Religious War over Jerusalem
Posted by: larrye2001 ()
Date: April 09, 2006 03:10PM

This war by terrorist is a religious war to control the world. I know it sounds strange but first they distroy the Jews, then govern Israel, then ,like Hitler they go to physical war with the weaker nations and financial war with the strong; at the same time killing innocent people who will not join them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 09, 2006 09:52PM

Sounds pretty delusional.

Many terrorist groups like al-Qaeda seem more like cults.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Most Muslims just want to raise their families peacefully.

The same is true for Jews in Israel.

Posted by: zelig ()
Date: July 21, 2006 01:33AM

larrye2001
This war by terrorist is a religious war to control the world. I know it sounds strange but first they distroy the Jews, then govern Israel, then ,like Hitler they go to physical war with the weaker nations and financial war with the strong; at the same time killing innocent people who will not join them.

There is a kernel of truth in his delusion. Islamofascism (as opposed to moderate Muslims) do have a plan for world domination. There is plenty of documentation for this on many Islamic websites. They do want to take over Israel, Lebanon, etc. and make all of the Middle East run by Islamic governments. It is no secret that they envision the world Islamic. Islam is a prosletizing religion. In the contemporary form that is sweeping the world, it promotes violence on all non-believers. This is an open secret. Whether you believe that groups like Hezballah or Al Queda are hijacking the real Islam or not, the reality is that we still have to deal with the cultish leaders and their brainwashed followers. And guard our very way of life.

Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: August 25, 2007 11:21PM

It was either in the NY Daily News of the Post where it mentioned how there were terrorist organizations that want to overthrow every non-Moslem regime. Pretty scary stuff.
When you compound this with the amount of people leaving Christianity it seems that the balance of power will shift in favor of the Moslems over time. That is, the forces of Christianity simply won't be able to wage another thousand year long war.

Re: Religious War over Jerusalem
Posted by: firstplumbline ()
Date: November 24, 2007 01:36AM

this is my own video on the situation

[www.youtube.com]

Re: Religious War over Jerusalem
Posted by: orlandodepp ()
Date: July 11, 2009 01:53PM

If their is war going to happen between these countries then the condition will get worse. Either country going to start the war will not get any benefit of it. I read an article about all such news on an Israeli News Website that's why I’m pretty convinced that Israel is in a real bad condition.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.