Posted by: patrick-darcy ()
Date: July 18, 2003 10:47AM

scientology is a terrorist group
masquerading as a cult.

Options: ReplyQuote
a hate group
Posted by: lermanet.com ()
Date: July 21, 2003 12:28AM

Indeed, Scientology should be considered a terroristic group.

Scientology: Anatomy of a Frightening Cult

The faithful inner core serve as thieves, shills and spies. The shocking story behind one of the most dangerous "religious cults" in America today

By Eugene M. Methvin

May, 1980 -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In THE LATE 1940s, pulp writer L. Ron Hubbard declared, "Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion."

Read the rest of this great article HERE

FURTHER, as an ex-member of Scientology for ten years, who spent ten years recovering from scientology, and now, almost ten years fighting them ( and has been on the recieving end of 1.7 million dollars of their best litigation )I have realized that like totalitarian dictatorships , Scientology's sordid conduct is in essense nothing more than a conspiracy in pursuit of silence so that their money grubbing scam can go on just a little longer.

Sincerely

Arnaldo Lerma

a hate group
Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: July 23, 2003 01:58AM

lermanet.com
If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion."

[

I'm creating a new religion myself but I don't include beliefs in miracles or say that I can unsrew up someone's life if they mess it up. I had it reviewed by some people who said that "it was well thought out."

a hate group
Posted by: mildred ()
Date: July 26, 2004 07:57PM

Scientology thinks that the jews have erased themselves and not the nazis !
They also believe that someone who is murdered is guilty because they think that he was a murderer in a former live .

a hate group
Posted by: Lakefield ()
Date: August 29, 2004 04:19PM

I think any religion that hollywood goers go for would be freaky. There'd just be something weird about it.

a hate group
Posted by: ughaibu ()
Date: July 28, 2006 03:33AM

Richardmgreen: Why are you creating a religion? Who for?

a hate group
Date: July 28, 2006 09:50PM

mildred
Scientology thinks that the jews have erased themselves and not the nazis !
They also believe that someone who is murdered is guilty because they think that he was a murderer in a former live .

No way. Really?! I've heard some horror stories about Scientology but that has got to be the ultimate. Are you sure about that?

Re: a hate group
Posted by: Ps.Jones ()
Date: July 12, 2009 07:24AM

Anyone who starts "New" relgioun is starting a cult as far as I am concerned. I am born again Christian please not "Christian" NOT relgious. I do not go to church anymore because of cults and relgion but I do Love my Lord Jesus Christ with all that I am,He even comes before my beloved husband and that is saying something.As for scientology, when you start believing aliens are going to save you, something is very wrong. I have in laws who are mormons which is a cult too,I pray for them and my husband has spoken to them but they are to intrenched at this point.May God help them(I love them anyway) Ps.Jones

Re: a hate group
Posted by: Ps.Jones ()
Date: July 12, 2009 08:28AM

That was suppose to be "Note" and not, Not sorry

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.