Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Hezballah attacks Israel
Posted by: shakti ()
Date: August 17, 2007 02:55AM

kageki
shakti
kageki
[ After US withdrawal, the rest of the sane Muslims will most likely put an end to the madman called Bin Laden.

This makes no sense. If they want us to leave and consider Bin Laden a "madman", why not deal with him now or hand him over to us? Also, we're not going to assume "most likely" and trust in that.

Actually the Afghans did basically hand over Bin Laden and told the US where he was hiding. Don't you remember Kerry criticising Bush for letting Bin Laden go in Tora Bora? Do you realize that the US government has repeatedly stifled the investigations by our own terrorist fighter, John O'Neil, who's first day on the job at WTC was coincidentally 9/11 and died? How about the fact that Bush disbanded the CIA's Bin Laden unit? Our own government is not really pursuing him.

My understanding is that Bin Laden is considered a fringe extremist. Kind of like Pat Robertson. Do you take Pat Robertson seriously? Probably not but he's given a voice which does not necessarily represent the people.

The problem is that most of us have been saturated by media/propaganda that is controlled by the Jewish Lobby so we really have no good understanding of the people in the middle east. You are just going on assumptions which is a bad place to start. We just know so little of what the majority of Muslims really think.

Once again, you ignore my question, and just go off on the usual Nazi "jewish media conspiracy" crap. What's next, Ernest Zundel? How about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion? The return of Farfour, the jihadist rat?

You are providing valuable sociological insight into the Cult of the "post-911 Nazi/Islamist keyboard courage conspiracy theory alliance".

Kudos!

Options: ReplyQuote
Hezballah attacks Israel
Posted by: kageki ()
Date: August 17, 2007 08:23AM

shakti
Once again, you ignore my question, and just go off on the usual Nazi "jewish media conspiracy" crap. What's next, Ernest Zundel? How about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion? The return of Farfour, the jihadist rat?

You are providing valuable sociological insight into the Cult of the "post-911 Nazi/Islamist keyboard courage conspiracy theory alliance".

Kudos!

I thought I did. Here is another article to further illustrate the US government's own inability to subdue Bin Laden.

[www.washingtonpost.com]
[emperors-clothes.com]

"[U.S. officials] said, 'Just ask him to leave the country. Just don't let him go to Somalia,' Erwa, the Sudanese general, said in an interview. 'We said he will go to Afghanistan, and they [US officials!] said, 'Let him.'"

"On May 15, 1996, Foreign Minister Taha sent a fax to Carney in Nairobi, giving up on the transfer of custody. His government had asked bin Laden to vacate the country, Taha wrote, and he would be free to go." ('The Washington Post,' 3 October 2001)

The Sudanese offered extradition of Bin Laden, but due to some complications with Saudia Arabia the offer was turned down...

Also how is the entire nation of Arab people responsible for one rogue extremists from Saudia Arabia? This is one of the biggest problems with people like you that somehow think the entire Middle East is just one giant cohesive country. Ever think that Iraqis might not like Saudi Arabians as just one example?

[b:78748f048e]Israel Lobby[/b:78748f048e]

I stand corrected, it's actually referred to as the Israel Lobby. No conspiracy here. The lobby is real. The discussion boils down to exactly how much influence this group wields in US politics.

Self-styled "America's Pro-Israel Lobby"
[aipac.org]

[www.lrb.co.uk]
[www.salon.com]

Who is exactly being the "nazi" here where you continue to come up with these exotic and ridiculous terms like, Cult of the "post-911 Nazi/Islamist keyboard courage conspiracy theory alliance"? Isn't such obvious "flaming" attacks against the rules of this board? Try actually debating with some reason or else you just continue to show how crass you are.

Re: Hezballah attacks Israel
Date: April 08, 2009 11:04AM

I'm just curious...Have any of you ever been to the Middle East?

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.