Current Page: 1 of 49
YMBBA Ministries
Posted by: wendyjduncan ()
Date: August 12, 2011 09:04PM

Is anyone familiar with YMBBA Ministries, based in Arlington or Grand Prairie, Texas - Dallas metroplex?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: YMBBA Ministries
Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: April 18, 2012 09:27AM

Hi yes, unfortunately I am familiar with them. My son entered this cult in July 2011. They are very deceptive. They quote or rather twist scripture to confuse believers. It is always a warning when a group is trying to 'recruit' people who are already believers of the one true God. They cut the members off from any family members that may disagree with their beliefs and as far as my son is concerned he is not allowed to go anywhere alone (except of course to work and then give all his money to the "elders" of the cult, who do not work.) I could go on, but be assured that this is a dangerous cult being led by 'the father of lies". The 'boys' actively recruit where ever there are groups of young people, so watch your kids and tell them that they dont have to listen if approached.

Date: April 19, 2012 12:13PM

Thank you for this information. I have heard that YMBBA is also called "Church of Arlington". Did you son ever refer to the group with that name?

My husband and I work with survivors of cultic/spiritually abusive cults. We have been out of a pseudo-Christian cult for over ten years and host a monthly support group in the Dallas metroplex. When your son leaves this group, please tell him about our group. There is no charge for the group and it offers an opportunity to process the cultic experience with other people who have had a similar experience.

Date: April 19, 2012 12:15PM

Maybe Zeuszor has some information on this group - YMBBA or "Church of Arlington."

Date: April 20, 2012 12:10AM

Hi Wendy, yes I have heard them referred to in this way. Apparently they call themselves "the church of ..." and then put in the name of whatever city they are in. The couple of kids that started the Arlington group where actually sent from a group in Missouri, either St Louis or Springfield. The one house that they own was purchased in 2009 by an anonymous buyer, someone from Missouri I suspect. The Courville family is very much tied into this whole thing in case you want to get a little more background info. Have you had a chance to talk to the girl you referenced? The news was amazing. Praise God!

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: April 20, 2012 05:03AM

wendyjduncan
Maybe Zeuszor has some information on this group - YMBBA or "Church of Arlington."

No, zeuszor had never heard of this group before reading of it here.

Check this out, too. Doug and Wendy would like it, I am sure.

[www.alittleleaven.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2012 05:30AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: sharon35 ()
Date: May 05, 2012 05:41AM

These folks have bought 3 houses in our small town and we are very concerned. Anyone have any additonal information?

Date: May 05, 2012 09:26AM

Hi my son is currently in this group. We are not happy that he is there. This group is very decietful and tends to pray on people who already have a faith in God. They get them to question their faith and can be very dangerous. Start asking questions, don't let the youth in your town be alone with them. They seem like a benign group but dont be fooled.

Date: May 05, 2012 11:56AM

Sharon, what small town are you referring to? I thought they were located in Arlington, TX.

Posted by: sharon35 ()
Date: May 05, 2012 10:46PM

Wells, TX. Supposedly they have bought land and have plans to build a church and five houses. I am very concerned. There are large groups of them that live in the three houses they currently own. Lots of kids and none of them go to school. I have instructed my kids not to speak to them at all. One of them approached my husband yesterday but once he mentioned that his father n law was a preacher they shyed away.

Current Page: 1 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.