Current Page: 6 of 8
channeling
Posted by: TheRealDeal ()
Date: August 26, 2007 11:08AM

"Cipher"
My opinion of this group is based on the material that they publish themselves.

Well well well...

*MY* opinion of this "group" is based on me being one of the FIRST ORIGINAL members of this CULT.

And "Cult" it is, no matter who tries to downplay it as one.

This is a chance visit by me, by merely doing a long overdue Google search for "Tom Ringrose". And the subject matter still, after all this time, remains so distasteful to me that I most likely will not participate in an elongated discussion of it.

Merely relate the FACTS as PERSONALLY FIRST-HAND VIEWED by AN ORIGINAL MEMBER of the great "Tom Ringrose Cult" aka "We Channel The Higher Forces and Help And Love Everyone Con Artists Crapola Institute".

To relate this (my first time ever) is both painful and long to type, so I will try to be concise.

This is my first discovery (from these posts) that Tom Ringrose has died.

Is it alright to state here that I hope he has gone to a higher plane and is currently a spiritual resident on an alien craft where they are beating the living crap out of him like he used to do to children under the age of 5....????

One can only hope so.

Tom Ringrose entered my life (and a group of people I was with) in the early 1970's when one of our little group began taking "Mediumship Classes" from him.

He was brought to our townhouse in Manhattan for a "taste" of his "talents" (the person who brought him "was in total awe") [duh], and proceeded to show us his "wares" of the "psychic world".

A complete fake. But a top-notch well-versed one. The great stuff that all great Cult Leaders are made from.

He managed at that point to sweep everyone in our little group up into his first bonafide Cult, and into a house in Flushing Queens New York where we set up residency if one can call Pure Cult Hell such a mundane things as "residency".

Being well-read (a ticket clerk at TWA in Manhattan) and flaunting Edgar Cayce as his "mentor", he had all the tools of "spirituality" and "psychic" and "mysticism" at his command, and if he didn't then he would just read up on it, borrow it from one of us, or steal it, and claim it as his own.

As most con artist fakes who form cults do.

He used the Bible, the Koran, Kahlil Gibran, the Kabbalah, you name it, anything that he could to inundate the "spiritual senses" in an unsuspecting gathering of friends he had found easy prey during a crisis period.

Group therapy sessions were a regular thing. "Truth" sessions. He would have everyone sit in a circle (a great group of longtime friends) and then tear each other apart by telling "The Truth" one "really feels about them" to someone in the circle.

He, of course, and his vulture of a wife, were there to pick up all the pieces after all the immense damage was done.

They would break down the literal personalities of the people, and then put them back together inside the person in little boxes how they wanted them to really be.

Blinded lemmings. Serving only the hierarchy of the Cult.

His wife, I forget her name although I remember "Isis" the name she was "given", sat around and chainsmoked and ate chocolates all day.

We were not allowed to eat sugar of any kind, nor smoke, even though many of us were smokers.

Being an Israeli Citizen (if I remember correctly) she did Hebrew Interpretations of the Bible and the Jewish books related to the Bible (whatever that group of books is called). If I remember correctly we spent about one month on the first 3 words of the bible "In The Beginning".

That was not as much fun as it sounds.

We were also not allowed to be Gay. There were Gay people in our little group of friends that the infamous Ringroses found easy pickings.

But Tom Ringrose would go around grabbing the men's sexual organs whenever he wanted. And then look them in the eye if they objected and state something like "I'm just testing you" or "The Higher Forces are just testing you".

It was one of his great outs for everything. Everything was "A Test" if it could not be explained away by merely observing his abberant and overt sexual behaviour while "Performing The Great Works Of The Higher Forces".

Later, after I left this group, I found that he had been sleeping with both the men and the women of this group, some of them already married.

You were not allowed to eat sugar, smoke, be gay, or have contact with relatives, friends or associates.

All contact was cut off. Apparently this kind of complete "incommunicado" is necessary when forming A Real Cult and Indoctrinating The Members one by one and collectively.

And boy did it work.

Perfectly.

No outside "bad influences" "tainted by the Non-Truth" to get in the way of Tom and his wife's brainwashing schedules.

That they based their entire Cult around "Spiritual Matters" remains sad, but they are obviously in great company when it comes to forming such "man-made indoctrination camps".

Everyone was "The Enemy" you see. Except them.

No one was to be trusted. Only them.

And then they formed their Hierarchy Of Command from the Members, one by one.

And, boy, did those Members appreciate a little extra "wiggle room" by being so important and Close To The Top Cheese.

It gave them "Extra Privileges" your Ordinary Member didn't have access to.

One supposes things like being able to grab someone's sexual organs and state that the Higher Forces were just testing them.

Or sleep with someone's wife or husband and tell them (and anyone who asked) that it was a Higher Forces mandate.

These people were pigs.

Who used other people's "Need For Support" etc and "Spiritual Seekings" to form them into a Cult Of Filth that served the Hierarchy's ultimate plans.

Most likely Tom was shooting for replacing Moon or Cayce with himself (when the world finally realized the "importance of his great work".)

Thank you God for never letting that happen even though his wife and followers continue to drag in "New Blood" "New Suckers" each and every day, even with him gone.

One of his "Captains", while we were living in that house in Queens, finally broke one day, got in his car, drove the entire breadth of the country back home, and called and told his wife that he was sending her money and for her to get her and their children on a plane home NOW.

She left, took the children, gone, she was lucky.

The rest of us were still there.

The attic. Oh yes, the splendid attic. This house had an old attic. We sanded all the wood, shellaced it, the beams, the floors, an altar was made at one end with 13 candles of all different colors (name the influences of mysticism, spiritualism, religion, etc, Ringrose used them ALL and exceedingly well to become "God's Voice On Earth" and people licked it up like it was honey), incense burned profusely, tons of it, there were entrance curtains to the entrance of the "church" in the attic, it had a giant rectangular marble slab there, you were to dip your fingers into the holy water, step onto the giant slab, pull open the curtains, and then enter.

There you would find 13 candles burning at the "altar" end along with things like the Bible, the Koran, and any other "Religious Text", incense pouring throughout the windowless room, and your great friends all sitting on either side of the altar in rows coming out from it in their black robes (we all had wonderful black robes which we had to make), holding their little bells (we each had a little bell), we would chant, he would read, we would ring our little bells and chant, he would read some more, then he would go into trance and channel the "Higher Forces".

Everything would be tape recorded and then typed up and put into fireproof boxes, presumably for posterity (and to convince and indoctrinate the next suckers they could find and bamboozle.)

When this "Captain" left and had his wife and children follow him to make their "Escape" from these psychotic cult leaders, there was a "Ceremony" held there, in the attic after they were "Free".

We all put on our little black robes, got our little bells, lit all the candles, sat in our little rows, and Tom began to read from the Bible, and other texts.

Tom read to us about Judas betraying Jesus.

And about Peter denying Jesus 3 times before the cock crowed.

And on and on and on and on and on.

Then he lectured us. Hey, his actual "Captain", a big member of his personally chosen "Hierarchy" had just abandoned ship.

Tom had to make it look good. And so he did.

After he was through reading and lecturing, you would have thought that this "Captain", this wonderful man, wonderful husband, wonderful father, great all-around human being, was the devil himself.

That's how "good" Tom was at convincing everyone and their dog of just about "everything".

A consummate conman. A cult leader. Needed the vast attention and devotion of his indoctrinated worshipping followers.

And he could not get it in real life apparently, at least not enough to soothe his vast ego, so he turned to actually forming A Real Cult instead.

And used all the Tools Of Spirituality that were known on Earth (and a few extras like "Channeling") to accomplish his Machiavellian quest.

An abomination is too nice a word.

So Tom, after he was through lecturing us all about Judas, his "Captain", betrayal, etc, took up his "Captain's" silver crucifix (which he had forgotten while escaping), dowsed it in holy water and throughout various candle flames, walked to the entranceway of the attic/black robe ceremony room, lifted up the giant marble slab, placed the crucifix under it, and slammed it down.

Everyone jumped.

He then proceeded to tell us all that his "Judas Captain" was doomed to a life of a living hell for the rest of his natural life and for all eternity until he finally "Saw The Light" and returned to the Cult.

Needless to say, the wonderful man that escaped this awful Cult Leader's grasp by coming to his senses and taking his wife and children with him, was one of our very best friends for years.

Tom and his Israeli wife were the newcomers.

But that meant nothing to him or to her.

They were building A Cult.

They were building a Following.

Eventually, to quote Tom, "A UFO will be assigned to each and every one of you to follow you and guide you when you have finished your training here and go to the ends of the earth where I will send you to form offshoots of our original organization".

Tom was going for The World, like the Moonies or You Name Them.

And I, among others, was just "lucky" enough to be there to watch it all form from DAY ONE.

And soon the entire World would be filled with overflowing little Tom's and Isis's, most likely sending back reports and money to "The Mother Ship" on a regular basis.

Jim Jones eat your heart out.

Besides all the Tools Of Spirituality which Tom and his wife abysmally used to brainwash and indoctrinate unsuspecting people of all ages and walks of life (especially people in influential positions or careers), and the group therapy sessions where Tom and his wife and their hierarchy were trained to break down the entire personality of a human and replace it with whatever they saw fit, and the sleeping with men and women even when nobody was supposed to have sex or be gay, and the mandate that anyone who played music was forbidden to do so, or anyone who wrote poetry was forbidden to do so, or anyone who wanted to meet (or even contact) with friends, family or associates (or bring them there) was forbidden to do so, and the list of the "How To Make A Bonafide Cult And Get Away With It" horribleness is extensive and goes on and on and I don't have time to write it all in excruciating detail here.

But besides ALL THAT HORRIFIC ABUSE was what I saw him do to a little 3 year old boy one day.

Tom Ringrose sat there and beat this little 3 year old kid almost bloody one day.

And his witch of a wife sat there and chainsmoked and smiled.

And why did Tom Ringrose beat that 3 year old boy...............?

Because the little 3 year old boy wouldn't do what Tom wanted him to do immediately.

And the little 3 year old boy began to cry.

And Tom could not, would not, stand for that.

And Tom Ringrose beat and beat and beat and beat that little 3 year old boy into Literal Hysterics.

But.

Ah yes, the "but".

But he beat him sooooo much, that *even* in Hysterics, the little 3 year old boy *continued* to be in Literal Hysterics, but *closed his mouth* so Tom would not hear him cry *audibly* any more.

And at *that* point, and *only* at that point, did Tom Ringrose stop beating that precious little 3 year old boy.

What a man.

And his wife. What a woman.

The scum of the earth.

Well, I can write no more about this now, as it has brought up memories that have lain there for over 30 years now.

With no outlet from the horrors that Tom Ringrose and his wife heaped upon their fellow human beings.

Even the Children themselves.

But they look "Normal", don't they......................?

They look just like "The People Next Door".

Don't they..........................................................?

And they're *still* able to con and brainwash and indoctrinate people of all ages, professions, etc, throughout all the easy pickings out there walking the streets.

Even after Tom himself has died.

And, of course, they're only *ONE* Cult, out of *Many*.

And spreading.

Tom did his dirty work for over 30 years or so.

And the damage he and his wife did to human beings, and again, even Children, is disgusting.

I can only, again, hope that someone is beating the living crap out of Tom Ringrose on a UFO right about now.

And that anyone who participated in his Con Artist Cult Show for all these decades, and "continues his dirty work", will rot in Hell itself, right beside him.

Oh yeah, and "Jehu", heh, the way he joined this Cult was that his gay lover was in it, and he didn't want to separate from him.

One presumes that the power of a Real Cult can even make one stop shoving coke spoons up one's nose 24 hours a day.

Ouch.

I can only say that I am glad that a lot of the ORIGINAL MEMBERS, such as myself, escaped the future horrific leanings of a Cult Leader and his wife whose aberrant sexual deviancy and physical child abuse were not to be found in any book of The Bible being done by someone named Jesus Christ.

Leading people toward a spiritual path is one thing.

Being the devil himself like Tom Ringrose and his awful wife were while doing it.

Is an entirely different matter.

It always has been.

And it always will be.

Throughout eternity.

No matter how brainwashed you are.

Enjoy your day.

There are people still sitting out here that haven't had one nice day in over 30 years.

Simply because abominations like Tom Ringrose and his wife were ever born.

And THAT, my friend, is a little something called THE TRUTH.

Ah, but try to remember.

They're just "the people next door".

Heh.

:|

Thanks for the chance to *b-r-i-e-f-l-y* ENLIGHTEN some of the *MANY* brainwashed lemmings out there on The Internet.

It always pleases me to genuinely debunk people who form Cults and *need* followers.

And who will do anything to indoctrinate their "devotees" into washing their feet on their mandmade thrones.

Kind of funny when someone shows up who was THERE from DAY ONE.

Rather makes all THE PURE CRAPOLA go down the toilet and stay there.

Where it all originated from.

Tom Ringrose.

Burn, baby, burn.

:)

Live Long And Prosper Humanity,

TheRealDeal

Options: ReplyQuote
channeling
Date: September 02, 2007 04:45PM

=============================

In passing, a couple of miniscule clarifications on "Tom Ringrose & Gang" and "The Gathering".

There was one small window in the attic which was normally kept closed.

I still consider it a major feat that a tiny 3 year old boy was able to spontaneously figure out all on his own as he was being beaten into literal hysterics that while in the throes of literal hysterics if he closed his mouth and just screamed internally and no audible sound came out for the person beating him to hear that the pain would stop sooner than later.

Everyone was literally renamed to some wacko name that came out of Tom's mouth while in fake trance.

All the Gay people were forced to pair off with women and get married and have children [or at least try :| ].

All this again while he was having sexual relations with both genders behind closed doors.

Tom Ringrose also boasted from the very beginning, daily monthly yearly, of the "power to read auras".

That at any given time of the day or night he could merely look at your aura and literally know what you were thinking.

Anyone's.

Literally.

Therefore, according to Tom, it was impossible to hide your thoughts from him.

No matter how hard you tried.

24 hours a day.

Let's briefly review the guy who formed a literal Cult around 35 years ago and then "Blended into American Society" with it.

Found our little group by accident when one of our people went to the same "Mediumship Class" that he was attending as well (not teaching) and brought him back smiling [Ouch].

Had access to and utilized all the tools/books/etc of mysticism, religion, spiritualism, psychic/channeling world to brainwash, indoctrinate, turn into unquestioning devotees people of all ages, even if he had to steal it or make it up as he went.

Used both mental and physical indoctrination techniques on both adults and children.

Broke down the literal personalities of the people and then rearranged their reactions to literal reality however he saw fit.

His word was Law.

Enforced by The Ultimate Word of "The Higher Forces", a conglomerate of all-powerful invisible beings coming from the ether to UFOs to You Name It, which he convincingly fake "channeled" to dictate "Absolute Rule From The All Powerful Above".

Tom Ringrose couldn't channel a Cheetoh.

There was no "subconscious" even at work.

This guy was a fake.

A complete fraud.

Who ran around beating people into submission to his will.

Until he broke them or they escaped.

Who said he knew what you were thinking 24 hours a day.

And went into fake trances to write his literal fake "Higher Forces" "Instructions to humans".

That systematically created his own personal cult to specifically serve him.

For 30 frigging years.

And got away with it.

And got awards from "Society" in "Real life outside the fake world of Ringrose".

He was no split personality.

He was a simple sleazy conman.

Who figured out that if he laid down and pretended "Higher Forces" giant powerful invisible things way out yonder had chosen him to deliver their word to the "Faithful".

And found people stupid enough to write it all down and play along with him, whether they believed it or not.

That he could get them to do just about anything he said.

For 30 years.

Without thinking any thoughts that would make him angry.

Because he knew your thoughts 24 hours a day.

Because he would go tell the giant powerful invisible things that you did.

And it would come out in fake "trance".

And you would be embarrassed for Wrongful Thinking.

And you would get punished.

For thinking the incorrect thoughts.

Ouch.

George Orwell eat your heart out.

A wacko Fake Psychic/Real Conman who was able to dupe the unsuspecting "spiritual lonely heart's club" for 30 years.

And his work continues even as he is living in a bottle on a UFO in a spiritual hologram world full of cotton candy and yoyos.

Imagine a guy who has told you he knows what you're thinking 24 hours a day and has a huge entourage of all-powerful giant invisible beings who he is best friends with laying beside you and whispering prayers in your ear as he has you by the old testament.

Leading you to The Promised Land.

Ouch.

Well.

What can one say.

I don't know about you.

But I'm still pretty sure this is not really how Moses got his start.

And from reviewing the posts here, the "great work" "continues".

Even from the beyond.

With "Fresh Meat" from the unsuspecting masses.

You'll just have to face it someday.

Misery loves company.

And the "Normal People Next Door".

Have their eye on you.

And your children.

But throughout all this clarification, I am channeling your thoughts now, and I know what you've been wanting to ask.

And the answer is yes.

Yes, all the black robes we sat in the attic by candlelight ringing bells and chanting while a conman channeled the literal time of people's lives away had hoods on them.

America.

Another Kodak moment.

========================================

channeling
Date: September 09, 2007 03:01PM

=

Whirrr..... click click click.... rattle.... whirrrrrrrrrrr....

Sorry.

I'm reloading the camera.

The "Ye Olde Cult" story isn't quite over yet.

Enjoy the movie.

The popcorn is free.

=

channeling
Date: September 09, 2007 03:20PM

=

I'm going to work my way up to the 10 posts thing.

And keep this topic alive for a while.

Sorry I'm 7 months to a couple of years late replying.

But I had to work through about 35 years of the Tom Ringrose Cult's nasty actions to other people to get here.

I see only one post trying to claim everyone is "all good great people" in the continuing saga of the Tom Ringrose Cult "New Residents" etc.

Reminds me of the good old days.

When me and others were being turned into living zombies like him.

Good to see our replacements have arrived.

Keep up the good work, kid.

Someday you'll be one of us.

Or living in a test tube with Tom on a UFO.

Take yer pick.

Scary stuff.

35 years later the old ball is still rolling.

Spooky.

The power of a Real cult.

He sounds just exactly like all of us used to sound.

Exactly.

*shudder*

Gettin' those old fake channeling sessions up there for the old Tom, eh...?

Sorry the tape recordings were so garbled and etc but it was hard to deal with that old technology sometimes when Tom was channeling the great Zorgo from the 3rd Plateau of Norphalipu of the Exteenthmerish Level of the 45th Dimensional Quadrant in the Gorbanplup Complexicomatos when he had ahold of your old testament at the same time.

We'll try to get it right the next time.

Lala, sorry to hear about that 16 year old boy. Perhaps I held him in my arms at one time. It's too much to hear that.

What accomplishments Tom Ringose Cult & Company have been able to achieve.

Cipher.

You're a scary person.

Heh.

You've obviously heard a little about brainwashing and indoctrination techniques etc.

And recognize their Representatives when you see them.

Was fascinating to watch you turn brainwashed lemming attempts at being the Public Relations Division for the Tom Ringrose The Gathering Cult into the equivalent of vanilla wafers without the milk.

A real pleasure.

=

channeling
Date: September 09, 2007 03:44PM

=

Another quickie.

Anyone who had musical instruments had to sell them.

Which they did.

Tom made everyone sell all their equipment to buy a 12? seater giant van/truck.

So we could go tooling around all together as a Cult.

Cult on wheels.

We deliver.

The "Higher Forces" sent us all to "Amish Country".

vroom vroom.....!! yeehaw....!!

One presumes Tom was going for some strange combination of a cult with the roots based in almost everything.

From "Amish" to "UFOs" to "The Invisible Ether People On High" to "The Moonies" to "Edgar Cayce" to "Jim Jones" to who knows who.

You could probably throw in a little "Hitler" and a touch of "Charlie Manson" and you would probably have been closer to the truth of the matter.

Nasty people.

"Love Bombing", yes, Cipher, good description of one of the many other Facets of the Actual Modus Operandi of this long-lived Cult.

They had lots of "Tools".

And apparently plenty of Time to use them.

On whomever they could con.

Trashy.

Effectively indoctrinating.

But trashy nevertheless.

The regimes of legitimate Con Artists never fade away.

They just find new suckers.

And smile and laugh their way into their psyches.

It's so subtle (sometimes) they never know what hit them.

They just go on and on and on like everything was "Normal".

Even as they are stuck in the spiders' webs.

Fascinating stuff these Cults.

With their Brainwashing, Indoctrination, Mind Control and other Techniques.

Who would have ever have guessed they could last so long.

Brainwashing new generations.

Generation after generation after generation.

Oh well.

Hey.

It's a living.

For some of us who become their Victims.

It's a nightmare.

That never dies.

Sleep well tonight.

Even though the "Great Work" continues with new suckers, indoctrinees, brainwashees, and yaba daba doo Madison Avenue devotees.

A giant boogeyman is safely tucked away in a test tube on a UFO.

Ah.

So.

There is some Justice after all.

35 frigging years.

Is there a lawyer in the house.

=

channeling
Date: September 17, 2007 12:42PM

=

Wow.

I was just looking at that.

It really HAS been around 35 years.

For 35 years I have told NOBODY that I was in A Real Cult.

Nobody.

Much less that I was a [one of many] Victim of one.

Much less of one led by wacko fake psychics.

Who brainwashed everyone.

While having sex behind closed doors with both men and women.

And beating the children.

Ouch.

For 35 years I have cringed at the names of "Tom" and (deleted partner's name) [among a few others] every time I have heard them.

To this very day I will have no friends with those names.

And THAT is how "Not Nice People At All" these people are who smile and laugh their way up your wazoo.

And steal the literal Time Of Your Life.

To serve Them.

And THAT is how far the damage can reach that they do and absolve themselves of daily.

For 35 years.

And counting.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

I was not a child when these wackos caught us up in their Cult America Style.

But if I still feel this way.

All the way through these very very very long 35 years.

I can barely imagine what the Ringroses did to the minds and hearts [and souls] of the children who were there.

And then they carried on with their Cult as if nothing was the matter at all.

For 35 years.

And blended seamlessly into American Society.

"The Nice Neighbors".

Face it.

America can be a scary place sometimes.

But with people like this.

Every day is Halloween.

And they have the best masks in town.

They're just the people next door.

Ouch.

=

channeling
Date: September 17, 2007 01:39PM

=

Did I mention that these people made various people get married?

Among other things.

One of the more interesting things I saw was the forced coupling of 2 people who hated each other.

No, they didn't just dislike each other.

They hated each others' guts.

With a passion.

They finally saw it Tom's way.

After all, there was no other way.

It must be good to be King.

A King who can see your thoughts 24 hours a day.

With a giant entourage of all-powerful all-wise invisible beings at his side.

Who can tell you what to do about everything in the world including why the girl won't date you because you're a wacko in a cult.

You can get away with anything you want.

And nobody can tell you anything about it.

Because you're the King.

No, I'm not talking about The Government.

I'm talking about your nice neighbors next door.

The ones with all the Christmas lights on their house.

Who praise Jesus and speak Yiddish.

And have giant all-wise invisible people from Heaven and UFOs guiding them and the planet Earth.

Ah geez.

Stephen Spielberg eat yer heart out.

I found them first.

=

channeling
Date: September 18, 2007 04:51PM

=

I dunno.

This story just keeps on going.

It's sad when you realize that the Reality of your own Life Stories are better than the National Enquirer, Globe, Etc all put together.

Isn't it.

Or at least mildly competitive.

I was looking at that "Creed" that Tom Ringrose and "The Gathering" con artists extraordinaire wrote that Cipher posted here on 12-15-2004.

(Sorry I'm 3 years late in replying.)

(:|)

If I remember correctly.

I was sitting there when all that stuff rolled out of Tom's mouth.

You lucky people are just reading about it.

35 years later.

I had to sit there and watch one of the best con artists in the world go into fake trance and tell me and my best friends for years who he and his wife were able to con into A REAL CULT hook line and sinker that we were going to suffer and be despised by humanity and give our lives to make the path for Almighty God Himself to enter this World called Earth.

You're just reading about it.

I had to sit there and listen to the instrument of God Himself tell us that we were headed for hanging on crosses with crowns of thorns on our heads.

As his wife translated it all into Hebrew, told Tarot Cards, read palms, chainsmoked and ate chocolates all day.

You had to be there.

Tom was setting himself up as a "New Jesus".

With his "12 Disciples".

Along with his phony power to Directly Communicate through Fake Trance to "The Higher Forces".

And let's just face it, folks.

You don't get any higher than the "Higher Forces".

All-wise invisible beings from here, there and waaaaaaaaay out yonder.

Who Tom would go into Fake Trance and "channel" like a "Medium".

Tom would channel "THE" higher forces.

The voice of God.

A TWA clerk who was either part of or was taking classes from or a reject from something like "The Edgar Cayce Foundation".

Channeling the voice of THE higher forces.

All-wise invisible people.

While preparing the path for God Himself to enter the realm of Earth.

And THAT ties into why ORIGINALLY Tom shot for as close to 12 PEOPLE in this ORIGINAL CULT that he good get.

He needed, literally, 12 Disciples.

Hey, we had a 12 seater bus even.

And THAT is why there were 12 CANDLES burning on the ALTAR in the BLACK ROBE CEREMONY room in the attic.

Ah.

But I know what you're thinking.

I know what you're asking.

What was the 13th CANDLE for..........?

The only WHITE one.

Ok, look, I know you can't channel like I can and Tom could.

So I'll let you figure it out for yourself.

There were 12 CANDLES of ALL different colors.

And then there was ONE WHITE candle.

Ah.

Very good.

Good thinking.

12 Disciples.

1 Jesus.

Who managed, in the Heart Of America.

To operate a full-blown CULT.

For 35 years.

And get away with it.

You lay down somewhere, cross your arms across your chest, close your eyes, and the Voice of THE "Higher Forces" comes out of your mouth.

The ultimate all-wise invisible people.

And then everything is typed up or recorded.

And then when everything is reviewed.

You have to actually go DO what THE HIGHER FORCES just got through telling you to do.

No matter WHAT it was.

A TWA clerk in Manhattan hanging around "The Edgar Cayce Foundation" group or somesuch.

Found a gang of really close friends in a crisis period.

And turned them into suckers.

And his servants.

And his wacko wife's servants.

And the voice of "THE ALL HIGH" would come out of his mouth in fake trance.

And that was the last word.

On everything.

Yes, we DID actually GIVE UP OUR LIVES while participating in the Tom Ringrose "The Gathering" CULT.

But what we didn't realize at the time.

Was that it was NOT to prepare THE PATH for THE ALMIGHTY GOD HIMSELF to enter the realm of Earth.

It was for Tom and his wife to use us like robots.

For a couple of CON ARTISTS.

To use up THE TIME of OUR LIVES.

And turn us into living zombies.

At their beck and call.

24 hours a day.

Literally.

And they got away with it for 35 years.

And even now with Tom living in a test tube on a UFO.

They're still pushing their wares.

With new indoctrinees.

A couple of cheap sleazy con artists.

Took some of THE BEST people on this planet.

And turned their minds into jello.

And used up the literal Time of their Lives.

While turning them into service modules.

Along with their children.

And now 35 years later.

They've typed up all THE WORDS OF THE MOST HIGH that came out of sleazy con artist Tom's mouth.

And are selling it as A BOOK.

I think it's $45 per book.

They destroyed some people's literal lives.

35 years later they're still in business.

Making $45 a pop from it.

From some guy who conned people into A REAL CULT.

Fake channeled just about THE VOICE OF GOD HIMSELF.

Destroyed people literally.

And is now living comfortably in a test tube on a UFO.

I dunno.

I must be in the wrong business.

These people are making out like bandits.

But someone wrote a few posts here in reply to Cipher.

That said that "THE NEW RESIDENTS" of the "TOM RINGROSE" "THE GATHERING" never-ending cult were "all really great nice people that everyone loved and adored".

And to paraphrase one of that person's posts:

"Your parents brainwash you, the schools brainwash you, the television brainwashes you, the government brainwashes you, your boss brainwashes you. See? Tom Ringrose isn't doing anything that everyone else hasn't already done to you and the children all of their lives and is still doing to you. So, see? It's ok for Tom Ringrose & Gang to brainwash anyone. Stop picking on him. There's so many more people that brainwash you all your lives. And you didn't mention one of them. Just Tom."

The point I was trying to make.

Was that 35 YEARS LATER.

The product is still being packaged and sold.

Even with THE MOUTHPIECE OF GOD.

Tom Ringrose.

Now residing in a test tube on a UFO.

Heh.

I dunno.

I guess I can channel your thoughts.

I know what you're thinking right now.

This very moment.

"Yes, yes you are in the wrong business."

America.

I dunno.

The one thing I could never stand about America.

Was all the damned vampires.

And apparently today remains no exception.

And when they form cults.

And destroy adults' and childrens' lives.

Get away with it for 35 years.

And then put a book out.

I become even less a fan of them.

I remember when Garf would have a spaghetti baby.

And everyone would laugh.

And then he would laugh.

But that was long long ago.

Wasn't it.

Who knows.

Who cares.

Ah well.

Call me sentimental.

=

channeling
Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: September 20, 2007 11:03PM

inspector 8
This regards people who present themselves to other people as having a hotline to God.

Often these sorts of people do not come out and overtly say they have a "hotline to God." But they conveniently imply that they do, and to young inexperienced and naive people, it is similar to being a baby, and thinking one's parents are "God."

Whatever the parent does or says, to the infant, it might as well be "God" saying or doing it. Only later do children catch on that their parents aren't all perfect.

Just the same, it is only later that grown people sometimes find out that other people who imply they have "hotlines to God" --- are, on the contrary, far from perfect.
You might want to try looking up the word "bibliomancy" in any unabridged dictionary. I claim that God relays his will to me usually from the Torah especially from the Book of Psalms. It's an old technique that evidentally was used a lot in Europe years ago.

channeling
Date: September 27, 2007 05:39PM

=

Although there is more to this story (much more than even just myself can add), for a brief moment I would just like to state for the record that everything I ever learned about FORMING A REAL CULT almost completely was taught to me by TOM RINGROSE and his wacko wife.

By having to literally live it.

They were *extremely* meticulous "teachers".

And that I had no clues whatsoever about REAL CULTS until they took me and my friends under their tainted wings of filth.

And that I learned my "lessons" so completely and thoroughly from them that I could *easily* have been out for the last 35 years reigning supreme over my own little Cult with my minions at my beck and call, duping them endlessly with all the Tools Of Spirituality that the Ringroses stooped so very low to achieve their permanent hold over Other Human Beings with.

But I didn't.

Instead I had 35 years of recurrent nightmares from those *sses.

Which hasn't really afforded me anything close to a normal life in all this time.

But I went in the opposite direction as quickly as possible regardless.

Because I completely understood that the way of The Ringwormses was Pure Evil itself.

Incarnate.

Hey.

Go figure.

We can't all be faithful and dedicated higher servants of Ultimate Deception like the Ringroses wound up being.

But at least we can retain our Humanity.

Unlike them.

And the clueless people still under their "spells".

Welcome to the USA.

You can be a King.

Or a slave.

Or you can keep your Soul.

What a tradeoff.

I love this country.

You never know who your worst enemy is.

Especially when they're smiling all the time, "praising Jesus", and kissing babies for the cameras.

America.

It's a nice place to visit.

Just don't drink the Happy Juice.

=

Current Page: 6 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.