Current Page: 5 of 8
channeling
Posted by: Cipher ()
Date: December 15, 2006 12:58AM

RobertTR
Hello everyone. My name is Robert (Bobby). I live in a Town not far from "The Gathering". I just want to clear the confusion that I have been reading from most of the posts about "The Gathering".

snip

Those that live at the house are some of the most Kind, accepting, non-judgmental, and level headed people I know.

Bottom line is if you have any question, theory, or heard from your second cousin, twice removed, on your dog's side about some event or other happening that went down there. Just post it here and I'll be able to give you the facts. Open to all and any further discussions.

Thanks for posting about your experiences. However you sound a little defensive and angry. Calling me a "dog" through my second cousin. I guess you are not as "kind, accepting, non-judgmental and level headed" as those that live at the house. Anyway I am glad that you have posted a response. Could you clarify any of what Lala has posted about the abuse allegations, court orders, and police required to get her older brother out of the group? Also could you explain how Tom Ringrose could channel aliens "predicting" world events and was a "protector" of all the individuals in the "Gathering" and of the group consciousness but then he died suddenly from an asthma attack? Was he unable to protect himself? Do you think he was attacked by an alien and defeated by "dark forces", reptilian or grey aliens? What would this attack mean for the "Gathering" or for the world? Is the "end" near? Or will you blame yourselves for not being pure enough and not praying enough to sustain the holy channeler? Please respond as honestly as possible about what you know from your personal experiences as a sattelite member of the "Gathering".

Options: ReplyQuote
channeling
Posted by: RobertTR ()
Date: December 15, 2006 02:04AM

First, let me apologize Cipher. I was not trying to refer to you in the analogy about the dog. I was trying to say that if someone that posts here has heard something that has been speculated on through many different sources to get to the person that posts then the facts will most likely be distorted and I will be here to clear up as much as I can. With that...I will answer as much as I know.

~ As to the abuse allegations. Without getting more documentation about the actual court orders and who they were against, I can't really say. One thing I would like Lala to maybe help me out on these: Did this event take place in VA or in NY before they moved? If in VA was it before or after more than half of those that lived at the house vacated. It would be Extremely helpful as I find out the exact answers on this subject from those at the house now.

~ Tom Ringrose. I must say that I did not know Tom Personally. One of those that go to the house with myself and others did know Tom on a Personal level. I will see if he would be willing to register and give his accounts on Tom and the abuse issue. I myself have only started studying the sessions and learning from others at the house about Tom and the basic history of the Gathering. I do know that the channeling was not to "aliens" but to the higher forces. Which a description of these forces may be a little pre-mature at the present time. There was not an "attack" on Tom. Simply His life as Tom was complete and there was nothing more he could do in this life. Of course the Gathering is wounded by the death of their beloved friend, and it seems as though until this present year they have been mourning his loss, and looking for direction.

~ Action. There is a new generation that is beginning to transition into the house, and showing greater potential than everyone there now. This new generation has brought hope and life back into the Gathering as a whole. This comforts the older members of the group as to they can rest easy knowing the history, teachings, and beliefs that they hold dear, will not be lost with the end of their journey in this life.

Here to help clear confusion in any way possible and I'm sorry if I offended anyone in my last post. It was really late last night, but that is no exception.

~ Bobby ~

channeling
Date: December 15, 2006 10:07PM

Maybe you were referring to my parentage. Anyway it is an indication that perhaps your position is weak and you have to resort to ad hominem attacks.

Lala was reporting that Tom was emotionally abusing the children and adults with mind control.

The "Higher forces" are something they call third and fourth density spiritual beings that are on a council that governs the universe. This strikes me as complete hogwash that could never be verified. I am not surprised that the kind, understanding, loving, gullible folks at the Gathering were taken in by this "theory" since you would have to suspend all critical thinking to start down this path of new age channeled belief. Also do not underestimate the power of "love bombing" to create a state of miraculous good feeling that you associate with this group. It is a form of manipulation too.

I am interested in what "greater potential" these new recruits are showing. Could you explain this in more detail please?

I am also not surprised that the older members would be seeking comforts so that they can "rest easy" with new young members to work and help them in their retirement. Now they must feel the need to rest on their laurels, so to speak, since they have not created conditions in the world for a secure retirement. When you work all your life for some bogus beliefs that can never be verified your only convincing support to the idea that you have not wasted your entire life building castles in the air is to find other younger recruits to indoctrinate. This is similar to hazing and is a form of manipulation and service to self even if you do distribute food to the needy. If you look carefully you can see that the intention is twisted.

channeling
Date: December 16, 2006 12:24AM

My Role on this bulletin is obviously not going to help anyone, if you have already drawn conclusions on the subject. Therefore no matter what I say or how I say it, or how straight foreward it is. Pre conceptions of them will make you twist my words and imply things that were not meant to be. I even apologize for a misunderstanding and still you persist with the notion that i was trying to verbaly assult you or your family. Until you can start looking at the subject with a non-biased opinion then I see no reason for us to discuss this further. It will only breed more imaginative responses that read into my straight forward words. This bulletin is completely useless if the ones posting and asking for information have already made up their minds on the topic. Re-evaluate the purpose of your posts. are they meant to help the general community to understand better? or are you trying to use my words to justify your previous conclusions you have already made which are displays of obvious hate and rejection to anything that the group has to say.
Do you beleive in G*D? but there is no way to prove he exists...so we should start a bulletin like this one. Post crazy ideas on about what, who, where and how is he possibly able to do what he does. and wait till someone that communicates with him to come along and sets us straight. (I am in no way shape or form Comparing G*D to Tom Ringrose or the Gathering, simply showing how retarted this bulletin is. and should be removed.)
Higher Forces = Holy Spirit.
Faith = Belief/Devotion in something you cannot see.
Tom Ringrose = loving husband, Caring Friend, Channeler to the Higher Forces.
The House = a home, place of Gathering (hence the title of the group), place of information that is higher than this world.
If you truely want to see what the gathering is about and if you have kinds of questions that most likely the only ones that can answer fully are the ones that were involved. Then ask that person, if not that exact person talk to another that was there at the same time of the event. DO NOT sit in this bulletin and just speculate and give theories on it. Go straight to the source. Then make your decision after you have recieved all the facts

channeling
Date: December 16, 2006 12:36AM

Also, as children haven't we all been victims of your so called "emotional abuse through mind control"? we were "mind controled" for a good portion of our early years by Parents, Relatives, Brothers, Sisters, Television, Movies, Churches, and as we age doesn't the "mind control" start coming from Teachers, Bosses, Supervisors etc.? Just something for others to consider when accusations are made about Tom. Also the court orders and things happened in NY and were between members and spouses, regarding Marriages and Divorce.

channeling
Date: December 16, 2006 01:23AM

My opinion of this group is based on the material that they publish themselves at [www.higherforces.info]. They have disabled this link from this site so paste this into your browser. Why they have disabled links from here should be obvious. They are afraid that this so called "teaching" will not be able to stand up to scrutiny and rightly so.

In the sessions, Tom has claimed to have been taken up in an alien ship and has visited the underground bases of aliens here on planet earth. Members of the group have asked questions about the alien half breeds on this planet that have interbred with humans and all manner of claims have been stated in these sessions about the origins of the bible, Jesus, and the nature of occult teachings Kabbalah etc. And in my opinion nothing said in the sessions can be verified. In fact there is a pattern of questions and answers that seek to manipulate the questioners and group members to keep them compliant, uncritical and subjegated to the will of the leader. Why would they ask about when to hold a party, what job to get, what size to build a bathrooom or who should be asked to come into the fold? The origins of the "higherforces" are the unconscious or half-conscious thoughts from the psyche of the leader Thomas J. Ringrose. If they are real then why have they not found a new channeler to speak to at the Gathering? If they are all powerful controllers of the universe where have they gone to if they have abandoned the Gathering now? I am open to discussing your point of view about anything there and hope that you have an open mind too and will be able to discuss these issues with some one who holds a different opinion than you or anyone at the "Gathering". Who knows maybe there are some doubters there too. You know it is through doubt that you develop real faith, the dark night of the soul.

channeling
Date: December 16, 2006 01:39AM

Try this redirect link to access the channeled sessions at www.higherforces.info

[www.crank.net]

channeling
Date: December 17, 2006 08:40AM

Post crazy ideas on about what, who, where and how is he possibly able to do what he does. and wait till someone that communicates with him to come along and sets us straight. (I am in no way shape or form Comparing G*D to Tom Ringrose or the Gathering, simply showing how retarted this bulletin is. and should be removed.)
Higher Forces = Holy Spirit.
Faith = Belief/Devotion in something you cannot see.
Tom Ringrose = loving husband, Caring Friend, Channeler to the Higher Forces.
The House = a home, place of Gathering (hence the title of the group), place of information that is higher than this world.
If you truely want to see what the gathering is about and if you have kinds of questions that most likely the only ones that can answer fully are the ones that were involved. Then ask that person, if not that exact person talk to another that was there at the same time of the event. DO NOT sit in this bulletin and just speculate and give theories on it. Go straight to the source. Then make your decision after you have recieved all the facts

I don't think it gets much crazier or more mentally low functional than this session 559 November 19, 1990 where Tom is describing the first Iraq war and our President. [higherforces.info]

"We do see that your President has a flair for what would be called Tingle Tinsel Tops. He would be known as Tingle Tinsel Tops. We are not being negative or derogative, it’s that it is a big gun salute sending all the force in many different directions. It is much wiser to come up with strategies and plans that will take over the years to implement, rather than to send thousands and thousands of troops in one spot. What we are saying is the United States needs to regroup of itself, not to make the flash of power and strength. "

Then more circular reasoning on how the "gathering" is allied against the aliens by being spiritual.

"That is why this house represents again a force of spiritual power and energy rejuvenated, so people from all walks of life can take from it and be rejuvenated, not just locked into Catholicism or into Judaism, but all the forces that combine Judaism and Catholicism together. But, this force has been built up over the years, and at the time and told of darkness as it is now, no great darkness could befall the earth in the major countries as what is happening now, and equal to the greatest darkness must be equal to the greatest light, so those could be drawn and force that understanding of not by power but by love. And that same force of love can give the overwhelming, overwhelming answer to a dreadful and dreaded situation where prayer and meditation and silence and love of God is, it can conquer any alien, any UFO, any ship. It is this power that we speak about openly. We know you have been inundated with ufologies and all things that go bump in the night. You have been inundated by this power to learn, to receive. You have been on a compact course of learning, but we say at this time that there is no amount of dark side that has power equal to the amount of the spiritual side, not only in your earth and those elements of worship between you and your universal God, but the God of the galaxies, the God of the Universe has so much that it is transcending this earth, and you will see the workings of inter-galactical forces, and as they walk through their hallways xeroxing, what they believe are the rudiments of the regulations of the powers one must adhere to, that there are universal powers of even higher and greater than this that one must adhere to through prayer and spiritual fibers of backbone and commitment. There is no grey individual that has control over the spiritual soul of man in his prayerful attitude."

This is brilliant reasoning. If you make up a force of darkness that is illusory then you will never get proof that what you are teaching is failing or losing. The gathering is able to keep the dark forces at bay for the entire world because no one can ever find proof that these aliens and dark forces exist. This then proves the power of the house and the higher forces.

Now comes the subtle mind control which pushes down criticism, and doubt and thinking for yourself.

"Such is the way to the spiritual powers of true powers: through that of service and improving and making things always better. The days ahead are difficult days, but they do not have to be difficult days if you incorporate a positive attitude, a “can do” attitude, an attitude that blocks all negative thoughts, and only supports constructive ideas and ideals. Than that would be the furnace and focus point of your mind, that you would be the servant of the most High, that you will bring in the Law of One, that you will bring in balance and harmony in all that you do, that if you fail you get up again, that if you thought a thought that diminishes you, you remove it. Replace it with one much brighter. You cannot afford to give in to the luxuries of self-indulgence, feeling sorry and right at the same time. They are not constructive thoughts, they are not healthy thoughts, they are not your thoughts. The thoughts do not belong to you. Do not associate with them. Abandon them as quick as they come, that you will be standing in the light and in the power and in the force of creation. Such is it. We are now ready for your questions."

Many, many more and better examples of this form of manipulation can be found in the sessions that support the idea that the group must focus "spiritually" in order to support the house, the channeler and the "teaching"

channeling
Date: June 05, 2007 12:46AM

Cipher
Try this redirect link to access the channeled sessions at www.higherforces.info

[www.crank.net]

FYI They have changed their website top-level domain. To find them go here:

[higherforces.com]

channeling
Date: June 05, 2007 12:47AM

Cipher
Cipher

[www.crank.net]

FYI They have changed their website top-level domain. To find them go here:

[higherforces.com]

Paste the URL into your browser. They have disallowed forwards from the RR Forum.

Current Page: 5 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.