Current Page: 6 of 49
Re: YMBBA Ministries
Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: June 08, 2012 11:49PM

Hi everyone, unfortunately I have been dealing with this group for almost a year now :(. The original three boys were sent to Texas from a baptist church in Missouri (possibly with Calvinistic roots) however, over time the Texas group has become extremely radical. They have taken the depravity part to a whole new level and if someone outside the church does not 'act' as they do then they take that to mean that that person is not saved. They do not watch TV or listen to radio, they do not participate in activities purely for enjoyment, ie sports (either watching or participating) they do not see a value in 'worldly" knowledge (education) so they wont be sending their children to school or encouraging any college etc for the older members, they use the King James version of the bible only and sing old style hymns only. Unfortunately I know this because of conversations I have had with my son over the past year. These beliefs in themselves are not wrong per say, its just they take them to the extreme. I have quoted many scripture to Justin about the joys and blessings of the Lord, how HE has made each of us unique, with specials gifts to be shared and used to show others how much our God loves us and wants to have a personal relationship with each of us. It is like talking to a brick wall, the veil over these kids is strong and evil. I dont know where each of you stand with spiritual warfare but it has come to your town and it would be a good idea if you each did some reading on it so that you understand where the battle truly is. The "father of lies" is out to steal, kill and destroy, don't be deceived. If anyone has any questions or specific concerns you can certainly ask me here or if you want you can send me a private message. I do not pretend to have all of the answers but God has shown me a lot over the past year, especially the importance of unity and strength among Christians. Stay strong and pray.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: chris99 ()
Date: June 09, 2012 01:46AM

They allow the little ones to watch videos of the animal planet. Which I thought was a little strange. Isolating themselves and their chidren from the world as we know it is rather disturbing. I have 2 nieces and could not not imagine them being denied an education, or not being allowed to have communication with me or the rest of our family.

Think about the effect it will have on these babies as they get older, the will be lost in the real world. And, what would happen if they reached a certain age and decided they did not want to be a part of this lifestyle. Will they be strong/wise enough to stray away from this group.

Posted by: Kjdean49 ()
Date: June 09, 2012 03:03AM

Justin07, I remember the first time my son-in-law condemned us for our family gatherings, when we would sit and watch football or just have fun being together. That caught us completely off-guard! The. Ext thing we were condemned on was our enjoyment of Disneyworld...my husband and I go once a year. We were told we had set it up as an idol in our lives and we were worshipping magic and sorcery. Wow...really!? Then we were told the kids could no longer watch Veggie Tales because it presented the Gospel in silliness. By that point, nothing we did was good enough. We were no longer allowed to spend time with the kids without supervision. It spiraled downward from there. He quit his job at our church and has not had one since then...he is actually a very talented musician.

We miss the kids so much. If any of you see them, hug them for us!

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: June 09, 2012 04:36AM

Kjdean49-that sounds about right for this group. Unfortunately, he is probably not using the musical talent that God gave to him. I'm sure that they have twisted it so that if he played it would be bringing praise to him instead of to God. Fortunately we know that the things Satan means for bad, God always uses for good. I am sure our kids know each other, I will pray that together they will see and hear the truth and be set free from the evil that currently blinds them.

Date: June 09, 2012 05:08AM

Amen, my new friend...amen

Date: June 09, 2012 09:11AM

It is true about them having 6 apts.

They are not connected w/ the people in Gum Springs

Posted by: Bobo The Echo ()
Date: June 09, 2012 11:55AM

1 of my sources says they have 6 apartments, and they were moving furniture down there. The lady I used to know that was the manager down there, dosent work there anymore so I cant confirm it. And what is this Gum Springs? I had heard that they were affiliated with them, or had bought some land down there around it. I have never heard of Gum Springs until yesterday. By the way Chris, you have an email I sent the other day, I dunno if you got it or not.

Date: June 09, 2012 12:52PM

Yes Bobo. I heard it from one of the ladies today that came to visit. And, 3 houses.

I noticed a different van over there tonight. Looked kind of like a church van.

Posted by: Bobo The Echo ()
Date: June 09, 2012 02:57PM

Oh the power of the internet. I found their Facebook pages

Ryan Ringnald
[www.facebook.com]

Sean Morris
[www.facebook.com]

Jake Gardner
[www.facebook.com]

And here is the Chris Faulkner guy. It seems we have a mutual friend....
[www.facebook.com]

Also my brother found this, It was a good read, I recommend it

[libertyforcaptives.com]

Date: June 09, 2012 08:33PM

My son-in-law's name is Daniel Pursley. He also has a Facebook page. They say they don't want to be associated with the world, yet they are on Facebook. Another young man is Chris Smith...didn't see him at the memorial service so he might still be in Arlington. My daughter, Kristin, and Dan drive a silver Chrysler Town and Country mini-van. I
know that because we bought it for them...they gave back everything we have given them but that...selective, huh?

Be careful, sweet friends in Wells. Continue to extend grace but DO NOT get into a verbal battle about Scripture. That is when they stop listening. It gets ugly QUICKLY. you are on the front lines of this battle. Again, I encourage you to write EVERYTHING down--anytime they come over, names, descriptions, even conversations. They can turn on you in a heartbeat! They want to make you look like you are making things up. My own daughter has called me a liar.

Thank you for the information you put here. I know Justin07 appreciates being able to read what is happening. Since we cannot be there to fight for our kids in person, we truly are devouring any info you post. I know I can only fight on my knees in prayer that this deception will be exposed and I am sure she is the same way. Keep one thing in mind should you begin to doubt...they ALLOWED an infant to die that never had a chance to experience life or the love of family.

Bobo, a friend sent that to me also. He counsels people that have been spiritually abused. I think it was "soft" in it's address, but then he does not know anyone personally that is in the group, nor has he experienced the condemnation from this group from someone he loves.

Covering you in prayer...

Current Page: 6 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.