1+1 = 2, the year of the Bullshit Artist. The Great God of Goonellabah has decreed it and we, his humble yet pranic non-believers ask, “For God’s sake, what’s next?”

Name calling oh great Con-man? Well I and myself, who choose to be called from this day forth ‘Don’t Make Me Laugh Any Harder’, finds your constant name calling a tad hypocritical, oh nutty one. When you divide the world into Fiery and Pranic, then pronounce to all who are gullible enough to pay, that only the ‘fiery’ shall be saved and the ‘pranic’ are evil and to be avoided/abandoned or converted…isn’t this a case of the pot calling the kettle black? Then again lack of formal education can do that to some people. When you do thus, however, aren’t you calling the pranic people of the world lesser, bad, not living in the light, base, and thus it goes on? BUT we’ve hurt YOUR feelings; isn’t that a pranic emotion Buttercup?

What a surprise then to discover GGG emotionally railing against free speech! Well it’s not so surprising after all because GGG shares, alongside all totalitarian demagogues, truthfully, the knowledge (sic) that any rational critique represents a serious threat to their control over other's thoughts and beliefs. Thus I say unto you, that the two most powerful weapons in a totalitarianist’s (hey it does sound more erudite when you make up words!) arsenal is ‘othering’ through name calling and denouncing any alternative viewpoint as evil. For example, in Leonardo’s words (woops, he doesn’t go by that pseudonym any more) ‘the Detractors’.

It is not surprising then to discover that the Conman’s Conman, Serge Benhayon, has worked very hard to corrode any semblance of free speech in Australia. He does this by bludgeoning with legal suits, or threats of legal suits, anyone and everyone who raises any kind of criticism, whether rational or emotional, accurate or exaggerated, in any kind of public forum or private conversation. In Truth and Livingness and Lovingness, it is thus a twisting of the truth to pretend to focus solely on cyberspace. Rest assured the Conman’s Conman maintains a watchful surveillance with his legal attack dogs across all public domains for any kind of criticism. Nor does it matter whether the targets of these lawsuits are struggling community agencies or the economically disadvantaged. He, or his inner circle, bludgeons them all, without prejudice, for they are the evil one’s destined to be enslaved within their pranic form for lifetimes to come! No doubt the Fiery ones have a fine spiritual rationale for their bullying, in the same way that every fanatic does.

So where the Great Not God of Goonellabah fails in reason he succeeds through economic bullying, but then audaciously rails against critics who employ anonymity while finding refuge in US based websites protected by strong free speech legislation! But this is the trick of all bullies. Ever fearful of standing alone they gather round a group of bullies to persecute their victims and then call their victims cowards!

The broken logic of this particular cult leader’s thinking runs throughout this ridiculous pseudo-erudite argument of beliefs in believing. For example, what kind of hypocrisy is it where the Conman’s Conman argues that criticism is equal to an attempt to impose a single truth? This from the Pineapple King who systematically bullies all those around him to impose his Universal Truth! To fall for this is to miss the obvious logical fallacy. That is, that the fundamental presupposition of free speech is that there is NO single absolute truth that a single person or group can discover or report on or solely lay claim to. Only conmen, psychopaths and/or bullies with their own investments in egotism, power and wealth would argue otherwise. But then again, why are we surprised? Serge the Conman’s Conman is simply following the very well worn path, a simple repetition of every other cult leader that has preceded, that currently exists and that will follow him. There is sadly nothing extraordinary in the Pineapple King at all.

Similarly, true to all forms of totalitarianism, truthfully Serge the Protected only presents one side of an alarmist argument. Such as, "next we’ll have devils fraudulently driving our cars breaking all road and parking rules if free speech is allowed to go on". See too how he slanders the deeply considered and tested principles of free speech while at the same time railing against slander. This amounts to poor thinking and logical non-sense that nevertheless, dressed in its pseudo-philosophy and emotional ‘emotionless’ rhetoric , will work its ‘spiritual’ message on those that, for their own reasons and histories, are determined to believe and need to believe in what they want to believe. I pity their families and friends.

Thus as I predicted in the year 1209, 2018 the year of the Bullshit Artist, will be a great year - for the ‘Pranic’ of the world. We get to freely spend our money, listen to magical music from brilliant writers and mesmerising singers. We get to eat some of the most delicious and varied varieties of food and beverages, without fear or guilt, but mostly we get to love those who tolerate our human-ness and be loved by truly beautiful people. Sadly however for the followers of Serge de Montfort, you my poor, poor people are on a journey with a ‘capped’ end. This may possibly be the biggest spoiler of all time, but, therefore and thus I say to you - in genuine concern… “Turn back now it’s a trap!” Serge de Montfort is willing to sacrifice each and every one of you for his own luxurious physical survival and his alone! So it is written.

With love

Don’t Make Me Laugh Any Harder.

Date: January 24, 2018 10:56AM

A quick note to the Seer's Seer.

Listen precious,even I'm surprised.

When it takes only a few days for a mere Pants Peeing Pranic Pleb like me to have a 'prediction' come to pass, there's a problem.
When it takes up to eighteen years for the Lord of the Zealots - either you've lost your touch or you need to ditch the middle aged Skesis like women followers, kick those emasculated lap-dogs off your knee, and get a few DoberMANs.

I didn't think it was possible, but you Did Make Me Laugh Harder.

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: February 06, 2018 03:41PM

More legal shenanigans from Benhayon - who seems to be not be too keen on releasing his financial records to the court - are mentioned on this blog: [factsaboutuniversalmedicine.wordpress.com]

I wonder what he's worried about exposing?

There's also the return of a most excellent documentary series on the group. They tried to shut it down on YouTube (again, what are they worried about?) but truth and sense prevailed and they are now back online again: [factsaboutuniversalmedicine.wordpress.com]

The creator of the series is in dire need of funds to support her while she battles a frivolous defamation claim against her by the group (more worry from the group about public exposure - there seems to be a pattern here) so please do donate if you can. There's a PayPal link in the header of the blog.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.