Current Page: 4 of 49
Re: YMBBA Ministries
Posted by: chris99 ()
Date: June 07, 2012 02:54AM

I have not met nor seen Savannah, Annabelle or Levi. As soon as I see them I will be glad to inform you.
I have noticed that since the spotlight is on them, the women are not walking to & fro. They seem to be staying close to each other.
I also have noticed that the Ladies do all the work! The men do nothing! Can't even help the ladies unload the SUV when they go get supplies/groceries - just sit and watch them to all the work.

Do you know if any of these people have criminal backgrounds? I hear some wear Al-Non t-shirts....

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Kjdean49 ()
Date: June 07, 2012 02:59AM

not sure about the backgrounds. i would love to know that info, though! If you see my grandkids, tell them Nana and Pawpaw love them very much!

Date: June 07, 2012 05:45AM

Ms. Dean, do you live close to wells?
How long has your daughter been involved with these people? How did you hear about your grandbaby?

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: June 07, 2012 08:57AM

I think I missed something. The original story was that baby Faith had been left in the car but now it seems as if she suffered distress during her birth. Can someone please clarify?

Date: June 07, 2012 09:15AM

Chris99, my husband and I live in Houston. My son-in-law actually used to be on staff at the church we attend. They got involved last September, he quit his job in November and they moved to Grand Prairie the weekend after Thanksgiving. I learned about the death almost 18 hrs after it occurred when he called. Our daughter didn't communicate with us much. To speak with her, we had to go through her husband.

Justin07, not sure where you heard that story but it was never mentioned by me. In fact, when we were informed, we were told she just stopped breathing and that it was SIDS. I didn't find out about them praying over the body until 4 days later when a co-worker was googling for an obituary and called me from my office to see what she had discovered. I was devastated! She lived for 3 days before she was killed by neglect. The arrogance of these young men putting themselves on the same level as God and attempting to resurrect her! I am praying for justice to be served...

Date: June 07, 2012 09:35AM

Ok, I figured out what happened, after the original post I googled 'childs death is Texas" and ended up with a story about a father accidentally leaving his infant in the car all day, I got the story confused.

Date: June 08, 2012 12:10AM

Folks, if you see anything that might concern CPS or the Sheriff's Dept, call them. Write everything down!

Date: June 08, 2012 02:29AM

Hi, there is also a man around named William, he seems to be treated by the group as an 'elder' but he had some trouble a while back and his name was removed from the website (not sure what happened) He is the one who confronted us when we visited Justin last year in Grand Prairie, they were a bit surprised to see us to say the least. Jake (jacob) is a leader he is married to Joy Courville, you can look her up on line. She has cut communication with her family due to the radical beliefs of this group.

Date: June 08, 2012 03:22AM

I was wondering what the connection was to the Courvilles. I thought they might be supporting the group financially...need to look into that.

Date: June 08, 2012 05:59AM

Usually, groups like these stay together on one property. Do you think they want to buy the 100 acres to build a compound on so, that they can all be together?

I just dont understand why they chose a town the size of Wells. It is a very small town, where everybody knows everybody and everybody's business. There is no kind of industry here. I am sure Ms. Dean noticed that when she passed through. Just good ol' country folks - and this group has every one talking.

I noticed the Courville family on the website; If they are providing the funding, I would like to know what they do for a living because they are supporting a lot of people.

Current Page: 4 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.