Current Page: 24 of 169
Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 24, 2012 06:08AM

[sergebenhayon.blogspot.com]

Universal Medicine has started to respond to the criticisms of it appearing ever more frequently. Benhayon claims that those who criticise his words have been touched by them and are afraid of the areas within them that have been touched. I think not. Those of us writing about this cult very much have our eyes open and are seeking to educate and prevent more people being lost to this fraudulent faith.

Posted 4th April by Andrea Cione
Labels: wikipedia vietnam clinic unimed alice a. bailey byron bay universal medicine healing teaching energetic pythagoras serge benhayon benhayon esoteric energy medicine mars venus cult fraud

3 View comments Xil 10, 2012 3:57 PM
So pleased to have come upon this blog as it has most certainly confirmed my fears and suspicions about UM. I have two friends (one a very close long term friend) who have both come under the spell of Serge. I have long felt an uneasy feeling about UM but thought perhaps it was just me. I have much to say but alas I am busy with my girls right now and must go but I do so hope that this blog remains as the others disappeared I see probably at the request of Master Serge??? I would really love to hear more, particularly from ex members, warm regards and thanks again Tess

ReplyDelete
Andrea CioneApril 10, 2012 4:27 PM
I am glad you found the blog useful. It's primarily an information source and a place for people to discuss their feelings on Universal Medicine. Welcome and feel free to share.

I will fight to keep this blog active and am aware of others that have closed (for reasons unknown). The only way to really explore the truth of Universal Medicine is through a free exchange of information and the thoughts and feelings of those who have been effected by it, of which there seem to be many.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: frodobaggins ()
Date: May 24, 2012 07:07AM

A paragraph from Serge;s website

"This site is also governed by the universal principle of Free-Will; understood by, from and in its energetic meaning. Therefore, no one is held, persuaded, influenced, swayed, converted or asked to join, agree or accept either in part or full anything that is here or alike presented by the founder Serge Benhayon or any other contributor.

To be free to energetically choose ought to be the first impulse before any seeking for truth or answers begins. Hence, to be able to truly choose should be the entire and forever right of each individual. With that in full view, no teacher or organisation has placed so much emphasis on teaching true discernment so as to make the highest form of transparency available to its students, for there is no higher form of transparency than in energetic integrity.

Read, feel and understand that this site is based on the principle of a one-unified-truth. Such a principle has an energetic understanding that comes from the oldest science of all. Feel free to explore throughout our site.

If this site is not to your liking, you have exercised your right to choose. We welcome the choice and respect it in whole"

Interesting tactic he has taken. His website has certainly softened its approach. He talks about freedom of choice yet in practice teaches the opposite. IE - if you dont follow my strict guidleines you are doomed for another 1000 reincarnations. To say "NO" to serge makes you instantly wrong. Potential UM members reading his home page would think its all harmless. So make sure you dig deeper before getting too close to this guy. Remember FEAR can be a big driver of human behaviour. Dont let his airy fairy sweeping statements of buzzwords lure you into a false sense of security. Before you know it you will be brain washed and turned into something your friends and family dont recognize.

From what i hear from my sources.... because of this and other blogs serge is starting to draw unwannted attention within is how own back yard of byron. People are starting to notice the fancy cars, the several luxury properties and nice lifestyle he has created while at the same time claiming to earn very little and rip people off with blatant scams hidden behind a business registered as a religious charity. I love to see people earn and create a magnificent lifestyle for themselves but not by these means.

At the very least lets hope this forum puts an inch of doubt in peoples minds and hearts so they at least ask the question and dig a little more... and most importantly- ASK HIM FOR PROOF!!!! Dont let him dismiss you with " you need to feel into it more".

Date: May 24, 2012 08:11AM

Hi Frodo and co,

I don’t know if you have come across this blog, but it is worth reading to get an EXACT idea of what is happening in the mind of a student. [www.evolvedental.com.au]

it is spooky to ready because if you didn’t know better, you would think Serge has written it. He hasn't, but the author is so conditioned by listening to Serge that her voice has become his. Read below. I highlight words exactly as Serge would say them. Notice the hyphenated words; looks familiar.

I began to apply these tools and teachings to my daily livingness, in my way, and I got to feel who I am again and live from what my body feels and not that which my mind has been fed. It has not been something that has happened overnight but more a gentle unfoldment of me and a discarding of that which gets in the way of me being me. At first it was challenging as it brought up so much of what I had buried, denied and tried to numb myself from feeling and being aware of. It has required a willingness to be honest, to be aware, to seek true healing not relief or comfort and a commitment to me living me to the best of my ability. Through a loving dedication to self and an unwavering commitment to be a student of me I feel I have found a way of livingness that supports me to be who I truely am. Now I am not perfect, and thankfully no perfection is here sought, and there are times when I have “wobbled” and had my ups and downs but it is about the ability to acknowledge when I am with me and when I have lost myself and then be able to utilise the tools to bring myself back to me and my livingness.

This is the best part and it explains something that is actually the root of my disagreement with my ex partner and goes back to one of my very first comments on this forum. You see this 'student' thinks (or feels) the only way to connect is to immerse herself in the world of Serge and his steady diatribe of counter reason. It's beautiful; anytime her reason returns ( read above, she wobbles) she goes back to Serge's ancient science ( there's a abuse of a word for you) to have her mind reset in "I will accept anything mode" She has so immersed herself that he ponderings are simply Serge’s words coming back out. Talk about given your power away...

in-truth it is actually quite simple. It is a simple as making a choice, a choice that says I know I am already love, that I come from the divine (God) and then applying some tools to re-confirm and bring you back to that. For me these tools and awareness’s came from the presentations, teachings and books of Serge Benhayon and Universal Medicine that were resonating with a knowing with-in that was already mine but which until then I had yet to give a voice to

Oh Dear...this is all so the same as what every othe UM student says. It is scary. No the voice was not yours, it is Serge's. He has replaced your own inner dialogue with his. He has found some buttons and pressed them. He knows what you want to hear in relation to your pain and questions and doubts and fears and he helps you wash them away with a vision of something bigger than what you have now. ( which by the way is a miracle which you are wasting) The words wash over you, cleansing a life of pain and slowly you fall under the spell...it's convenient, easy but ultimately very sad.

Listen up seekers of truth.
.and UM practitioners reading and hating this blog ( and you too Sergey boy) truth doesn’t come from the outside in ( right Serge) it comes from within. Since man started to ponder these things it has been axiomatic ( and demonstratable) that true change arises when change occurs inside. That can only occur from your own self discovery. It can be as simple as understanding a principle which makes you interact differently with the world, or realising your predilections ( like wanting their to be an afterlife) which has been making you believe in certain things, to true inner enlightenment of Buddha ( the real one, not Serge's convenient remake to suit his philosophy 101)- where the self discovered, inner change resulted in perception of reality shifting. On the other hand what Serge offers you is a cage; His ideas fed from the outside in, constantly in one form or another, which is reinforced with behaviour guidelines for eating, sleeping, what to listen to or look at, and what to eat. ( Yes, we know you pretend it is a choice Serge but you are only tricking your customers and maybe yourself) and this keeps you thinking you have changed the way you are in the world...! Wrong. Nothing has changed except you have been duped either by a very smart man, or a man too foolish to know otherwise ( I think it is the latter) who is happy to play with your lives and the lives of those that are affected.

I know it seems like a good product and the marketing is slick. But it is dodgy and will fall apart before you get any use out of it. Stop paying for it now. The product you want is available to you free of charge and it much much more interesting. You need to do a bit more work yourself but the result will be far better.

Date: May 24, 2012 09:49AM

frodobaggins
A paragraph from Serge;s website

"This site is also governed by the universal principle of Free-Will; understood by, from and in its energetic meaning. Therefore, no one is held, persuaded, influenced, swayed, converted or asked to join, agree or accept either in part or full anything that is here or alike presented by the founder Serge Benhayon or any other contributor.

Imagine a disclaimer like this on any other site, imagine if your real estate agent had this on their website, or your children's school, or anyone else for that matter. If someone was selling you a house and they said "hand over your deposit, but don't worry there is no risk that you won't get it back I promise, nobody will keep it, hold it against your will and not give it back either in part or full by me or anyone else." you would immediately ask your self, "what is this person playing at?"

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

--From Hamlet (III, ii, 239)

Queen Gertrude spoke these famous words to her son, Prince Hamlet, while watching a play at court. Gertrude does not realize that Hamlet has staged this play to trap her and her new husband, King Claudius, whom Hamlet suspects of having murdered his father. She also does not realize that the lady who "doth protest too much" is actually herself, as the Player King and Queen represent Hamlet's Father and Queen Gertrude. The former will be poisoned (in this play within the play) by the king's brother, as in reality (Hamlet suspects) Claudius killed his Father. Gertrude's statement is in response to the play-Queen's repetitive statements of loyalty to and love of her first husband.

ergo, this has come to mean, that usually when someone denies something too strongly and with frequency the opposite is true.

Date: May 24, 2012 09:59AM

I'm currently in the process of translating Serge's message for 2012 back into plain english - not an easy feat as noted previously his "writing" style makes use of old "archaic" language, and is all jumbled together nonsensically, I'll post it up when I'm done, as it should satisfy fair use and be free from copyright violation, in my professional and qualified opinion it is not an energetic writing style, but reads more like someone with poor grammar, average intellect and with inadequate training attempting to write beyond they means and experience level. As to the actual content, I have my own opinions as do many on this site, some more qualified than me to judge, so when it's up I look forward to hearing some opinions.

Date: May 24, 2012 10:29AM

knowledge_is_king
Hey Frodobaggins, thanks for the response.
On the one hand it makes the concern more real by hearing that others have experienced the same thing.
On the other, I guess it is good that we can use each other's experience to build a more complete picture.
I am currently in the process of going through the 10 point checklist on my brother's behalf, and I will continue to update the responses as a way of guaging how far along he is in his "investment".

Some of the information that you have ammassed in this thread is essential in getting a bigger picture on this organisation, it would be great to get some more organised deconstruction going on it.
For example:
1. Who is Serge Benhayon, we know he was a tennis coach (or we believe he was) but from 1999 backwards there is no reference of him - what can we find out
2. Who are the rest of the people in the inner circle
3. What are the ABN's of his enterprise
4. What is the annual turnover
5. How many staff does he have
6. How many countries is he active in, what are the details
7. What do we know of his past - was he in any trouble with the law, has he been involved in politics
8. Has anyone raised any concerns with the Authorities - or with the local council where his seminars take place
9. What books was he reading around the time he dreamt up his philosophies
I think you have some of these answers but this is obviously not an exhaustive list.

I think there are a couple of good reasons for doing this.
1. It gives people a look behind the mask, at current the followers seem enamoured by the idea that one day he was a tennis coach and the next day he was bitten by a magical spider and turned into EnergyMan
a) but let's cut through the BS and find out who the real SB is.
2. He obviously doesn't like it when people look into him, it makes him uncomfortable which is why he keeps bringing Blogs and FB pages down
There is a few reasons why he would care
a) he's a sociopath
b) he is afraid what people will find - i.e. there is something worth looking for
c) he is a fraud
3. But in the very least it gives us some answers, and annoys him, because at the moment it feels like the reverse is true, he has the answers and we're the ones who are annoyed.

I don't know what the latitude is within this site for achieving this goal, but we should do what we can within the scope of the rules.

Sorry to quote myself, seems a bit arrogant. But thought I'd give an update of how I'm getting on with finding some details.

1. Who is Serge Benhayon, we know he was a tennis coach (or we believe he was) but from 1999 backwards there is no reference of him - what can we find out

Not much further progress here.

2. Who are the rest of the people in the inner circle

I have names and details but I don't want to push the limits of the rules too far, PM for more info. What I can post are as below:
Caroline Raphael, Psychology (from UM website)
Dr Danielle Loveless, Exercise Physiologist (from UM website)
Kate Greenaway, Physiotherapist (from UM website)
Mary Louise Myers, Esoteric Breast Massage (from UM website)
Nicola Lessing, Financial Planner, General Manager, In Your Interest (from www.inyourinterest.com.au/)

3. What are the ABN's of his enterprise

Current details for ABN: 98 465 168 863
Entity name: The trustee for THE UNIVERSAL FAMILY TRUST
ABN status: Active from 01 Jul 2007
Entity type: Discretionary Trading Trust
Goods & Services Tax (GST): Registered from 01 Jul 2007
Main business location: NSW 2480
Trading name
UNIVERSAL MEDICINE
From
01 Jul 2007

Current details for ABN: 71 488 022 720
Entity name: BENHAYON, SERGE
ABN status: Active from 20 Nov 2002
Entity type: Individual/Sole Trader
Goods & Services Tax (GST): Registered from 21 Nov 2002
ABN last updated: 01 Jun 2011

Current details for ABN: 89 141 943 302
Entity name: UNIVERSAL MEDICINE PTY LTD
ABN status: Active from 23 Feb 2010
Entity type: Australian Private Company
Goods & Services Tax (GST): Not currently registered for GST
Trading name: UNIVERSAL MEDICINE PTY LTD
Not entitled to receive tax deductible gifts
ABN last updated: 12 Mar 2012

Current details for ABN: 52 152 869 317
Entity name: COLLEGE OF UNIVERSAL MEDICINE
ABN status: Active from 25 Aug 2011
Entity type: Australian Public Company
Goods & Services Tax (GST): Not currently registered for GST
Main business location: NSW 2477
Trading name: COLLEGE OF UNIVERSAL MEDICINE
COLLEGE OF UNIVERSAL MEDICINE is a Charitable Institution endorsed to access the following tax concessions:
Tax concession
GST Concession
Income Tax Exemption
FBT Rebate
COLLEGE OF UNIVERSAL MEDICINE is endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) from 25 Aug 2011.

Current details for ABN: 71 488 022 720
Entity name: BENHAYON, SERGE
Registered as: Universal Medicine Publishing
ABN status: Active from 20 Nov 2002
Entity type: Individual/Sole Trader
Goods & Services Tax (GST):
Registered from 21 Nov 2002
ABN last updated: 01 Jun 2011

In summary, it looks like Serge started his first enterprise under Universal Medicine trading as Serge Benahyon, Sole Trader in 2002, and throughout the last 10 years this has evolved into Universal Medicine Pty Ltd (a private company), complete with a publishing house Universal Medicine Publishing, a teaching arm College of Universal Medicine, and is registered for Charitable gifts and is quite obviously a business.

4. What is the annual turnover

Universal Medicine Pty Ltd
Revenue: $10mil - $25mil
Source (ZoomInfo.com.au)

5. How many staff does he have

Universal Medicine Pty Ltd
Employees: 50-100
Industry: Training, Education
Source (ZoomInfo.com.au)

6. How many countries is he active in, what are the details

That I know of:
Australia
Vietnam
UK
For more info PM me

7. What do we know of his past - was he in any trouble with the law, has he been involved in politics

No further developments

8. Has anyone raised any concerns with the Authorities - or with the local council where his seminars take place

No further developments

9. What books was he reading around the time he dreamt up his philosophies

Alice A. Bailey (by his own admittance)
Madame Blavatsky (by his own admittance)
A dumby's guide to Plato (educated guess)
A dumby's guide to Evolution (educated guess)
A dumby's guide to Modern Medicine (educated guess)
A dumby's guide to Acupuncture (guess)
A dumby's guide to Michaelangelo (guess)
The Da Vinci Code (guess)

I am still looking into these things further, but if there is anything specific that anyone on this blog would like researched on this topic, feel free to send it through by PM and I'll be happy to take a look.

Posted by: frodobaggins ()
Date: May 24, 2012 11:03AM

Ah yes - Evolvedental.... I know of this practice. And of course they are pushing the same products that serge recommends and crapping on the same way serge craps on

Yep this is EXACTLY the words of Serge spoken by a UM member. Its like a bunch of brainwashed zombies walking around spilling out the wisdom of Serge. This is how my ex would ramble on from time to time to try and explain her belief system. Not her words at all! Its almost word for word... a maze of mixed up jumbled words and sentences that are full of hypocricy and contradictions. His writing style is almost laughable. Wake up UM members... do you really want to lose your identity and all sound the same... act the same... eat the same.... look the same..... lose total power and control of your lives? Its like little clones of serge running around spreading the word.

Hey serge - we know your reading this.... if you have nothing to hide... come out and post on here. In PLAIN english explain yourself. Dont hide behind your maze of words. Like any organisation be open to questions and constructive feedback. Bring some proof. Perhaps you could post a prediction on here (in this lifetime please) and lets see if it comes true. I hear you have ramped up your predictions in recent times.

As Macready has said ( i love this point).... if you have been contacted by the hierachy before you made any lifestyle changes then surely your devoted members must now be in regular contact with this elusive heavenly body of supreme powers. After all they are clones of you and follow your word to the letter so surely they now must be in touch with the hierachy???? Why do they still need you? You claim your no more special then the rest of us. Your like a bad car mechanic that keeps people coming back for more when in fact the people you see have very little wrong with them. I am not sure about you serge but if i make a claim in my business i have to back it up or else i have pissed off customers. How do you sleep at night? I know my ex has yet to hear from the hierachy.... she told me so... why... because you have told her she is a "forever student" You have created a dependence and thats just sad.

Great post concerned partner!

Date: May 24, 2012 04:33PM

The claim to be no more special than anyone else is of course the same as any other claim made by Serge. It's the false choice, double speak that forms the mind cage for the student:

I am just like you-- a forever student. I am not different, not a teacher, simply a presenter of energetic truth..... yet, I am the re-incarnated Renaissance Master, mathematician and ancient philosopher all of whom were clear beings living in the energetic truth! I am also able to communincate with the hierarchy, where as you are not clear enough to know the energetic truth, and are probably in some astral/pranic trap and being misled by a spirit if you think your meditation/inner truth has merit!..

Universal Medicine is about integrity and truth, we invite you to find out what we have to say, and if it doesnt resonate and is not right for you, so be it-- yet, if you dont agree with it, you are going to have mulitple bad lives, lower the vibration, add to the forthcoming chaos, and generally have a bad life. But. that's your choice.

You dont need to eat this diet, we simply invite you to feel what is right for yourself-- but if you dont eat this way, you are dampening yourself and draining vital energy for being fiery and in your livingness. And also, other UM people will look scornfully and freak out when some gluten ( shock, horror!) or god forbid, cheese ( the work of the devil) comes within 100 metres.

We invite you to see if UM is the truth, if not shut the book and have a wonderful life, with love!--- but remember, all other traditions are false, all other guru's are 'spiritual' and dangerous! all religions are evil and controlled by the lords of form ( boo!) Science and evidenced based thinking shuts you off from your 'inner heart'- but that is okay, you choose...

I invite you to consider how UM feels for you and whether it is right or not--- yet do you know you cannot trust your feelings?how can you? you are being misled by a lifetime of expectations and lower mind pranic thinking. How can you check what feels right when you are not in your fiery heart centre? - but that is okay, you are free to choose..

In time, science will find the Xkaddadmyslphous gland ( made up the name just like SB did) and UM will be proved right. In time ( um 50 years or so, just outside our lifetimes I notice), science will also discover the energetic truth for all to understand---Science and 'evidence' based thinking belongs to the pranic mind which seeks evidence of that which is cannot know. The only way is via the inner heart- forget the mind and proof and science...

It goes on and on. Of course, UM students, you are lost in the trap so you will be thinking ( or think you are feeling)- "WOW what a pranic attack ( where art thou pranic?) I feel sorry for this ( unidentified ) person lost in the Miasma fog.. with love. Let me sit down and check in with myself and eat a gluten/dairy free muffin and blast out some goovy tunes of the younger benhayon clone and bring and bring it back to me" But just before you do that please consider this ( thusly if it helps) You're reading this made you feel a certain way. That is how feelings actually happen. they originate as a result of the mind..they are not independent energies that can guide you as your master says. Do you feel that energy?- the one you want to get away from with the music ( sic) and safe snack. The reason you want to check in, is to maintain the 'mood'- because without it the truth crowds in. You cannot tolerate reality because you view it the same way as you did before UM. nothing has changed from inside, because as per my last post, you've been given nothing to change it with. Just a new story to replace your own.

Thusly I say, ponder that.
Till next time
the forever awakener to truth and the mountain of science.

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: May 24, 2012 09:08PM

COncerned Partner
The claim to be no more special than anyone else is of course the same as any other claim made by Serge. It's the false choice, double speak that forms the mind cage for the student:

I am just like you-- a forever student. I am not different, not a teacher, simply a presenter of energetic truth..... yet, I am the re-incarnated Renaissance Master, mathematician and ancient philosopher all of whom were clear beings living in the energetic truth! I am also able to communincate with the hierarchy, where as you are not clear enough to know the energetic truth, and are probably in some astral/pranic trap and being misled by a spirit if you think your meditation/inner truth has merit!..

Universal Medicine is about integrity and truth, we invite you to find out what we have to say, and if it doesnt resonate and is not right for you, so be it-- yet, if you dont agree with it, you are going to have mulitple bad lives, lower the vibration, add to the forthcoming chaos, and generally have a bad life. But. that's your choice.

You dont need to eat this diet, we simply invite you to feel what is right for yourself-- but if you dont eat this way, you are dampening yourself and draining vital energy for being fiery and in your livingness. And also, other UM people will look scornfully and freak out when some gluten ( shock, horror!) or god forbid, cheese ( the work of the devil) comes within 100 metres.

We invite you to see if UM is the truth, if not shut the book and have a wonderful life, with love!--- but remember, all other traditions are false, all other guru's are 'spiritual' and dangerous! all religions are evil and controlled by the lords of form ( boo!) Science and evidenced based thinking shuts you off from your 'inner heart'- but that is okay, you choose...

I invite you to consider how UM feels for you and whether it is right or not--- yet do you know you cannot trust your feelings?how can you? you are being misled by a lifetime of expectations and lower mind pranic thinking. How can you check what feels right when you are not in your fiery heart centre? - but that is okay, you are free to choose..

In time, science will find the Xkaddadmyslphous gland ( made up the name just like SB did) and UM will be proved right. In time ( um 50 years or so, just outside our lifetimes I notice), science will also discover the energetic truth for all to understand---Science and 'evidence' based thinking belongs to the pranic mind which seeks evidence of that which is cannot know. The only way is via the inner heart- forget the mind and proof and science...

It goes on and on. Of course, UM students, you are lost in the trap so you will be thinking ( or think you are feeling)- "WOW what a pranic attack ( where art thou pranic?) I feel sorry for this ( unidentified ) person lost in the Miasma fog.. with love. Let me sit down and check in with myself and eat a gluten/dairy free muffin and blast out some goovy tunes of the younger benhayon clone and bring and bring it back to me" But just before you do that please consider this ( thusly if it helps) You're reading this made you feel a certain way. That is how feelings actually happen. they originate as a result of the mind..they are not independent energies that can guide you as your master says. Do you feel that energy?- the one you want to get away from with the music ( sic) and safe snack. The reason you want to check in, is to maintain the 'mood'- because without it the truth crowds in. You cannot tolerate reality because you view it the same way as you did before UM. nothing has changed from inside, because as per my last post, you've been given nothing to change it with. Just a new story to replace your own.

Thusly I say, ponder that.
Till next time
the forever awakener to truth and the mountain of science.

This is a truely magnificent post COncerned, thank you for it.

And Serge, as Frodo says, where are you? Why not use this forum as an opportunity to speak to a wider audience? An audience not paying you to appear I am afraid, but surely that does not preclude your ability to answer a few basic questions?

There are many points of discussion here, and many people reading who would love to know your answers. Or should I/we take your lack of interest in engaging in discussion as a sign that Universal Medicine is all that we suspect?

Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: May 24, 2012 11:02PM

Hi John and Frodo, In my struggle to get my wife out of UM I downloaded the material on "cultevasion.blogspot.com " and insisted she read it . i even printed it out for her and read it out aloud myself.I forced her to in our living room to listen to those farcical radio interviews with the sickenly obsequious Ms Cue.I pointed out daily Benhayon's absurd testimonies regarding Elvis etc.I was constantly at it , it wasn't any easy task and at the time there was a great deal of tension in the house due to this but I feel it gave my wife an honest view of this sinister belief system. This forum has been superb and full of many intelligent postings and does contain most of the material from those previous critical sights. In all my battle with this I tried to remain calm and non threatening. I also used close friends and relatives for support.I can't guarantee this would work for anyone else but it's just my story . I believe that the ignorance and arrogance of Benhayon and UM will never withstand the onslaught of reason, intelligence and goodwill.Thank you and all the best - Eric

Current Page: 24 of 169

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.